Letters from Carol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie was enjoying the story. It made her feel less alone.

"On my eighteenth birthday, I got him drunk on wine and seduced him. He tried to pretend he didn't want to, but once I put his face in between my two sisters here," She pointed to her big boobs.

"He gave up and made love to me like a bull. We moved to Rome and told everyone we were husband and wife. Maddie, as far as anyone at the hotel knows this is the truth. I'm only telling you because your mother was brave enough to tell me the truth when she came here a few months ago. "

"Wait my mother was here a few months ago? That's impossible. I would have known about it."

Frederica smiled, "Your mother I think was a very smart and careful woman no?"

"Yes she was."

"Do you remember her traveling alone a few months ago?"

"Well she went to visit my Aunt Sandr.......oh I see."

"It's ok Maddie, she did not cheat on your father. I can assure you. She came to me and told me the secret no one else knew. She'd been to the doctor and she'd found out what was in store. She told me she wanted to plan as much as possible before she would be confined to her bed."

"That sounds like her."

"Officially we were meeting to do business but that night she invited me to have dinner as friends. I don't normally accept such invitations, but your mother was so charming and dare I say sexy!"

"She was sexy. Mom had a killer bod. Great boobs and butt, flat stomach. I'm not sure how I got short changed in the boobs department."

"Stop that! Yours are lovely of course. Now let me finish the story. She asked me to recommend a place and I told her we would go to La Pergola, to see my husband who would cook a very special meal."

"Carol had heard of La Pergola and said it was on her, how do you say 'bucket list' of restaurants?"

"My father came out of the kitchen to meet my friend. He hugged your mother, kissed her on each cheek, and then to my embarrassment he squeezed her ass."

"He did? No way!"

"I hugged him and said goodbye. He winked at me, grabbed my ass like he did your mother and went back to the kitchen."

Maddie was aghast.

"Italian men are the worst Madison I tell you. They are like dogs. They want to fuck every woman they see. Be thankful your father is Irish."

"Your mother was very elegant and handled my father's impropriety with grace. She made a joke saying 'with a wife this beautiful I bet you get a handful like that regularly."

"I think she must have been very good with people yes?"

"Oh yeah. Mom could charm anyone." Maddie smiled as she remembered her.

"We chatted all night and ended up on the veranda of my suite drinking wine. We were both a little drunk. I wanted very badly to make love to your mother. I kissed her, like a lover and she kissed me back briefly, but she would not allow things to progress further."

"Then, she asked me if we were friends and I told her that after that kiss we were of course!"

"She asked my permission to ask a personal question. One that she felt I might find it difficult to answer. She assured me that I could trust her with the truth. I encouraged her to continue and ask."

"She leaned forward placed a hand on my knee looked into my eyes, and asked me if my husband was in fact my father. I was not prepared for this question. I was stunned to say the least. We have always been so careful."

"I felt like crying, worried that our life together would soon crumble. Your mother assured me once again that I could trust her. I asked her how she could have guessed this thing, and she told me it was in the way that we looked at each other. She knew he was my papa. I still can't imagine it was on my face the whole time."

"Your mother was so compassionate with me. She told me that shame was a useless emotion and that she could see that my father and I were lovers made for each other. She then told me the real reason for her trip. She was traveling through Southern Europe making the arrangements."

Maddie saw Freddie's eyes tearing up and hers did as well.

"She loved you so very much. I know you already know this, but I'm compelled to tell you what I saw. I wish I could have experienced a mother's love as you have Maddie. I am truly envious of you for that."

They hugged briefly. She continued saying that when Carol realized that Freddie and her father were lovers she knew that she wanted to include them both in her plans.

"Your mother then told me that her trip was not just to help her husband and daughter to mourn, but to ensure that they became lovers and mates, just like me and my papa. Of course I jumped at the chance, and here we are!"

The story concluded, Freddie and Maddie wiped their tears and hugged. When they broke the hug they kissed briefly and delicately on the lips. The kiss was just long enough to leave doubts in Maddie's mind as to its intent.

The limo stopped and Freddie lit up with the joy of a woman ready to shop till she dropped. "We're here!"

They exited the limo and held hands as they walked down the cobblestone road every once in a while to look at something on display. The two young thin women walking hand in hand down a sunny street in Rome, looked like something out of a movie.

