Letter Perfect Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bryan, I am so sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I just couldn't find a way to say it."

I stand up. "Minh, I will be right back."

With that I leave the conference room and return with a large brown envelope. "Minh, I've known about this for awhile too, so don't feel bad." She perks up. "I'm glad you know of this because I was struggling for a way to tell you. I know exactly how you feel," I say to her.

I tell Minh how I've been having the same conversations with Pat. In addition, I have something for her to view. I reach in the envelope and pull out a pair of men's briefs, red with blue stripes. They are clearly small for me. I ask her if she recognizes these.

"Yes!, they are Jae's. How did you get these?"

"I thought you may recognize those. I found them in the laundry. Somehow, they ended up in Jane's suitcase." Minh is stunned as she stares at Jae's underwear. "Minh oiiiii, lift your head up." That brings a quick chuckle.

"Have you brought this up with Jane?" she asks.

"Not yet, how about you?"

"No, but soon I will. What shall I do?" Minh asks.

"Nothing now. They are leaving again soon, so lets sleep on it and we will work through this. I have a few thoughts to ponder. Besides, it gives you the opportunity to share dinner with me again. Seeing that you need to feed those bird legs." She slaps me on the arm as she laughs.

"Thank you Bryan. I know I can count on you."

"Minh, just be cool about this." She sees how calm I am. Her face shows she has trust in me. Someone she can lean on. It is then, I lean over and give her a quick kiss on the lips. She doesn't stop me. Wow! Just like I expected!

"Your husband is kissing my wife, so fair is fair."

Minh laughs and says, "Yea, I agree!"

For dinner, Minh decides on a Vietnamese restaurant not far from her home. She picks the restaurant so she can introduce me to her type of food. "Sounds like fun." I say.

For those of you who have never experienced Florida in fall, it's a great time of the year. Upper 70's during the day and lower 60's at night. A perfect time to dine outdoors. I'm glad at how cheerful she is. I knew she would bounce back. She is a strong-willed lady. Not to mention, she has a good friend to commiserate with.

As she orders up a few dishes, we are sitting next to each other. Close, like two lovebirds. I compliment her on her fluent Vietnamese. She laughs. To say we are smitten with each other is an understatement and we could care less who is watching. She laughs at me as I am an uncoordinated mess. The chopsticks are getting the best of me. It's great food but I'm wearing more than eating. She nurtures me as if I'm her eight-year old boy and she wipes off my soiled shirt. Then she asks if I have any thoughts of our dilemma.

"I do Minh, lets get into it after dinner. Shall we discuss it here or at the ice cream parlor a few doors down?

"I love Rocky Road, Bryan!"

"OK Minh, here goes. This is nothing new. Jane and I lost our love years ago. We are no longer compatible. I've been planning to divorce for some time now. However, I am truly embarrassed that my wife is a home-wrecker."

Minh consoles me, "Jae is no angel either."

"Regarding my dream, here goes. I have a life to live. I have places to visit and bright days ahead. So, if I offend you with my thoughts, I apologize in advance. I'll take the risk."

I suggest to her that we enjoy good times as well. After all, it's only fair. When we are alone, its a blast! The next time they go out of town, we will spend time together like we always do. Joking and laughing while enjoying life.

I go on to tell her how we'll drive the Gulf coast and stop each night. How I know of this delightful restaurant down in Naples, on the Pier and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. There is a shop with a pair of sandals with her name on them. Great for walking the beach. We stop at Marco Island, Sanibel Island, Venice, lunch on Siesta Key with your college roommate and then a short drive to the white sand beaches of Clearwater. A final stop for an evening in Orlando and Disney Springs, then back to Jacksonville in the morning. A three or four day mini-vacation. She should not have any reservations, that I will treat her like a princess. We will have each others undivided attention.

We'll get connecting rooms. At the end of the day, we can talk over the phone until we fall asleep. Instead, she chooses to stay with me for a nightcap we both crave. We share the bathroom as she brushes her teeth and notices me shaving. She will thank me later for the close shave.

I unpack as she jumps in the shower. "I need a shower too," I say.

"OK, bring another wash cloth," you say as I hear the water running. Wow! What an invitation!

"As I wash your breasts, back and buttocks, you carefully inspect my lower body as if it's your own. While you curiously wash my shaft from top to bottom, my excitement is evident. You soap my balls with a gentle scrubbing. I really enjoy tending to your thick and hairy bush. Jet black hair and lot's of it."

