Letters from the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We loved it when Tim or Paul went on road trips because it meant it was time to play. Lonely and hungry for any kind of sexual contact with their ladies, Tim and Paul would call in and the recipient of the call would lie like a rug, telling her boyfriend that her roommate was still at the library or in TV lounge, leaving him with the impression that they were free to play. We would then put the boyfriend's call on speaker so that both could hear every filthy fantasy the boys were uttering. As they described what they wanted to do to us, the "off girl" would replicate the moves Tim or Paul giving. Carmen particularly loved to give me instructions while responding to Tim, telling him "oh, yeah I'd like that, stay on my clit and eat me harder" or, when I wore the manstitute, "ram that big dick in me baby, fuck me, fuck me!" I even lubed up and gave it to Carmen in the ass when Tim chose that fantasy. The problem was that we made so much noise that Paul and Tim were always a little suspicious. Fortunately, the boys were so badly diverted by their lust that we could just about make any excuse and they would buy it just to be able to return to business.

Sometimes, before Paul and I took up, Carmen would return from her dates with Tim and recount in photographic detail where they'd been, what she and Tim had just done sexually, and how it had made her feel as Tim was doing it. I masturbated to the enticingly erotic descriptions, marveling at Carmen's appetite and at her description of what she'd do to Tim's long thin cock. Sometimes, though, Carmen returned from date frustrated, complaining that while she had gotten Tim off, he hadn't returned the favor. She would beg me to finish her by eating her out. I refused at first but Carmen kept asking. I'd never tasted any man, but Carmen diffused the situation in her typically Carmenesque way one night by pulling a stringer of Tim's cum out of her pussy and matter-of-factly dropping it into her mouth like so much taffy. I kissed her to take a little taste at first, decided it wasn't half bad, and we were on our way. When I started in on Carmen that night she flipped me over and mounted me, straddling my face and rubbing her slash over me until Tim's seed drained into me and my tongue sent her to another dimension.

We both knew that it couldn't last, at least not the way it started. While our relationship as friends was permanent, sex between us had started as a band-aid, a radical method for Carmen to confirm that, despite what Rick the imbecile had done, I was worthy of both love and desire. I loved our sex for sex' sake, but I loved Carmen more. When I began to date again, our sex together declined, but never fully stopped. Carmen knew me so well that it was she who predicted my marriage to Paul more than a year before he proposed.

When we moved apart after college, I missed her in every way one person can miss another. I missed her laugh, I missed her stupid jokes, her occasionally foul temper, and I missed the red-hot sex. Carmen's first letter and photo surprised and thrilled me. I had a secret lover and it was very romantic! It also gave me a perverse thrill to know that Tim knew of us, and that he was helping Carmen with her photos. The news two years ago that Carmen and Tim were moving near us sent my heart soaring. We met as friends frequently and talked almost daily, but were able to meet as lovers only about once a quarter or so, not nearly as much as either of us would have wanted, but the sex was just as powerful as it was in college.

As I reflected on all this, I realized that it was long past time for me to come clean to Paul. He'd done nothing but love me and he didn't deserve to be left in the dark.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE RANCH

"I didn't want you to think I was weird" Jill finally said to me long after I had put the Carmen question to her.

"Why would I think that?" I asked.

"Well, some men do" Jill answered.

"And some men get turned on by the idea of seeing someone they love be with someone else" I said.

"I don't think you'd be so happy if I were with Tim, would you?" Jill asked.

"No, I wouldn't, at least not yet, but somehow what you've got with Carmen is very different" I said. Jill's surprised look told me that she'd very clearly heard the words "at least not yet" and understood all they meant.

After a pause Jill asked in an accusing tone: "You want to fuck her, don't you?"

"Of course, don't you?" I asked and Jill burst out laughing.

"Touché" Jill responded.

After a while Jill asked "now that you've seen the pictures do you think about Carmen while we've been in bed together?" Jill asked.

"No, absolutely not" I answered.

"Right answer" Jill said, "even if you are lying through your teeth."

After a long delay Jill asked "have you...you know...done it while you were looking at Carmen's pictures?" Jill asked.

"Yes," I answered, "have you?"

"Yes" Jill answered "more times than I can count."

"I love you" Paul repeated.

"You said that, and I appreciate it" Jill responded, "but you don't have to keep saying it. I love you too. Let's go back to the hotel." Sex was different that evening-slower, more tender and less urgent, more focused on touching than thrusting, at least until we erupted into a fiery finish.

In the afterglow Jill lay across my chest, raking her fingernails across my pecs. She raised her head and said "I think about the three of us—together. I've thought about it for years. Carmen and I used to daydream about it when we were in school, what it would be like." My cock twitched despite its recent workout.

"What do you think about the three of us doing?" I asked, encouraging Jill to liberate her fantasies.

"Everything you can imagine and maybe some you can't."

"Whew!" I gushed, do you...ever talk to Carmen about that?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Definitely. When she and Tim were in Louisville, we'd get each other off that way. She knows the way...well...she knows you're hung...I mean... how well you're hung. We share about sex with you and Tim all the time and it just naturally rolled into fantasy play.

You wanna hear what we talked about?" Jill asked.

I turned Jill onto her stomach, reached between her legs and pushed two fingers into her. "Absolutely! It's a huge turn-on. Tell me all about it."

"We'd talk about laying you down and kissing you all over, then maybe the two of us being on our knees in front of you, your cock between our lips, about one of us going down on you while the other licks you down below. We'd talk about you fucking her doggy and me eating her while I feel your balls slap my face as you bang her. We'd talk about you being in my ass while she eats me out. I think about you both being inside me the same time, you with that big fat cock and her with our strap-on."

I kept my fingers in Jill as she continued to recount her discussions and fantasy play with Carmen, working her up until she shuddered through an intense quiet orgasm. I kissed her and propped two pillows under her hips and mounted her from behind. This had been the signal to Jill for years that I wanted physical leverage so that I could pound her into a little puddle of orgasmic bliss. Jill knew what was coming. She spread her legs apart, yearning to feel the rough hair of my legs and pelvis as I grated against her backside, yearning to feel me pierce her.

"We talk about when we're together too" she continued. "We have a big dildo. We pretend it's you. I'll jam it into me and call out your name and ... Carmen...Carmen ...she gets down beside me and Oh, oh Paul that's good... oh, she...she licks me...she...God, Godd...ffuck...she wedges her tongue between the dildo and my cunt...OHH...OHHH" Jill moaned as I gripped her hips and slammed into her.

"Oh, and she makes me cum so hard that way. When I'm done, she takes it...and...it would be all wet and slimy with my juice. She'd...she'd fuck it...fuck it...fuck it up into her ASSS!! Paul and she'd straddle me and I'd...I'd eat her out while she pushed it back and forth in and out of her BUUUUTTTT" Jill screamed as she went off for a third time. I exploded into, filling her to the brim with my seed and collapsing onto her back.

We drifted off to sleep, I at least with X-rated sugarplums in my head.

DINNER AND A SHOW

"We're grilling with Carmen and Tim on Friday night" Jill said three weeks later. It was all said very nonchalantly as Jill wiped the suds off her hands from the dishwater after dinner. I kept drying and raised my eyebrows to signal "oh, really?" and Jill just smiled. My groin ached.

"Oh really?" I asked again, "and who set that up?"

"We did, Carmen and I" Jill answered brightly.

"Well, the kids love their pool, so it should be lots of fun" I prodded.

"No kids. They're going to Grans. Adults only" Jill said, smiling again and handing me a salad bowl. My crotch throbbed involuntarily again.

Right after our dinner in Atlanta Jill asked me to return all of her letters and her pictures of Carmen and I reluctantly agreed, giving her a hang-dog look when I turned them over. "I'll let you keep just this one" she said holding out the blue bikini photo, "but on two conditions. First, you can't whack off to it more than once a week. Second, you keep it locked up in your truck where the kids can't see it" Jill instructed. I laughed and nodded that it was a deal.

That Friday didn't arrive for a year. At least it felt that way. Jill paraded around all week wearing her shortest shorts, her lowest-cut blouses and sportiest workout clothing, and occasionally donning one of her skimpiest bikinis to sunbathe in the back yard in preparation for the evening. It was driving me mad. I knew Jill was working me up and that Jill and Carmen were spending time on the phone plotting, but other than being road kill for their plans there wasn't anything I could do.

