Letters to Him Pt. 04

Story Info
Sharing my fantasies as I've been told to.
4k words
4.33
1.7k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TnA4U
TnA4U
20 Followers

10.6.2023

Dear Sir - I know I've shared this recurring fantasy with you before, but it remains a particularly strong one for me, so I am recounting it in detail as part of my diary requirement.

The job ad read:

Seeking a Culture and Morale Officer for a mature medical apparatus company. Must be able to interface effectively with senior leadership while providing motivation for employees within all levels of the organization. Additional duties entail ensuring the company culture is effectively communicated to prospective hires and customers. Must be available for travel and company functions outside of normal business hours. Attractive pay and benefits. See below.

I thought such a position fit well with my background in PR and organizational leadership, not to mention the business coaching certifications I'd recently earned. So I arranged a meeting through the LinkedIn portal for the following day.

Given the nature of the ad emphasizing the 'mature' nature and the 'medical' focus, I thought it best to don my most professional attire. So, I selected a black pencil skirt with a thin back slit and cream pinstripes to pair with a cream silk blouse. I adorned my neck and earlobes with pearls. Straight line black pumps completed the look. I wore my long hair down in soft waves so as not to appear too stern and formal.

As the time drew near, I made my way downtown to a 7-story glass building and parked in the attached garage. The front desk personnel were helpful in providing a pass card and directing me to the elevator that went directly to the 7th floor.

Already I was impressed.

As the door opened, a well-dressed gentleman who appeared around my age, met me with a firm handshake. 

"We're so glad to meet you Ms. Jones. Let's talk in my office for a few minutes before I provide you a tour of our offices."

I smiled politely and followed him to the large room at the end of the hall where he offered me a glass of water and I thanked him.

"I'll cut straight to the chase and let you know that we are very impressed with your resume. It might not be the PC thing to say, but we are honestly not interested in recent college grads or anyone who can't speak the language and understand the mindset of Boomers and Gen Xers - who constitute the bulk of our employee base and buyers. You appear to have the credentials on all accounts that we are most interested in."

"Thank you," I said, and proceeded to ask him about what was going on in the company that prompted his job announcement.

"Well, over time, I feel like many of the associates - most of whom have been with us for many years, some since day 1 - have become a bit blasé about their work. Don't get me wrong, we produce cutting edge technology that has saved millions of people around the globe. But, the environment has become stale. I've tried corporate get-aways, vacation incentives, you name it, and I can't seem to light a fire under these guys anymore. I think some of it has to do with just the point in life that we're all at. Stale marriages and divorces, kids moving away, past the fast car days..." His voice trails off in winsome distraction.

"Anyway, a colleague of mine mentioned that he hired a new person to serve as their Culture and Morale Officer and it's worked wonders for his company. The men come in jazzed up and excited every day. They're attracting an even greater number of customers to their brand since it's being seen as revitalized. And, the stress level in the C-Suite has taken a dramatic downward turn. When he told me about the gal, I'm sorry, the woman they hired and the qualifications she possesses, she sounded a great deal like you, on paper. And now that I've met you, I feel the similarities are likely even greater. So, I have high hopes that once we get to know you better and you us, that we will find ways of working together that prove not just beneficial for the company, but which serve to enrich all our lives. Now, I've rambled on like an old fool long enough. Let me show you around."

With this, he rises from behind his desk and ushers me out of his office and down the hall to meet the other men in the C-Suite along with a handful of other employees. I feel comfortable around Mr. Smith - he has a folksy way about him reminiscent of my Southern upbringing.

"Until we can do a little reconfiguring, we'll station you - oh, I don't mean to be presumptuous - if you decide to join us, out here for now."

I smile politely at him and offer, "I appreciate everything you've shared, Mr. Smith," here he interrupts me. "Please, the name is Dominick, Dom."

"Dom, I appreciate everything you've shared and I genuinely understand the position you find yourself and the company in. I've experienced similar stagnation in my previous position and I think I'd have a lot to offer your organization. I also think setting up shop out here in the open, rather than sequestered in an office, would provide me an opportunity to get to know my colleagues and observe them interacting with one another. In my experience, they'll lose sight of the fact that I'm even here after a while and I'll start to see authentic behavior that I can work with to produce optimal results for the organization."

"We are most certainly on the same page, Ms. Jones."

"Dom, please call me Kathryn."

"Thank you, Kathryn. If you can start tomorrow, I'll have the contract drawn up tonight and we can get down to brass tacks first thing."

"I look forward to it." 

At that we shook hands and I went on my way. I was giddy about this new opportunity and excited to meet a friend for lunch and buy a few new outfits for my incredible new job.

The next morning I showed up to work to sign the perfunctory papers with the salary and benefits outlined in the job description. It all seemed rather mundane - signing, getting my parking assignment, the elevator key, and my email account. 

