All Comments on 'Letter to the Artist Ch. 02'

by 1rndm1

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago
Beautiful

This says it all Beautifully "That life is not worth living if it is lived in a lie. That denial of the truth is denial of happiness. That denial of happiness is denial of love. And denial of love is denial of life." Thank you for such an intense journey in to life.

zouzounizouzouniover 13 years ago
And the awesomeness continues ...

Well done !!!! What a fabulous effort, I loved the way you had them playing off each other - each to their strengths, weaknesses and insecurities. They fit so well together. You write so well that I shall have to introduce the whip just to make you do MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

you made it to the end!!!!!!!!!!!

a nice completion for a nice roller coaster story. emotions flaring up left and right.

i'm glad she opened up to him and he was persistent enough to "hang in there"

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 13 years ago
Stellar.

Absolutely wonderful. Thanks so much for posting.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Perfect!

At first i hoped it will not be ended so soon, then i started to hope it will be ended asap so i can know the ending. Now, i feel content enough for the characters but very empty in my life for their story wont be continued hiks hiks.

Your way of writing is superb, since within 2 chapters (only) around 8 pages, and you can picturing their emotions, characters, plot and story so nice. Thank you once again for putting your work in this website. Cant wait to get on your next project.

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Loved It!

So wonderfully written with amazing characters. A perfect first story from a very talented young writer! I look forward to reading more! You don't get the luxury of stopping now, so get writing :-)

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

It was great to see her slow thaw back into feeling life and how she got to reconcile with her father. I found little things like her taking Jerzy's hand for comfort were really touching. I very much enjoyed this story and how she discovered herself and love. Jerzy never faltered and that is exactly what she needed. :) You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Great story,can't wait another story.thank's (ppt)

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
stellar!!!!

What can i say about this story that hasn't already been said. I loved how her walls come down and her thawing heart leads her home to her father who has been waiting patiently for his daughter to return. I loved this story!

sushi_tacosushi_tacoover 13 years ago
Amazing...

Please continue to write....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great!

i loved this story! your writing is very absorbing and i loved these characters. SO intense! please keep writing! i can't wait to read more of your stories :)

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago
Five stars

Wish I could give you 10......Passion, desire, serenader, love, an edge of violence...who could ask for more. We are asking more, more, more, please.

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
Letter to the author

Knocked out with admiration ... your story was: sexy, captivating and smooth like polished handmade glass.

Just dont respond to this comment ;)

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriterover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful writing and characters! Looking very forward to more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A powerful Love

Story that hits all the human pleasure and emotion points. That almost more importantly, given the ethnic language and culture fences all your subs have jumped, this between you, is the Perfect answer to all the questions and critics. Writers all will be aware that team inputs in any Art is not easy. A well done salute that would be worth bold capital italics titling and sub head; True Love sex among the rich and stars. And you paced it right. I think you could go better, longer, explore this line by line and become Super critic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

In addition to all the other positive things people have said (which I agree with), you have created an excellent romance story using two characters that are the antithesis of the overwhelming majority of main characters in romance stories here. A truly amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Wow! That is the best writing on this site as far as I am concerned.

Wonderful story, great characters, well written, no spelling or grammatical errors.

You are a powerful writer, keep up the good work. And please, please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A fantastic reimagining of Fountainhead

This story was excellent and I just had to congratulate you on this well written and erotic story.

I'd call this a Fountainhead Lite, all the content without the verbose political pontificating. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Best writing I have seen on this site, loved it!

Keep it coming.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Magnificent writing!

Please write more! This series was brilliant! You have a fine artistic gift! Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ho-ho!

Ku pokrzepieniu serc :-)

obcyobcyover 11 years ago
Nice!

Dodam, że pisze Pani jak prawdziwa Patriotka.

Now seriously, your elegant writing is highly erotic, and in good taste at the same time. That's a great combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this is wat i always look for.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved Everything.

This is brilliant. Just fucking brilliant.

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Wish there was more!!!!

PeneliPenelialmost 11 years ago
different

that felt like a breath of fresh air to read. Beautiful story. You are a great writer, cant wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful story

It had all the elements of a fantastic story: interesting characters who evolve, great imagery, attention to detail, passion, and just the right level of fucking.

One of the best stories I've read on this site. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Make a screenplay and do it like Ayn Rand wrote.

The title refers...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I fell in love with this story

It was exactly what I needed to hear; I've been going through a tough time recently and this provided an escape, but also gives into the harshness of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Writing

This author has outstanding writing skills. Why are you using them on stuff like this?

Please keep writing you are so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous