Letter Perfect Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continues, "My mom once told me that some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anyone about. "Bryan... (things go silent for 10 seconds) Bryan, lets do this!" she whispers. "This sounds too fun to pass up. This is one of those moments so let's do this Bryan." She has this curious tomboy way about her. Unafraid and bold, and with total acceptance of what the future may bring.

With that, my lips touch hers. Wow, electrifying! "Minh oiiiiii, we can work on the kissing," I say with a smile.

She slaps my arm as she says, "Seven inches huh Cowboy?" Minh slips her arm inside of mine as we stroll along. Jae is a million miles away from her thoughts as well as my thoughts of Jane. I think to myself. We can talk anal later.

She is a prankster also. She mimics my Vietnamese as she says, "Bryan oiiii, you need a manicure badly. Come by the shop and I can get you in good shape. You want waxing? I can do that too."

"Yes, I could use one. You can wax my balls?" I joke.

Without cracking a smile, she says, "Yes no problem, I have a private room for that."

"Ouch!, I'm not sure about that, Minh." I say.

"Well, it's up to you. My workers do it for their husbands all of the time."

I said, "Really, no kidding?"

She giggles and says, "No, they don't. I just wanted to see your expression."

We continue our walk, melting Ice Cream in hand when she curiously asks, "How about the next time?"

Huh? Next time? "Yes, we will go away the next time they leave town. Absolutely!"

"Bryan, thank you for being my buddy." She holds my hand as we slow walk back to the car. We're in no hurry to get there. "When we return, I'm going to tell my sister all about my blond haired, blue eyed guy."

I laugh and say, "Bring your one-piece bathing suit for our evening walk on the beach. I just love an Asian lady in a one piece."

The following year, Minh is granted a divorce. I don't want her to be alone during this time, so I invite her to go with me to a convention. This coincides with her birthday so we have lots to celebrate. Las Vegas is a nice town for us to stay up late, party, see the sights, attend shows and like they say, ... what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas. All I can add is that we practiced our new-found talents early, late and often.

Shortly after our return, Minh calls me and says she received a business letter in the mail and wants to go over it with me. The banging of the piano keys stop as she greets me at her front door. Looking fresh out of the shower, she is wearing a skimpy pair of shorts and a thin shirt with no bra. Her revealing nipples are an enticing sight. Her pussy filling up her shorts is even more enticing. This reminds me of a previous workout her pussy gave me. In the doorway, she insists on a hug and kiss.

The smell of our dinner permeates the room as I open the letter. It is from a real estate broker who represents a national fast food chain. They want to make an offer on her building. Since her purchase, the state has modified the road patterns and as a result, Minh's land has become much more attractive to commercial redevelopment. Talking about good luck!

I tell her, "Minh, this is a life-changing offer you'll receive. I know generally what they should pay for your property and we're talking some serious bucks!" She asks me my thoughts and I say, "Nice things happen to nice people. We will put together a team comprised of a commercial real estate agent, a CPA and an experienced land attorney to insure a smooth transaction. If you want to move forward, this process should take 180 days max. So your biggest question should be, what do you do with your life then? What do you do with your business? Minh, I'm so happy for you and your sister. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

Over dinner she is in a fog. And rightfully so! "Bryan, perhaps I will close the shop and go back into medicine. Eh, perhaps not, "she says on second thought. I am so happy for her. We share dinner as she mulls over her future.

She runs a shower for me. I'm no dummy. I know the drill. My clothes drop on the bathroom floor. As I'm washing, her hand reaches inside and hands me a disposable razor. I laugh at her subtle foreshadowing.

Stepping out of the shower, she smells my skin and inspects my face for whiskers as I stand naked. Minh dries my body and abruptly stops as she closely inspects my hardened tool. It's as if she has never seen a hard dick. Her curiosity encourages a closer inspection of my balls as I remove her skimpy clothing. I get a reminder glance of her nice reddish-brown nipples and hairy bush as she directs me to the bedroom. Her thin waist and ass crack are spectacular sights. She is well aware that her petite body will get her just reward.

She falls on the bed, legs parted and showing off those fabulous lips and ass crack. She says, "I very much like playing with my cowboy." And I very much like playing with my asian princess. Tonight, she will continue perfecting her oral skills and for the first time, she is determined to return the favor of kissing me with a mouthful of cum.

