Letters from Carol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The she said to him, "I think you might how do you say 'get lucky' tonight Signore. Buona notte!"

The driver offered his hand to Maddie and helped her step out of the limo. When she did Rick nearly had a heart attack. She wasn't a 10 she was a 11!

Freddie turned to Maddie, took a step close and right in front of Rick gave Maddie a long deep tongue kiss, grabbed a tit playfully and whispered into her ear... "Now go and make that man crazy with lust eh? I'm going to call my father and make sure he behaves."

"Holy Shit! You look amazing!" he said. "But what was that kiss all about? And when did you start liking girls?"

"Never mind Daddy and by the way you look pretty damn dashing yourself sir."

They each had a gift for the other in their hand.

"Is that present for me Daddy?"

"Yes it is, but I want to give it to you in the Limo. I know you just got out, but can we jump back in and go to dinner?"

Even with her in heels, Rick towered over Maddie. She lifted her chin and pursed her lips for a kiss. He grabbed her face in his hands and laid one of the sexiest kisses ever on her. The twitch in his dick told him it was gonna be a good night.

"Of course we can sexy Daddy!"

He watched her walk back to the Limo, the heels accentuating the swing of her hips, and noticing the half inch of ass crack that peaked above the back-line of the dress. As the driver sped away, Maddie looked at Rick expectantly. "Well are we going to exchange gifts or not?"

Rick smiled, "Of course we are. Here. They aren't he most beautiful, but they are special."

Maddie opened the box and inside was a pair of black lace bikini panties. She held them up

"Pretty! I like them! Thank you Daddy! Can I wear them right now?"

"I was hoping you would say that."

Maddie hiked up her dress and pulled off her thong she had everything switched out in less than a minute.

"Do you want to see your present?"

"Why of course I do!

She handed him the gift wrapped box. Rick had many watches and knew by the shape and weight of the box that he was getting another for his collection. Over the years he'd managed to find watches from Cartier, Rolex, and Movado that he loved, and wore each of them fairly regularly. Today he was wearing the Movado it cost him about $25,000, not as much as his other two, but a fine watch nonetheless.

After tearing off the paper he opened the black leather box. It was a beautiful watch, obviously a fake Panerai Radiomir, that she'd bought off of some street vendor. The real one would cost a king's ransom so if she bought this it had to be fake. He decided to be gentle with her.

"Maddie sweetheart, I really do like it. Honey, they places where the men sell these watches is not a place where you should be going. It's not safe. I'm surprised Frederica took you to a part of town so seedy. Promise me you won't go to places like that again ok?"

"Daddy it wasn't a bad part of town at all.In fact we drank champagne while we looked at all the pretty watches."

"Yyyyyyuuuu mean you bought this in a jewelry store?" He stuttered in disbelief. "Honey this watch costs...but where did you ....the AMEX? Holy shit! You're telling me this is real?"

She proudly nodded her head smiling at him. She was enjoying this. "Here let me help you put it on."

She carefully helped close the clasp around his wrist. Surprisingly, it was a perfect fit needing no adjustments.

"Honey did you see how much this costs? Or did they just take your card without telling you.Because if they did that..."

She placed her finger on his lips. "I know exactly how much it was, and I bought it anyway. You are the greatest man I know and you deserve a great watch."

"That means you spent about a half million dollars on this!? You're going to have to give me a minute to think about this."

Maddie feigned anger, "well if you don't like it just say so! Hmmph!" crossing her arms across her chest.

"Darling, I love it. It's perfect just like you are. I guess I'm just not used to this."

"Freddie said there 'is a safe in our room and we should put it in there if you're not wearing it."

"Oh it's Freddie now is it? Not Frederica? You two got awfully chummy today eh? Chummy enough to buy a half million dollar watch?"

"Six Hundred thousand to be exact. Oh and just so you know, at the spa she played with my pussy and I played with hers.You know what they say, when in Rome!" she had the smile of a Cheshire cat again.

