Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 18

Story Info
Anna has one thing on her mind - Scott.
4k words
4.85
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,919 Followers

It had been several days since Anna had returned home to her apartment. She notified the airline of her intention to resign and take Vickie up on her offer to sell real estate. Obviously, she'd have to obtain her license and until then would run their adult bar.

She was anxious to see Scott but he had been away on a business conference and was set to return today. So, she put on a bikini and headed down to the pool -- his favorite spot.

Anna had been laying out for about two hours when she heard that familiar voice.

"Well, hello. Thought you were flying out this week," Scott inquired.

"I quit," she shot back looking back up in his direction.

Scott stood just a few feet away in a black speedo which barley covered his genitals.

Then again, he'd never been particularly modest and relished showing off his hard abs.

"Quit? Well, what are you going to do?" he asked.

"I'm going to work for Greg and Vickie. She asked me to sell for her... real estate. Of course I'll have to study up and get my license but she doesn't think that will be difficult for me. Until then, she wanted me to help out down at the bar," she responded.

"No shit," Scott exclaimed. "That's wild, you working down there. So, what did they say when you told them you were leaving? They didn't ask for a notice."

"Well, I had at least 2 weeks' vacation coming to me and honestly, they've downsized our crew anyway. Stephanie asked if I could join her and some of the gang for drinks and a send off later this week but the airline was cool," Anna explained.

"Hey, while you're up, would you be willing to put some sunscreen on my back? I got the front but could stand some on my back," she asked as she handed a tube of lotion not waiting for a response.

Scott took up a position on the nearby lounge chair. But before he started, Anna slipped her hand back and unsnapped the top and pulling the straps to the side.

Scott squirted lube in his hands, rubbed them and then applied the warm liquid to her smooth skin.

It had literally been months since his hands had touched her.

Her tanned flesh was warm and soft under his fingers as he let his fingers glide over her back. While his hands were moving across her torso, his eyes were fixed on the cheeks of her ass, the yellow bikini bottom clinging to her skin.

It was strange. He knew deep down he was gay. He couldn't deny the feelings he had for other men, the way he hungered for their touch, the taste of their cock, the feel of their hard manhood penetrating his ass. But something about her still excited him.

He could smell the perfume, the scent of which, teased his senses. Even now he could feel his cock harden at the thought of being with her. He stopped. He knew the longer he massaged the lotion into her skin, the more his thoughts explored the possibilities.

Those days were over. They had both moved on -- him to other guys and her to women. Maybe other guys, he didn't know. He only knew he wasn't the man who she had sex with months before. He was different... changed.

As he started to lay back, "Here, let's get some on you too. Don't want to burn," Anna warned.

Scott wasn't sure he really wanted suntan lotion on but she really didn't ask. Simply squirted lotion on her hands and then giving him a look with her eyes that beckoned him to turn his back to her.

Anna smothered the liquid over his back, on his shoulders, neck, and sides. Then playfully she reached around with her hands and twisted both nipples. "Hey," Scott shot back.

While it really felt good, he put a stop to her playing and lay back on the chair.

"You should really do the front too," she encouraged.

"I'm good," he answered back. For the next couple of hours, the two lay out in the sun occasionally taking a dip in the cool waters of the pool.

"So that night I saw you at the club with that guy... I assume you two went back to his place?" Anna inquired, Before Scott responded, "I got the impression he didn't like me much."

"That was Brent," Scott answered. "...and he's sort of a dick anyway. I think he was jealous. I mean you looked pretty hot and I think you told him you were my girlfriend."

"Yea, I hope that didn't fuck things up for you," Anna smiled. "Didn't know what else to say...and you were hot too. I've never seen you in leather."

"I think I'm gonna' head back to the apartment. Why don't you stop by in a bit. Let's catch up," Anna smiled as she grabbed her towel.

"Sure," Scott shot back.

Anna went straight to the shower. Peeling off her bikini, she let the cool water rain down on her from the shower head. Scott looked great. She wasn't sure he'd be up for what she had in mind but she wanted to try.

Anna picked up her razor and lathered up her legs and pussy, shaving off any stubble until she was silky smooth. She shampooed her hair and conditioned it before she stepped from her shower.

A few minutes later, she went into the kitchen and poured her a nice Pinot, waiting on her one-time boyfriend to arrive.

