Letters from the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill began again, vanquishing her businesslike air and delicately unbuttoning the front of Carmen's shirt. The voluptuous "student's" tits made their grand first appearance. Jill finished the job and pulled the tails of the shirt out of Carmen's skirt and lifted it off of her. She was no longer hesitating, but instead was staring directly into Carmen's eyes with true hunger.

Carmen: "Yeah, just like that. Look at me like that, I like that" she said giving her teacher's neck a little tug towards her feet. Jill removed Carmen's sandals, then her shorts, then wrapped her arms around the voluptuous scamp and undid her bra, pulling it off over Carmen's head and throwing it several feet away. Carmen smiled. I had always dreamt of seeing Carmen's tits up close, but my dreams didn't match reality. They were perfect. Dead letter perfect in every way. Not only firm, but with big dark brown areolas and prominent nipples. I wanted to suck them. I wanted to fuck them. I wanted to die from oxygen deprivation by being smothered by them.

"Do 'em with your teeth" Carmen said looking down at her teeny black thong, "you're about to eat me. Show me how hungry you are Ms. Workman." Jill smiled at Carmen and instead of grabbing the hemline of the thong in her teeth, dragged her tongue down the centerline between Carmen's breasts and stomach until she came to rest on the thong. She bit it and yanked her head back to pull it free, but of course the thong didn't budge.

"Well, it doesn't seem to want to come off if I bite it there does it?" Jill asked mockingly and spread Carmen's legs apart until the thong came back into view. Again, she dragged her teeth straight across the raw skin of Carmen's right leg towards her snatch. Twisting her head at the last moment, she lowered her mouth onto Carmen's pussy sideways and snuck her index finger under the thong to lift it away from Carmen's cunt lips. Gripping the middle of the thong with her teeth and the sides with her hands, she pulled it straight down off her legs. Student Carmen was rapidly losing it.

Carmen: "OHHH, YEAH, YEAH, LIKE THAT!" she cried as Jill threw the thong half way across the room. I was beside myself, torn between enjoyment of this intricate show and the desire to plunge into the both of them. I idly yanked my hard cock, not wanting to cum in case the girls wanted to play, but unable to leave it alone either.

Now completely naked, Carmen instructed Jill "now you. Take off everything. Be slow, sexy, don't go too fast." Jill stood on her knees and undid the buttons on her starched blouse one by one until none were left. She delicately ran her hand under the right collar, forcing the shirt up and over her shoulder so that it would fall down her right arm, then repeating the move for the left shoulder. The shirt fell away and Jill was left only with a sky-blue see-through brassiere on her top. Her nipples were hard as stone. I looked at Tim and, like me, he couldn't look away from the floor show, his eyes making a beeline for my wife's nipples. Jill's skirt and sandals followed, leaving her only with a little blue G-string.

"Do you want to see my pussy Carmen?" Jill asked in her best school-teacher tone, pushing her hand down beneath the top band of her thong until her fingers closed on her snatch.

Carmen, working her pussy with her left hand, replied "Yes Ms. Workman. Show me your whole body. You know I do. I think you're beautiful." Instead of complying, Jill walked over to Carmen and threw her right leg up and over Carmen's head so that her pussy was suspended directly over her student. She pulled the thong aside with her left hand and began rubbing it with her right. Carmen's eyes were glued on her "teacher's" twat as she circled, then invaded it with her right hand. Then, desperate to reassert control Carmen spat "ALL OF IT! TAKE OFF ALL OF IT!" and yanked Jill down with the collar until her face was inches from Carmen's. The two began to kiss and tongue one another's mouths lavishly and Jill shucked her panties in an instant, kicking them away from her.

"Eat me. Eat me right now" Carmen ordered, never taking her hand off the leash. Jill lowered her head between Carmen's legs and teased the dark-haired beauty, running her mouth over Carmen's thighs and biting the fleshy part of Carmen's ass cheeks before finally extending her tongue to barely touch Carmen's bud and work the tip along Carmen's fleshy pussy lips. On and on she went, making the surface of Carmen's dark lips so slick that they shone in the bedroom light, varying her tempo and intensity as Carmen was driven higher and higher. Jill's fingers entered Carmen and she bucked up against Jill's mouth, only to feel Jill pull away from her so that she was barely in contact, denying Carmen the orgasm she so desperately wanted.

"EAT ME. I SAID EAT ME, HARD, EAT ME HARD!!" Carmen yelled as she wrapped her hands through Jill's blonde locks and pushed her jaw into Carmen's pussy, humping against her face and slickening Jill from her chin to her nose. A frustrated Carmen pushed Jill violently onto her back, then straddled her while facing Tim and I. She forced her pussy down onto the tongue that had eluded her for too long and rode Jill's face l like a cowboy in the saddle, rubbing her slit so far back and forth across Jill's mouth that Jill had to have been tickling her asshole on the downstroke. The effect was mind-numbingly erotic. Carmen's thighs were visibly wet, as was my wife's mouth and neck. Carmen's undulations caused her breasts to heave up and down as she flexed her hips. Her face was cortoted with raw passion, her mouth open and slack just as it was in her picture, but live, and within feet of me. Bucking like a banshee Carmen went off like a trailer full of fireworks, her fluids draining onto Jill's chin and neck. "YES, YESSS, FUCKING YESS, OH, OH, OH...SHEEEIIIITTTT" Carmen screamed as she doused my wife with her cum.

