Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 14

Story Info
College Coed accepts her fate as a lesbian slut.
5k words
4.78
12.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,899 Followers

Anna felt the sun peeking through the curtains, greeting her good morning as she rolled over in Vickie's king bed. Vickie was still fast asleep and Anna simply watched her. Her brown hair gently wrapping around her face, melting into the pillow. The older woman was so very pretty. Vickie had a small wrinkle almost in the center of her forehead. Just a small crease as Anna's eyes fixated on it.

She lost track of how long she studied her new partner as Vickie slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning," Vickie said softly, noticing the intent gaze of her younger partner. "How long have you been watching me sleep," she chuckled.

"I don't know. A little while I guess," she answered. "I was kind of wondering what you must be dreaming. I'm not sure I ever watched someone sleep before," she confided.

"Well, I'm not sure what I was dreaming but it may have well been the plans I have for us today," she shot back as she pulled the sheets back exposing her beautiful naked body.

Vickie padded into the bathroom as Anna's eyes focused on her backside - her shapely legs and even more amazing ass. It was perhaps a minute or two when Anna heard an unfamiliar buzzing sound. "You got a vibrator in there?" she called out.

In a muffled voice Vickie responded, "No brushing my teeth...electric tooth brush. I'll leave one out for you and a towel and wash cloth if you want to shower," she answered back.

"Oh," Anna responded. "If it was a vibrator, I didn't know if you wanted help," she teased as she walked in the room with her new partner. Her hand reaching around Vick's waist as she pulled her body into hers. "So, you have big plans for us today?" she cooed as she let her chin rest on Vickie's soft shoulder, her lips running against the older woman's face.

Vickie bent down and spit toothpaste into the sink rinsing it down with water. After discarding the toothpaste, she turned and faced the young woman. "Yes, big plans. But first, when you're done up here, join me in the kitchen. I'll lay out a kimono wrap for you to wear. Vickie then closed the gap between the two. Anna closed her eyes as Vickie's soft lips enveloped hers. She could taste the cool mint flavor of the toothpaste as Vickie's tongue slid between her lips.

What was likely intended as a parting kiss, turned into a more passionate embrace as Anna's arms wrapped tightly around her partner, pulling her tight. She could feel Vickie's hands rubbing her ass, gliding up the small of her back and then cupping her firm ass once more. Anna felt Vickie's right leg slide between her thighs and she once again felt a heat rising from her vagina to her breasts.

She had never felt this intensity, this feeling with anyone else -- her husband, Scott, no one. Anna had always enjoyed the intimacy she had with the men in her life. She particularly loved being held, kissed...a slow build up to sex. But this was different.

She had often wondered how a woman could be so attracted to another woman.

How did that really work? Now she knew. It was real. It was powerful, intense, and even now she could feel the passion and heat surging through her body. She wanted this woman -- now.

But Vickie had other plans and broke their embrace. Moving back she watched this time as Anna slowly opened her eyes, as if waking from a trance. "Join me downstairs when you can," Vick suggested.

Anna watched again as the woman walked away from her. Anna let her right hand slide down to her pussy, feeling the wetness. She wanted to dip her finger inside, perhaps bring herself off but decided to get on with her day as she too brushed her teeth and then jumped into the shower to perhaps get her mind off the naughty thoughts running through her mind.

Anna found a yellow Japanese styled satin kimono wrap that she pulled on. The soft fabric sliding against her skin as she took the towel and again pressed gently against her ash blonde hair.

Descending the stairs and entering the kitchen she found Greg at a counter reading the paper with a cup of coffee on one side and a cigarette trailing smoke in an ash tray beside him. "Well, good morning sunshine," he shot out upon her arrival. "You are one pretty thing in the morning," he smiled as he reached over, taking a draw from the cigarette.

"You're too kind," Anna offered back.

"You two looked like you were having some amazing fun," Greg said looking at Anna and then turning his attention to Vickie. His wife was wrapped up in a matching red kimono as she handed Anna a mimosa that she had made from the previous evening's left over champagne. "Fresh squeezed, you'll love this," she intoned as she handed the champagne flute over to Anna.

Vickie walked up behind Greg and let her hand slide into the shirt he was wearing as she kissed him on the top of his head. "Anna and I are going downstairs to play. You still going to the bike show?" she asked. Greg had informed her earlier in the week about a motorcycle show being held in town. He loved to look for accessories for his Harley Road King.

