Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 06

Story Info
Scott fucks daddy and has first first double penetration.
4.2k words
4.7
15.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,917 Followers

Scott looked around his room trying to get his bearings... where was he? As he looked over in the king bed, he saw another man under the sheets and everything came flooding back. Last night... Saturday evening... and with the long day and everything he and Marc had done, the older man convinced him to stay the night and share his bed with him.

Scott began replaying the events of yesterday in his head. An invitation to drinks had led to Marc forcing himself on the young man. Was it forcing? It didn't take much to bend Scott's will as Marc went down on him and before the end of the day had Scott sucking his first cock and losing his anal virginity to the older more experienced man.

Never in his life did he ever think he would do some of the things he did with Marc -- sucking his long, erect penis and allowing him to fuck him, long and hard -- bareback. Scott saw the images flash through his mind, Marc hovering over top of him, kissing him, as his hard cock plunged in and out of Scott's ass.

Yesterday, Marc had reminded him that Scott's girlfriend had called Marc a queer the day before out by the pool... encouraging Scott to watch out for his "new queer friend", just before she left for her job. "Queer" it was a term he had always said in a derogative manner. "Fag" and "Queer" were things Scott and buddies had said making fun or putting down other guys they believed might be homosexual or sometimes just taking a jab at each other.

Marc had overheard that comment at the pool. He was listening intently to Anna as she warned her boyfriend about the stranger taking interest in him. But Scott didn't heed the warning and instead deciding to play with the fire -- a fire which now consumed him, a desire that could not be extinguished.

Marc had insisted, while fucking him, Scott too was a queer. That's what he was now. He loved cock, the taste of Marc's semen as he swallowed it. How the cock filled him so completely, pushing into his ass. He had never experienced anything like it before. Was he really gay.. just after one encounter? It didn't matter. Marc had insisted he say it and late last night Marc had unveiled his plans for the young man.

Over glasses of wine before bed, he told Scott that he would introduce him to other men. He would whore him out to his buddies making sure he got lots and lots of cock. Gay men who would use him, fuck him. He would suck their cocks and swallow their loads. If he wasn't queer right now -- he would be soon.

The truth was -- Scott had never been so sexually turned on. He had his share of experiences with women but nothing compared to the sex he had yesterday with Marc -- nothing. He and Anna had intentionally tried to keep their relationship physical, neither wanting to go down a path of getting emotionally involved again.

But he did feel strongly about her and now guilt in what he was doing. But he couldn't deny the sex he experienced with Marc was like nothing he had ever experienced before. He loved sex with another man and nothing in his life compared to it.

He looked over to see the satin red sheet which covered Marc's lower torso. Scott tugged on the sheet as Marc's naked frame was revealed. His beautiful cock, laying limp on his leg as the older man lay sleeping on his back. As much as he didn't want to wake him, the desire to touch him was just too great. Scott reached out and grasped Marc's member, softly in his hand, pulling ever so gently.

Marc began to stir and looked over, smiling as Scott pulled and stroked his member. Then Scott bent down and took the ever growing penis into his mouth. It was warm, soft, as Scott swirled his tongue around the pink head. He loved the way it felt in his mouth as he let his hand stroke the shaft which hardened ever so slowly in his hand.

Marc merely tilted his head back on the pillow, closed his eyes, and let the young man go to work on his cock, occasionally taking the wet member out of his mouth to lick his balls.

Scott marveled how satin soft Marc's skin was without a trace of hair or stubble. He would later learn that Marc had tired of shaving and had treated his pubic area to laser hair removal, permanently removing the follicles. He had to admit, it did feel extra smooth as he ran his tongue all around his abdomen and balls. Marc's cock had swelled to its erect state and Scott tried to get more and more of it in his mouth.

He could only take a few inches before he gagged slightly. He could not swallow completely as Marc seemed to do with him. None the less, Marc didn't complain as the young novice really took to eagerly sucking cock.

"You like that don't you boy. Love the way my cock feels in your mouth," Scott inquired.

"Yes, it's so good. I love your cock," Scott replied looking back, never letting his hand leave the shaft as his slid it up and down, slick with his own saliva. "it feels so natural now sucking you. And I'm sorry..." Scot trailed off.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" Marc asked.

