Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 17

Story Info
College coed gets a taste of Mistress Vickie's whip.
4k words
4.79
5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,866 Followers

Kaitlyn was extremely punctual when she rang the doorbell at exactly 4 pm. Vickie met the young college student and ushered her inside. She looked much different from the standard French waitress outfit she was wearing yesterday at the restaurant: black vest, skirt, and bow tie against a white collared shirt. Her shoulder length brown hair now tied into a cute ponytail. She had a lightweight beige cami top with faded denim shorts that were rolled up on her tanned legs and a pair of white sneakers. But most noticeable was she wasn't wearing a bra under the top and her erect nipples betrayed her excitement of seeing Vickie again.

"Kaitlyn, so glad you could stop by. Please come on in. Anna is upstairs getting dressed," Vickie urged. "We just mixed up a batch of delicious margaritas. May I get you one? "

"Sure," Kaitlyn said as she glanced around the den taking in Greg and Vickie's beautiful home.

"I thought that might be you," Anna greeted her coming down the steps. Kaitlyn was struck how sexy she looked wearing a salmon-colored tank top with white cotton cut off pants that frayed leaving white threads against her gorgeous legs. Anna was barefoot with freshly painted burgundy nails but it was the black leather collar still adoring her neck that drew the young coed's gaze.

"Mrs. Thompson went into the kitchen to get us drinks," Kaitlyn informed her.

Anna smiled at the "Mrs. Thompson" comment. "I'll let her know I'm down now. I think we have margaritas." "That's what she said," Kaitlyn confirmed.

Anna walked into the kitchen where Vickie was just salting the rim of the glasses and pouring in the fresh batch of margarita. She garnished it with a lime before handing one to Anna.

"Wow, she's adorable as hell," Anna gushed. "I can't wait to get her downstairs. Oh, she called you Mrs.....Thompson. So cute!"

"Come on, let's get back in there," Vickie encouraged. The two women carried drinks into the den and handed one to the young coed. "Please have a seat," Vickie said pointing to a space on the couch where she took up a position. "So, tell us Kaitlyn -- what are you studying in college?"

"Currently I am seeking a bachelor's degree in education and will likely get a masters later. I would like to be a teacher," Kaitlyn answered.

"Oh, teaching what?" asked Anna. "Literature," responded Kaitlyn. "Primarily American Lit," she emphasized.

Vickie took a sip of her drink, "So, who is your favorite female author? Emily Dickinson? Harper Lee?"

"For sure, along with Anne Rice and Erica Jong. My favorite though is Joey Hill. Heard of her," the coy coed asked as she took a sip from her drink.

Anna looked baffled. "Joey's a guy right?" Vickie looked over at her. "No, a woman." Looking back at Kaitlyn, "So Divine Solace... is that one of your favorites?"

"You're familiar with Hill," she asked. "I've read a couple of her books," Vickie responded.

"Who's this Joey and what's that book about?" Anna asked completely lost in the discussion.

Vickie who had locked eyes with the coed responded never losing eye contact with Kaitlyn.

"Devine Solace: A Nature of Desire. It's about a middle-aged woman who puts her life in the hands of a mistress. A story of domination and submission," she added as she continued to look Kaitlyn in the eyes. "So, tell me Kaitlyn, you saw Anna's collar yesterday. Is that something that intrigues you?"

"Very much," Kaitlyn shot back, now sipping her drink.

Anna had completely misjudged the young student. She had assumed she was curious but now it became quite evident young Kaitlyn was much more experienced than she had considered. She simply sat back and listened to Vickie and Kaitlyn's banter back and forth.

"Are you involved with a dominatrix now?" Vickie asked.

"No, I've never done that. I've read a lot about it. But I am curious," Kaitlyn added.

"I take it since you're here, you're into other women... or at least bi? The older woman asked.

"Women," was the one-word reply. Kaitlyn saw Vickie was looking for more, so she took another sip of her margarita and then expounded. "I was attracted to other girls in High School. But it was my first year at college, I was invited to a party with a bunch of other girls in my dorm. I noticed there weren't any guys there. We all drank a little wine and then it broke into a game of Truth and Dare. I guess you know where it went from there," she smiled.

"There were a couple of girls there I really bonded with and we'd get together."

Anna was completely absorbed in the conversation. Kaitlyn continued, "I've been in a relationship with a girl on campus for several months... and it's good and all... but I.."

Vickie cut in, "You're looking for a strong woman to dominate you? To allow you to explore your submissive nature?" she asked.