Freddie stopped in front of a dress shop and opened the door. She greeted the woman inside with a kiss on each cheek. They spoke in Italian for a bit laughing like old friends and then she introduced her to Maddie.

The fat short woman held Maddie's hands and assessed her frame. "una bella donna." she said to Freddie. "e anche un seno vivace!"

Freddie laughed so hard she snorted. She covered her mouth

"What? What did she say?" Maddie asked.

"She said you have perky boobs!"

Maddie turned red.

The seamstress grabbed her tape and began taking measurements. After a few minutes she stopped and they chose fabrics.

They all hugged and kissed goodbye, and then Freddie and Maddie left, once again Hand in hand.

They laughed and strolled and shared an Italian ice like they'd been best of friends their whole lives. Maddie didn't really have a lot of friends in New York. She was an A student and spent most of her time studying and playing lacrosse.

After a few minutes they arrived at the spa, where they were each told to disrobe. Maddie felt so comfortable with Freddie that she got naked without hesitation. They lay side by side nude as they each participated in that most tortuous beauty ritual, the "Brazillian". After the waxing they were asked to lie face down and each was given a bleaching of the anus. Maddie had no idea that people bleached their buttholes, but decided that quite literally while in Rome, she would do as the Romans did.

Maddie had seen steam rooms on TV and correctly assumed that she should remove her towel lay it out and then lay on top of it.

"I love a steam before a facial, it really opens up the pores." Freddie said.

"I wish I had boobs like yours." Maddie said admiring Freddie's breasts. .

Freddie reached out and tweaked Maddie's nipple. "Yours are nice too! I like them." She said, in a reassuring tone.

"Besides, I wish my pussy was as pretty as yours. Mine is so ugly."

Maddie hadn't considered the possibility that vaginas could be either pretty or ugly. They were just vaginas right?

She looked at Freddie's pussy and then down and her own.

"What do you mean?" she said.

Freddie spread her legs and pointed to her vagina. "With mine, the lips are sticking out so far! It looks like I have a monster inside trying to climb out!" she knew she sounded absurd and laughed at herself.

"But your little pussy signorina, is bellisima." She said speaking quietly. "Just two beautiful lips...due...belle...labbra" Maddie felt her pussy get wet instantly. The Italian words washed over her body like just like the steam. Freddie stepped closer and lowered her voice again, supplicando di baciato.....begging to be kissed."

Maddie bit her lip. Fuuuuck was she turned on.

Freddie stared at Maddie's pussy as if in a trance, licking her lips and running her fingers over her own pussy. She stopped briefly, and stood. She fixed her eyes on Maddie and kissed her passionately. Maddie felt her pussy gushing again. She kissed her back. It was different than kissing the boys at school. It was nothing like kissing her Daddy. It was tender and sweet.

Maddie broke the kiss. Freddie saw fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Freddie, but I'm not sure I'm ready for this. I mean, I'm VERY turned on, but I'm just not sure."

Freddie smiled compassionately. Maddie felt safe instantly. She was still very turned on.

"Calmati redelitta angelia...it's ok my sweet angel."

Freddie sat next to Maddie, held her fingers to Maddie's lips. Maddie instinctively sucked Freddie's fingers.

"Toccati. Tocca la tua figa. rendilo orgasmo....touch yourself Maddie, make yourself cum."

Maddie needed no further explanation. She began playing with her clit and watched Freddie do the same. A few seconds later, Maddie began to feel the warm onset of her first orgasm. Her head fell to the side, resting against Freddie's shoulder as she continued her ministrations.

Maddie saw Freddie's mouth only inches away from her own. She could not control her lust much longer. They made eye contact, both still rubbing their clits furiously. It was unspoken, but the word was the same in both of their heads.....NOW!

On cue they lunged at each other passionately kissing as though the secret to everlasting life was somewhere inside the other's throat and they need only touch it with their tongues.

As they broke the kiss they instantly resumed the same intense eye contact. Maddie reached for Freddie's hand.

Maddie looked at her and said, "Can I try?"

Freddie looked at her wantonly, "si bambina, tocca la mia figa."