"For resisting.. when you.. yesterday when you, you know started kissing me," Scott tried to explain." I just didn't think it was right. Something I would ever do," he went on. "But this, I don't' know, it feels so right, so natural. I love sucking on you and you fucking me last yesterday. I've never felt anything like that before."

Marc smiled back at him. "I loved the fact you put up a struggle. You were hesitant, makes it all the more worthwhile when you come to terms with it all. You know there's no going back for you... ever," he emphasized. "You might get with a woman again, maybe even Anna, but you'll always want cock.. need it... desire it. Nothing will ever replace the feeling of having a hard cock buried deep in your ass, the way it feels when it comes in your mouth and you swallow that delicious load."

"So you're saying I really am queer," Scott smiled as he looked over at Marc, allowing his tongue to swirl around the crown of Marc's cock.

"Oh yea, you're a fucking queer," Marc shot back. "...and before the end of the day, I'm gonna' show you just how queer you are..." he chuckled as he pulled the boy up to him, their lips coming together.

Marc wrapped his arms around Scott and flipped him over on his back. Scott allowed the older man's tongue to push, probe into his mouth and he sucked on it before pushing his tongue into Marc's. As strange as the notion sounded, it felt so right to kiss him. It was different from Anna, from Beth. Raw, passionate, electric -- it was a feeling which consumed him, set him on fire.

"So tell me boy. You wanna' fuck daddy? You want some of daddy's hot ass?" Marc inquired with a glint in his eye.

Scott had thought maybe Marc was only a top as it was called. But here he was offering Scott a taste of what it was like to fuck another man.

"Yes, I'd like that," Scott replied.

Marc began kneeing his way up to Scott, until he was straddling the young man's face, his cock an inch from Scott's mouth as he took it in. Moving his head back and forth, allowing Marc to face fuck him. Marc leaned over and retrieved the lube sitting on the nightstand and squirted some on his hand that he used to swipe his backside.

Marc slid back down Scott's body stopping to take Scott in his mouth, sucking on his cock until he too was hard and erect. Scott squirted lube in his hand and then gripped his hand around Scott's shaft, coating it with the slippery substance. Scott merely lay back watching as daddy positioned Scott's cock under his asshole and then slowly lowered himself on the awaiting shaft.

Daddy eased himself down until he was sitting atop the cock, buried completely in his ass. Then with his hands on Scott's chest, began to rise up and down on the stiff cock, every so often pausing to gyrate, twisting his ass on the erect member.

"That feel good boy? Daddy's ass feel good?" Marc almost moaned as he rode up and down slowly, Scott's hands on Marc's legs, rubbing them, feeling the hard thighs, flexing as he rose and fell.

"Yes, it's so good... so tight," Scott replied as he moved his own body up and down in rhythm to Marc. Scott lay back and enjoyed daddy in complete control, riding the young cock, as the two men enjoyed the sensation that enveloped them both.

Daddy let his hands slide up the young man's chest and then stopped to take a nipple between the fingers and thumb of each hand, gently squeezing, pulling, and eliciting a deep moan from Scott.

"I love how sensitive your little nipples are boy. They get so hard...cute little things," Marc intoned as he pinched harder and pulled them both causing the young man to rise his chest up from the bed, groaning, moaning in an exquisite pain that felt so good!

The two men had been going at it for some time when Marc suggested he lay on his back and Scott moving between his legs. The older man pulled his legs over Scott's shoulders allowing the young man to push further into daddy's ass, now moving back and forth a deliberate thrust, their legs slapping together.

"You gonna' cum boy? You gonna' cum in my ass? Breed me?" daddy asked as Scott shot back. "Yea... fuck yea!"

Daddy reached up tweaking the boy's nipples again as Scott roared a loud groan, then lowered his head to Marc's, their lips sliding together in a long, passionate, soulful wet kiss.

Scott felt it -- an orgasm which seemed to start in his toes but shook his body as he slammed against Marc hard. He felt himself release deep in Marc, as wave after wave took him. He knew he was emptying a huge load, deep into daddy. He slammed, harder and harder...and then one last time as he slowed and fell still on his partner below him.

Scott wasn't sure he had ever come as hard, with such intensity as he had just then -- with another man. He lay motionless for a minute and then collecting himself, kissed daddy's shoulder before rolling off, onto his back.

