All Comments on 'Letters to Claire'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 5 years ago
Thank you.

That is a sincere and heartfelt message. I thought that I was mad when I used to text so have never talked to anyone about it. It did help though.

toshiro75toshiro75over 5 years ago
Really nice story

...

seattlejackseattlejackover 5 years ago
What a Great story!

A pure slice of life. A most universal story that could take place east of Seattle or El Paso.

Thanks

Jack

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Wow - emotionally raw and wonderful

Great tale.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
That was wonderful.

Most stories here are about sex. Yours are about life and they are usually about people in very different circumstances than my own. But they always feel real and are moving. Thank you.

waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Your stories are the most wonderful snips of life.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 5 years ago
Back in the groove...

Loved it! The characters, the dialogue, the story. Vivid storytelling. It was like I was in the bar drinking with them, listening to the boys talk, seeing the kids playing on the farm. 5*

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Just WOW!

Romantic fiction at it's gritty finest. Just superb storytelling. Text messaging a dead wife and having it end with a full mailbox was brilliant. The manipulative Georgie, the inadequate Ryan, the drunken father, the less than perfect GF...these character studies are worthy of the best authors. And although it probably wasn't planned, a false accusation of sexual assault is very topical in the USA. And top the whole thing off with a lactation fetish that doesn't seem creepy? Altogether, this is a tour de force and your finest dramatic fiction to date. (BTW, I picked up the references to Sunflowers and The Fall. Nice tie-in.)

ohioohioover 5 years ago
Just a marvelous story

Very rich and human and engrossing.

Thank you so much!

ohio

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 5 years ago
This was a lovely story

It was very well written, erotic, and touching. Nice job

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 5 years ago
This was a lovely story

Very well written, erotic, and a delightful, interesting read. One of the best I've seen in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No fantasy this.

Another great tale, real characters with real emotions and real situations. So enjoyable - your stories deserve far wider readership, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story development, erotic or not

this was a great, and very relatab, story for any parent. I generally use literotica for kink escapism, but this story seems absolutely grounded in reality, and sensitive to the competing priorities of expressing or doing a kink along with trying to be a "normal" parent. 220/100, that part of it is great, but there's some misogyny in it.... but the narrator seems to have learned very important things during.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good story

I really like your style. It is not the boring stuff you usually find around here. You know, the lick, blow and fuck scheme in which all women orgasm a thousand times and are reduced to barely conscious jelly.

Great story!!!!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

It's been a journey, it could've been easily and solely about the lactation fetish but it was so much more and unexpectedly deep. So good.

Anyway Ryan deserves the demise coming to him. Stupid hoe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
389 Followers
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...