Maddie didn't speak a word of Italian but she was fairly certain she was being invited to touch another woman's pussy. She placed Freddie's hand gently on her own pussy, and returned her own attention to Freddie's clit. She closed her eyes and allowed the first of several orgasms to wash over her.

Side by side each reaching an arm to the other they enjoyed the unique feeling of cumming at another's hand. All in all Maddie came three times the last one coinciding with Freddie's" .

They held each other closely. Kissing periodically, as they slowly returned to reality.

They kissed and hugged then quickly showered. Walking out of the shower room, Freddie looked at the woman and barked something in Italian, that must have been something like put your eyes back in your head! The rest of the day looked like any other day at any woman's spa around the world.

A few blocks over, Rick was being measured by the tailor. Neither the Roberto the tailor nor his lovely assistant Maria seemed to speak English. For most of the visit, everything they had all seemed to manage with hand signals etc. That was until now. "sinistra o destra, Singore?"

Rick looked at him blankly saying, "No Italiano."

Roberto attempted a few times to pantomime something Rick might recognize saying over and over "sinistra o destra?"

Finally Maria, sighed as though irritated. She walked up to Rick and grabbed his cock through the trousers. She did not let go immediately. "a sinistra, ed è enorme fare attenzione con il tuo ago." She let go of his cock, and walked back to the sales counter with a grin.

Rick tried to memorize the phrase so he could ask Frederica later what it meant.

The man pointed to his watch, speaking in Italian and holding up 3 fingers. It was clear Rick should return to pick up his suit in 3 hours. He stepped outside and the limo door was open. Rick saw what appeared to be a red light district, and asked the chauffeur, who thankfully spoke English, if they could make a quick detour.

Rick dashed inside a sex toy store and was back out in short order with a bag in his hand. The driver resumed his original course, parking in front of a barber shop. Rick enjoyed the company of the other men in a setting like this. A soccer game was on the television.

Rick got a haircut, a shave, and a manicure. Near the end of the manicure, Rick's driver popped his head in the door of the shop pointed to his watch and said

"We must go soon Singore to pick up your suit."

*****

Madison and Freddy shopped for shoes, purses, and of course lingerie. They giggled as for the first time they each had someone they could talk openly with. One time after Freddie tried on a particularly sexy bra and panty set, Madison teased, "you actually gonna wear that to fuck your own father? What a whore!"

Freddie looked Maddie in the eyes smiled and quipped back, "How do you say, 'it takes one to know one' yes? Whore!" They giggled like school girls. Maddie had her hair and makeup done and returned to the dress shop.

She slipped into the gown and stood still while final assessments were made by the seamstress. Finally she was taken to a mirror where she just about fell over. Who was this woman she was looking at? She turned around and looked over her shoulder to see that the dress was backless dipping all the way down to just barely reveal the 1st centimeter of her ass crack. Now she felt like an elegant whore! If there was such a thing!

"Oh Madison you look good enough to eat. What I would not give to be there when your father takes this dress off of you. One thing is for sure. I'm calling my father the minute I drop you off, and tell him if he lays a finger on you I'll snap his cock right off!" Both girls wailed in laughter.

Leaving the store, Maddie looked like a supermodel. Her hair, makeup, and dress all working together. Daddy was going to flip she thought. They stopped a the door and enjoyed a few moments of cutsie face games with a baby being held by a woman entering the shop.

"I can't wait to have kids." Maddie said. "You too?"

"Oh Maddie, for me it is not meant to be. We have tried and tried but we believe how do you say 'the fish don't swim fast enough.' It kills my father that he can't give me a baby. He wants one too, this time with a woman he loves and who loves him back. But, as I mentioned, it is not meant to be."

Maddie noticed that Freddie was trying but failing to hide the fact that she was close to tears after reflecting on the fertility issue. Maddie knew it hurt her to tell it.

Maddie, saw a jewelry store and took it as an opportunity to change the subject. Pulling out the black credit card she'd been given she said, "Freddy can we go inside that place?"

"Of course my sweet bambina, this card you have is to be used for your pleasure no? We are on a schedule though so we must not stay too long, ok?"

"Deal!" she said with a smile.

Normally, a girl of Maddie's age would have been dismissed immediately by the staff, but dressed as she was and having stepped out of a limo, the woman was more than happy to show her everything.