"Yes," Kaitlyn said softly. "Yesterday, seeing Anna wearing her collar. How she acted with you, talked with you. I knew you were what I was looking for. Anna gave me her number. But I hoped maybe you'd allow me to serve you too," she added pensively.

Vickie studied the student as she finished her drink. "Stand up," Vickie directed her.

Kaitlyn sat her glass on the table and stood up. "Remove your top," Vickie continued.

Kaitlyn didn't hesitate as she pulled the bottom of the cami top up and over her head exposing her breasts. Kaitlyn was only 5'2" with a small waist, maybe 27 inches at best. She had two perky 35C breasts capped off by pink protruding nipples.

But what really drew Anna and Vickie's attention was a tattoo of some sort on her shoulder. Simply shades of grey and black.

"Turn around pet," Vickie commanded.

As Kaitlyn turned exposing her back to the women, they saw the large black mandala tattoo between her shoulder blades. "That's a very pretty tat you have," Vickie told her. On your shoulder as well.

"Thank you. It represents balance and perfection -- something to strive for," she added. I have a little one here above my ankle as she turned her leg for the women to see. Again, a small geometric type design. It appeared to be a flower in black and grey but was hard to make out.

"Go ahead and remove those tennis shoes and the shorts," Vickie instructed.

Kaitlyn bent down and untied her shoes and slipped off the little tennis socks. Then she unsnapped the denim shorts, pulling them down her shapely legs, leaving her in a black lacey thong.

"Very sexy," Vickie commented. "Turn around and let me see that hot ass of yours," she instructed.

Kaitlyn turned showing her gorgeous ass. Anna's eyes grew wide as she looked at the girl who complied without comment to each directive from her new mistress.

"Very nice, very nice indeed. Now the thong. Remove it," Vickie insisted.

Kaitlyn's eyes were locked on Vickie as she hooked her thumbs in the waist band at the hips and eased them down, letting the lace slip down her legs, past her knees to her ankles as she stepped out of them.

Anna and Vickie looked on at the now nude body of the coed. There was a small patch of brown pubic hair just above her pussy.

"So, you desire to be my submissive?" Vickie inquired.

"Yes mam," she replied.

Vickie stood and advanced to Kaitlyn. She allowed her warm hand to trace gently over her left breast. Vickie was pleased as the nipple hardened. "As I already have one submissive, Anna here, you shall join her. But you are not her equal. She is my sub but you will also be submissive to her." Vickie continued to allow her fingers to trail across Kaitlyn's chest to the shoulder with the tattoo as she outlined it with her finger nail.

"Anna, please take her downstairs as I freshen my drink and dress for the occasion. I'll be down momentarily," Vickie directed.

Anna took Kaitlyn downstairs in the playroom affectionately known by Greg and Vickie as their Romper Room. Kaitlyn had never seen such a variety of sex toys. In the corner was a swing comprised of a couple of harnesses. Two ropes hung from eyelets in the ceiling and the wall had a variety of whips, floggers, dildos and harnesses.

"Step over here," Anna directed as Kaitlyn moved toward a bureau. Anna opened the top drawer and retrieved two leather wrist restraints that she fastened around the young student's wrists. She then had Kaitlyn move to the center of the room where she hooked the restraints to the two ropes and then proceeded to pull her arms high over her head.

Anna walked back over to the bureau and retrieved the nipple clamps she had worn earlier herself. Anna pulled on the coed's nipple and then fastened the clamp on the erect nub causing Kaitlyn to whimper under her breath. Anna pulled the other nipple and did the same, then stepped back to admire her work.

Both girls heard Vickie coming down the steps, the heels of her boots clicking against each step. When she came into view, Kaitlyn's eyes grew wide. Vickie was dressed in a red leather corset which pushed her exposed breasts up. She wore red boots which came over her knee with a 4" stiletto heel.

Vickie's brown hair, typically loose around her shoulders, was piled in a bun on her head with bright red lipstick looking ever the part of a female dominatrix! Vickie took one look at Kaitlyn and her face betrayed her excitement. "Very nice, this is going to work out nicely." Vick glanced over at Anna. "Get undressed. I want you naked as well," she directed.

Anna wasted little time removing the tank top she slipped over her head and the shorts exposing her beige thong which she quickly removed leaving her completely naked.

"Anna, please get me the flogger. The one with the tapered ends and red handle and while you're over there the riding crop as well," she instructed. Anna did as asked and started to hand them both to Vickie when she told Anna to hand her the crop and keep the flogger herself.

