Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its okay. Wow, those two gave me the most intense orgasm I think I've ever had," Anna shot back.

"Hey, I didn't mean to walk in on you," Jim added as he averted his gaze but not before admiring Anna's beautiful body.

"It's not like something you don't see here every night," she scoffed.

"Yea, just not your co-worker," he smirked back. "But fuck, you do have it going on," he said looking back at her.

"So not bad huh," she asked straightening up in her chair. In all the months the two worked together, she had never flirted with Jim, not even had a suggestive comment.

Jim poked his head back out the office door and asked one of the waitresses to tend the bar for a few minutes. Then looking back at Anna, he shut the door behind him.

For a second, he wondered if he was crossing a line he shouldn't. But it was only a second as he walked over to the desk, around it, and then stood inches from Anna.

Anna had always thought Jim had a nice body but he was always business. He never seemed to be interested in the half naked women who paraded through the bar, nor any of the guys. It was strictly business. But he walked over to Anna and now there was a look in his eyes. They both knew what was coming next.

Anna reached out and unsnapped his khakis and then pulled down the zipper. She grabbed both sides of his trousers and pulled down taking his pants as well as the boxers underneath down his legs. Jim's seven inch cock sprang free, already beginning to harden as she took it in her hand and brought the head to her mouth.

Jim sighed as his member slipped between her lips. Something he never envisioned doing with her but now here it was as she moved her head up and down the shaft. Anna grasped his cock as she lovingly ran her tongue around the head, then inserted it back into her warm wet mouth. She cupped his balls in her hand, holding them gently.

Jim couldn't resist as he reached down and grabbed a handful of breast. He held her breast in his hand and then with his thumb and forefinger, gently squeezed the nipple drawing a slight groan from Anna.

"For the longest time, I just thought you off limits.... Vickie's girl. I've seen the way she is around you. She really took to you. I mean bringing you into the business and all," Jim explained.

Anna took her head off his cock to acknowledge, "Yea, I love her and Greg. They're just good people. But no, we're not really an item. Just the same, I'd kind of prefer you didn't mention any of this," Anna added as she looked up at him.

"No, I'm good with that. Totally good," he added.

Anna smiled and plunged his wet cock back into her mouth as he let his head roll back on his shoulders.

Jim knew that Anna was serious about other women. He'd seen the way she looked at some of them but he was also sure he had seen her pick up a few guys now and then. There was no doubt this girl knew how to suck cock.

He grabbed the sides of her head and guided her as she moved back and forth on his dick. "Fuck! Fuck, I'm gonna' cum," he warned. But Anna gave no ground and continued to suck, letting her lips slide across his cock. If anything she tightened her lips around his shaft and pumped harder on his member.

Jim groaned loudly as he launched in her mouth and Anna swallowed each and every drop. She felt his legs tense up before he sagged and then reached down with his left hand, steadying himself on the desk.

"Damn, you're good!" he informed her as he bent down and kissed the top of her head.

"Think you can give me a few minutes in here to compose myself? I'm still recovering from the two that left," she asked looking up.

"Sweetheart, you take all the time you want. No one's coming through that door tonight," he assured her as he pulled up his khakis and fastened the snap.

Jim walked out of the office as Anna slipped back into the chair. Still naked she thought about not just what had transpired but earlier with Candace and Kaitlyn.

She and Vickie had fun that weekend long ago role playing -- Vickie taking on the dominant role and Anna her young sub. Now she thought about what Candace had said. She wanted her. Those words she said looking deep in her eyes, "I will have you."

Anna let her fingers wander down to her pussy. She felt the familiar dampness between her legs. She opened her legs wider letting her own fingers tread where only minutes ago Kaitlyn's tongue had played. She rubbed her fingers through her slit and then let them rub her clit back and forth.

She closed her eyes and slid down deeper in the chair. Her fingers buried in her pussy - her wet, hungry pussy. The thought of being owned by another woman, collared, controlled. Marked as her personal property. She wondered would Candace insist on her being pierced like Kaitlyn. She reached up and squeezed her right breasts and then pulling, allowing her nipple to be stretched, pinched.

Her eyes closed tight, she saw herself hanging from two chains. Her wrists stretched high over her head. Kaitlyn walked up and slipped a leather collar much like her own around her neck, buckling it in place. Then she pulled a nipple taut and slipped a stainless steel barbell though a small hole that had been made in her nipple. Kaitlyn then screwed the end of the barbell on and then turned her attention to the other nipple.

Anna saw mirrors on the wall and she could see herself in the mirror. Just as Candace had intoned earlier, there was a colorful tattoo on her right breast. As she twisted on the chain, she could see her back in the mirror. It too had a large tattoo, much like the one Kaitlyn had. She was marked. Just as Candace said she would be.

Her fingers moving faster and faster over her clit as she gasped. Another orgasm ripping through her body as she looked around the room. Anna wondered if Jim or anyone outside of the office had heard her.

Anna, quickly got up and put on her jeans. She slipped on the sandals and pulled her cami top back over her head. She had dispensed with the panties and bra, taking both and putting it in her bag she carried by the desk. She texted Scott telling him she was going on home and would meet up with him there.

It was several days later when Anna phoned Scott asking if he could be home right after work. She had a surprise for him. When Scott arrived, he was indeed surprised to find Anna entertaining guests.

"Hey babe," Anna greeted him at the door. "This is Dale and Cindy, a couple I sold a house to a couple of months ago." Scott shook Dale's hand as Anna retrieved him a beer. The four sat down in the den as Anna shared a little background about the couple. Scott meanwhile listened but wondered to himself where all this was going.

Then Anna dropped the bomb.

"Cindy is Bi and is simply dying to see Dale suck cock.."

Scott wasn't sure he heard her right and everyone seemed to be frozen in place.

"Did you hear me babe? Cindy wants to watch Dale suck your cock and I knew you'd have no problem with that," Anna added.

"Yea, I thought that's what you said," Scott smiled as he looked over at Dale.

Finally Cindy broke the ice. "I made the mistake of admitting to my husband that a few of us girls played around in college. Well, he was simply dying to see a little lez action. I haven't seen any of my girlfriends since college and I wasn't real sure how to go about something like that. Then I met your girlfriend" Cindy grinned.

"Me.. she met me," Anna chimed in. "I don't know, we simply hit it off and over a few glasses of wine..."

"Or bottles..." Cindy cut in.

"Or bottles," Anna admitted, we found ourselves in bed.

"Actually, on the floor," Cindy corrected.

"Well, bed sounded better than on the floor but yea. On the floor," Anna smiled.

Scott just sat back listening to the two. "So, you go out to show a house and the next thing, you two are having sex. I get that right?"

"Well, not just sex. Great sex," Anna shot back. "It was great wasn't' it?"

"Better than great," Cindy countered.

"Anyway, I told Dale I found someone who might make his fantasy come true, and well Anna did. But with one catch. I told him if I did that for him. He'd have to do that for me. I think he thought I was joking but I wasn't."

Cindy looked at Dale and then back at Anna. "Anna had told me you were both Bi and you were really into the scene and might be willing to coax Dale a little."

"And Dale, what do you think about all this," Scott asked.

Dale looked at Scott and then at Cindy. "Go ahead sweetheart. Tell him what you told me," she urged him.

"Well, I told Cindy in college, there were these two guys that lived down the hall from me and we all sort of knew they were gay. One night, I walked down to the laundry to get my clothes, and they were making out down there. I walked in on them. All three of us were a bit taken back but I told them I was cool with it. No big deal. Well, a couple of nights later they invited me down to their place for a beer. I kind of knew going down there, something could happen. Long story short, I let one of them suck me off while his roommate gave him a blow job," Dale admitted.

"They told me I didn't have to do anything back," he added.

"But you wanted to," Cindy smiled. Cindy looked at Scott. "He admitted it one night. He had a few drinks but he admitted to me, he wished he would have..."

Dale lowered his head and his face tuned a shade of red as his secrets spilled out.

"Hey, it's totally cool," Scott assured him. "My first time with a guy was about a year ago. I thought I was just going to get a blowjob from a gay guy and the next thing I know I'm sucking his cock."

"And getting fucked," Anna threw in.

"I told him that day out by the pool the guy wanted him. I told him he was queer but Scott had to find out for himself," Anna scoffed. "Maybe we should put the guys at ease... help them out a little," Anna teased.