Maddie saw a watch she liked and thought Rick would like it too. She liked how the face was clear so you could see the gears moving inside. "I want that one!" she exclaimed. The sales woman's expression was priceless, as though she'd seen a ghost. She spoke to Freddie in Italian. Freddie turned to Maddie with a look of shock on her own face.

"She says she does not wish to insult such a beautiful woman, but as young as you are, she fears the watch might be too expensive."

"How much is it?" Maddie asked.

Freddie took a deep breath. "Five hundred and thirty two..."

Maddie squinched up her face, "Is that all?...pssh I think we can.."

"Thousand. Five hundred and thirty two thousand euros Maddie. If my math is correct it is roughly $600,000 in U.S. It's a Panerai Radiomir Tourbillon one of the most rare watches in the world. Perhaps we can find something else eh?"

Maddie thought for a moment, wondering what Carol would say.

"Nonsense! Maddie handed over the AMEX black card. Daddy said don't buy a Ferrari he didn't say anything about a watch right?"

When they got back in the limo, Freddie asked, "You love him very much don't you?"

Maddie smiled and said "Of course, just like you love your Daddy right?"

"It's true, but honestly if I spent one percent of that on my father he'd kill me."

"I have no idea what's going to happen Freddie, but he loves me so it can't be too bad."

As they entered the limo again, they both noticed the presence of two new envelopes, one with each of their names on it.

"Same time?"

Freddie nodded and smiled. "Same time"

Each girl opened her envelope and read silently.

*****

Maddie,

I hope you are enjoying Rome. With Freddie at your side, I know you must be! There's something you should know about Frederica honey. Like you, she's chosen her father as her lifelong lover. I'm not sure if she'll ever tell you this secret, but I thought knowing it would help the two of you become closer friends. I've met her father Marco and he's a handsome man and a good man. He takes wonderful care of her. When I met Freddie I felt a kinship right away. As you know she's been an instrumental part of my plan.

For that reason, I've set aside some funds so she and Marco can hire a lawyer and adopt a child. I know Marco is against this but I believe once he holds that child in his hands for the first time, all of his concerns will melt away.

I could have asked your father or even our attorney to handle this, but I'm guessing a woman's outlook and compassion is in order here. Since you're the best woman I know, I'm asking this of you. Please help them in anyway possible to make their dream of being parents a reality.

One final request. In general I believe spouses shouldn't keep secrets from each other, but in this case I know that Marco is a very proud Italian man whose manhood would be crushed if your father mentioned anything about a need to adopt. So please darling, keep this one between the girls ok?

Love always,

C"

Maddie looked up at Freddie who obviously was finishing her letter and seemed a bit teary eyed. She assumed correctly, that Freddie's letter informed her of Carol's gift of a fully funded adoption."

"Was yours about a baby?"

Sniffling she said, "Yes. Your mother is very generous, but my father is too proud to accept."

Maddie thought for a moment......"Well what if he didn't have to accept?"

"Maddie, I'm not sure what you mean."

A smile stretched across Maddie's face. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course Maddie.. I do not take moments like these lightly."

"Good, so here's my plan...."

******

Rick was standing in front of the hotel when the limo pulled up. Both Maddie and Freddie gasped at how handsome he looked. Freddie knew Maddie was worried about her Daddy's reaction to the watch. Freddie turned to Maddie and said "No matter what you do, fuck his brains out. Men can't stay mad when they have just had sex."

Maddie smiled "Good advice! I'll see you for desert right?"

The driver opened the door Freddie stepped out, still in her summer dress and sandals. She greeted Rick like family and kissed him on both cheeks.

"How was your day Singore?"

"It was great actually. But I wonder if you can translate something I heard today."

"Of course I will Mr. Rick, what did you hear?"

It was something said by the tailor's assistant, a woman, while she was confirming the measurements of my inseam today. Do you know this word, inseam?"

"Yes of course I do Mr. Rick, what did she say?"

"a sinistra, ed è enorme fare attenzione con il tuo ago." he said. "Does that mean anything to you?"

Freddie turned red and her mouth fell open. She quickly composed herself, leaned into his ear and said....

"The tailor's assistant told the tailor what side of your pants you prefer to place your cock, and to leave plenty of room as your cock is quite large." A broad shit eating grin crossed her lips as she completed this last sentence.