She feeds me that hairy pussy as she grinds my face with passion and lust. My face is wet from her excitement. Her powerful orgasms are a treat she surely enjoys. Who doesn't appreciate a woman who insists on what she wants? She is a quick learner for a relatively inexperienced lover. But with her unrelenting energy, one could argue, who is teaching who.

My dick half way in her mouth, she gasps and whimpers in delight of her explosion. Her breath exhales from her nose onto my balls. Her body is convulsing with a strong heartbeat, as she lays on me, firmly holding my dick in her hand and mouth. She then returns to her passion as I continue kissing her delicate pussy lips. Her salty treat is the perfect solution to quench my thirst. Minh presses on with sucking my dick and very quickly I respond with an eruption of my own, as her mouth fills with my cum. The intense release has me powerless from our oral play. In the 69 position, I view her ass resting on my body, her exhausted pussy takes one more kiss. Her asshole takes one more lick.

With a mouthful of cum, she discovers my eruption has ceased. Minh surprises me as she flips around and kisses me passionately to share my salty treat. Her hairy bush is rubbing and grinding on my lower stomach as her breasts are pressed against my chest. Her breathing is strong as her head rests on my chest, My darling's pussy lips are gently kissing my cock and her escaping juices flow on me as a gift of appreciation. She has a mysterious way to excite me that has me erect again in 15 minutes. .

As we relax in bed, I admire this gift of a complete lover and person. Her total dedication while naked is an incredible trait of hers. She understands well, when we're naked, it's about her too. I love that in a woman. She follows directions well as I lift her stomach and put a pillow underneath her. Giving me access to her back door, I lick both holes slowly but concentrate on her asshole. The erotic act is exciting for us both. She likes the new adventure. She trusts this new episode will be as erotic as the previous one.

Her spent body is face down as she moans softly into the pillow. She softly instructs me to continue as her pussy shows her dew escaping. Her soft moans escalate as she pushes her ass into my face. Minh wants more attention to her asshole as her resting body gives me complete control. This is brand new territory for her as she repeatedly pushes her ass to meet my tongue. Totally relaxed, she continuously moans as my tongue shares both her ass and pussy. Minh turns over, spreading her legs to allow me direct access to her pussy. I've never seen such beautiful pussy lips.

She becomes more animated. Wrapping one leg around my shoulder, the other leg pushes her body up from the bed to guide her pussy into my mouth. Her firm hands on my head insist I continue. I rub her asshole as both my tongue and fingers work in unison. She gives out another patented squeal. Minh is pushing more as her body continues to rise from the bed to meet my mouth. A gentle suck and flick of the tongue on her clit brings a more intense squeal. As my tongue batters her box, I slip a finger a few inches in her ass, causing her to thrash and squirm as she fills my mouth. Her legs lock onto my head as her orgasm is so intense. I massage my angel as she rests her exhausted body. Her eyes are closed and body quivering from the intense workout. Her orgasmic squeals are loud and a statement of pure pleasure. Good for her. My baby is wonderful tonight.

It's a safe bet that soon we will continue satisfying our lewd minds but for now, we both admire a job well done. Minh is such as good friend and when we are naked, she turns into an animal. Our next venture, we will introduce a dildo to her ass as she rides me. Nothing wrong with a little kink among good friends.

The sale of her property happens in a flash. Under our supervision, Minh works out a deal with the other party and re-invests her proceeds wisely. She decides to take off a year to ponder her future.

Several months later, I notice another letter has crossed my desk. It's from my wife! After I read the letter, I gaze out of the same conference room window. The lonely bird has a friend now. Their faint singing is in unison. The background is sunny and the palm trees have a slight bend from the warm spring winds. I read my wife's letter again,

"Bryan, I fell in love with you on the first day we met. I couldn't take my eyes off of your innocent face. You are everything a woman could ask for. Your image was in my head everywhere I went. Even though I thought it was impossible to have you as my husband, I continued my fantasy. Every sane man is in awe of your most genuine and gracious attributes. Your sophisticated demeanor and virtuous smile should be in every man's DNA. We've have traveled to many places, made love until day break and you agreed to make my fantasy a reality by walking naked with me on the beach. Most of the world could only dream to have our trivial obstacles. For you to love me unconditionally is any woman's dream. It seems so right for us to be together. I'm lucky to have found a way to be with you. Each day I awake, I have comfort in knowing our perpetual love and devotion to each other. I will love you deeply and until my final breath. With my passionate dedication, your asian princess, Minh."

As I prepare to take the rest of the day off to join my sparrow, I watch as the two birds fly away.