It was perhaps two hours later when Scott rang her doorbell and Anna answered it wearing nothing but a sheer pink wrap up, knotted at the hip with a white bikini top.

Her tanned smooth legs accentuated with the freshly painted pink toenails.

In contrast, Scott was wearing a t-shirt and black shorts with sandals. "Come in," she coaxed as she ushered him in. "I was just having a delightful glass of wine. Or would you prefer a beer?"

"No, wine's good. I'll have what you are drinking..." he replied.

As Anna walked by, he again smelled the perfume, a scent he instantly recalled. It brought back memories of them together, moments they had shared.

Anna poured Scott a nice glass and brought it over. "Cheers," she intoned as they clinked their goblets together.

Over the next few minutes they caught up on Scott's trip and the projects he was working on as well as plans Vickie had for Anna at her agency and the bar but soon the conversation turned to the weekend the two women had shared together.

"So, did you ever think that you would enjoy being with a woman like that -- or I guess in your case... women?" he asked.

"Did you ever think you'd be sucking cock," she shot back. Anna giggled, "Sorry, didn't mean it like that. I don't think either of us saw what was coming down the pike did we? I mean, six months ago, we were both two straight heterosexuals afraid of making a commitment... afraid of being hurt again. Now look at us."

Scott sat back and looked at her. She had a smile, her eyes meeting his, such a calm in her voice. Sitting in the chair opposite him on the couch, she had never looked sexier and in that moment, they both felt it, an electricity in the air.

Anna had been sitting with her legs tucked under her. She sat her glass of wine down on the table and walked over taking a straddling position across his legs. She took his glass out of his hand and set it on the coffee table behind her and then she closed the distance between them as she kissed him on the lips.

It had been months since they had kissed. Not since Marc had seduced him, introduced him to man sex. Scott had only been curious what it might be like to have his cock sucked by a gay man and quickly found himself spiraling deeper and deeper into a gay lifestyle. Over the course of the last four months, he had no less than eleven male lovers. A few for one nighters and several were regulars that he saw frequently -- particularly Marc whom he often referred to as daddy.

Their kiss was mere seconds as she pulled back looking into his eyes. "What exactly are you doing?" he inquired softly. "What does it feel like I'm doing?" she cooed back.

"Anna? Anna, its not the same. We're not the same..." Scott started before she cut him off.

"I don't want the same," Anna said back softly as she again pressed her lips to his, this time her lips moving slowly, enveloping his as she dipped her tongue between his lips.

It started slow but Scott yielded quickly. His hands wrapping around her chest, touching her bare skin, enveloped by the perfume she was wearing.

He had forgotten just how soft her lips were. So plump and full as they moved over his... moist, hot. "Anna..." he said as he moved her back.

"Anna, I'm not that guy anymore. I'm not sure you're that girl. We like... I mean we both like other things. We're different now. It's not like before," he kept on.

"I know who you are...what you are," Anna said looking down at him, their faces almost touching. "The truth is, the other night seeing you at the bar, dressed in your leathers, with that guy...fuck, you looked so hot. And thinking later you were probably with him. It turned me on. Watching you with Marc that night, him fucking you. It was the sexiest, hottest thing I have ever seen. I know how fucked up it sounds. My boyfriends queer -- and I love him...and I think you love me too. Fucked up right???" she pleaded.

There was a look in her eyes. Scott simply stared into them, drawn in.

"I never thought I'd ever say this again to another man but I love you. Even when Vickie and I were together, I thought about you. I know you like sex with other men but I don't think you love them. Its just sex. I love you. I want to be with you and I don't care that you want to be with guys. No, I do care. In a weird bizarre way -- I like that you do. I like to be with women. Truth is, sex with another woman is the best sex I have ever had... but I feel different with you," Anna explained.

Scott was speechless. He simply looked back at her trying to reason this out in his mind.

"Scott, it works for Greg and Vick. They are the happiest two people I know. They have sex with other people and come home to each other. Actually, they have sex together too. Its just a little different. Normally her fucking him with a strapon," she smiled.

Anna studied Scott's face, his searching eyes. "Tell me you don't feel the same about me. Tell me you don't love me and we'll both agree to move on," she whispered back.

There was a pause as they both just stared back into each other's eyes.

"Yes," Scott whispered.

