Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elaine got into the show as she encouraged Ashley to get up on her knees as Elaine got behind her and started licking her from behind. Then I heard Ashley groan as Elaine moved up and let her tongue slide in between her cheeks. Ashley had never had a tongue there as Elaine probed her ass with her tongue. I knew she was loving it when Ashley stopped tonguing me and simply collapsed on my stomach. Her ass perched up in the air for Elaine to devour."

"Elaine really worked Ashley over before she told her it was time for her to fuck her first woman. I stayed on the bed as Elaine fitted Ashley with the strapon, fastening the leather harness across her hips. Elaine actually lubed up the shaft before Ashley took her position between my outstretched legs. Now it was my turn to gaze on my lover as she put the head of her cock at my pussy."

"Ashley was tentative at first. Unsure exactly what she was doing but Elaine coached her, telling her to let the cock simply glide in. She could tell by my moans she was doing it right as she settled in working her hips, pushing back and forth. She was so fucking sexy with that big cock between her legs. At first she was on her knees sitting up, but she eventually lay down on top of me and began kissing my face, my neck, and then my mouth."

"The whole time Ashley was fucking me, Elaine was sitting beside us, her hands stroking Ashley's back, telling us both how sexy we were. How hot we were making her. Truth was -- I felt sexy and I'm sure Ashley did as well as we kissed, her cock buried in my pussy. I was begging Ashley to fuck me harder, to give me that cock, and my banter really turned her on. She loved it!"

"That's when Ashley really got into it telling me to cum for her. I didn't disappoint and came hard. Then we kissed, softly, slowly as we shared a real moment I will never forget."

"The three of us sat around and talked about what we had just experienced and Ashley confessed it was the hottest experience she had ever had. Then she shared something that surprised us both. She said there were a group of girls on campus where she was a student that everyone knew were lesbians. Many of the girls in her sorority had nicknamed them the Tri Thighs."

"Ashley said they often ate together, went to bars together, and there was no question what way they leaned. Well, there had been a student that was from Ashley's high school. A very popular, pretty girl that had been a cheerleader and active in student government. She would be perfect as a Kappa Delta, Ashley's sorority. But before she could invite her to rush, the girl - Meagan - was hanging out with the Tri Thighs!"

"Ashely had been at a bar one night when a group of girls Meagan had been with left her. As Meagan herself was getting ready to leave, two of the Tri Thigh girls sat down and started talking with her. Instead of leaving, one of the girls went to the bar and brought back three more beers. A few minutes later, Meagan left with the girls. From that moment forward, Meagan seemed to have a new interest."

"Elaine chuckled and said, 'Well now you know why!' Ashley agreed. That's when Elaine asked if she still lived in the same town and when Ashley said she did, Elaine pressed that she needed to call her when she returned from the beach. 'You and Meagan should get together. Who knows... you might even want to join the Tri Thighs!' she laughed. 'Hell, you might invite the Tri Thighs to have a mixer with the KD's. Introduce your sisters to some real sisters,' she laughed"

"That's when Elaine asked if Ashley would allow her to have a little fun herself? I'm not sure Ashley knew what to expect but the young girl agreed. I mean up to that point it had been a wonderful, if not eye opening experience for her. Ashley had a shaved pussy and Elaine had her lay back into my arms on the bed, leaning into me as Elaine took up a sitting position between her legs. I knew exactly what she was going to do. What she did to me that first night we were together."

"Elaine took the lube and really worked it on and into Ashley's vagina. She worked two and then three fingers between her plump little lips. Ashley started moaning and leaned into my body. Elaine gave me a look and I knew exactly what she wanted. I moved Ashley's face toward mine and kissed her. I let my tongue run across her lips and then dip in as Elaine pushed another finger in and soon she had all four fingers working her pussy."

"Ashley was moaning into my mouth as I reached around and pulled, and tweaked her hard nipples between my fingers and thumb. I broke our kiss and looked down to see Elaine now had her hand, her whole hand buried inside Ashley's pussy. Elaine didn't have big hands but still it was amazing to see her hand move up to her wrist. So fucking sexy!"

"It was right then that Elaine's husband Brad walked in. He had walked in quite a bit with Elaine and I that week so I didn't think much of it. I had become accustomed to being nude or barely dressed in front of him and on more than one occasion I had spied him at the door watching Elaine and I as we made love."

"Brad's voice startled Ashley but she really couldn't do anything. Elaine between her spread legs, her hand buried up pussy, and me holding her breasts. 'That's so fucking hot,' Brad commented and then asked if we minded as he unzipped his shirts and pulled out his cock. I had never seen his cock. That was a first as he pulled his shorts down and started stroking his hard member."

"Elaine commented how Ashley was turning her husband on. She just lay there allowing us to ravish her body all the while Brad jacking off madly to us having our little lesbian party! Elaine began to get vocal telling Brad what a little slut Ashley was. a little Kappa Delta lesbian slut.

Then she went one step further making her admit it.

I was about to cum myself listening to Ashley moan how she was a lesbian slut. That Brad's wife had made her a lesbian. That she loved pussy. Elaine asked if she would get together with Meagan the next week and Ashley said fuck yes... she would."

"I was so fucking horny listening to them and then I watched as Brad shot off all over the carpet. It was awesome. Well, soon we said our goodbyes. I did write her a few times after that and she wrote me back and yep...she hooked up with Meagan. But that was the last time I saw her."

Anna was so turned on hearing Vickie's story of Ashley and Elaine. "Let's get dressed. If we're going to our bar tonight, you need to be dressed appropriately. I'm going to take you downtown and buy you some pretties," Vickie smiled.

Anna had never been to a leather bar and wasn't really sure what to expect. But she knew she'd do anything Vickie asked her to do. As she reached up she touched the leather collar around her neck. The collar that served as a reminder she belonged to Vickie. She would obey her every command. She was owned... and she loved it.

12