Minh is listening closely with an encouraging look.

"As your brownish red nipples are pressed against my chest, we kiss. We have quickly unleashed our lust. You hold my shaft firm and direct it to your hair-covered opening. Your other hand pulls my butt closer as the tip of my erect missile slightly disappears. With every mutual push, your lips are expanding to accept this intrusion. Either through pain or pleasure, you grunt while taking more. I go slow allowing your 115 lb. body to adjust to my girth and soon, my seven inch tool is buried. You let out a squeal of approval as you return the pleasure and your lustful side escapes. The innocent whimper and grunting is your acceptance of our mutual thrusts."

Minh moves closer to me as she listens intently.

"Our pubic hair is kissing from our persistent motions. You meet my every thrust as the hot water cascades upon our slick bodies. You respond repeatedly by escalating your inner cravings. Unaware of your objectives, I will witness your deepest sexual and passionate dreams become a reality."

"Let's dry off now," I suggest. "The sight of your wet and naked body is like none other. Your soft skin is like that of a newborn baby. Watching your naked ass getting out of the shower is mouth watering."

"You aren't shy. In fact, your legs are open showing off your inviting pussy lips. You dry under your arms as you sit in bed. I can see those glistening pussy lips. Your jet black pussy hair. Your flat stomach. Your erect nipples needing attention. You remove the towel from your face and immediately look at my 7" rod. You lay back on the bed fully exposed, available and completely comfortable. I can see your puckered asshole as you lift your leg to dry your feet."

Minh looks intently into my eyes as I continue.

"I accept your invitation and join you as we kiss. Shortly your breasts and my lips meet. I get your message as your hands steer my tongue to your flat tummy and further to your hairy love canal. Your legs part in offering your moist cavity. I slowly lick from the bottom of your slit to the top as my tongue tastes your thick black pussy hair. A very nice treat tasting your freshly washed pussy. The taste makes my mouth water"

"Your course black hair is a mouthful as I explore further and suckle the glistening dew. My mouth secures your pearl and with a gentle flick of my tongue, your legs quiver and a gasp cries out."

Oh this is going to be sensational. "With one arm firmly locked around your leg, your drenched treasure is hopelessly trapped. You cannot escape as I administer my own bath to your excited body. My mouth lessens the assault on your clit as you squirm and squeal in delight. Then I hasten the pace as your hips push back in hunger."

"My lips tug on your opening as I consume more of the sweet droplets . Trapping your pearly treasure between my lips, you whimper from my unrelenting assault. My tongue batters your pussy and you squeal loudly as your faucet liberates this pent-up sugar."

"Ohhhh baby, so nice my Cowboy!" you pant while holding my head.

"Another loud squeal is uncontrollable, as your pussy enjoys my oral workout. You massage my head in appreciation as your body trembles in pleasure. You let out a deep sigh as your body gives in. I listen for your bodies next signal as I watch your chest slowly relax from the constant battle. Rubbing your tummy brings more appreciation of my talent as your hands massage my head."

"My face proudly wears your syrup as a badge of honor while my stomach consumes the salty treat. There is truly nothing more erotic that the scent of your body. Without reservation, you eagerly positioning yourself for both of us to share in the oral festivities as your parched mouth licks my rigid shank. Your devotion and lust will insure your lover gets the attention he needs. As I leisurely slide my tongue from your tasty wet lips and across your tapered backdoor, a short burst of your breath cools my balls. Your squeal returns from another unexpected tongue lashing. I continue to sample your holes as I discover both are equally satisfying."

"Overwhelmed by my wandering tongue, you ramp up the intensity on your new love toy. You instinctively return the favor. Your mouth grips the head of my dick as you suck my hole in search of its contents. My pre cum is abundant as a result of your crafty fondling of my hairy balls. As you work for my salty treasure, my soft moan is foreshadowing of my impending eruption. Your finger probing of my tapered hole brings more nectar to your hungry mouth. And tasting my sweet donation motivates you to fulfill your goal."

