Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about it?" he asked looking down at Dale. "Want me to fuck you like Cindy said?"

"Oh yes, please," Cindy looked up. I want to see you take him. Fuck him Scott. Make him your bitch," Cindy added.

Dale was shocked at the words coming out of his wife's mouth. It wasn't so much the profanity but referring to him as a bitch? Still, it turned him on hearing her.

"You up for that?" Scott asked looking down at Dale. The young man removed the cock long enough to ask, "Will it hurt?"

"No, I will go extra slow. It will feel really, really good... I promise," Scott added.

"Oh baby. I want to see that. I want to see you take his cock... to get fucked," moaned his wife as Anna continued to ram her black cock into her wet pussy.

"Okay," Dale meekly acquiesced as he removed Scott's manhood from his mouth and turned around facing his wife. They were literally head-to-head as Scott removed the top of the lube and coated his cock with lube then taking the bottle, letting the gel cascade down Dale's ass crack. Scott took two fingers and very gently rubbed it across Dale's asshole. He pushed gently,, just the tip of one and then two fingers as Dale moaned his approval.

"That's it baby. Just relax," Cindy counseled. "Now you're going to know how it feels when you fuck me.

Dale looked up at her. "This is what you wanted isn't it? To see me get fucked?"

"Yes," Cindy shot back.

"I'm not just going to fuck him," Scott intoned. "I'm going to breed him," Scott said as he looked down at Cindy who was getting pounded herself by his wife. "Is that what you had in mind Cindy? Your husband getting bred by Anna's queer boyfriend as she fucks you? Both of you getting used by us," Scott almost sneered.

"Yes," Cindy gasped in between thrusts. "Use us... use us both. Breed that little bitch," she threw in as Scott slid his cock further into Dale as he moaned.

"Fuck its big. Its so fucking big," Dale sighed.

"You can take it," Anna laughed. I fuck Scott all the time with a cock twice as big as he is!" she scoffed. "How's it feel breaking in a virgin?" Anna inquired of Scott.

"Fucking great!" Scott acknowledged. "He's got an ass made for cock," he laughed as he slid his dick back and forth, Dale's face planted on the carpet.

Dale raised up his head, his face inches from his wife's as Anna kept a steady slow pace. Their eyes met until Cindy moved forward and kissed her husband tenderly on the lips. They held the embrace as their lips moved together, Cindy allowing her tongue to sweep across Dale's mouth. Then she came -- hard as she slammed her thighs back to Anna.

Hearing his own wife's heavy breaths he felt his own cock oozing semen. Not so much of shooting a load as it simply seeped out between Scott's thrust. His body felt on fire and now he couldn't hold back, "Fuck me, take it..." he yelled back at Scott. "Use my fucking ass," he barked. "Breed me!"

That was all Scott needed to push him over the edge as he groaned and launched several times into Dale's hungry hole. Then he collapsed on the young man, laying across his back which was wet with sweat. "That was some good ass," Scott sighed.

The four of them sat around and had a couple of more drinks as they recovered when Anna suggested Cindy fuck Scott with the strapon. It was a first as Cindy had used toys on Dale but had never used a strapon. "And perhaps since your wife is fucking my boyfriend, maybe you'd like to fuck me?" Anna asked Dale.

"Sure," Dale said. Truth was.... he wanted that in the beginning. He downplayed his response but absolutely he wanted to fuck Anna.

As Cindy slid the cock into Scott's ass, Anna took up a position between Dale's outstretched legs as she took his member and slid it between her plump soft lips. As Dale leaned back into the loveseat, Anna moving her mouth up and down on his cock while his own wife was fucking another man with a strapon, he realized this was something he could get used to! When Cindy had suggested he meet this couple he was apprehensive. A woman who was really into women and her boyfriend who was basically homosexual -- well how did that work. Now, looking back, he wondered how could it be any other way.

A few hours later Anna emerged from the bathroom after a long shower. She padded her long blonde hair dry and let it fall around her shoulders. Scott was already in bed laying under the clean crisp sheets that Anna had washed earlier in the day. "You changed the linens today?" he asked.

"Yea, who knows, we may want to dirty them up again tonight," she smiled as she walked back in the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Scott reflected on how lucky he was to have someone like Anna in his life. He thought about Beth, the woman he thought he might marry in college, then they broke it off. Not long after he met Anna... and of course Marc.

As Anna walked back in the bedroom, Scott smiled. "What are you smiling about?" she asked.

"I was just thinking about us."

"What about us?" Anna asked as she sat on the bed still padding her wet hair.

