Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 03

Story Info
Marc's seduction of Scott is complete.
2k words
4.72
21.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,906 Followers

Marc continued kissing Scott, pushing, probing with his tongue. The young man accepted his tongue and allowed it to seek out his. Marc's mouth, lips sliding across his and then across his face to his neck.

"This isn't what I thought... not what I wanted," Scott moaned as he continued, though moving his hand back and forth on Marc's cock.

"Yea, what did you want boy? What was it you really wanted..." Marc said softly as he continued to kiss and suck on the boy's neck.

"I thought, I thought this was about you going down on me... giving me a blowjob... that's all," Scott moaned. Scott's cock was rock hard as Marc continued jacking it, rubbing it. Marc pulled off his neck and looked straight into Scott eyes.

"You want me to suck your cock? Is that what you want?" Marc almost sneered as Scott's eyes grew wide. "I'm going to do that and so much more. I'm going to show you things, do things to you, things you never imagined. But yes -- I'll start by sucking that beautiful dick of yours."

Marc kissed him again, forcefully, his lips hard on Scott's. He knew now there was no turning back for the young man. Marc slid down his chest, stopping to suck first on Scott's nipple, licking it, and then biting gently until Scott moaned, throwing his head back and leaning now on the cabinet behind him.

Marc sunk to his knees and eyed Scott's rock hard cock. Marc grasped it in his right hand and brought the head to his mouth. The erect pink flesh slid between his lips, his tongue washing over Scott's dick. Marc had been savoring this moment and his mouth was wet.

Scott's hands resting on Marc's shoulders as slurping sounds, wet, wicked filled the air. "That what you wanted boy? You wanted me to do this to you?" Marc said as he let the wet cock slide from his lips.

"Yes, oh yes, it feels so good," Scott groaned. It did. It felt better than any blowjob he ever had. Marc certainly knew exactly what he was doing.

Marc took a break as he kissed Scott's tight abdomen, his hand working up and down the slippery cock, coated with his saliva. Marc pulled gently at the tuft of dark pubic hair just over Scott's cock. "We need to shave this. It would feel so much better without this hair," Marc said tugging softly at the little patch between his fingers.

"Anything you want..." Scott managed to say. Scott's mind raced. Did he really just say that? "I like that answer," Marc shot back before Scott even had a chance to think about it. Scott kept replaying that exchange in his head. He had just told a gay man to do anything he wanted. What was he thinking? He wasn't thinking. It was just happening and happening all so fast!

Marc went back at sucking his cock, every few moments letting the cock slip out of his mouth to tongue the young man's balls. Holding his sac in his hand, gently licking, sucking -- it all felt so good.

"Turn around," Marc commanded. Scott didn't think, he merely twisted around, now back in the same position he was just minutes earlier when this all started.

He felt Marc pry apart his ass cheeks, exposing everything -- his most intimate area. Marc bit gently on his ass and then Scott felt Marc's wet tongue slide between his cheeks. "Your girlfriend eat your ass like this," Marc sneered.

"No... no one's ever done that," he groaned as Marc kept up his oral assault. "Oh fuck...damn..." was all Scott could manage as Marc's expert tongue pushed into his asshole. Scott had never felt a sensation like that as Marc ran his tongue in and down, slathering all over his backside.

Scott felt Marc probe his asshole with his finger which slid in ever so gently, then another. Uncomfortable at first, it gave way to a sensation Scott had never known. Marc alternated between his tongue and his finger, working two then three fingers into the young swimmer's hot ass.

"You like that don't you boy? You like daddy playing with that hot ass of yours," Marc chided.

Daddy? Did he say daddy? Scott loved the feeling, the hot wet tongue as it slid between his cheeks, over his asshole, then in. He had never experienced anything like it. Marc continued his assault, all the while continuing to probe the young man's ass with both his tongue and fingers. "I'm going to have fun with you boy. We're going to have lots of fun." With that Marc stood up, turned Scott around and again kissed the man on the lips. The tongue which seconds ago was buried in his ass, now exploring his mouth.

"Let's go in the bedroom. We have more room there," Marc suggested or was it a directive? Scott didn't know. He did know -- he'd follow. There was no turning back now.

Scott walked down the hallway as if in a trance, almost like it wasn't him, simply a dream. Marc pushed past and ushered him into the spacious bedroom, much bigger than the bedroom of his apartment. Marc had a king bed and Scott made his way to it, sitting on the side before Marc repositioned him, laying lengthways across the bed on his back. Marc reached under Scott's shoulders, just under his armpits and pulled him gently until his head hung just over the side.

Then Marc bent down and once again took Scott's cock into his warm mouth. Scott groaned as Marc's lips moved up and down the shaft, taking the whole member as his lips moved flat against his scrotum and back again. Up and down the shaft, every few strokes, Marc pulled the cock out and licked it, then Scott's balls and then put the cock back into his hungry mouth.