"Yea, thought I might ride over there and then maybe head into the office and check on things. You two have fun. We meeting up at the club later?" he asked.

"Yes, I thought I would introduce Anna," Vickie smiled. "You up for visiting our leather bar tonight sweetie?" she asked. "Sure," Anna shot back. She remembered Marc talking about the bar the couple owned in addition to their real estate business. She had never been to a leather bar and could only imagine what lay in store.

"I'll see you about 10?" Vickie said to Greg as she leaned in and kissed her husband briefly on the lips. "Come on honey, let's go downstairs," Vickie said to Anna as she topped off both their mimosas and headed to the basement -- a room Vickie had affectionately renamed the "Romper Room."

Both women walked down the steps with Vickie in the lead. "Go ahead and take off your robe and kneel in the center of the room," she instructed. As Anna removed her kimono, Vickie walked over to a counter. The romper room was a sexual playroom.

The wall was adorned with whips, floggers, dildos, restraints, clamps, and a variety of other sex toys. In the center of the room, directly above Anna's head was two hooks and ropes that would attach to wrist cuffs which Anna had experienced the evening before. There was also a couch which folded out into a daybed as well as an adult swing in the corner suspended from the ceiling.

Anna knelt on the floor as directed and bowed her head in submission. "Will you be disciplining me again," she inquired softly. "Do you need to be disciplined," Vickie asked.

"I have been naughty," Anna suggested almost smiling.

"No, yesterday was about demonstrating discipline," Vickie informed her. "Though, I do reserve that option just in case. No, this morning is about ownership." Vickie walked over with a black leather collar, perhaps an inch in width, with one silver hoop in the center. "Do you know what this is? What it is used for?" Vickie asked.

Anna raised her head looking at the leather harness which looked like a collar she would fasten around a large dog. "A collar?" Anna replied.

"Yes, it's a collar and it symbolizes your complete submission to me. When you wear it...which will be the rest of your time with me...except maybe when you shower... you will wear it proudly." Vickie walked over to her and placed the cool leather around her neck and fastened the buckle. "It's actually from the Nora collection. It's made of fine Italian leather," she smiled.

"There," Vickie beamed as she fastened the leather around Anna's slender neck, "Now you are officially collared. You are now my property. I own that little pussy of yours. Your mouth, your tongue, your ass -- all belong to me. You will obey me without hesitation. Any reluctance on your part, the slightest pause or reflection will be met with harsh discipline... and you know the discipline I am referring to. You are my little pet, my little kitten... sex kitten," she added.

"Do you understand?" Vickie inquired looking down at Anna.

Anna looked up at the beautiful woman peering down at her. "Yes mam," Anna responded. Then she bowed down and kissed the top of Vickie's bare foot and then moving over, placed a soft kiss on the other, pressing her lips to her toes painted burgundy. "I understand. I belong to you. My body is yours. I will serve you faithfully. Obey you without question. I am your little sex pet... your kitten," she said as she again moved her mouth to Vickie's other foot.

Vickie felt a heat rising up her legs. She had disciplined dozens of women, collared most, but this one was far different. This one made her pussy throb in anticipation. There was something about Anna. Her innocence? Vickie could feel Anna growing with each new experience. The caterpillar actually blossoming into the beautiful butterfly.

But it was more than that. More than the teacher educating her student in the way of Sapphic instruction. She had real feelings for her. She stirred her deep in her soul. Not so much as love but a raw desire. Vickie untied the wrap, pulling it free of her body, and tossing it toward the couch.

She stood above Anna naked, her nipples already erect in anticipation. Anna didn't have to be encouraged or commanded. She sat up with her face inches from Vickie's nether region as she kissed the soft folds of her vagina. Vickie's soft pubic hair tickling her nose as she kissed gently and then let her tongue slide between the folds of her pussy, already wet. Anna loved the smell and taste of her lover and let her tongue glide up and down with her lips closing over Vickie's clitoris.

She sucked gently and then rolled her tongue around the little bud as Vickie closed her eyes and tilted her head up to the ceiling. Her fingers caressing Anna's soft blonde hair. "Oh that feels so good baby. Eat my pussy. Show me how much you love my pussy," Vickie moaned.