"Seriously? Really?"

"You really don't believe me very much do you?"

She was beginning to enjoy shocking him

Rick contemplated all he'd been told and decided now was a good time to tell her about her panties.

"I believe you now. You gave in to a few temptations today did you not?"

"Um, I guess so."

"Well, I know just the thing for that."

He held up a little egg shaped remote that looked like the kind you carry on your key ring.

"Did you buy a car?"

"Nope. Better."

He made a big show of it, lifting his thumb high off the remot and slowly moving it toward the button. He made sure her eyes were trained right on his thumb as he pressed it so she'd be sure and make the connection.

"Holy Shit! What tha? Oh my god that feels so....oh....um Daddy....um...I'm gonna..."

He let his thumb off of the button.

"The panties I gave you are not as extravagant as your gift, but I believe we'll have some fun with them, don't you?"

Her breathing was ragged, but it was getting better.

"Your gift was very nice, and I'm even glad that you got to be with Frederica, excuse me, Freddie, But from now on, you will cum only with my permission, and you will never use that card for more than say $2000 without letting me know about it, is that understood?"

She smiled and nodded, "Can you do it again? The button?"

"Oh whose a little slut now eh? Be careful what you wish for princess"

He pressed it again and again she went to the moon.

She squealed and then her tone dropped low.."uh...mmmph....oh daddy it's wonderful...I think I'm going to cum..."

He let go of the button.

"But Daddy I was so close! Lemme have the remote!"

He held it above her head laughing. "You have forgotten that quickly eh?"

He grabbed her face with one hand squeezing her cheeks together.

"You are not some ordinary slut. And that damn sure isn't some ordinary cunt. It and the girl around it, belong to me. Is that understood slut?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good. You will cum only when I permit you to. 'IF' If I permit you to. Is that clear?"

The car came to a stop in front of La Pergola. The door was opened and a very well dressed man offered her his hand to help her out. She swung her leg out of the limo and just as she began to put weight on it, Rick pushed the button on the remote for just a couple seconds..

Maddie gasped for breath and nearly fell. The young man holding her hand was prepared and, in an act of chivalry, managed to use his grip on her hand to keep her on her feet. Impressed, Rick handed the kid a $500 Euro note, saying only "Grazie!"

Rick placed Madison's arm inside his own and they proceeded inside.

"Welcome to Pergola Singores!"

Rick shook the man's hand and said "Flynn party of.."

"Mr Flynn you and Signorina Madison have been eagerly anticipated. You need not explain who you are because our entire staff has been told all about you and your lovely young wife."

Maddie liked the sound of that. Rick knew it too. Just to keep her in check he gave her a little panty zap.

They were lead through the dining room and into the kitchen. There was an elegant table set up there.

"Daddy why are we eating in the kitchen?"

"The Chef's table is the most sought after seat in a restaurant. We get a front row seat to what's happening with the chefs who work here. We'll get waited on by the Chef himself, If I had to guess."

A man in a white coat a scruffy beard approached. "Gooda eveninga, I am a chef Vicci! You musta be very special guestsa, in all the time I beena the Chef here, my wife has never beena so forceful about getting one of her guests a reservation."

He hugged them both like old friends and was a perfect gentleman when it came to Maddie's ass, not attempting any shenanigans.

"I have planned a wonderful meal for you. Please relax and enjoy the evening eh?"

As he walked away they smiled at each other. A young man approached with a bottle of wine.Rick decided it was a good time for a practical joke. Maddie felt her panties come to life while the man showed Rick the label on the bottle.

Rick nodded his approval of the wine, and Maddie felt her pussy come alive. As she watched the man open the bottle she noticed her breathing had become labored. Rick tasted the wine and studied it for a moment turning up the vibrator all the way. With the wine steward's attention on Rick and waiting for his approval, Maddie proceeded to cum just 3 feet away. If the kitchen handn't been filled with the noises of a busy weekend night, the sound of the vibrator in her panties would surely have attracted all the wrong kinds of attention.