"Yes what?" Vickie shot back as her forehead rested on his.

"I do love you. It's crazy. I'm not sure how it could work..." he added.

"Don't think. Just don't fucking think," she said as she reached behind her and unsnapped the bikini top that held her breasts. She let the top slip down her arms and off as he stared at the breasts he hadn't eyed in weeks. Not since their night together with Marc and Roxie, the transexual woman. That was a night he wouldn't forget!

Anna reached down to his waist and grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled it up and over his head. Leaving both bare chested as she again leaned in and kissed him. This time he returned the kiss. Their tongues moving back and forth in each other's mouths. It was a passion he had not felt in some time.

"I do love you Anna," he uttered as they broke their kiss. "I do!"

Anna looked down at him, tears filling her eyes. "I love you too. Everything about you. More now than ever before. No secrets, no hidden desires. No walls between us. Just honesty..." she uttered before she again closed to his lips letting her breasts slide against his chest.

She stood up and untied the knot on the wrap exposing her naked body underneath. She lay down on the carpet and spread her legs. He gazed at her shaved pussy, glistening, wet, inviting. She slipped a finger between her folds arching her head towards him. "Fuck me... I want you to fuck me," she coaxed.

Scott slipped off the sandals and his black shorts. He too was naked underneath and she saw his naked shorn cock...hairless like herself, the way daddy preferred. Marc had ordered him to shave his cock and balls and he kept it that way and had grown to love how smooth he was. Anna liked the look as well as he slipped down on top of her.

They skipped the foreplay as he allowed his cock to slide between her wet pussy lips drawing a groan from Anna. "Yes, fuck yes. I've thought about this for weeks... thought about you," she groaned.

Anna wrapped her toned legs around his as Scott thrust his cock in and out. He wrapped his arms around her neck and kissed her face, her neck, then her lips. Her lips were so soft, so plump, so moist as they slid between his, yielding for his tongue which pushed into her mouth.

"Cum for me baby. Cum in me. I want to feel you deep inside. Give it to me," she pleaded as she grasped his ass cheeks in her hands pulling him deeper. Scott repositioned himself as he straightened his arms, arching his back, driving his cock further and further in. Anna took her finger and rubbed it along his lips. As he parted them, she skipped it in as he sucked on her finger.

Scott looked down at her. Anna looked so sexy. So very, very sexy. He lay down again astride her hot sweaty body as she spread her legs wide. Then she surprised him by slipping her finger, wet with his own saliva into the recesses of his ass. Pulling his cheeks apart, she dipped it in, and his asshole greedily accepted the little digit.

"Ummm," he groaned. "Oh, you like that don't you baby. You like me playing with your ass?" she smirked. "I have big plans for that ass."

"Do you now," Scott moaned. "Yea, you fuck me and later I'm gonna' fuck you right back," Anna smirked as she drove her finger deeper into his back door.

In and out she went as he moved in tandem with her. "Fuck, I'm gonna' cum," he warned.

"Give it to me. I want it. Cum in my pussy. My hot little pussy. Show me how much you love me," Anna cooed.

Scott groaned loudly as he arched his back again with Anna's finger deeply imbedded between his clenched cheeks. "Fuckkkk," he grunted as he released shooting his load deep into her pussy.

He pounded, and pounded, and pounded before slumping down on her chest, his head resting beside hers, their faces together, as she withdrew her fingers and let her hand caress his wet back.

"Damn, it's been a while," Scott sighed as he turned to face her. "Too long," she answered.

They both lay together, neither moving as they gathered in the moment. Finally, he withdrew his penis from her wet folds. Looking down as the cum started to seep from her pussy."

"What are you doing?" she inquired as she propped herself up on her elbows. "Just looking," he smiled.

"Well maybe you should stop looking and clean up your mess," she smiled back.

Scott chuckled at what he knew she meant. He leaned down between her outstretched legs that she parted wider. He stared for a few seconds taking in the pussy he thought he had given up. Then he lapped at the cum which he planted there just moments earlier.

He thought about the first time daddy had fed him his own cum. Their first night together. Since then, he had swallowed loads and loads of cum. His, his partners, but this was the first time he lapped it up from a pussy. But it was good. It felt right as Anna wrapped her fingers in his hair directing his motions.

