Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," she shrieked as a wave swept thru her body. Anna knew the woman was cumming and she wanted to savor very drop. "Oh damn, damn... that feels so fucking good. It's so fucking good," Candace cried out as she tried to steady herself holding on for dear life to Anna's shoulders.

"Damn!" Candace cried out as she took a few steps back and collapsed in a chair near the wall. "Holy shit that was good..." she managed to get out as Anna remained on her knees, wiping the juices off her face.

"I'm sorry, I think I got carried away," Anna smiled.

"Don't be sorry. You were great. Any chance you'd let me borrow this one for a week or two," Candace smiled.

"Well, that's up to her," Vickie replied. "I'm trying to talk her into coming to work for me. Maybe here at the bar and then down at the office...but here first."

After Candace slipped back on her pants and heels, the three woman carried their conversation to the bar and sat at a table watching the couples socialize.

"So do you hear much from Kris?" asked Vickie. "She texts me pretty frequently and we chat occasionally but I think she's happy in Texas," Candace answered.

"You two were so perfect. I was so sorry to hear she had taken that position," Vickie continued.

"Me too. Loved her. Still do," Candace reflected.

"I take it Kris was your partner," Anna asked.

Candace took a drink of her margarita. "I met Kris as a Graduate Student. Actually, ran into her at a Starbucks of all places. She turned around in line and spilled her coffee on me. Like you, she was sort of drawn in by my ink. After apologizing profusely, we sat down and started chatting. I didn't get burned or anything -- just wet and the liquid across my breast -- well, Kris liked girls too and it was sort of a match at first sight!"

"I was excited when she called me two nights later. I had given her my number but there was an age difference, and she seemed a little, well, not my scene. But I was wrong."

"She told me how she approached her college professor when she was doing poorly in a class and thought she might lose her scholarship. The professor was rumored to be a lesbian and she gambled she could make a deal -- and she did. A condition was she would strictly be into women while she was in her class. She never went back to dating guys again."

"Kris told me before then she was known as Kristen but that whole experience opened her eyes and body in how it felt to be with a woman," Candace continued.

"How long were you two together," Anna inquired.

"About four years," Candace responded. She looked up at the leather collar adorning Anna's neck. "Like you, she was submissive. She had taken on active dominant roles with her roommate, who she seduced, but deep down, she liked being a sub. She craved being dominated -- a little pain with her pleasure."

"So, you said you don't have any tattoos. Any piercings?" asked Candace.

"Nope. Just my ears... double pierced there," Anna smiled.

"Kris had this little colorful tattoo -- tribal... on her back and these little stars on her pretty foot. Also a piercing in her cute little belly button. She was fucking adorable," Candace shared.

"She loved my ink and we talked about it. She decided to add one, then another. Ink can be very addictive. By the time she left, she had her back, front, thighs done up and both her little nipples pierced. That so such a turn on for me. She loved being my little sub. It broke my heart when the company she worked for gave her an opportunity to transfer with a much better position or her job be eliminated when that office was shut down."

"She didn't want to leave but it was too good of an offer not to accept. Who knows, she might be back some day," Candace lamented.

"I hope so," replied Anna. "I can tell how much you miss her."

"I'm not on social media. I had a Face Book site but dropped it but she had a TikTok page if you're into that stuff. Her name is Kris Campbell... or Kristen, but pretty sure she goes by Kris still."

"I don't do any of that stuff either," Anna shared.

Anna excused herself to use the restroom. As she worked her way through the crowd, body on body, she turned by the dance floor and almost ran right into him -- Scott.

Scott was talking to another guy. Scott wearing a black leather thong which showed off his firm thighs and gorgeous ass. He had a black leather harness fastened over his pecs. The sight nearly took Anna's breath away. Scott had always worn skimpy Speedos out by the pool, and he had the hard body to showcase. But here he was dressed in leather finished out in high top black boots.

The guy Scott was with appeared to be his age, similarly attired except he had black leather pants. Both guys were absolutely stunning, and Anna could feel a warmness through her chest.

"Uh, hi," was all she managed to get out as both were surprised by the reunion in a leather bar. It had only been a few days since she, Scott, Marc, and Roxie spent an evening together. Although so much had transpired. Until Vickie -- Anna had never been with another woman and though she had still only been with Vick and now Candace, she knew she would never be strictly straight again. She had enjoyed her encounter with Greg, giving him a blowjob, but she knew she preferred sex with a woman. She was pretty sure she always would.

But as she stared at Scott, there was a feeling engulfing her. He looked so sexy, so hot! It didn't make a fucking difference to her he was into guys. She was into women, but she also knew -- she was still into him.

"I'm Anna," she smiled to the stranger with Scott. "Scott's girlfriend," she added. She said it more for a reaction from Scott than this guy. Although he was hot too. "Or was... not sure what we are now," she chuckled as she looked back over at Scott.

Scott seemed thunder struck -- a total loss for words. There was an awkward pause before Scott said, "This is Brent." Brent nodded and took a long sip off his Miller Lite - totally unsure what to make of this girl.

"Well, it was great seeing you," she nodded to Scott... "and meeting you," to Brent. As quickly as she said it, she turned and walked on to the ladies room, never looking back.

Scott stared at Anna's hot ass in the tight leather mini skirt topped off by a black vest and thigh high boots. She had also worn a black leather bikini top that encase her gorgeous breasts. Scott had never seen her dressed like that -- ever.

He felt his own cock stiffen and he too felt a heat rising in his chest. For just a moment, he thought what if she had appeared in their bedroom dressed like that. Damn she was hot!

Brent broke the thought, "Let's blow this place." Brent wanted to put distance between Scott and Anna. He had no interest in the blonde but he planned to fuck the hell out of this dude -- girlfriend or not.

When Anna returned to the table, Candace was carrying on a conversation with Vickie who seemed to be enjoying whatever they were discussing. Candace said something that made her laugh and then she turned to Anna. "So, I saw you and Scott talking. Was that a new boyfriend or just the flavor of the night?"

"I think a flavor," Anna said under her breath.

Candace didn't really know the back story. She had no idea Anna and Scott were a couple before daddy seduced him -- made him into a little gay slut. Nor that it was daddy who asked Vickie to personally take charge of Anna. But she knew passion when she saw it, a flame that continued to burn in both.

"Yea, but I saw the way he watched you as you walked off. That man's interested. His buddy might be a flavor but I think he wants a taste of that stuff," she laughed looking down at Anna's skirt.

Vickie looked over at Candace, "He's had a taste."

Anna took a long sip of her drink savoring the salt around the rim. She looked up at Candace and Vickie peering back, "and he will again."

12