She and Cindy looked at each other for a moment before Anna leaned in on the couch and pressed her soft lips to Cindy's. Anna put her glass of wine down on the coffee table and took Cindy's out of her hand and did the same before leaning back into the girl. Cindy, leaned back for a moment and looked Anna in the eyes, then she pushed Anna back into the sofa, sliding her lips against Anna's.

Anna had unleashed a passion and there was no corking that bottle now as Cindy let her hand slide under Anna's top. She felt the bra encased breast that gave as she squeezed. The intent may have been to have Dale experience his first man to man sex but that was the furthest thing in Cindy's mind. She wanted Anna. She needed to feel her body against hers.

Dale was sitting on a loveseat watching the spectacle of his wife and host as Scott got up from the chair he'd been sitting in and knelt down in front of Dale. "May I," Scott asked as he looked up at the young man.

Scott reached up and started to unfasten Dale's pants, wrestling with the snap before he finally encouraged the man to stand before him. Finding it much easier, Scott unfastened the pants, and then pulled the slacks along with some briefs down exposing Dale's hardening cock. Scott pulled the penis free of the slacks and stroked it a couple of times, eyeing Dale the whole time. Their eyes locked together.

Scott lowered his lips to the crown of Dale's cock causing Dale to sigh. Then he plunged his mouth down, further and further until the whole member was engulfed in his hungry mouth.

Dale was surprised Scott could take the whole thing in his mouth. He wasn't a big guy but sported a nice six-inch cock. Scott would take his mouth completely off the flesh and pump his cock a few times before guiding the slippery shaft back between his limps. It had been almost a year since Marc first seduced Scott. Forced him to his knees in his kitchen. He had been reluctant but within moments of that first encounter he knew he was hooked. He loved the feel of the smooth shaft as it slid between his lips. He loved the taste of the precum that he savored. Truth was -- he loved everything about sucking cock and he knew in just a few minutes Dale would be sucking cock too. His first in what would likely be many cocks in his future.

Dale let Scott slide the trousers off leaving him naked from the waist down. He had been oblivious to the sight of the two women on the couch, lost in his own sexual satisfaction but he looked over to see Anna had removed Cindy's shirt and bra and was feasting on her breasts moving from one nipple to the other drawing sighs from his wife.

If there had been any hesitation on Dale's part, and reticence at all, it was well behind him as he pulled the bottom of his shirt over his head leaving him naked. Dale could hear his wife moaning as Anna was now feverishly removing her garments as soon both Dale and Cindy were stripped bare and willing partners for Scott and Anna. As Anna pulled off Cindy's jeans and thong, she took time to disrobe herself. It was the first chance Dale had to see Anna in her glory. His wife was pretty for sure but Anna was absolutely gorgeous.

Anna had her back to Dale and Scott as Dale admired her ass and toned legs as she slid back down on his wife's naked body. He wondered if he would have a chance to fuck her. Would his wife let him or was sex with Anna off the table? Just man sex for him to enjoy?

Dale looked down at Scott who sensed it and he too looked up as their eyes locked. Scott remembered well the lessons Marc had taught him to look at his partner, own him with your eyes as you devour his cock.

It had been years since Dale had a man suck him off. Not since his college days but he knew man sex was something he wanted to embrace. Not just because his wife wanted to watch him. He wanted to experience it. He wanted to feel a cock pass his lips for the first time. To know what it was like to suck a cock and he knew that feeling was just moments away.

Scott gently stroked Dale's shaft as he let one of his balls enter his mouth. Dale trimmed his pubic hair but shaved his balls and they were smooth as Scott bathed both with his tongue. Dale looked over to see Anna now between his wife's legs.

One foot planted on the floor and the other over Anna's back as she feasted on her juicy pussy. Dale had always liked watching lesbian videos but there was nothing like watching your wife have sex with another woman in front of you. Nothing like the real thing as Cindy's moans gave evidence to the job Anna was doing.

Dale felt an orgasm was imminent and he didn't want to cum yet. "I want to do you," he said looking down at Scott. "I want to suck your cock."

Anna and Cindy stopped when they heard those words as Anna slipped to her side on the couch, both women now watching as Scott slowly rose to his feet and Dale sinking to his knees. Scott stepped back and removed his pants and slid down his briefs as his shaved cock came into view. Marc had encouraged him to shave his cock and balls that first weekend together and he had removed hairless since.

