Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc guided his cock into Scott's ass as John fed the young man his cock and for the first time Scott felt what it was like to be penetrated in both holes. Marc began to move in and out as John worked his cock in the boy's mouth, taking it out ever so often to wipe the slick member across his face.

"Suck it bitch. Show me how you can suck cock," John teased. ""Yea this one learned fast. Tell him boy. Tell him what you are now," Marc instructed.

Scott knew exactly what Marc wanted to hear. "I'm a queer now. I'm daddy's queer."

"Fuck," John sneered. "A straight kid yesterday and a flaming queer today...you do good work Marc!"

"Yea, I do. And we're just getting started. Thought I'd take him to the club tonight. Show him off to some of the boys. Maybe let him suck some cock. What do you think boy? You want to suck some more cock tonight? Maybe get fucked by some strangers?" Marc inquired as he slammed into the boy's backside, in and out. The room filled with the smacking of skin as Marc drove into Scott's ass with the young boy slobbering on John's cock.

"I'll do anything you want," Scott groaned. "Anything you tell me to do daddy. I'll be your nasty boy. I'll do dirty things for you...anything you tell me."

"Because you're my little queer now..." Marc sneered as his orgasm built.

"Yes, I'm your fucking queer... I am!" Scott shot back as he swallowed Johns cock moving his mouth up and down.

John let out a roar as he came down Scott's throat, pulling out he shot another load on his face as daddy came too, thrusting, slamming into the boy. "Mother fucker! Marc cried out as he emptied into his young lover. "That's some good fucking ass!"

Both of the older men stood up leaving Scott laying on the floor, cum seeping from his ass. His face covered with John's load.

Before the afternoon was over, John would fuck the young man, dumping another load into his hungry hole. And the day was still young. Tonight he would have his first visit to an all-male adult club. He would be whored out to some of Marc's buddies, some he knew, others he had never met.

Yesterday Scott in bed had said he was just "bi" that he could do both -- men and women! But Marc was going to show Scott just how queer he really was and there was no limit he would go to "train him." And when he was done, Scott would know, he could never ever go back. He would be owned by cock. It would control his life. It would be his destiny.

12