Scott opened his eyes which had been closed tightly to see Marc's body hovering over his. He could feel the heat from the cock that bobbed just inches from his face. He was almost tempted to grab it, bring it to his mouth, but he resisted. Perhaps once more before the inevitable. It was just a matter of time now -- and they both knew it.

Marc eased off, rising up and Scott again closed his eyes. He felt Marc's warm breath on his face and then his lips as they closed on his. Then a thumb under his nose and Marc's fingers pressing gently on his chin. Just a little pressure, as they widened, forcing Scott's mouth open. He knew why. He knew.

Then in moments he felt it. The warm, soft head of Marc's cock as it brushed against Scott's lips. It pushed past, sliding against his tongue. The cock working past his lips, in his mouth, more and more. Then stopping and moving back out, back and forth it went as Scott allowed his mouth to close against the hard flesh.

Soon Marc began a rhythm, back and forth, back and forth. Scott was sucking his first cock -- the first of many but he didn't know that yet. Only that he liked it, much more than he would have ever thought.

Marc leaned down and took Scott back in his mouth without ever losing beat of his rhythm -- back and forth as Scott now reached up and grabbed his hands on both cheeks of Marc's ass. He opened his eyes to see the dick that moved slowly between his lips, the cock that owned him now, and he loved it.

Marc pulled up and off Scott for a minute looking down on his new protégé. He walked over to the nightstand, taking out a bottle of lube that he threw onto the bed and then pulled Scott into a new position -- this time with his head and feet lengthways to the bed. Marc then lay down opposite Scott as if in a sixty nine but lay Scott to his side.

He returned Scott's cock to his mouth and Scott reciprocated without being instructed letting Marc's cock slide back into his mouth. He wanted it, needed it as he reached out and guided it in, sucking it as if it was the most natural thing in the world to him.

Then he heard the cap of the lube open and soon felt the cool liquid as it ran down the crack of his ass. Soon Marc's fingers moved in between his cheeks, rubbing the lube into the crack and working his fingers back into Scott's ass. One finger, pushing, probing followed by two as they moved further and further in, spreading his hole.

Scott was beginning to enjoy this new sensation. None of his girlfriends ever played with his ass. Once in a drunken state he had played with Beth's butt, rubbing his cock back and forth across her asshole, even pushing it in a little before she stopped him. She didn't seem upset but it wasn't something he pursued, content to fuck her sexy pussy.

Now he was being fucked by Marc's fingers and he loved it, even pushing back his ass on Marc's thrusting digits, riding them. Yes it felt good. "I'm going to cum," Scott groaned.

"No, not yet," Marc said sharply as he grabbed Scott's balls, squeezing. The pain replaced the pleasure he was feeling and the impending orgasm seem to subside. "Not until I tell you," Marc barked.

Marc then tuned and positioned himself between Scott's legs, sucking his cock again but continuing to play with his virgin asshole. Moving his fingers in and out like a cock. Scott got into the rhythm and allowed his body to rise up and down on the invading digits. His ass felt on fire as Scott worked his ass, his mouth moving up and down on the young cock.

"I'm gonna! I'm gonna' cum... I can't stop it," Scott moaned. "Cum! Cum for daddy -- give me that hot load," Marc instructed. No sooner had Marc said it than Scott shot off. Marc's mouth enveloped the young man's cock as be bucked wildly. It was intense. More intense than any he had ever had as Marc allowed his fingers to slide out of Scott's ass as he took Scott's load.

Scott, his eyes closed tightly, slowed and then lay almost breathless, still, on the bed. His heart beating wildly in his chest.

He felt the bed give and he assumed Marc was moving up to kiss him again. He could sense him hanging over his body. He opened his eyes to see Marc directly overhead, straddling him. Once again with one hand Marc pried open his mouth. His fingers and thumb on his mouth. He wasn't sure what he was doing before he looked up to see the glob of cum spilling from Marc's mouth.

He started to turn but Marc held his head firmly in place and in an instance the warm cum was redeposited in Scott's mouth. His own cum -- in his mouth. "Swallow...swallow it," Marc commanded.

Scott had little choice and let his load slide down his throat.

Marc smiled. It was almost a sinister grin as he leaned down and kissed the young man again on the lips. A little kiss, looked into his eyes, and then back again as his tongue worked its way back into Scott's mouth. They kissed. Scott lost track of how long.

Marc rose from the bed and went into the bathroom. Scott could hear him urinating in the toilet and then the water running as he cleaned up. Marc appeared in the doorway and looked over at Scott, still laying motionless in the bed.

"Hungry?" Marc inquired. Scott sat up in the bed. He watched as Marc walked out of the room. He looked around the room. Did that really just happen? Was it real? Yes, it was real. He had sex with another man, sucked his cock and even swallowed his own load.

As he stood up, his legs a little weak, he looked down at his now limp cock, still wet from Marc's saliva and his own cum. Marc had said he would suck his cock and so much more. He had an idea he knew exactly what Marc had in store. The thing was -- he was ready for more.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,906 Followers