The two men just seemed to pause, collecting themselves before Marc rose from the bed and headed for the bathroom. Scott simply closed his eyes, thinking of what he had just done, how it felt -- it was the most remarkable sex he had ever had.

He heard the shower in the other room as Marc allowed the hot water to run over his body. Scott heard Marc call out, encouraging him to join him in the shower. It didn't take much urging as Scott rose and joined daddy. Stepping into the shower, he took the soap and lathered daddy's back, rubbing his hands across his wide shoulders, reaching around and taking the member between his now expert fingers. Scott could have stayed in there all day but soon daddy stepped out to towel off and make the two coffee.

Later the two enjoyed a breakfast Marc made. Waffles and fresh fruit that he cut up as the two relaxed at the little breakfast nook. It no longer felt weird or strange to Scott to dine in the nude. He was totally at ease now cavorting in Marc's apartment naked. It was how daddy wanted him -- no clothes -- and he felt at ease, natural, relaxed.

"Why don't you grab those briefs you were wearing yesterday? I laid them on the dryer and we'll go down to the pool," Marc inquired. It was Sunday morning and peering out from the window, it appeared no one was down there. Marc made up a pitcher of Bloody Marys and grabbed two solo cups and a pair of towels as the two made their way back down to the pool.

As soon as Scott had laid everything down, he slipped into the water and began swimming laps. There was no one to disturb him as he swam the length of the pool, kicked off the side and swam the other length. Marc simply sat back and watched as the young man swam lap after lap, and then finally, coming to a stop, and pulling himself up and out of the water with a rush

.

He pulled at his speedo trunks as they clung tightly to his hard body. Marc marveled at the young man's physique. The skimpy little briefs doing little to hide the goods up under the smooth fabric.

The two men enjoyed sips of the delectable drink as the hot sun rose in the sky, warming up the day and them as they basked in its heat. A few more folks joined them at the pool and took up positions at the other end.

Scott had dozed off when he heard voices only to find a dark haired man had joined them out at the pool. "Scott, this is John -- a friend of mine," Marc shared as John stuck out his hand to the young man. John was an attractive man, appearing to be in his late 40's, as he pulled the shirt over his head and off exposing his expansive chest. It was clear he worked out and kept himself in good shape.

"So, Marc called me earlier this morning, and told me I should come over and meet you," John added. "You were still in the shower and I was making breakfast. I told John I was breaking you in," Marc informed him.

Scott let it sink in a little before he inquired, "I take it you're gay?" the young man inquired.

John laughed. "Well, could be -- should be, I suppose. I'm married believe it or not. One of those closeted bi men I guess. I love my wife but I've been into cock since my 20's. She doesn't know though. Would never approve," he added.

"She claims anything that is slightly out of the normal is 'disgusting' as she puts it," John said before Marc interrupted, "Yea and she'd really find your ass disgusting if she only knew," he laughed.

"Yea, no fuckin' kidding," John shot back. John looked back over at Scott, "I started hanging out at adult bookstores when I was about your age. At first, just to check out videos. Then I ventured into the booths. It started out simply as amateur sex flicks. I loved the girl next door thing. Then I just seemed to get hooked. I developed a real addiction to porn. I started getting into lesbian flicks and then interracial. I guess it was the taboo nature of everything... and then ultimately gay. There was something about watching two men together." John explained.

"My first time was with an older guy. He was maybe in sixties. I was in a booth watching a gay flick for an hour or so when he stuck his cock through the gloryhole. There I was in there jacking off, just to the point of cumming. Edging it's called. Anyway, the thing about edging for me is that I get into a really frenzied state. There is no other way to describe it. I would get so horny that I would lose control over myself. I just wanted to get off and the dirtier the better," he shared.

"Well, this time when the cock came through the gloryhole in the wall, I reached out and took it and started stroking it. It was slightly on the large side, thick with grey pubic hairs. Even though I had never done anything like this -- had never even been with a man -- I started internalizing all this. I was hearing these voices in my head, 'You faggot -- get on the fucking floor on your knees -- suck that cock.'

I mean here I am, my pants down around my ankles... as I had been jacking off. I removed them and then knelt on that dirty floor that I'm sure was covered in filth and cum from all the other guys. I moved up against the wall, took that man's cock in my hand and then lowered my mouth to it."