Anna loved how she made Vickie feel. She knew the effect she was having on her lover. She moved her face harder into Vickie's middle, wrapping her hands around Vickie's ass, letting her tongue probe deeper and deeper into Vickie's pussy.

"Ummmmmm," Vickie groaned as her young protégé slid her tongue up and down, stopping only to suck on her clit as Anna's face became drenched in the older woman's juices.

"Damn, you learned so fucking fast. Fuck, you know exactly what I want, what I need..." Vickie moaned as her legs began to shake. Vickie could not hold back as her body shook and she pulled Anna's head into her middle. Vickie reached up and grabbed the two ropes hanging from the ceiling that last night suspended the young girl but now kept her from falling over as her body was wracked with one orgasm after another.

"Fuck," Vickie looked down as she started to regain her composure. "Baby, that was so good." Vickie cooed looking down at Anna, her bangs wet with Vickie's juices as they stuck to the sides of her face. Anna beamed knowing she had brought an intense pleasure to her mistress.. her lover.

"Now I'm gonna' fuck that sweet pussy of yours," Vickie informed her. The woman walked over and took a strapon harness from the wall and pushed a 9" black cock through the hole and fastened the leather around it. "Step over here," Vickie directed as she pulled Anna to her feet and guided her to the swing.

Anna had been in several swings in her life but nothing like this. There was a leather seat which she sat in putting her feet in two leather stirrups. There was a second leather strap that supported her back as she lay back and two straps for her to hold onto as she got comfortable in the swing which hung from the ceiling.

Vickie originally had planned on just fucking the girl but she knelt down much like Anna had and let her tongue slide over the girl's wet vagina. Anna tasted sweet and Vickie let her tongue move up and down between the girl's plump lips as she moaned in ecstasy. Anna let her head collapse back as she let the older woman feast on her pussy.

Anna had more than her share of male lovers over the years before she married, but nothing compared to the way Vickie went down on her. Vickie had told her the night before only a woman really knows how to make love to another woman -- and Anna knew she was right. She was in absolute heaven as Vick devoured her, savoring every drop.

Vickie then stood and took a bottle of lube she sat on the floor beside her and ran her fingers down the shaft, working the lube around the phallus coating it well before placing the head against Anna's opening. Anna stretched her legs in the stirrups as the swing moved back and forth. Vickie then pushed the head in as Anna gasped as its size and girth. More and more until all 9" was buried deep in her womb.

"You took it all baby. I've seen Scott. He's maybe 5" at best. You took all this with room to spare," Vick gloated as Anna simply moaned. "Good girl," she added as she slipped her hands to Anna's hips and let the swing do its work, moving the cock back and forth. Never allowing it to escape completely from her pussy, but withdrawing up to the head before pushing it all the way back in until their skin touched.

Vickie reached up and pulled on Anna's hard nipples causing Anna to groan but she made no attempt to stop her. Anna was indeed hers, to do with as she pleased.

The older woman began bucking at her harder and harder as Anna's chest rose up and down with each thrust. She was panting as the thrust became harder, slapping against her wet skin. Even in the swing, Vickie could see her legs quivering and she knew the woman was only moments away from an orgasm.

"Who do you belong to? Who owns that pussy?" Vickie smirked.

"You do... it's yours. You own my pussy. You own me..." Anna moaned.

Vickie smiled as Anna shook as the cock pounded at her opening. Bodies coming together with a smack, over and over, as Anna squealed yes, yes, yes before slowing and laying limp as Vickie withdrew the large cock from her used pussy.

"Did you like that kitten? Did you like me fucking you? Using you?" Vickie inquired.

"I've never! I've never been fucked like that.... Ever" Anna added.

"Come on, let's go upstairs and refresh our drinks," Vickie encouraged.

Moments later the two women were sitting out on the back deck as the sun warmed their bodies now re-wrapped in the satin kimonos from earlier. Vickie had fixed them another mimosa from a fresh bottle of champagne. The bubbles fizzed to the top as Anna took a sip of the cool refreshment.

"So, last night you were sharing about Ashley. The girl you met at the beach. Did you ever hear from her after that first time you and Elaine had sex with her?" Anna asked.

Vickie sat back in the chair. You could see her reflecting on those moments from so many years ago. "Yea, yea actually we heard from her just a couple of days later. I had gone down to the beach the next morning and I inquired with her sorority sisters about her. They said Ashley wasn't feeling well and was back at the house. I was bummed that she was scheduled to leave in a couple of days and I hoped to see her again before she left."

