Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott sank to the floor as his head rested on the carpet, ass in the air as she moved slowly back and forth filling his cavern. "Fuck that's big," he moaned.

"Yea, but you're taking it all. My whole cock!" she replied as she speeded up. She grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted more on the shaft as it moved freely in and out of his rectum. "Damn, that's fucking hot. I'm not sure what I like more, me fucking you or watching you get fucked but yea, maybe me fucking you," she shot back.

"Scott moved up on all fours as she slammed her strapon into his ass. Their skin smacking loudly as they moved back and forth." Give it to me, fuck me," Scott cried out.

"You are a fucking queer. My fucking queer. You understand that? I don't care if you go out fucking and sucking your fag buddies but you'll come home to me. You got that? You understand?" she barked.

"Yes baby. I'm yours. Completely yours," Scott whimpered as the cock ravaged his ass.

"Mine or daddy's? Your ass belong to me or daddy?" she asked again.

"You....all yours," he groaned.

"And you're gonna' move your shit in here. Stay with me from now on...you got that... mine?"

"Yes baby, I'm all yours," Scott panted.

"Jerk that cock while I fuck you. I'll show you what I can do with a cock," she taunted.

Scott pulled on his member. Cum had already started seeping from his penis when he exploded on the carpet.

Anna could see his rump rising up and down and knew he was having an orgasm.

She smiled as she slowed and came to a stop. Then pushed him gently to the floor as he lay in the cum. Her cock still buried deep in his ass.

Her head rested on his. Her lips to his ear. "I love you so much Scott Carroll," she uttered softly as she kissed his ear.

"I love you Anna." he said almost out of breath.

They both knew things would be different... but neither wanted it, any other way.

12