All Comments on 'Letters from Blackwell Island Pt. 02'

by The_Rat_in_the_Hat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent - Hope there is more.

I am so looking forward to the next episode in this couples life on Blackwell. Not necessarily a month by month account, but certainly a few highlights on their journey to full residency for the both of them. I think that Allie will also be considering having her own children by Patrick too. That would seem to be the most worthy conclusion.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMabout 4 years ago

A good second part and I do think month by month would be good to continue with

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good, continue for as long as possible!

I absolutely love the story, and the characters. I would love a continued story all the way past their childrens adulthood ceremonies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please Keep this Story Going!

Superb story! "Blackwell Island" is very well written, with a wonderful concept. Good, solid characters. Please keep this story going! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story more, more more please and thank you

This is one of the best and most well written with only a few typos stories that I have read on this site. 5 Plus Plus stars and in my top 3 of authors.

Enjoyed the 18 Year Old ceremony and look forward to Allie initiating their friend's son when he turn 18 YO shortly.

I am also looking forward to Patrick meeting the "permanent" residence requirements in getting the girls pregnant.

Looking forward to enjoying more of this series.

AndyMassage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

I really enjoyed part one and two. I keep wondering when we will see the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GO Naturism!

Love any and all things nudist/naturism! Would love to be able to live in real day to day nude living/community style ...have own home in and on a nude colony, even one similar to this one. But whether it is 'adult' or more 'family' style makes little difference in the long run ...although Each has their great points. However due to later age of life at this point, a family environment would probably be best, but oh the benefits of an adult community if I was younger. :)

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Love this storey, extremely well written and such wonderfull imagination. Can’t wait to read the next instalment.

dawg997dawg99710 months ago

Absolutely top-notch story! Easy and fun to read. Great character development. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous