Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 15

Story Info
Anna visits her first leather bar.
5k words
4.74
8.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,926 Followers

Anna and Vickie walked up the steps from the "Romper Room", Greg and Vickie's sex den, and were met at the door by Greg who instantly noticed the black leather collar around Anna's neck. "Nice addition," he commented as she walked by him. Anna merely beamed at the thought of someone noticing she was now Vickie's property.

"I thought you were headed to the Bike Show," Vickie inquired.

"Well, I started piddling around. Made some Bloody Marys. Had one, then two, and fuck, sort of got distracted watching something on Netflix," Greg explained.

"Well, then at least pour us one," Vickie instructed as Greg made a retreat to the kitchen and Vickie and Anna took up positions in the den.

Greg walked the drinks over to each lady. A tall glass topped off with celery, olives, peppers, and a shrimp. "My husband does make the perfect Bloody Mary!" Vickie confirmed.

"So, I see my wife has collared you... that's serious. Not many girls make it to that stage. That means you're very special," he added.

Vickie smiled over at Anna who seemed to glow with the comment. "I am very grateful to you both. You opened my eyes to a whole new world and things I didn't even know about myself," Anna added.

"Why don't you show my husband just how grateful you are," Vickie instructed. Anna knew, like her former boyfriend Scott, Greg was into guys but Vickie had shared she still gave her husband an occasional blowjob, usually before she fucked him up the ass with her amazing strapon.

Anna walked over to Greg who had seated himself across from the women. He had on a pair of satin pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. Anna still wore the kimono she had put back on downstairs but as she walked across the room, she let the satin robe slip from her shoulders and with one hand let it drop altogether to the floor leaving her completely naked accept the black leather collar which proudly adorned her neck.

When she reached Greg's chair, she knelt at his feet, bowed her head and asked for permission to please him. "You are a gorgeous woman," Greg admired. "Thank you," he winked back to Vickie.

"Well, no reason I should have all the fun," she shot back.

Anna pulled down the satin pajama bottoms to reveal Greg's cock. It was the first time she'd actually seen him and his penis looked to be at least six, perhaps seven inches. Anna took his member in her warm hands and drew the flaccid cock to her plump lips. Though she had really grown to love the feel, smell, and taste of Vickie's pussy, she still knew full well how to give a man a great blowjob.

She moved her lips up and down on the hardening shaft as her hand ran the length, allowing her saliva to coat the member. Greg groaned and leaned back in his chair.

He had been holding what was left of his Bloody Mary but he quickly deposited that on the side table and took her head with her soft blonde hair in his hands.

Her head bobbed up and down, stopping to twist and then her tongue would twirl around the thick shaft. "Fuck that's good," Greg said softly. "No wonder you've had her locked away upstairs, she's fantastic," Greg added.

"Yea, she's definitely got a talent for sure," Vickie smiled as she sipped on her cool drink.

Greg opened his legs wider and Anna moved closer. She took the cock out of her mouth and continued to slide her hand up and down as she licked his hairless balls. Taking one and then the other in her warm wet mouth. Then being a tad naughty, she let her tongue slide further down, sliding across his anus as he groaned in delight.

"Mother fucker, you are one hot little thing," Greg was able to get out before he grasped both sided of the chair, squeezing as Anna kept up her oral assault letting her soft pink tongue invade his nether region. Greg raised his legs off the floor giving her better access to his ass as she let her tongue push, probe, and slide across his opening.

Vickie pulled her kimono open and let her fingers wander to her already wet crotch as she watched her young protégé go down on her husband. It had been several weeks since she herself had oral sex with Greg and now she envied the young girl who seemed to be in a frenzied state as she returned to the cock now completely stiff and at full attention. Anna plunged the stiff cock into her mouth, sliding up and down as saliva poured down the shaft, sliding down Greg's balls and forming a wet puddle on the cushion.

Vickie moved her fingers across her clit and squeezed one of her nipples. She was totally turned on watching the sex act play out in front of her. Anna deftly let one of her fingers slide into Greg's ass, knowing how much he loved Vickie's strapon, she was sure he'd love her ass play and she was rewarded when he groaned his approval.

"Yea baby, that's so good. That feels so fucking good," Greg moaned as she pushed one then two fingers in his ass. "I'm gonna cum. I'm fucking gonna' cum," Greg warned as Anna showed no sign of stopping. She wanted to taste him, wanted to satisfy him completely, as she moved her head up and down, as her fingers continued to probe his backside.

"Damn," Greg yelled out as she felt the first of his warm load releasing into her mouth. She swallowed again and again until she took it all. Then slowed her motions, coming to a stop and then sliding the warm cock from her mouth. She looked at the wet dick that she slid from her mouth, still covered in her saliva as she kissed the head and then placed kisses on his leg as she slid the fingers from his ass. Anna remained bowed at his feet, resting her head on his leg, in total servitude to her master -- the husband of her new mistress.

Greg ran his fingers through her soft blonde hair. "That was really nice sweetie. Thank you," he added "Guess I'll get dressed and head over to the show."

"We need to get going as well," Vickie shot back as she closed her robe and stood up. "We'll meet up at the club."

It was about an hour later that the two women set off to the Leather and Lace Boutique Shop where Vickie bought much of her sexy apparel. It was owned by a close friend of hers. Anna had a few leather items but they were largely confined to a short skirt, jacket and heels. Nothing in the way of thigh high boots, corsets, and halters that Vickie wore when she played.

The Lace & Leather Boutique was a small shop downtown that had beautiful full length night gowns in the front window which didn't betray the sexy and rather naughty array of women's clothing and accessories in the store. The front of the store had a variety of women's negligees, teddies, thongs, and hosiery but as you made your way to the back it became much more risqué with leather halters, bikinis, corsets, heels and boots.

Chantel, the store's owner, recognized Vickie immediately and made her way over to her longtime friend. It wasn't lost on her either that Vickie was accompanied by a very pretty blonde who wore a striking collar around her neck. Chantel knew immediately why Vickie had stopped in.

After exchanging pleasantries as well as introductions, Chantel busied herself pulling items off the rack that she thought Vickie might like to see on Anna. There were other customers in the store but Chantel made sure they were well taken care of by another sales associate.

Chantel was impressed by Anna's beauty and took pleasure in having the girl strip completely nude so they could try on all the garments she had selected. Chantel had Vickie and Anna step back in a private dressing room where Vickie was treated to a glass of Champaign, specifically Champagne Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé.

"You know my weak spot darling," Vickie teased Chantel as her patron poured a second glass.

"Yes I do and the more bubbles you have the more I can sell you," Chantel teased. But Chantel's real focus was Anna as she took liberties touching, sliding her hands over the young woman's ass, letting her fingers sneak between the leather of the top and her young firm breasts. The truth was Chantel wanted to keep the two there as long as she could. She found Anna completely captivating. Perhaps, if she played her cards right, Vickie might let her borrow her new playmate for an evening.

Vickie selected a black leather halter top, thigh highs, corset, black leather bikini top and bottoms as well as a variety of hose and thongs. She also insisted on paying for the items even though Anna tried to dissuade her. Chantel slipped Anna her card and urged her to stop in again soon and she would certainly take care of her.

After making their purchase, Vickie informed Anna they would dine at a little French restaurant around the corner. It was a very pretty afternoon and the two took a table outside. After the hostess left, a young waitress took their drink order -- a bottle of Nappa Valley Red. Anna was taken by her waitress, a pretty little brunette with chestnut brown eyes.

The waitress identified herself as Kaitlyn and started them off with bread and cheese and left menus to look over but Vickie was intent on having the Coq au vin. "You simply have to try it. It's chicken with mushrooms, garlic, a dash of Brandy and the chef... oh my gosh, he is amazing," she gushed.

When Kaitlyn returned Vickie ordered for them both. Anna noted that Kaitlyn seemed to be focused on her collar and when she left, Anna, made sure to unbutton another button on her blouse and pull the neck open wider to further draw attention to the leather affixed around her neck.

Vickie was absolutely right. The chicken dish was superb and the wine was spectacular as they enjoyed their afternoon. When Kaitlyn returned to check on them, it was Vickie who engaged her, revealing that Kaitlyn was a sophomore studying art at the nearby university.