That Friday Tim greeted us at the door with a big smile, a martini for Jill and a beer for me. He had always been a harmless masher so him grabbing a little of Jill's tush wasn't a complete surprise, but this time his hand landed lower and lingered longer than normal. Jill did not brush it away as usual. Instead she left it there for a several minutes while we all chatted, finally separating by running into the kitchen to visit with Carmen. Tim and I changed into our trunks and made our way to the pool. Tim had been slow cooking brisket all day, so we pulled it off the smoker and threw it into the cooler to rest while we drank beer and waited for our women. Hard work, but someone had to do it.

The girls came out and both our jaws dropped. Carmen was wearing the same dark navy-blue tiny string bikini she'd worn in my favorite picture. The triangles on top barely covered her nipples, which jutted prominently through the thin material. I looked at her, then at Jill, who smiled back, knowing exactly what Carmen's choice of that little number was doing to me. She lifted her Margarita to make a toast in my direction. Evidently the miniscule neon blue number Jill was wearing had some significance to Tim as well, because he couldn't take his eyes off her and slipped his hand below the water to unobtrusively grip his cock. Carmen laughed at her husband's discomfort. Tim shot her the bird.

The women looked just as good walking away towards their loungers as they had coming towards us. Jill's athletic butt contrasted nicely with Carmen's more opulent offering.

The girls set up in chaise loungers a few yards away from us and broke out the suntan oil. Not that SPF 50 shit, the real thing. They sat up, trading the bottle back and forth and spreading the oil over their arms, chests, stomachs, thighs and legs. Carmen nodded for Jill to turn over and Jill laid flat on her stomach. Carmen leaned over her, pulled the knot apart on the back of Jill's bikini and pulled the miniscule top over Jill's head, looking back at the two of us and smiling. She squirted the oil all over Jill's back and delicately rubbed it in, pausing to jet several shots of oil out over Jill's ass as though it were a cumshot landing on her, and laughing at the both of us for staring at them with such unabashed lust. She pushed the oil into Jill's crack and spread it all the way down the back of her legs before returning to sneak her fingers beneath the thong and into Jill's pussy. She worked it only for a few minutes, but the objective clearly was to turn Jill on further while giving Tim a bird's eye view of my wife's barely covered snatch.

Breaking apart, Carmen lay on her stomach and Jill returned the favor, always looking away from us, never giving Tim a direct view of her tits as he wanted. She removed Carmen's top and covered her back from top to bottom in the oily lotion. When she reached Carmen's pussy, she did her one better by pulling Carmen's G-string out of the way to apply oil beneath and over her sopping wet snatch, spreading her lips apart and showing us the nectar accumulating in it.

"Jesus God" Tim said. "You have any idea what they're planning tonight?"

"No" I replied, I'm just hope I'm included. This earned an enormous guffaw from Tim, further breaking the ice.

"I hope you won't take this the wrong way" I said, "but I can think of no place on earth I'd rather be right now than to be buried up to the hilt in your wife."

Tim bellowed in laughter this time.

"How long have you known about these two?" I asked.

"Since our senior year" Tim responded. "Carmen had lent me her key and forgot about it. I walked in on them. I tried to join in, but Carmen beat the shit out of me and made me swear that I wouldn't tell anybody. Particularly you. I figured that at some point Jill had said something. I'm surprised she didn't. How did you figure it out?"

"I was cleaning out the attic and a bunch of letters fell out of a box I was carrying out. One of Carmen's photos fell out and I confronted Jill a few weeks later and she told me the whole thing."

"I'm curious" I continued. "Did Jill ever send anything like that back to Carmen? pictures?"

Tim got a sheepish look like a kid with my hand caught squarely in the cookie jar. "Well, yeah, she did."

"I'm guessing then that you've seen a little more of my wife than most other folks?"

"Yoouuuu...could say that" Tim replied.

"Well...?" Paul pressed.

"Your wife is...a fucking Goddess!" Tim blurted out. "I mean it. I don't know how she does it, I guess it's the artsy thing, but she stages some of the most amazing photographs I've ever seen anywhere. The best one is this black and white she shot about three years ago. She shot an image of her face in the middle of an orgasm and she's just, beautiful! Incredible, absolutely incredible. I don't know how she caught it."

"Well, thanks I guess" I said, "I feel the same way about Carmen. It's weird isn't it? I guess you took Carmen's pictures, so you know what she looked like when she was doing them, but I have no idea what Jill's look like."

"Well, if you've got a minute, we put them into a notebook. It's in our safe, I can get it out right now if you want" Tim said.