"It was the next morning and Elaine and I were in the kitchen. She had fixed some delicious waffles that we were just finishing up. Brad, Elaine's husband, made us screwdrivers and he was enjoying a Bloody Mary when there was a knock at the screen porch back door, Brad answered it and it was Ashley. He invited her in and she walked in removing her flip flops which had beach sand on them."

"Ashley started off by saying that her sisters said I had inquired about her and the thing was she wasn't so much sick as she was just really, really mixed up. Brad asked if he could get her a screwdriver too and while she initially said no, Elaine told her it might help relax her. It wasn't lost on me why Elaine wanted her relaxed!!! Anyway, Brad made the drink, gave it to her, and then said he didn't mean to be rude but he was going to check out the beach. I think that really helped Ashley feel more comfortable."

"Ashley said when she woke up the next day and her sorority sisters were beginning to put on their bikinis or hopping in and out of the shower she felt so funny. She had seen most of them nude before and thought nothing of it. Now she was having all of these funny feelings.

"Listening to Ashley, I knew exactly what she was talking about!. Elaine called me over and had me bend down and then she whispered for me to go to our bedroom, strip naked, lay on the bed and wait for them. I did exactly as she said."

"It was just a few minutes later that Ashley walked in our bedroom with Elaine right behind her, holding her. Ashley's eyes were glued to me. She didn't say a word, simply looked as I spread my legs and let my finger wander to my pussy and then back to my mouth as I tasted my own juices."

"Elaine told her that she had left so early the other day that she had never fully had the chance to experience everything she could from another woman. To taste another woman, to make love to another woman, to fuck another woman, Elaine said with emphasis. Elaine pulled the t-shirt Ashley was wearing over her head and Ashley made no attempt to stop her. Her gaze was fixed on me, watching me stroke my pussy. Elaine then unsnapped her bra and let it slide from her shoulders."

"Then it was my turn to watch as Elaine reached around and tweaked Ashley's nipples causing her to groan. Elaine told her to look at me, look how pretty, how sexy she is. 'Those girls back at your beach house -- you wanted them didn't you? You wanted to have them, kiss them, taste them. That was the funny feeling wasn't it baby?' Elaine asked her. 'Yes, yes," Ashley almost moaned as Elaine was pinching, tweaking her big brown nipples that grew harder and harder under Elaine's expert fingers."

"I watched as Elaine let go of her breasts long enough to pull her little gym shorts down and with it some bikini panties leaving her naked. I'm not sure who was more worked up... Ashley or me... as Elaine dipped her finger into Ashley's pussy. 'Oh baby, you're so wet, so fucking wet. You are so excited. You want this so bad don't you?' Elaine coaxed."

"Elaine had Ashley lay down on top of me and encouraged her to kiss me. I opened my legs wide as Ashely slid down between them. Her breasts sliding up my stomach, then against mine as her soft lips enveloped mine. If she was the least bit hesitant the day before, she wasn't then as her hot tongue plunged into my mouth. Our kiss was electric and for a moment I forgot Elaine was even there. It was simply Ashley and I, our bodies melding into one."

"This kiss was broken when Elaine encouraged Ashley to slide down and suck on my nipples. She instructed her how to touch, tease, play with my breasts. How to run her tongue around each nipple, sucking on the tip. I was in absolute heaven. I had only been with Elaine before and now here was this girl my own age experiencing sex with another girl. A first for us both. Then Elaine told her to slide down further, planting kisses along my belly as she slid down, now inches from my pussy."

"Elaine told her to look me in the eyes, never let our eye contact break. 'Let her know you are the master of the moment. You are in complete control,' she encouraged Ashley. 'Keep your eyes locked on hers,' Elaine directed as she slid down and then I felt her mouth on my pussy. It's been 15 years I guess and I still remember exactly how I felt. There is a special feeling you have the first time a woman has her first taste of pussy -- your pussy. You never forget that moment."

"Just as Elaine had instructed she was looking me dead in the eyes. She didn't seem to blink as her mouth was glued to my pussy. Every so often she backed up and I could see her smiling at me. She knew the effect she had on me. She was indeed the master of that moment. I watched as she gazed at me, her tongue moving up and down on my pussy, pausing to suck on my clit. I could see her tongue working its magic on my clit as she stared into my soul."

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,899 Followers
12