Anna excused herself making a quick trip to the ladies room and was surprised when she was set to return and Vickie was still talking to the young student. Anna stepped back into the restroom, removed her black satin thong and walked back to the table. Without a word, Anna took her hand and held it on the table and opening her hand, the satin panties slipped out as she removed it, leaving them crumpled in front of Vickie.

Vickie looked up at her, smiled, and thanked her, taking the panties, holding them briefly to her face before tucking them away in her purse.

Kaitlyn's eyes were glued to the table and she was visibly shaken by what had just transpired. "Will there... will there be anything else you need," she managed before Vickie said they were fine.

Kaitlyn hurriedly walked away. "Aren't you a little minx," Vickie teased Anna. "No telling what that little girl is thinking," she added. "I know exactly what's she's thinking," smiled Anna.

A few minutes later Vickie called Kaitlyn back over to bring the check and Kaitlyn was still quite anxious around the two women. As Vickie reached for the bill, Anna scooped it up and insisted on taking care of lunch. She left Kaitlyn a hefty tip but also wrote a note on the back of her own copy of the bill which she left on the tray.

As the two women were set to drive off, Vickie inquired about the note. "I simply told her I'd love to see her again soon and left my cell number," Anna smiled. Vickie returned the smile.

"Tell me, are you happy flying all over the country," Vickie inquired. "Well, it's been a great job. After my marriage fell apart, it helped me take my mind off things... and the pay is pretty good," she added.

"Have you ever thought about selling real estate? Maybe come to work for me?" Vickie asked. "What did you do before you were a stewardess?"

"Well my first job out of school was working as a sales rep for a food distributor. I had been a restaurant manager in college and it seemed a good fit," Anna replied.

"So you could manage the bar while you study for your real estate license. Come to work for us. You'd make a hell of a lot more money than you're making now. You'd be a natural. I'm sure of it," Vickie shot back.

Anna had been thinking for months when she might make a career change and here was Vickie offering an opportunity. She hadn't really thought about real estate but it did sound intriguing.

Within minutes the two were back at Greg and Vickie's house. While she had showered earlier in the day, the summer sun had wilted her a bit and she decide to freshen up with another shower. Anna took the opportunity to wash and condition her hair, relaxing as the warm water rushed over her body. She hadn't shaved earlier so she lathered up her legs and slid the razer down her shapely legs, taking time to avoid any nicks or cuts. Once finished, she lathered up around her pubic region. She had always left just a tuft of hair just over her vagina but today she felt just a little naughty and let the razer slide over the hair. Once, twice, and it was gone. In moments, she was totally smooth.

Anna toweled off, dried her hair, and applied her make up. Looking back in the mirror, she thought about the woman she had been and now who she was... and perhaps who she was still to become as the evening unfolded.

She slipped on the leather bikini top with a matching black mini skirt discarding the notion of her thong and thigh high leather boots. A leather vest completed the ensemble. Anna spun around in the full length mirror and realized only one thing was missing -- the collar she had removed for her shower. Fastening it back in place, she was ready for the evening.

Vickie who was already dressed in a black leather corset and boots met her downstairs. Both women were beyond stunning as they made their way to the Rock Hard Bar. Vick threw on a wrap that she intended to take off once at the bar.

Anna had never been to a leather bar before and really didn't know what to expect. Truth be told -- it had been a couple of years since she had been to any bars outside of a hotel. Greg and Vickie's bar was simply wide open. The cliental was mostly men though there were women as well and everyone seemed to be having a great time.

For several minutes she simply watched as men danced with other men on the dance floor. There were a couple of guys in the corner involved in a deep embrace and two women leaning in at a table in close conversation. But what really struck her was a woman who seemed to be completely topless covered in tattoos. Her body -- arms, back, stomach... even her breasts were a cornucopia of bright floral designs.

Her legs were encased in a black leather pants with stiletto heels.

Anna was not one to stare but this woman really captivated her attention. She had seen tattoos on men and women, some more extensive than others with sleeves running down their arms but this woman seemed to have every inch of her body covered except her face. It was simply breathtaking.

Vickie, who had stepped behind the bar to retrieve the two drinks, noted Anna's fascination. "That's Candace... want to meet her?" she asked. Without waiting for a reply, Vickie walked over to the woman and whispered in her ear. Within moments the topless woman stood in front of Anna in all her colorful glory. Anna had experienced a great deal in the last few days -- a transsexual woman, S&M games, lesbianism, but nothing prepared her for the sight before her.