"Just how you're so right for me. I mean, like today. Dale and Cindy... that was fun. It looked like you had fun with Cindy and it appeared you really got off Dale fucking you.. and I was good with that. And you were good with me fucking him!"

"That was hot," she smiled back and she stood and took the towel back into the bath and slipped off the terry cloth housecoat she was wearing leaving her completely nude.

She walked back into the bedroom and slipped between the sheets. "Actually, I do love the smell of clean sheets," she gushed as she held the top sheet to her face.

"And I love you," Scott said as he bent toward her and kissed her lips. "I do, so much.."

"I love you too baby," Anna smiled. "Tell me," she said as she slipped off the lamp on her side of the bed. "How did it feel today introducing another guy to same sex? Having him suck your dick and fucking him. Looked like you really got into it."

"Yea, I did," he responded. "It's funny, I've always been one to sort of ... well, I've been the more passive partner. But this afternoon -- yea, I liked being the one in control. That was cool."

"Its okay to mix it up a bit," Anna stated as she let her hand slide over his flat abs and then down further as her hand settled on his cock, squeezing it ever so slightly.

"Speaking of mixing it up, Candace and Kaitlyn came to see me at the bar last night. Kaitlyn is that little coed I told you about that Vickie and I picked up months ago at the French restaurant.

"Yea, I remember you telling me about her. Those two together now?" he asked.

"I actually hooked them up. Candace was looking for a sub and Kaitlyn needed a dom to take control. She was so sexy in her little collar." Anna was quiet for a minute, just gently rubbing Scott's member under the sheet as she slid closer to him, her right breast now laying on his arm.

"That weekend I was a sub for Vickie, when she collared me. I don't know, it felt so exciting to give yourself totally to someone. I mean you have my heart," she explained as she looked up at him. "I mean giving yourself completely to someone physically. Being owned. You know what I'm talking about," she asked.

"I know exactly what you mean. It was the feeling I had with Marc. Still feel that way about him sometimes. Probably like you feel with Vickie."

"No Vickie's different. I actually love her. I mean it's a different love than what we have..but love. When we are together I feel a passion for her. I'm talking about the feeling you have when someone completely dominates you -- like Candace and Kaitlyn," she explained looking back at him.

"So, where are you going with this?" Scott asked as he looked down at her. Her hand continuing to grasp his shaft, Pulling ever so gently.

"I know how fucked up this sounds but last night, when Candace and Kaitlyn came to the bar... well, we went back to my office, and well, we had fun. But before Candace left she told me things. Things I didn't' know."

"Like what kind of things?" Scott asked now really into her story.

"Well, she told me how attracted she was to me and when she saw me collared that time with Vickie at the bar, she just assumed I was her sub. Her permanent sub. But I explained that was just a weekend thing. Well..." Anna paused.

"No, tell me baby," Scott pleaded.

"Well, she said she wanted me. She wanted me like Kaitlyn. She wanted to collar me, own me. She said I could be this realtor by day, manage the bar, even have my life with you. But my body would belong to her. She would become my mistress. She would own Kaitlyn and me -- we would be completely submissive to her"

Scott felt the grip on his cock tighten as she moved her hand up and down. He also felt his cock hardening. He was turned on by her banter.

"You know Candace, well she's really into the whole S&M scene. Did I tell you she had Kaitlyn's nipples pierced and she's added tattoos on the girl's arms. Pretty soon, she'll be covered like Candace," she added.

"And that turns you on doesn't it?" Scott said as he planted a kiss on the top of her head. "Is there harm in trying it out for a while. Maybe not the whole body covered in tattoo thing but a few strategically placed could be sexy," he chuckled. "And I might like seeing these little nipples pierced" he gushed as he bent over and tweaked her right nipple with his fingers.

"So, you'd be okay with your girlfriend owned by another woman, her collared sub?"

"I'd be okay with it if that woman was my wife," he responded.

Anna sat up on her elbow. "Wife?"

"I'm just saying, I'm cool with you committing to her as long as you also commit to me," Scott smiled.

Anna threw back the sheet and claimed on top of him. It wasn't often that they had intercourse. Typically it was Anna fucking Scott with a strapon but she slid his erect cock into her already wet pussy.

"I love you Scott Carroll," she said. Tears rolling down her cheeks as she moved up and down on his cock, buried deep between her legs.

"I love you Anna. Today more than yesterday and I promise to love you more tomorrow."

Anna bent down and kissed Scott. He had her heart and her soul. But as she rode his cock, she knew tomorrow Candace would lay claim to her body. Making good on her promise to mark her laying claim to her property. Anna might wear Scott's ring but it was certain, she'd wear Candace's collar.. and tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.