Anna wasn't the same girl either as she had been before. She was much more vocal, more confident. So fucking sexy!

"That's right baby. Eat my pussy. Get that cum. Show me how much you love eating your cum out of my pussy," she coaxed.

"I do," he groaned looking up at her, still propped up on her elbows. There was a look on her face. Not just ecstasy but of determination. She knew what she wanted -- and she had it.

"You're such a dirty boy. I never knew how dirty you were. How much you love the taste of cum. You do, don't you. Love sucking it out of my little pussy. Lick it up. Get it all out of there," she chided.

Scott had never known her like this. Seen this side of her but then again, they were both changed... different now.

Anna lay down on the carpet, thrashing her head back and forth as Scott worked her clit with his tongue. "Fuck that's good! Damn!" she cried as she wrapped her legs around his head and then she came... hard.

Scott, sensing her orgasms subside slid up her belly and lay astride her. Anna's eyes were momentarily closed and when she opened them he was inches away, peering into very soul.

"How'd I do?" he smiled.

"Pretty damn good for a queer," she smiled.

"So, not all queer. I love your pussy," he shot back.

"It loves you baby," Anna cooed.

Scott got up and retrieved both their wines as they sipped what was left. "Why don't you open another bottle.. I'll be right back," she asked.

Scott went into the kitchen and selected a Lion Tamer Red Blend. He fished into a drawer for the wine opener and poured each a hefty goblet.

When Anna appeared coming down the hallway, she had on a yellow silk housecoat.

"Decided to get dressed?" Scott inquired. "No, not really. Thought I'd make good on my promise," Anna replied.

"What promise?" Scott asked as he sipped his wine, allowing the first taste of the Nappa wine to seep thru his lips.

Anna simply walked past as she gracefully took her glass from his hand and brought

it slowly to her lips, a glint in her eye, and a slight smile on her face.

"What fucking promise are you talking about?" Scott asked again.

"Get on your knees," she demanded, "and you'll see."

Scott took another hefty sip from his drink and placed it on the table.

Then, just as Anna directed, he sank to his knees, naked, eyes up looking at her.

Anna untied her robe and let it slip from her shoulders. Hanging from her slender hips was a nine inch black cock. The strapon securely fastened around her waist.

"Okay faggot, suck my cock, and show me how good a cock sucker you've become," she demanded.

Scott was shocked, his eyes wide as he took in the monster dildo hanging in front of him. A brown mocha color, with lifelike veins. Scott moved forward and opened his mouth as Anna slipped her member between his lips. "That's right, show me how you suck cock. Suck my big black cock," she urged as she bucked her hips into his face.

Anna was surprised herself how much of the cock Scott could take as it moved back and forth. Saliva escaped out his mouth down his chin as she worked it in, holding the top of his head.

"Damn, you're good. You're a good little cock sucker. Daddy taught you well didn't he baby?" she smirked. "I'm going to see that you get lots of cock baby. "I think you should just move in. We don't need two separate places. You move in here with me and I'll bring you all kinds of cock home. I'll set you up now that I'll be working at the bar. Lots of good cock for my baby and I'll let you suck mine too," she cooed.

Scott's head was twisting back and forth on the huge black cock that filled his mouth and pushed at the back of his throat.

"Now turn around. I'm going to have a piece of that ass," she smirked.

Scott turned around with his ass facing her. He turned back to see her pull a bottle of lube from the robe. Gliding lube onto the cock, stroking it, coating it and then rubbing her hand between his ass cheeks. Anna dipped in a finger, then two as she lubed him up and then placed the head of the cock at his hole.

"You ready baby? You ready for Anna's cock?" she cooed.

"Yes, fuck me. I want you to fuck me," Scott moaned as she pushed slowly as the giant head slipped into his opening. Scott gasped at its size. He had been fucking guys that were six, maybe seven inches, but this was nine inches and thick. But his ass accommodated it as she slipped in more and more.

"That's right, you can take it. You can do it," she cooed as she patted his back, slipping in more until her thighs rested squarely against his ass.

"Nice! I always thought you had a great ass. Just never occurred to me before to fuck it. You know, Vickie took my anal cherry. She loves my ass too. Maybe sometime I'll let you have some but for now its hers. She said I can fuck other women but my ass is hers only," Anna explained.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,919 Followers
12