Letters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DC is laying on her side asleep on the couch. One leg is stretched down to the end of the couch, the pads of her toes are pressing into the arm of the chair. She's a tall woman. Her other leg is bent at the knee and flopped over-top of the extended leg, This position presents her full ass, slightly angled toward me, standing at the foot of the couch. Her t-shirt has hiked up over her hips and her silky panties are so warm, soft, and lovely looking. I stare at her. I get down on my knees and I get so close to her skin I can feel its warmth and I travel up her thigh, over her bent knee and directly in front of her smooth, sweet, panties.

I rushed out and down to my room. I pulled out a pair of her silky panties and masturbated into them.

That repeated a half-dozen times over six months. When we were alone, it was so fun. We just talked, played cards, or Nintendo, or watched TV or a movie and because she always let me watch her, I didn't want to do anything that would jeopardize our good standing. I believe she really did present me with some spectacular views and quite on purpose. There is no way that it wasn't calculated.

The last time I came up and she was asleep. I was on my knees again, at her feet. I got close enough to see that she kept very good care of her feet. They were full and curvy, with just a gloss finish, very sexy. I smelled baby powder and I zeroed in and could practically taste her big toe.

I sat down because she started to stir and I grabbed the clicker and started scanning for something to watch. I feigned surprise that she'd woken and asked her if she wanted to smoke. As I'm rolling the joint she starts to tell me everything that G told her. That I said he should ask me why I like it and what specifically I like and I just thought that was the best advice any of G's friends had given him.

Then she asked me if she could suck my cock. She also said she wanted me to cum in her mouth. And, she also required that I kiss her and share my sperm. I told her just as soon as I take a shower. I know, it sounds crazy, but we didn't have to worry, G wouldn't be back from work, and little one was sleeping. I reasoned with her that if you really do like it that much wouldn't you rather a nice clean one that one that's been running food orders all day?

And then I walked into the living room and stood in front of her as she sat on the couch and she sucked my cock until I came in her mouth. I sat down next to her. She still had my sperm on her lips and I kissed her. My warm sperm filled my mouth and I swallowed it all without a second thought. I loved it. I couldn't believe it. I was still hard.

I turned her over, she got down on her knees and bent her body onto the couch and spread her arms out on either side and I slid my hard cock directly and immediately down her sweet and soaking wet pussy. She opened herself and told me to cum inside her.

She told me to use her. She was very vocal. She was very descriptive about how I should treat her. Like she said I was her sex toy. She said she wanted my sperm in her stomach and her pussy. She was reaching down between her legs and spanking my balls. Back then I hadn't really discovered the joys of keeping yourself smooth and delicate, but it was the first time a woman had ever done that to me. She laughed when I jerked forward involuntarily and speared myself deeper inside her. She did it again, and again, and again. She had me totally under control. I was so aroused that my cock couldn't have gone down had I tried. She was telling me to cum inside her. She was using the full span of her hand and she was slapping me and herself over and over. She was telling me exactly what to do, how to fill her, how I should use her, and that her pussy belongs to me.

I couldn't take it and I roared inside my head with steam and gusto and I came again. I fell back on my heels and I slipped out of her and she pushed me back with her ass and as I lay back she spilled my sperm onto my cock and balls. She turned around and took my sperm-covered cock into her mouth and then she kissed me again.

That was the one and only time that happened. You tell me, calculated or not?

12