Scott was hanging onto each word, visualizing it all in his head as he felt his own cock stirring in his speedos. He had the forethought to reach down and place the towel over his midsection in the off chance his cock popped out and over the top of the small brief.

"All I could do was think about was how dirty all of this was," John kept on "...and the dirtier .... the better. As I sucked this old guy off, I started stroking my own cock. I could feel my spit dribbling down my chin as he fucked my face. The guy on the other side of the wall... that I had never met and knew nothing about. Only at this moment, he owned my mouth and I wanted to taste him. I wanted him to cum down my fucking throat."

Scott was hanging on each and every word totally entranced in his story. "I could hear the guy on the other side of the wall moaning, encouraging me, saying softly, quietly as not to be heard ... but deliberately 'Suck it you cocksucker. Suck my dick faggot!' Hearing that turned me on so fucking much. Then I felt his cock stiffen really hard as he thrust himself into the wall.

I knew he was gonna' blow and I begged him to fill my mouth ... and did he ever. As he shot his load into my mouth, I stroked my own cock and shot wad after wad onto the wall. Damn, it was intense."

Marc and Scott listened to the story as John continued, "Well, I didn't even know who this guy was but I told him if he'd come back next Friday, same time, same booth, he could fuck my virgin ass. Just bring a condom. Sure enough, the next week I had already gotten a head start. Removing all my clothes, waiting naked on the floor, jacking myself, bringing it just to the edge, keeping myself from cumming but in a fucking frenzy when the old guy stuck his hard cock through the wall.

Well I sucked for all I was worth, letting him fuck my face. The rush I felt when his cock entered my mouth was like a jolt of heroin. Once again, I heard that voice in my head, 'Look at you, you fucking bitch....you're sucking another man's cock...you're so fucking dirty'. Finally I stopped and encouraged him to slip on the condom. I could hear him tearing open the packet and I took that time to pull out a tube of Vaseline from my jeans pocket and lubed up my hole.

Once the condom covered cock emerged thru the hole, I grabbed it and then deftly pulled it to my anxious hole and then pushed onto it. It took a little bit. I was really tight and small at the time..."

Marc interrupted him, "Not fucking tight and small anymore," he chuckled

"Hey lighten up asshole, I'm telling a story here," John shot back.

"Anyway, I was tight and the old guy wasn't completely stiff but I had a lotta' lube and eventually it slipped in. Once I relaxed, we started going at it. His cock pushing deep into my ass. Damn that fucker was big too! Well he fucked me for about 10 minutes before he lost it and shot into the condom. I started jacking myself for all I was worth and came on the floor."

"Fuck, what a story," Scott exclaimed. I've never been to a bookstore.

"Well, you don't see as many these days with all the porn on computers, but then -- yea, it was a lot of fun!" John added.

For the next hour or two the guys chilled, drinking their cocktails and occasionally cooling off in the cool waters of the pool. "All that talk a while ago and this sun, maybe the drinks too, have me horny as hell," Marc informed the other two, "Why don't we go back to my apartment? He added.

In minutes they were packed up and back at Marc's place. As soon as Scott entered, he pulled down the brief throwing it and his wet t shirt into the dryer leaving him buck ass naked.

"You don't waste any fucking time" John said matter of factly.

"I've trained him to be naked at all times when in my apartment. Actually told him I was a bit of a nudist to get him comfortable about shedding his clothes," Marc laughed.

"You're not?" Scott wondered aloud.

"No, I said all that shit about not getting my furniture wet to get you out of your clothes and it fucking worked too didn't it," Marc laughed. "Yea, guess so," Scott acknowledged.

"So why don't you show John how dirty you can be? What we've taught you to do," Marc urged.

Scott did as instructed. He knelt in front of John and then began tugging down his swim trunks revealing a nice thick, seven inch cock. Scott pulled the trunks all the way down and John stepped out of them leaving his t-shirt on as the young man took his member in his mouth. Unlike Marc and Scott, John had a growth of pubic hair just above his cock though he shaved his balls smooth.

"Nice," Marc intoned as he removed his shorts and moved behind the boy. Marc didn't feel like walking back to the bedroom and simply swiped a dollop of butter off the table from this morning's breakfast. It would act as lube as he smeared the warm butter on Scott's backside and into his hole that opened up easily now.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,917 Followers
12