Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am a little lesbian slut," Kaitlyn groaned as she allowed her head to sink down to the cushion. Vickie reached over and traced her fingers over the large black tattoo which adorned her back. It covered nearly all of the upper back. While Vickie didn't have a tattoo, she found it very attractive and sexy.

As Anna drove her cock into the student, she actually felt a powerful feeling sweep through he. She felt so dominant, so in control as her legs slammed against Kaitlyn's. She like the feeling of being a dominant. How it felt minutes ago as she disciplined the young girl with the flogger. Never could she have ever envisioned herself as a dominant lesbian, dominating another woman, but she loved it.

Vickie slipped off the harness and took up a position on the couch in front of Kaitlyn so she could do down on her as Anna fucked her pussy. Kaitlyn didn't need any instruction as she immediately began licking away between her mistress's legs.

"Such a good little sub," purred Vickie as she stroked Kaitlyn's hair, tucking it back behind her ear as she moved her face up and down, coating it with the older woman's love juices. Kaitlyn was finding it harder and harder to stay on task as every so often she quit licking, her mouth open, as she panted, eyes closed feeling the intensity of the moment.

"Fuck her Anna." Vickie encouraged. "Own that pussy."

Anna slammed harder, almost in a trance as she pounded away at the student. The loud slapping of wet skin coming together as Kaitlyn again cried out. She had never been fucked as hard or as long and she came again and as Anna withdrew the young coed collapsed on the couch completely spent.

The three ladies took a break for a few minutes and then Vickie instructed Kaitlyn to return to the middle of the room and kneel. The young coed did as instructed, putting her hands behind her back and lowering her head. Vickie walked over to her and asked her to look up as Anna placed a leather collar around her neck. The collar looking almost identical to the collar Anna wore herself.

"You know what this is and what it signifies?" Vickie asked as Anna buckled it into place.

"Yes mam. I am your submissive. I will do whatever you ask of me. My body belongs to you to use as you see fit, as you instruct," she added.

"And to whoever I instruct," Vickie clarified. "After you have been properly trained, I may loan you out to friends -- all lesbian of course. I did allow Anna here to suck off my husband and allowed him to fuck her but you... I think I'd like to keep you wholesome and pure. Just a little lesbian slut. A submissive lesbian slut," she finished.

"Yes mam," Kaitlyn looked up. "Thank you mistress."

Anna knew the young coed's life would never be the same. She belonged to Vickie. They both belonged to Vickie...

12