Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 02

Story Info
Scott tries to resist, but ultimately gives into Marc.
1.8k words
4.61
17.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,916 Followers

Scott stood in front of his bathroom mirror as he slipped into a black speedo brief that accentuated the bulge of his cock. Maybe he was a little bit of voyeur or simply liked that others took notice of his lean frame. But today he was wearing this particular brief in the hopes of attracting Marc's attention.

Scott wasn't gay or for that matter bisexual and he could not ever remember having the feelings that seem to overwhelm him now. But the thoughts of this guy, perhaps twice his age, interested in him, wanting perhaps to suck his young cock, had him in a hyped up sexual state. What did it matter who gave him a blowjob -- Anna or this guy -- and with her schedule, gone as much as she was, this might be perfect.

He had heard about gay men or even married bi men who got off going down on straight young guys. He wouldn't have to reciprocate -- no strings attached. Just head over occasionally to get his dick serviced.

That is if Marc was interested. After encouraging him to follow him back to his place and even getting them both naked -- nothing happened! What was that all about? Scott was ready -- he was looking forward to this guy sucking his cock and the next thing you know he's showing him the door. It made no sense.

Scott made his way back out to the pool. There were a few females laying out and one guy splashing around in the pool with his kid. There weren't many families living in the apartment complex. Mostly single folks and empty nesters. Scott didn't have anything against children -- well, when they were behaved. But having the pool to themselves suited him.

He glanced in the direction of Marc's apartment as he positioned himself strategically facing that direction. Laying out a towel on the lounge chair before easing himself in the water and doing several laps, avoiding the father and son at the shallow end.

Exiting the pool, Scott lathered on sun screen as not to burn from the exposure. He had been out about an hour before he heard a familiar voice rousing him from a summer slumber. "Back out again today," Marc noted.

Scott could only make out a tall shadow which blocked the garish sun from his eyes.

"Yea, how was your event last night?" Scott asked back hoping to encourage a back and forth exchange.

"It was an art exhibit downtown. An old friend of mine was showing some pieces..." he trailed off. "I made some delicious Bloody Marys. Bit on the tangy side but quite good. Want one?"

Scott wasn't really a mixed drink kind of guy. He couldn't even recall his last Bloody Mary though he was sure he had tasted one before. But not wanting to spoil the mood, acknowledged "Yes that would be great!"

Marc poured the burgundy concoction into a red solo cup, topped off by a celery stalk as a garnish and handed it to him making himself one in the process. The two men sat back, drinking the cool drinks exchanging comments on art, music and other interests before Scott sat up looking at Marc.

"That's it. I've been trying to place for two days who you look like. I mean I don't know him but that guy on the cooking show, the one on cable and I think he's on CNN." Marc simply looked back over, sipping his drink, when Scott added, "I think he travels to destinations critiquing foods... I know he gives vegans hell!"

"Anthony Bourdain?" Marc stated more than inquired. "Maybe" Scott answered..."

"Not really sure what his name is...." he trailed off.

"Well, if it's Bourdain, he killed himself a few years back. What a waste. Guy travels around the world, sampling the best foods, eating in the best restaurants and then he hangs himself."

Scott seemed to hang on that as he sipped the drink. It was his third Bloody Mary and he was beginning to feel the effects of the vodka. Scott took the chance to head over to the pool to cool down and was quickly joined by Marc. The two men wading in the waist deep water.

"We're out of drinks," Marc informed Scott. "Not up for another batch are you?" he inquired.

It was just the invitation Scott hoped for -- another trip back to Marc's and perhaps this time they wouldn't be interrupted. "Yea, they were great... your place?"

"You have plans?" Marc inquired. "No, that sounds like a good plan, and sort of done laying out anyway," the young man countered.

They eased out of the pool and grabbed their things and headed back for Marc's. This time Scott knew the way. As they entered the apartment Marc looked back at Scott and then down at his wet speedo. No words were exchanged as Scott dug his thumbs into his waistline and pulled the skimpy briefs down and off standing naked in front of Marc.

"Do I need to bother with a towel," Marc inquired with a smile.

"Nah, if you're not bothered with it...and what do they say about Romans....when in Rome do as the Roman's do," he smiled.

"Yea, you have the body of one of those Roman's," Marc replied back. Scott smiled and he was pleased Marc was taking notice. Perhaps this time things would work out. He watched as his host removed his trunks too and sauntered into the pantry and threw both wet garments into a dryer and turned it on.