"We totally release unto each other as our lustful bodies are now in control. I sense another eruption approaching as you push your hairy treat to meet my mouth. With your newly discovered experience, you open your legs for more and easy access for my tongue. I love the way you catch on fast. Your passionate squealing is spectacular music. Your body goes limp as my tongue batters your clit, while again trapping it between my lips. It cannot escape the grip of my mouth as your stomach spasms in pleasure. Your hips are convulsing for your bodies relief as you feed me your nectar. With a few more jabs of my tongue, your intermittent squeals are profound cheers of my passionate technique. You flood my lips with your love juice as the room vibrates simultaneously from your high-pitched wail. So subtle, yet so powerful of a woman. Your breath is strong and your stomach is trembling as you whimper in delight."

"I thought you may want to rest but your lustful grunts return. Instead, you slide your butt down to meet my dick and wrap your legs around my waist while guiding my cock into your quivering pussy. From your excited nature, I suspect you've never tried out a 7 inch dick. Your hot oven insists for more. You offer me your pussy unconditionally as my dick slowly explores more of your little pussy. While you lift your body to meet my thrusting missile, I am amazed of your passion as I feel your returning orgasm. With a firm grip on my back, you return the fucking you are taking. You pull me closer as you explode in passion. Several quick squeals drown out the music. It's apparent that we're getting the lesson of our lives."

"My pubic hair is saturated from your charitable donation. With each push, our pubic hair forcefully meet while every part of my dick is covered by your tight passage. When I try to withdraw, your eager pussy grabs me tightly and again, I spear your parted lips.

"Baby, fuck me strong baby," I whisper. Squealing and grunting as your mouth licks my chest verifies your desire for more. I've never witnessed passion, dedication and lust like yours. You are truly in love with me. Your love is like a magnet as you kidnap me and I join you in total passion. As I continue the assault on your pussy, my dick is striking your g spot at the ideal angle. You fuck me in unison, meeting my every push. Accepting my deep intrusions as your hips push back strong. My balls are tensing for release as they strike your ass repeatedly."

"Your returned assault has me weary as I'm eager to give you my sap. Our wetness allows for complete access to the depths of your virgin-like pussy. We constantly hit that right spot as you insist that this harpooning continues. Your ass lifts again and again to meet my every stroke. I can feel you milking me. I feel your body convulsing as you deliver the pent-up eruption of your white champagne. My balls are on fire and continue slapping your saturated rear as your legs are tightly wrapped around my lower back. Your pussy is totally vulnerable to this assault. With your continuous grunts, I realize that a seven inch dick is the maximum a little asian lady can comfortably enjoy."

"You exhale as you bite my chest lightly. The more I spear your wet gash, we know it won't be long now. I am in awe of your incredible passion. Your strokes are timely, constant and with force and lust. Your concentration is to be rewarded. You take complete control of me as you grunt with every punishing stroke you delve out. Insisting I take your returned assault, I have no other choice."

You plead to ride me and as your aggressive movements bring me to the brink, you whisper, " Give me your love. Give it all to me my man!"

"By spreading your cheeks, this forces my dick deeper in to your love canal. You're on a mission for my pleasure and my potion. Make no mistake who is in charge. Noticing your efforts are about to strike gold, you pick up the tempo. I help you fuck me more as I pull your cheeks to meet my tool. Your whimper from this unexpected pleasure brings your soft whispers to my ear. You sense I'm on the brink as you rock your pussy stronger with each grunt. Your chest is firmly against mine and holding my neck as you ride me like a horse. Your pussy is punishing the saddle as you grind your pussy on me. Now it's me holding on as you assault my body with the continuous slamming of your pussy. I cannot escape your quick jabs and whispering encouragement. As I tense up, shudder and explode, you now have control of my body."

"Ohhhhh, that's my baby," you whisper. "Give me all. Don't stop baby!" as you continue to punish the saddle. It gives you pleasure to hear my strong heartbeat and growl, as I give in to your passion. You continue slowly as you admire the pleasure you have dished out. You listen quietly to study my dreamlike state. As you gaze into my eyes, you softly kiss my lips as a thankful gift.

"We lay as one and you continue to slowly milk my softening missile. I lay motionless as I try to regain my strength. Our perspiration between our stomachs makes for a nice afterglow. Your lips touch mine as you say how wonderful my love potion feels being injected into your tunnel. Exhausted, I agree. For the first time, I notice you have worked up a sweat. It feels great as our clammy bodies rest. "Minh oiiii, you are a fabulous lover," I pant.