"I'd like that I think" I said. We moved inside.

PUTTING ON A SHOW

"They think they've got it worked out, don't they?" Carmen asked Jill, nodding in the direction of the two men as they left.

"Yeah, dangerous to put those two together" Jill replied.

"It had to be" said Carmen.

"Yeah, it had to be. So how far do you want it to go tonight?" Jill asked.

"Between you and me, or between all of us?" Carmen asked.

"Both" Jill answered.

"Between us two, all the way baby, everything. But for them, I be happy to put on a show that leaves 'em with the bluest balls in history" Carmen said.

"God you're MEAN!!" Jill laughed.

"That's me, what can I say? I told you what I want, what do you want?" Carmen asked.

"You would think I'd know by now wouldn't you?" Jill answered. "I mean, I've had three weeks to think about it since we started all this. But I don't."

"We'll get a couple more martinis in you over supper. I bet you figure it out by then" Carmen said laughing.

"True that. An old reliable formula" Jill answered.

Supper was a superb feast. Tim had done the meat just right and Carmen prepared several authentic Brazilian sides. After dinner we cleaned everything up, rearmed ourselves with fresh drinks and Carmen said "we're heading to the bedroom. You guys give us a fifteen-minute head start."

"You think they're gonna do it?" Tim asked me shortly after they left.

"Chances are good" I responded, but I don't think that's what they've got in mind. At least it isn't everything they have in mind. I think Carmen's the stuff around the pool was just a start. Carmen's a big cock tease just like she's always been (not that there's anything wrong with that), and I bet when we go into the bedroom, they're just gonna keep right on teasing."

The fifteen minutes rolled by like cold molasses poured from a jar. When we counted down the final seconds and entered the bedroom, we found our wives in the bathroom primping in front of the mirrors, both fully dressed. Carmen wore the shorts and shirt with which she had started the evening, and Jill wore one of her school teacher outfits they'd dubbed "the uniform."

"We set up two seats for you" Jill yelled. "Get naked and sit down, we'll be out in a little." Not needing to be told twice, the we stripped and sat in the two chairs that had very obviously been positioned on a diagonal at the foot of the bed. The two women finally emerged from the bathroom walking side by side towards the bed and engaging in a dialogue which, it became clear, was the start of a one-act play.

Carmen rubbed her hand up and down Jill's arm. "Ms. Workman, you know I got you nailed. You just got caught jerking off. It wasn't like you robbed a bank or anything. I'm not asking for a lot here. All you have to do for me to rip up the picture is to give me my 'A' and do me once, real good. But you gotta decide; right here, right now. You do that and you'll get your picture back no problem. Nobody gets fired, everybody's happy."

Jill, looked furtively around the room as if she were scouting to see if anyone was coming before indecisively responding "we can't do that Carmen. I don't mind the 'A', it's not like I'm stealing it from someone else to give it to you. But if I get caught here with you, they'll fire me no questions asked no matter what you've got. I can't take that risk. I'm sorry."

Carmen turned as if to walk away "we're in the boiler room and its 7 o'clock. Ain't nobody gonna be here. But, if you're not gonna do it, then I'm not gonna do it, and I'm not gonna be responsible for the consequences if that picture shows up in the principal's office."

"Wait. Wait" Jill responded, reaching out to Carmen and looking around the mythical boiler room again to check that they were alone. "Okay. Just this one time. Just once, right?"

Carmen: "Absolutely. One and done, I promise. But you gotta do it right, just the way I want it."

Jill looked around anxiously again, "Okay, just this one time."

Carmen pulled something out of her left pocket. It was a thick black collar and a chain leash. She wrapped it around Jill's neck, cinching it snug and tugging on the leash to illustrate to her teacher just who was now in charge.

"Come on, we can lay right over here on top of these old blankets" Carmen said, tugging Jill towards the bed. Jill warily complied, looking anxiously over her shoulder. "First the report card" Carmen said. Jill took a piece of paper out of the big pockets in the oversized dress and a pen, marked the "report card" and handed it to Carmen.

"Good" Carmen said. "Now take my clothes off Ms. Workman. Do it like you want to see me naked. Do it like I mean something to you."

Jill began to comply, but Carmen smacked her hand lightly. "Not like that! Do it like you want to do it, like making me happy is the most important thing in the world."