Vickie took the flat leather end of the riding crop and traced it gently over Kaitlyn's right nipple. It had already turned white from the tension of the nipple clamp. Then in a quick snap of her wrist she let the leather slap across the nipple as Kaitlyn gave a gasp making Vickie smile. She then moved the crop lightly over her chest, around the breasts, up against the nipple and again with a quick snap -- slapped the end against her left nipple.

Kaitlyn's head rocked back on her shoulders. Vickie let the crop move south, over her abdomen, her tight little belly, moving it in circles as she moved lower and lower, until the crop rested ever so gently on the small patch of brown pubic hair just above her vagina.

"Such a pretty little pussy," Vickie purred. "Don't you think so Anna?" she asked.

"Yes mam" she replied. Vickie walked around the bound girl. Her arms stretched out at 10 and 2 o'clock over her head. Vickie admired the girl's ass - so round and firm. Once again with the crop she let the leather end trace light patters over her firm buttocks before she flicked her wrist, slapping the cool leather across her bare ass.

"That feel good pet? You like that?," she smirked. "Yes mistress," the coed replied.

Vickie looked at Anna. She said nothing just a look as Anna took her place behind and to the side of Kaitlyn. She let the tapered ends of the crop tease her ass before she too brought the leather tassels back and let them slap against the soft skin of the college girl. Anna had never actually used a flogger, whip, or crop but she took pleasure in the act of disciplining the young girl.

"Again!" Vickie urged. Anna complied. "Again!" she commanded. Over and over Anna struck her backside as Vickie encouraged her, more and more. Anna felt her own face flush. A heat surged over her body as Kaitlyn's ass turned crimson under the assault.

Kaitlyn began to whimper, tears rolled down her cheeks. "You love that pet? You love the sensation of your mistress's leather on your ass?" Vickie inquired. "Yes mistress," she said between sobs.

Just as Anna was about to smack her again, Vickie stuck the leather crop out stopping the blow, signaling it was enough. Vickie stepped around and removed the clamps on the girl's nipples. They formed indentations on the little white nubs as the blood rushed back in causing Kaitlyn to moan.

"Anna, go over there and get me the rabbit," Vickie directed. Anna stepped over to the counter and looked at a variety of dildos and vibrators Vickie had laid out. "The green one baby, bring me the green vibrator."

The rabbit was a thrusting vibrator that had an extension that also vibrated the clit. It had a curved shaft that allowed it to rock the "G" spot in a woman. Anna brought it over after lubing it per Vick's instruction. There was no reason for the additional lube as Kaitlyn was extremely wet but Vickie now wanted to get the maximum enjoyment as she turned it on and inserted the rabbit in her vagina.

Kaitlyn stood on her toes as she thrust her head back with Vickie moving the vibrator in and out as it swirled and pulsated bringing Kaitlyn pleasure. With her right hand she worked the implement into her pussy as her left drew her head forward until their eyes met. Then Vickie closed the distance lowering her mouth to Kaitlyn's as her lips slid over the coed's warm, wet, inviting lips.

Vickie pushed her tongue past her lips and Kaitlyn accepted it, sucked it. "I'm going to stretch you out real good baby, then I'm going to fuck you. 'It's what you want isn't it? Me to fuck you," she hissed. "Yes mistress," Kaitlyn replied.

In the meantime, Anna slipped down to her knees and planted kisses on the young girl's ass. Her cheeks were red and warm and Anna did feel a tinge of guilt at taking such pleasure in striking her so hard. She wasn't sure what got into her!

Anna, parted Kaitlyn's cheeks and allowed her tongue to gently crease the crack of her ass. She could taste the salt of her sweat and as Kaitlyn would back up from the pulse of the vibrator and it only drove Anna's face further into her sumptuous ass.

Between Vickie working her pussy with the vibrator and Anna's face buried in her ass, the young coed was squirming, perched on her toes and pulling hard on the ropes which restrained her. "Are you going to cum pet? Cum for me. Show me how much you love what I'm doing to you," Vickie hissed. "Yes, yes, yes..." was all Kaitlyn could get out as her body was wracked with orgasm after orgasm until she hung limply from the ropes, her head slumped forward.

"Take her down," Vickie commanded Anna. Standing up, Anna let loose on the tension of the rope, and then the other as she unfastened the clasp on the wrist restraint. Kaitlyn was literally spent as Vickie directed her to kneel. The young girl simply collapsed to her knees.

Vickie had been wearing red lace panties below the corset which she now removed and then grabbing the student by her head pulled her close to her crotch. "Now it's time for you to serve me. Use your tongue pet. Please me," Vick directed.