Marc didn't hesitate at all, so sense of modesty as he walked freely around the apartment. He walked into the kitchen and pulled a bottle of Belvedere out of a cabinet. As he turned around, he couldn't help but notice Scott's eyes glued to his cock. He smiled and then intoned, "What if we dispense with the Bloody Marys and just have a vodka tonic. Up for that?"

"Sure, whatever you want..." Scott.

Marc liked the response and poured them both a drink. Perhaps a little heavy on the vodka. He could see the effects the drinks were having on Scott. He wanted him lose, uninhibited, but not drunk, so he needed to be careful. He handed Scott the beverage and both took a long sip.

"There's some pretzels in the cabinet. A little snack might be good -- want some?" Marc inquired. "Yea, I could use a bite," Scott shot back.

"Go over and look in the top right cabinet," Marc instructed. Scott did as he was told, reaching up on his toes to grab the bag that had been placed on the top shelf. It was then he felt Marc's breath on his neck. His body up against his.

"What...," was about all Scott managed to say before Marc closed any gaps between their bodies. Scott felt Marc's cock pressing between the cheeks of his ass, his host reached around and wrapped his left arm around his chest and his right hand grasped Scott's cock.

"Marc... what are you doing? Stop," he intoned.

"I know what you want. What you wanted since we met. The reason you came back today. I've seen the way you've looked at me," Marc challenged.

"No...I'm sorry, no. I'm not gay. I'm not that way," Scott countered, trying to loosen out of Marc's strong grip.

He was amazed at how strong Marc was and his right hand began moving up and down, stroking Scott's hardening shaft. This wasn't what he planned. Scott was sure it would simply be a blowjob or something but clearly Marc had other intentions.

"I'm straight dude. I'm not into guys. I'm straight," he kept up.

"Yea, I'm sure you were. But I've seen the way you look at me... my cock. You want to know what it's like. What it's like being with a man. Look at you naked in my apartment. I know what you desire," Marc went on continuing to move his hand up and down on Scott ever growing member.

"I gave you a chance yesterday to think on it but here you are... right back here, You want this!" Marc chided in his ear, as he slowly took Scott's earlobe in his mouth.

Scott was still squirming but not as much. Marc had him pinned up against the counter but his hand continued to work Scott's shaft and it felt good. Was this simply Marc playing rough? Marc sensed Scott was not fighting back as hard and loosened his grip. He let his lft hand relax a little and with his fingers he squeezed Scott's right nipple causing the young man to groan.

"Don't fight me boy. Don't resist me. You know you want this. You want to know what it's like. Give in. Let me show you how good it can feel."

Scott did feel good but he didn't want to ... this was all wrong. But Marc kept up his advance, stroking Scott's hard shaft, tweaking his right nipple, squeezing it between his thumb and fingers. Marc sucked and licked on Scott's exposed neck, feeling the boy grow limp against his body.

He knew he was mere moments away from having his prize. "That's right boy. Let it happen. Don't fight it. It's just you and me."

Scott had never felt like this before. He wasn't like that. He wasn't into men. Yes, he hoped for a quick blowjob, but not this. Yet, what Marc was doing felt good. Maybe, maybe he could let him do some things? No, this had to stop he thought. One last fleeting thought of resistance.

Marc could sense the young man's hesitation but he knew he had him on the ropes. He turned Scott, allowing them to come face to face. Before Scott could say anything -- the words just starting to form on his lips, Marc kissed him. His lips on Scott's, pushing hard, all the while continuing to stroke Scott's hard dick.

Scott's natural impulse was to back away but the more he leaned back the more Marc leaned in, never breaking their lips locked together. Scott was going to tell him to stop but as he opened his mouth he felt Marc's tongue push thru.

Scott started to push Marc back, his arms thrusting against the older man's torso, yet it had no effect as Marc continued his assault. His tongue pushing, probing Scott's wet mouth. He felt the boy's hands give way and then fall to his side. No longer pushing him away... no longer resisting the older man who was in full command now.

Marc, sensing no further resistance, took Scott's right hand and wrapped it around Marc's penis. For the first time, Scott was actually touching another man. The cock was soft, smooth as Marc allowed his hand to guide Scott's as he stroked up and down. Marc's dick hardening at the touch.

"That's it boy. Jack my cock. Stroke it," Marc intoned. He felt Scott begin to kiss him back. His tongue sliding into Marc's hot mouth. It was only a matter of time now. He had defeated his resistance. The boy was his and now he intended to have his way completely.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,916 Followers