"Okay, you've had your one time, now give me the picture back." Jill said staying in role and popping up on the bed, wiping her left hand across her face to clear it of Carmen's spunk.

Carmen: "No, please. Please Ms. Workman. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so mean. I just...I please... I'm sorry" she said as she laid her head on Jill's stomach. "Let me give it back to you. I...I love you Ms. Workman. I'd do anything for you. Please let me." Carmen jumped up and grabbed the piece of paper that had previously served as the prop for the report card and brought it to Jill. Jill looked at it, then tucked it into her skirt.

"Okay Carmen" she said "I'll let you do it to me just this one time."

Jill reentered the bed and laid back. Carmen leaned in and kissed her delicately. They lingered, holding one another until Jill lay on her back and rubbed her fingertips across Carmen's left arm. Carmen daintily traced her fingernails across Jill's body, slowly scouring her skin lightly from the top down, shoulders, breasts, stomach, thighs, then returning to the top to squeeze Jill's nipples. She broke from the bed to gather a bottle of scented massage oil and returned, spreading the oil over Jill and lightly massaging it in, using her palms and fingers to titillate every inch of Jill's skin from her neck to her toes. This put the two in a near 69 position laying side by side. Carmen spread Jill's legs and Tim and I got a view of her full flower. Carmen lowered her mouth onto Jill's clit, licking and nipping her bud and making loud sucking noises as she slurped Jill's loose lips into her mouth. Soon Jill was pushing her pelvis up to meet Carmen's attention.

"Ms. Workman, if I'm good to you, will you eat me again too?" Carmen asked in her little girl voice. "I promise I'll be really good to you" she continued, rubbing Jill's clit with two of her fingers spread like scissors, "I promise I will."

"Yes" Jill answered quietly. Carmen slid her left leg over Jill's head so that she was resting entirely on top of Jill, her mouth at Jill's cunt and vice-versa.

"Oh Godd! God Ms. Workman, it's so good. Oh, my. Oh, my, ooohhh" Carmen crooned as Jill worked her, rubbing Carmen's slit with her right hand and bobbing back down onto her.

I'd suffered enough. I stood up and went over to Tim, whispering in his ear. He agreed and we stepped into the mythical boiler room that the girls had created.

"My, my, what do we have here Tim?" I asked. "I believe we have a teacher fornicating with a student, don't we? I guess it pays to do routine cleaning of the boiler room area when they tell you to doesn't it? Quick, take a shot before they can get dressed."

"Yeah Paul. Think of what we would have missed" Tim replied and mimicked snapping several pictures with a cell phone.

Jill understood what we were doing immediately and brought us into the story. "Look, this isn't what it looks like" she said to Tim.

"Well Ms. Workman, I may not know exactly what it looks like" I said, "but I do know exactly what it is. Now I been watching you and this little piece for years, and what's going to happen is that you two are going to give me and my buddy Tim here a little bit of it and then we'll all go away happy. How's that sound? Doesn't that sound like a good plan? You ladies just keep doing what you were don't and don't mind us at all."

Jill fell back on the bed, acting every bit the trapped ingenue forced into an even worse choice. The two nodded at one another and Carmen repositioned herself atop my wife again.

"You take the blonde" I instructed, "I want to bang the kid." I circled to the head of the bed where Carmen's pussy was centered over my wife's mouth, positioning myself between her lovely legs. Ever since I'd seen her semi-nude pictures, I wanted this. Hell, if I was being honest, I'd wanted it for years, but the constant teasing all afternoon had put me in rut like never before in my life. Exercising my last bit of sentient thought before giving myself over to the moment, I lowered my head to Jill and whispered "are you sure?" She broke contact with Carmen's pussy. "Yes" she said excitedly, "absolutely!" "Then let's send her to another planet" I whispered back and Jill nodded again. She sucked Carmen's pussy lips straight down and into her mouth and Carmen started bucking against her. It was all I could do not to pound my cock straight into Carmen's pretty puss, but I practiced patience. I'd waited for years to have Carmen and I'd damn sure give her something to remember. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and spread them out, inserting the tip of my index finger into her. Carmen reacted violently, arching her back and thrusting in the general direction of my finger while Jill continued to lap at her.

Jill moaned then began bouncing beneath us as Tim entered her and worked his long slim tool in and out of her. I traced a circle around Carmen's asshole, then tickled it with my tongue with growing intensity as Jill ate her out. When she was primed I inserted two fingers directly into her snatch and the effect was immediate.