Anna looked on as Kaitlyn, her hands locked behind her back in obedience, leaned forward and began to lick the older woman, allowing her tongue to slip between her plump pussy lips. Anna could tell this was not Kaitlyn's first time with another woman as she worked her tongue up and down as she stopped occasionally to suck on her clit, savoring Vickie's sweet nectar. Kaitlyn looked up at her new mistress, their eyes locked, as she feasted between her legs.

"Come over here," Vickie instructed Anna as she walked over, naked except the leather collar fastened around her neck. As she moved within arm's distance, Vickie slipped her hand behind Anna's neck and brought her head closer. Her mouth sliding across Anna's, warm, plush lips. Her tongue pushing, probing as it slipped between her lips into Anna's mouth.

Anna loved kissing Vickie and they entered int a long, soulful kiss as Vickie reached down and felt her left breast, allowing her thumb and forefinger to gently tease, pull, and pinch the nipple that hardened under her expert fingers. "That feels so good pet," she coaxed as she looked back down at Kaitlyn. "Now show sweet Anna what you were doing. Worship her pussy pet," Vickie directed.

Kaitlyn didn't miss a beat as she turned to Anna, and much like she had done with Vickie, let her tongue slide over Anna's hairless pussy. Anna moaned as the young coed's tongue slipped between her lips, savoring the juices which were flowing having watched the earlier spectacle.

Meanwhile, Vickie walked over to the shelf and pulled a leather harness off the wall. She selected an 8-inch flesh colored dildo that she put through the harness and then attached it to her slender waist. After adjusting it in place, Vickie coated it with lube, taking a moment to look on as the coed worked Anna's pussy over with her mouth and tongue.

Vickie watched as Anna's head rocked back on her shoulders and she saw her steadying herself by placing her hands on Kaitlyn's shoulders. Her uneven heavy breaths betrayed her impending orgasm. Vickie walked up behind her, grabbing her by the hair and twisting her face around, as she sought her mouth again, plunging her tongue between Anna's soft, plump lips.

Anna moaned into Vickie's mouth as she came hard against Kaitlyn's lips which closed over her smooth hairless vagina.

After Anna regained some sense of composure, Vickie had Kaitlyn move to a pull-out sofa tucked away in the corner of the room. The young girl lay on her back and spread her legs as Vickie took up a position between them. The large eight-inch phallus swaying to and from as she adjusted herself and then placed the head of the silicone cock to her lips and pushed.

While Kaitlyn had been fucked by a strapon before by one of her many lovers at school, her typical play with her current girlfriend was simply fingers, tongues, and vibrators. It had been some time since she had a large cock between her legs, much less one used by an experienced woman like Vickie.

Vickie knelt between her legs as she moved the cock in and out of Kaitlyn's tight pussy, stretching it, causing the girl to wince. Anna, not to be left out, lay down beside her and leaned down taking her right nipple in her mouth. Teasing it with her tongue as she swirled her tongue around the nipple, and then lightly biting it.

"That feel good baby? You like me fucking that pussy?" Vickie cooed as she reached down and played with the coed's little fuck button.

Kaitlyn moved her legs up on the couch, her feet flush with the cushion as she let Vickie push further, and further, and then retreat. "Yes, yes, that feels so good. I love you fucking me. Take my pussy mistress. Make me yours. I love it," she shot back.

Anna knew exactly how she felt. Giving herself totally, unconditionally to Vickie.

Even though today was her last day with Vickie and she would return to her apartment at days end, she would belong to the older woman. She would continue to be her sub.

"Get fitted up," Vickie told Anna, "I want you to take her too." Vickie slipped off the couch and went over to the counter selecting a harness. Anna selected the nine-inch black cock Vickie had used on her earlier when she and Greg had fucked her pussy and ass.

Anna slipped the cock thru the harness and fastened it into place. Then stood by as she watched Vickie slamming into the young girl, their eyes locked together, as Kaitlyn thrashed her head back and forth. Kaitlyn shook as a hot wave swept over her body. Her little nipples standing erect on her breasts.

"Flip her over on all fours. I want to take her from behind," Anna directed as Vickie pulled the girl over and had her stick her ass in the air.

Anna knelt behind her as she slipped the large cock in. Kaitlyn's pussy accepted it easily and Anna began moving back and forth as Kaitlyn moved back to meet each thrust. "That's right baby. Show Anna what a little slut you can be. My little lesbian slut. That's what you are -- aren't you. A little lesbian slut?" Vickie inquired.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,866 Followers
12