Unlike Anna who waxed her private areas, Scott had his unwanted hair removed through electrolysis which was permanent. He liked the smooth look and like his sexual orientation, there was no going back.

Scott folded his slacks and dropped them on a chair and with it his shirt leaving him nude standing before Dale. Dale marveled at his skin tone. Unlike himself, there didn't seem to be any tan lines finding out later that while Scott spent an enormous amount of time by the pool, he also sunbathed nude under a sunlap giving him an all over tan.

But it was the smooth cock and balls which were his focus as the cock bobbed back and forth as he walked back over. "You ready?' Scott inquired looking down at Dale.

Dale looked over at his wife laying naked on the couch with Anna who was whispering something in her ear making her mouth drop slightly in surprise. Dale didn't spend much time wondering what she had said. He grasped the penis in is hands and inspected it for a moment before he brought it to his lips. Dale had wondered for years what it was like to suck a cock and finally confessed that to Cindy. Now here he was on his knees taking another man in his mouth.

He could feel Scott hardening in his mouth as he ran his lips up and down on the smooth shaft. His lips and tongue savoring the crown of his cock before sliding back down again. He held Scott's soft balls gently in his right hand as he bathed his member with his tongue.

"Suck it baby. Suck that big cock for mama," Cindy cooed from across the room.

"I think he likes dick. Looks like you got a little cock sucker on your hands," Anna teased as she leaned down and kissed her new lover. "I'll bet Scott's just dying to take his little man cherry."

Neither Scott, nor Dale, acknowledged the remark, at least not out loud, but Scott gazed down at Dale, his mouth moving slowly back and forth on his shaft. Slurping noises escaping as a trail of saliva dripped on the carpet. Dale was looking back up at him and there was a submissive air about him. Scott considered himself more as a bottom enjoying the receiving end much more than being a top. But in this case, he was excited at the mere thought of being Dale's first. The image of taking his cherry in front of his wife... and Anna -- was thrilling.

As he enjoyed Dale's talented tongue, he closed his eyes and thought back to the afternoon Marc took his cherry. Marc had rimmed his ass, something he had never experienced before, and then using lube and his fingers, spread his tight little anus.

Marc had told him in advance he was going to fuck him and Scott wanted it. While Marc had intended to be cautious and use a condom, Scott encouraged the older man to breed him much like the two in a video they had watched earlier.

Scott wanted to be taken raw. He wanted to feel Marc release deep withing his bowels -- to be owned, bred!

Scott always exercised caution with new partners requiring safe sex when they played. He couldn't' bear to live with himself if he brought home something to Anna. But partners he deemed safe and clean -- those he was sure didn't carry a STD, well, he loved the feel of being taken bareback. He hoped if that was in their future, he could coax Dale into allowing him to breed the young neophyte. He wanted to breed him in front of his wife and in front of Anna.

"What about you? You going to let me have a little," Anna purred as she lay back down on top of Cindy. "I'd love to fuck that hot pussy of yours."

"I'd love that," Cindy smiled.

Anna got up from the couch and went back to the bedroom. While she was gone,

Cindy watched as her husband slurped and slobbered all over Scott's member.

"Damn that's so fucking hot. I've been wanting to see you do that for weeks. That' so fuckling sexy baby," Cindy smiled.

"You like that? You like that big cock in your mouth sweetie?" she asked.

"Mmmph," was the only response before he removed the shaft from his lips. "Yea.

Yea I like it a lot," he added looking back up at Scott.

Anna returned wearing a 9" black dildo fastened to a harness around her waist. Already lubed, she handed Scott a tube of gel. "Just in case one of you decide you want to do more than suck cock," she smiled.

"Oh, I want to see that," Cindy countered. "Fuck my hubby Scott. Take his man cherry," she encouraged.

"You turn around and face them. I'm gonna' fuck that pussy of yours," Anna instructed Cindy.

Cindy got down on the carpeted floor and faced Scott and Dale on all fours doggy style as Anna slipped behind her. She slapped the girl's ass before taking the huge black cock and running it between her ass cheeks and then zeroing in on her pussy.

It slid in easily as Cindy moved back into Anna as they moved slowly at first and then picking up their pace,

Cindy lowered her head to the carpet, her ass in the air as Anna pounded into her backside, their legs slapping together. The wet sounds of their skin coming into contact and long with the slurping noise Dale made on Scott's cock was having its effect on Scott.