"The wine is perfect! Would you like some sweetheart?"

At that moment the steward switched his attention to Maddie to hear her reply. Between ragged breaths she managed to say yes. As the man walked away Maddie tried in vane to kick her father under the table but with her stature, it was impossible. This was the icing on the cake for Rick as he laughed loudly at her predicament.

The meal was indeed amazing. Maddie told Rick about her day with Freddie including Freddie's confession that she like Maddie had chosen to live the rest of her days as her father's lover. Maddie made a special effort to avoid letting her or Rick drink too much wine.She had plans for his cock later that night and too much wine could ruin everything. After all 9 courses were finished, Rick and Maddie were stuffed. Marco Vicci took pride in this end result. He hugged them each again. Rick chatted about sailing with Marco while Maddie excused herself to go freshen up.

When Rick found her she was talking in hushed tones with someone on her cellphone. She put it away as Rick approached.

"Who was that?" Rick casually asked. "Oh no one." she replied as they got into the limo.

Rick couldn't wait to get upstairs to their room. He had his fun at the restaurant but it had also stoked his fire so much that he was ready to fuck her into the middle of next week.

As they entered the room Maddie spun around and kissed Rick passionately.

"I had a wonderful time Daddy. Did you?"

"Yes Angel I did. The food was fantastic and so was the entertainment if you know what I mean."

"Ugh! Yes Daddy I do." she smiled. I have a little something to show you in bed tonight but I need to change first. Why don't you open the champagne and put some music on."

Rick was just finishing pouring the champagne when he heard Maddie clear her throat. He looked up and almost fainted. There in the doorway to the bedroom was Maddie in a lavender babydoll nightgown and matching panties, beside her was Freddie in the exact same lingerie.

"I hope you have enough energy for both of us Daddy."

The two girls kissed passionately. If their tongues had gone any deeper into the other's mouth they'd have tickled their feet. Turning their attention to Rick they began to undress him.

"You two are.."

Maddie placed one finger over his lips.

"Hush Daddy. I'm the boss tonight then you can be the boss the rest of my life. Is it a deal or should I send Freddie home?" she said smiling.

"Deal"

Rick lay on the bed naked save for his boxers. Freddie looked at Maddie for approval.

"Be my guest" Maddie said.

Freddie reached her fingers under the waistband of Rick's boxers and began to lower them. Eventually his fat cock sprang out of them and right into Freddie's face.

"Whoa!"

The two girls licked and sucked him thoroughly. While one sucked his cock the other kissed his taint and asshole. Rick really loved getting that level of attention down there. Freddie gave Maddie a brief lesson in deepthroat techniques as well. Maddie laid next to her Daddy interlaced her fingers in his and kissed him passionately

"Daddy, is it cheating if it's with another girl?"

Rick smiled. "No Angel, it's not. Not this time anyway." This made Maddie beam.

Maddie nodded to Freddie who needed no further invitation. She knelt between Maddie's legs, placed her lips on Maddie's quim and went to town. Maddie began moaning instantly. Rick thanked the Gods that the bed was so big as he slid underneath Freddie face up and began devouring her pussy. Rick gave Freddie his best as she did the same to Maddie with both girls climaxing loudly minutes later.

Rick needed to fuck. He slid out from under Freddie and gently her off of Maddie's pussy. As Rick positioned himself above Maddie he felt Freddie's hand encircle his cock. She jerked it a few times and then guided it into Maddie's pussy. Maddie, still not used to being properly fucked gasped as Rick's cock stretched out her pussy so perfectly. Rick began fucking Maddie in earnest only pausing to nod his approval as he saw Freddie lower her meaty lips onto Maddie's face. Maddie licked and sucked the best she could, having no idea how to lick a woman.It didn't matter everything about this night was amazing and nearly perfect. Only one thing left to do. .