Anna could plainly see that Candace had on no top but yet she could not make out where her nipples were in the vast array of colors. Just the breasts which sat proudly on her chest. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Candace and I understand you're Anna," the woman offered.

Anna managed to catch her breath, "Yes, I was just admiring.. well, I have never seen anything like that. You are quite beautiful," she added.

"Here, let's go back in my office so you can actually see her," Vickie countered. "It's dark out here and I think you'll be really impressed in the light."

The three women made their way back into the office she and Greg shared behind the bar. Once inside Vickie closed the door. Vickie was right. The bar lighting didn't do justice to the work of art adorning Candace back and chest.

"Oh my God," Anna uttered as she took in Candace body. "That is something. Wow. I've seen people with tattoos before but never anything like that. That is spectacular."

"You have any ink?" Candace inquired.

Anna thought for a second...ink? "Oh, no. I have quite a few girlfriends with tats but I never got one. So, is it just up top or all over?" she asked.

Candace just smiled as she walked over in front of Anna. She slipped off her heels revealing tattoos there as well as she peeled off black leather pants revealing the rest of her body. Her legs and thighs were equally adorned in multi-color floral designs. Much like her breasts, her vagina, shaved smooth was inked as well. Not a square inch, outside of her head and neck wasn't completely covered in ink.

Candace spun around giving both ladies a look before returning her gaze to Anna. "I've never seen anything like that. It's simply beautiful," Anna sighed. "You're beautiful," she added.

"Thank you," Candace replied.

"May I," Anna asked as she approached with her hand. "Certainly," Candace answered as Anna's fingers touched Candace's arm, sliding up and to her shoulder and then over her breasts. Her gaze was fixed on Candace's body. "Just so beautiful," Anna offered as if in a trance. Her fingers, hands lightly gliding over Candace's body, taking in every inch.

Anna was fascinated with her breasts and allowed her fingers to wander over her soft skin until the fingers reached her colorful nipple. Candace merely allowed the Anna to explore. The nipple hardened under Anna's touch causing Candace to sigh slightly as Anna moved in front of the woman who was a couple of inches shorter given the heels on the thigh high boots she was wearing.

Candace closed her eyes and in a moment her lips were met by Anna's. Vickie merely sat back on her desk and watched as Anna slipped her arms around her friend. Her hand cupping her ass cheek as her tongue pushed into Candace warm mouth. Her kiss was sweet but electric and Anna felt a heat rising up, burning, and yearning. She wanted her, wanted to taste her as her lips moved over her mouth.

Anna let her lips slide from Candace mouth to her neck and then trailing to her breast, as she sucked in the nipple camouflaged among the floral array across her chests. Candace threw her head back as the younger girl devoured first one breast and then another before dropping to her knees staring into a gorgeous set of lower lips.

Anna didn't hesitate as she planted kisses on the woman's soft vagina before allowing her tongue to gently lap over her plump lips and then in-between as she tasted Candace for the first time. It was as sweet as she presumed it would be as she let her tongue probe Candace's pussy. The older woman steadied herself by placing her hands on both Anna's shoulders as she felt a warm wave envelope her body.

"Oh my God. You're sweet girl really knows how to eat pussy," Candace shot over to Vickie who was taking in the sight before her.

"Yea, she's a fuckin' natural for sure," Vickie responded.

"How long you two been together?" Candace managed to utter as Anna buried her face between her legs causing Candace to groan in delight.

"Would you believe just a couple of days. You know Marc, Greg's buddy? She's a neighbor. Long story but he asked if I'd train her to be a good little sub."

"Damn, you did this in two days?" Candace scoffed as Anna sucked on her clit causing her to enunciate days!

"I'm telling you...she's a fuckin' natural. She was hitting on our waitress at lunch. Girl's insatiable and I fucking love her," Vickie added.

"I fucking love her too," Candace sighed as Anna continued her oral assault, allowing her tongue to lap between her pussy lips, sucking on her clit, her face sliding across her vagina. Anna took a couple of fingers and worked them into Candace as she sucked on the clit causing Candace's legs to shake.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,926 Followers
12