"Anh oiiiiiiiii, you have a nice technique as you service me. I never knew love was so nice. Honey, when I erupted, you continued fucking me which brought on another explosion. That was soooooo perfect! I orgasm many times. This is a nice adventure!"

"Honey, you bring out the best in me. So easy and fun to be naked with you," I say.

"I wrap you in my arms and your body feels like an intense furnace. We kiss more while I massage your soft golden skin. My vivid recollection of your punishing strokes is new territory. My spent body needs rest. As you lay on me and our heartbeats normalize, I ask that you relax your pussy lips so our blend drains from your pussy and runs down my balls. Eventually, it makes it's way to the crack of my ass."

"Before it's too late, I have one more interest. There is no better time than now. As I sample you again, your pussy is like eating a Nectarine. Soft and fuzzy on the outside, very tasty juices saturate the inside, the inner meat is incredibly slick as I suck the juices that fills my mouth. I always end up with a sticky face. My tongue searches your inner lips for more. My gentle sucking of your black course pussy hair is amazing."

"As I gather the residue, you lean against the backboard which gives you a view of my mouth feasting on your pussy. You hold my head while guiding my tongue to your pussy lips. You are a vibrant lust apparatus. What stamina! Completely relaxed and focused during our love session. Able to easily take what is given. You gladly meet my every desire."

"I administer your final exam by kissing your lips with a mouthful of our milky passion. Like a dessert, you gladly open your mouth to accept our love as our lips touch. We both enjoy our salty dessert."

"Anh oiiiiii," you call me. "Thank you for sharing", again showing your classy style. "I found that incredibly hot."

"Eventually, we muster up enough energy to shower. You want a fresh body for me to cuddle. With the lights out, we tend to each others spent body. With our legs intertwined as we wash, you surprise me as the warmth of your pee runs down my leg. I laugh and spank your soapy ass as you giggle with joy."

"You catch on quick," I say. What a considerate and thoughtful lover throughout our entire adventure. We dry each other in bed. We share a thankful good night kiss. As I stare into your glowing brown eyes, our whispers slow to a halt as we fall asleep in each others arms. Your breath on my chest is a cherished moment."

"I awake to your lovely brown eyes gazing at me. Just as we finished last night. With an astonishing gesture , you uncover me and reach for my exposed body. While rubbing what little chest hair I have, you inspect more of my body. My nipples are a brief pause on your way to my stomach. But my semi hard shaft is what you plan to examine the most. I open my legs and lay motionless to witness your actions. I don't want to interrupt your curiosity. Inspecting my balls and running your fingers in my pubic hair, you pull on my awakening sword as a reminder from our earlier binge."

"We stare into each others eyes, still aglow from our spectacular performance. I've never had a woman fuck me with so much passion and lust. I'm in total admiration of your hunger and partnership. Last night was as if this was our last day on earth. You demanded pleasure and made sure I received the same."

"Your fingers expertly massage my shaft as if you are tickling the ivory on your piano. You roll on me, straddling my leg as your mound is firmly against my thigh. Burying your nose in my armpit you comically suggest we do that shower thing again."

"In the hotel café overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, sunglasses conceal evidence of our late night antics. The sun is abundant and the warm Gulf breeze offers us a look into another wonderful day. You lean against me and whisper how incredibly interesting our oral episode was. How it brings a powerful passion to your body as you enjoy your new art of fellatio."

"I've never slept naked in my life," you whisper. "So interesting," you continue.

"Baby, last night was the most pleasurable time two lovers can enjoy. It was electrifying as your body is writhing with pleasure and your juices flow into my mouth." We walk the beach before it's off to our next destination."

" Minh, I've shared my deepest and most discreet fantasy. When we make love, it will be an occasion we will never forget. You asked for my thoughts, so there you have it."

"Uh...your ice cream is melting," she says.

I think I may have ruined our relationship with my honesty. With wide open eyes, she politely listened to my every word. As if she has never heard this before. Well, perhaps she hasn't.

She responds calmly as she licks her ice cream. "Bryan, I've only had sex with Jae. No one else. I was 25 years old our first time. But for as long as I can remember, I wondered what it is like to make love to an American man. My sister says nice things about it, especially how the American man cares for his lady. My friends all say that a Vietnamese woman and a US guy, are the perfect couple. This may be why I view you different than any other man."