Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 04

Story Info
Scott becomes Marc's little cock sucker.
1.5k words
4.75
15.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,908 Followers

Scott and Marc enjoyed salmon and a pasta dish that Marc had picked up earlier from the deli. He also felt somewhat apprehensive about eating in the nude. It was certainly a first for sure but he was also becoming accustomed to being with Marc completely naked. After lunch, Scott moved into Marc's spacious den, taking in his expansive catalogue of compact discs.

Most tended to be jazz and classical CD's. Scott's taste ran more to classic rock. Still, it was quite a collection. He also noted a variety of what appeared to be adult video's -- all gay of course. As he perused some of the titles, Marc made his way up behind him, taking note of his interest and grabbed one in particular.

"Here, if you have time, let's watch one," Marc suggested. "Sure," Scott replied.

Scott took up a seat on the couch, opposite of a nice wide screen hi-def television mounted on the wall. Marc slid the disc into the player and took up a position beside him.

The scene opened up with a young bartender casually wiping the counter when a slightly older patron enters the bar and takes a seat at one of the tables. Of course -- they are the only two people in the scene. Scott notices instantly the similarity between he and the bartender as well as the patron and Marc. He was sure Marc chose that video just for them.

The young bartender gives the patron a menu, standing in close proximity. There is an exchange of glances before the older customer allows his hand to slide up the trousers of the server. Soon the older man stands up and kisses the young bartender.

Scott had never watched two men kiss before and found the whole scene extremely erotic. Truth was, he had previously found the whole notion of two men kissing to be disgusting. Yet, just an hour ago he was deep in the throes of a soul kiss with Marc and now he found the sexy scene unveiling in front of him completely mesmerizing.

Soon the older man wrapped his hands under the younger man's ass, pulling him tightly against him, as his tongue went into his mouth. The camera focusing on the two lovers as they kissed passionately. The older customer pulled the server's shirt up and over his head exposing his smooth hairless chest. Moments later the older man lost his shirt as well and the server bent down, dropping to his knees, unfastening his belt and then lowering his pants.

Scott could feel his heart surging again as he let his own hand slide closer to Marc's bare leg. Then on it as he gently rubbed up and down before he edged closer to Marc's cock which began to stir at his deft touch.

Scott watched as the young man on the television took the large cock in his mouth, moving up and down, the hi def tv capturing the wet saliva coating the long hard member.

His own cock now erect, Scott slid down taking Marc's dick in his mouth. He loved how the hard flesh filled his mouth, the taste, the sensation. He didn't need to be coerced or seduced now -- he wanted it. He desired it. He had to have it.

Marc let his own hand slide down Scott's back and then onto his smooth ass, dipping down and allowing his hand to slip between the cheeks of Scott's pliant ass.

Scott dropped a leg to the floor, now propped up on a knee for support as Marc dipped a finger into Scott's asshole, still lubed up from earlier.

Not in his wildest imagination could he have dreamed he would love the feeling of another man probing his backside but he did and he wanted more. He hoped Marc would push in another, and then another finger, probing, pushing, expanding his most intimate area.

Scott was not disappointed when he felt Marc push harder -- two fingers into his ass as Scott began to move up and down, riding the invading digits. He loved the feeling. The feeling of being fucked like that. Giving himself over to Marc's desires.

Marc had Scott slide off the couch and onto his knees in the center of the living room as he stood over him. Scott went back to devouring his slimy wet cock, sliding his hungry tongue over his balls, taking them into his greedy mouth.

"You love daddy's cock, don't cha' boy? You love the taste of my meat?" Marc seemed to coo. "Yes, I do love it. I love your cock," Scott moaned as his mouth trailed across the flesh, kissing his hard stomach, his leg.

"Look at the screen boy. Look at that," Marc instructed as Scott looked over to see the young server on his back laying on a table. The older man was fucking him. His rock hard cock sliding in and out, the camera zooming in on the cock and his asshole giving way to the invading penis.

"What's he doing boy? Tell me, what's he doing to him?" Scott sneered.

"He's fucking him," Scott answered back, his eyes taking in the scene which filled the wall.

"No boy! He's breeding him -- its totally raw. Bareback.... You wear a condom with your girlfriend?," Marc asked.

"She's on the pill.." Scott returned. "On the pill isn't protection boy! So you trust her -- trust she won't give you something you regret later???"

Scott was quiet as he simply watched the scene unfolding as he continued to lick and suck Marc's member.

"Unless you're sure of someone you should always require your partner to wear a condom -- safe sex -- but there's nothing like breeding someone. Nothing like the feeling of a hot load released deep in your ass," Marc replied.

Scott didn't say anything. He simply continued sucking, licking as he watched the young man, his legs now hanging over the shoulders of the older man who slammed hard into his ass, the table creaking, groaning under their weight.

"Are you safe," Scott asked as he removed the cock.. just for a minute. "Yes, I get checked regularly and am very selective of my partners." Marc replied.

"Hold for a second," Marc stated as he allowed his cock to slide from Scott's greedy mouth. He picked up his cell phone off the end table and returned where Scott was kneeling. Scott assumed he was calling someone and went back to sucking Marc's erect penis until Marc instructed, "Look up."

Scott instantly recognized that Marc was taking a picture and averted his head. "I said look up bitch," Marc commanded as Scott felt the anger in his voice.

He looked up at Marc who took several pictures, the phone clicking away. "What are you going to do with that," Scott shuddered at the thought.

"Don't worry boy. It's for us to look at later. I'm not going to post them all over the place if that's what you're worried about," Marc assured him. Still, Scott didn't like for an instant that the older man was taking pictures of him sucking cock but after a while he settled down and then seemed to play for the camera, posing, making long deliberate licks, moving slowly as Marc snapped picture after picture.

"Wait, let's get some of this on video. Now look at me...what are you doing?" Marc said softly as Scott looked up. He was quiet for a moment, then allowing the hard cock to slide form his mouth, "Sucking your cock." "Who's cock?" Marc inquired.

"Daddy's cock," Scott said back in his most sultry voice. It was his first real recognition of Marc as "Daddy." He actually liked saying it. The way it made him feel so submissive. "You're my little cocksucker aren't you boy?" Marc asked.

"Yes, yes I am. I'm your cock sucker. I love sucking your cock," Scott now offered, looking right into the phone's camera. Even Marc was blown away how submissive this guy was.

"Stick out your tongue boy. It's time. It's time you took my load. It's what you want isn't it boy?" Marc sneered. "Yes, yes daddy. Give me that load, I want to taste you. I want it," Scott shot back. He did. He wanted it more than anything. He wanted to taste him. To be owned by him, his cock. He had never felt this way, ever but he was so turned on.

"Here it comes..." Marc roared as he shot a load across Scott's face and then into his mouth, load after load, and then he pushed his cock into the boys waiting mouth.

Slowly, in and out, in and out as the cum dribbled down his chin.

The whole scene captured on Marc's IPhone. "Damn that was hot," Marc groaned as he tossed the cell phone to the couch and had Scott stand. Once in a standing position, the older man looked him deep in the eyes and then kissed him on the lips.

His own cum still on Scott's face, in his mouth as their tongues met in a hot wet kiss.

Marc pulled away, "We're going to have so much fun together. I'm going to teach you things about yourself you never knew, things you've never experienced. You just have to let go. You ready? You ready boy?" Marc inquired.

"Yes. I want you to take me daddy. I want you to breed me like the guy on the video. I want that."

"That's good," Marc smiled. That's what I'm going to do..."

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,908 Followers