"AAAIII...,AAAWWW... FUAAGGKK...MEEE" she screamed as she climaxed under me, shuddering from the dual assault on her pussy and my tongue in her ass. I withdrew and she settled, laying her head sideways over Jill's pelvis. As I saw her shudder in an aftershock from her orgasm, the urge to take her, finally, forcefully, violently, overtook me.

"Where do you want it little girl?" I asked Carmen, running my fingers lightly up and down her slit.

"You can put it anywhere you want to mister" Carmen said in her little girl voice. I heard Jill's grunting beneath her intensify as Tim humped her. I dangled my cock between Carmen's legs and on each upstroke from Tim, Jill arched her mouth to tongue the tip.

I spanked Carmen across her lovely ass, acting out my role of the lucky janitor stud. "I can put it anywhere I want. I asked you where you wanted it."

"Would you please fuck my ass, Mister?" Carmen asked sweetly. My whole world went red. I grabbed the bottle of oil from the nightstand and squirted it into her crack and onto my cock. After a month of fawning over Carmen's pictures I was about to slay this beautiful beast. I was about to turn her into a single screaming human nerve ending. I could see it lay out straight in front of me clear as day.

Tim's face was turning red as he approached orgasm, reaming Jill like there was no tomorrow. We were all torqued up, but I wanted Carmen even higher, so I oiled her and rubbed her lower back and ass with my hands and then roughly with my nails.

"Please, ...PUHLLEEEASSE mister. Give it to me. Don't make me wait" Carmen crooned. I dropped my mushroom-tipped cock onto Carmen's butt and pressed forward until it popped through. Carmen's head flew up, her back arched and her mouth fell open in a silent howl. I worked my cock further into her an inch or two at a time. The building power of the inferno between us was tantalizing beyond belief. On each thrust Carmen pushed and pushed to urge me in, her hands reaching around to grab my ass and pull me further into her. Finally, all eight inches of my thick dong were buried between her beautifully split cheeks. Carmen was literally vibrating beneath me.

Tim had lifted Jill's legs up and pushed her feet towards her shoulders to give him better access to her. He was now pounding into her as if doing push-ups in and out with each stroke. Jill had given the tell-tale signs of an impending orgasm for some time, grunting and huffing beneath us. I sucked her right big toe into my mouth and this set her off. I could both hear and feel her muffled screaming as she shook and quaked beneath us, her legs flailing about. When she climaxed Tim went ballistic, burying himself in Jill's snatch for his first few spasms, then pulling his cock out and spraying his wife's face with the last few before collapsing onto the bed.

My world narrowed to Carmen's fabulous bottom. Both of us were wire tight. She was covered with sweat and her face bore the leavings of Tim's adventure with Jill across her right cheek. I could feel Jill beneath both of us rasp as she recovered her breath. Within seconds, she had her right hand at Carmen's snatch, rubbing her fingers quickly back and forth over Carmen's clit. Though I had not moved at all, my full penetration and Jill's work was more than enough stimulation for Carmen, who began shaking and whimpering with her next climax.

I went back into role. I resumed pumping into Carmen using short strokes, giving her just enough to rebuild the fire but not enough to make it burst into flame.

"How do you like that little girl?" I asked her.

"It's good mister" she replied.

"You know Tim, I think this little slut would like us to make a good return trip and bang her again, don't you think?"

"Yeah, yeah she would" Tim replied, toying with his cock as he watched his wife unravel in front of him.

"You know what's going to happen don't you baby?" I asked Carmen. Jill had redoubled her work on Carmen's pussy with her hand.

"You're going to walk down the hall next week and you're going to see me. You're going to remember just how good it felt to have my big dick in your ass. Pretty soon, you're going to go to class and you're going to think about how good it felt, and how good it will feel to have it again. Then you're going to think about it in the next class and the next, until you come back to me. You'll ask me to take you under the bleachers, or meet you with my truck in the middle of the night and you'll be after me to give it to you again, won't you?"

"Agh, agh, agh, AGH" Carmen grunted as I pounded into her at half-speed.

My right hand flew to her ass and my left gathered her hair. I propped my right foot up past her hip to give me extra leverage.

"I asked you a question" I said, tattooing her bottom with my palm and picking up the pace.

"Ahhh, aahhh, ahhhyyaaa, yesss, YESSSS, YESSSS," Carmen responded, the sexual tension building in her like a storm.

Jill's fingers were so active in Carmen's snatch that I could feel them as they bumped up against me. She was working them up and down Carmen's pussy and the viscous squelching sound permeated the room. I hit the afterburners and gave Carmen every bit of physical and emotional energy I had left. She responded, forcing her ass down on my cock until we both reached our peak. I emptied jet after jet of my sperm into her bowels until I had nothing left to give. Jill had never stopped working her and Carmen's juices bathed her face and hands. Drained, I fell to the side of the two beauties, reaching over them both and shoving my head between them in a sloppy hug as we tried to recover my breath.

"I think you killed him" Tim quipped.