Maddie pulled her mouth away saying to Rick "Ok Daddy you've got to fuck her like that just once."

Rick's smile was all the girls needed. Freddie placed herself in the middle of the bed on all fours, in a clear non-verbal request to be fucked doggy style. Rick got behind Freddie looked at Maddie one last time for approval.

"Fuck her Daddy. I want to see it." she said.

Rick thrust his hips forward and Freddie bellowed loudly.

"Santo cielo! Mio Dio! Maddie!!" She was visibly quivering. The girls kissed but soon Freddie needed all of her faculties to keep from falling face first into the bed. Rick was really letting her have it.

Rick was groaning and growling. Maddie knew he would come soon and worried that he'd pull out soon. Maddie knelt behind her father and whispered into his ear.

"Breed her Daddy, just like you did to me. Squirt it into her pussy Daddy. Breed that cunt!"

"Oh Signore! Dammi lo sperma che hai in quel tuo bel pene. Give me the cum from that sweet cock of yours."

Just in case that wasn't enough to put him over the edge, Maddie knelt down, cupped his balls, and shoved her tongue right into his asshole.

Rick roared uncontrollably. He looked like he was possessed by a demon as he slammed his cock into Freddie's cunt and shot his cum deep inside her. Simultaneously, Freddie's orgasm took a hold of her and she gushed all over Rick's cock.

The three of them lay in bed together for a few minutes. Freddie lit a cigarette she'd brought and the three of them passed it back and forth. Rick's brain was now thinking practically and he worried about having cum inside Freddie.

"Ok so,..."

"No Daddy. Not now. It's ok. I'll explain later."

The next morning it was time to check out. The limo was in front of the hotel ready to take them to the marina. Freddie was there to see them off of course.

Maddie reached to hug Freddie. Freddie hugged her back and said, "Will I ever see you and your father again? I do hope so. I pray you and your pretty pussy and your husband with his huge cock come back to Rome to visit soon." she said quietly so the driver wouldn't hear.

"Arrivederci! Bella ragazza" turning to Rick, she said "Thank you Mr. Rick. My father and I will be forever in your debt. Enjoy your trip across the ocean and please return to Italy and stay with us again."

They hugged and Rick got into the limo. Inside was a small white envelope with Rick's name on it. It wasn't adorned like one of Carol's letters, making Rick very curious. He opened the letter and read aloud.

"Maddison and Rick, thank you for including me in your plans while here in Italy. I've dreamt often of meeting another girl like me one day with whom I could share my secret and live unashamed. Mr. Rick if Maddison hasn't told you yet, like you my father is also my lover. When I told Maddie that he could not have children, she begged me to let you plan your seed inside me.

Maddie, I can not believe you could be so selfless a woman than to share your man's seed with another. My womb carries that seed now and if there is a God in heaven a baby is already growing in my belly. My father will think it is a miracle from heaven, which it is. Which YOU both are! The gift you've given us is one we can never repay. Inside this envelope you will see a notarized letter written in Italian with my signature at the bottom. This letter states that I claim no part of your fortune and desire none of your possessions. You don't ever have to worry that I'll come after your money. All I ask in return is that you never tell my papa the truth. I want the baby to be ours together. He'd never be able to live with the truth of what actually happened. But I can! Have a wonderful voyage and please come back soon. Perhaps when you do both of us will be lucky enough to have big pregnant bellies!"

Rick looked at Maddie. "You did this? You conspired to have me impregnate her?"

"Yes Daddy please don't be mad at me. I just asked myself what Mommy would do and I knew right away this was the answer. She said she didn't want our money so it's ok right?"

"Yes baby it is. And although unconventional, what you did was beautiful and you couldn't have done it for two nicer people than Marco and Frederica. I love you babygirl. You're such a good person."

The limo stopped and they stepped out to see the most beautiful yacht. They exchanged glances and smiled knowing a new chapter was starting in their lives.