I spent a few hours at a desk reading through materials associated with the business and learning more about each man's position with the company. By the middle of the day I was feeling a bit more comfortable in my surroundings. Around 2, Dom called me into his office. his demeanor seemed a little different - uptight - like he'd just completed a stressful call.

"Kathryn, I want to make clear a few clauses in your contract. They pertain directly to the expectations we have of you to improve morale here. It is customary to have a lawyer review all contracts, but you seemed as excited to get to work as we are to have you, so I wasn't about to intrude on your review process. Nevertheless, I will need you to start today doing your part to improve morale. Initially, this will begin with assisting me in becoming increasingly effective during phone and Zoom calls. I find myself getting rather stressed during such times and I will require your attention to ensure I remain relaxed enough to represent myself and the company during these calls. To this end, I will need for you to come into my office and close the door behind you when I am about to get on a call. You can just stand next to me and I will take it from there."

It seemed an odd request, but innocuous enough to not require additional explanation. In fact, I felt somewhat honored and pleased that this important man felt so comfortable being vulnerable with me this early on. I nodded my consent.

"Tomorrow we will have a contingent of three men from Mayo in the offices to determine whether they will follow through with a large, very lucrative, contract with the company. I'll expect you to represent the company and help them see us as easy and enjoyable to work with. I want to make sure they understand that we will treat them right. I'll rely on you to be a major part of this demonstration." He spoke his words in a way that seemed to me like he wanted to make sure I understood their importance. It wasn't a condescending, arrogant, or mean, tone. Just very direct.

"On Thursday, if all goes well, we'll have a shit ton of work to do to get underway in fulfilling their work order. The men will all be grinding at their desks and it'll be up to you to make sure morale remains high and they don't burn themselves out. They all could use a few lessons on pacing themselves. I'll be sure they stop to meet with you in the office we're outfitting for you.

Finally, in the midst of all of this, Friday is promotion day. I intend to promote two of our best employees and this will be a perfect opportunity for you to implement approaches to rewarding their service and ensuring others appreciate the benefits that come with promotion.

I'm sorry to throw all this on you so soon after your arrival. Hell, I haven't even had a chance to buy you lunch, yet, and I really wish I'd built in an additional week before this all hit the fan, but you're here now and I intend to get everything out of your position that I can to benefit this company."

"I understand," I told him with completely authentic honesty and empathy. The poor man was clearly stressed to the hilt and wanting to do right by his employees. You have to admire that.

"I'll see you in 30 minutes in my office. I'm talking with folks from Pfizer and would like you by my side."

"Sure thing, Dom," I said with a wink. In that split second I cursed myself for my informal retort. I hope I didn't overstep my boundaries with that wink.

Thirty minutes later I entered his office. He motioned me to his side, out of view of his computer camera, and he began his meeting. As he started talking, he put his hand up my skirt just above my knee.

Whoa! What the fuck is this all about!!! I flinched and tried to withdraw, but he maintained perfect composure for the camera while his fingers sunk into my thigh. 

It occurred to me, in that instant, what the elements he alluded to in my contract had obliged me to. *I* was going to be the stress-reducer... the motivation... the reward. 

I stood dumbstruck at his side, as his hand swiftly moved directly to my pussy. He began stroking me, back and forth along my slit. I couldn't move. I felt paralyzed by the realization of what I'd just signed myself over to. He didn't look at me once during the duration of the 45-minute call. He just continued stroking me and circling my clit through my panties.

At the end of the call, he said, "I appreciate that. The call went well. You can return to your desk now."

I returned to my desk and tried to process what just happened. There was no explanation beyond the one that hit me when his hand first moved against my thigh.

I went home that evening, still in shock. I poured over my contract as tears filled my eyes. There were clauses making explicit the level of demands that could be made of me. How stupid I was to overlook the fine print in my excitement to reap the bloated salary and finally have enough money to pay off my mound of debt. I cried myself to sleep that night, ashamed to tell anyone what I had gotten myself into.

The next day, I dutifully showed up to work and was greeted cheerfully by Dom. I smiled and went directly to my desk.

"Remember, Kathryn, our guests will be here at 4 today. We'll meet in my office."

I felt a sense of dread overwhelm me. Thankfully, the others in the office seemed oblivious to Dom's tactics and were exceedingly pleasant. Each man stopped by to introduce himself, bring me a pastry or coffee, and just let me know where I could find them if I needed anything at all. Several told me that just by being there, I brightened up the atmosphere. That actually perked me up quite a bit. They were all very sweet to me.

At around 3:45 I welcomed the Mayo contingent, alongside Dom, as they exited the elevator. We retreated to his office where he filled glasses for each of us with way more whiskey than convention dictates. But, it was an excellent pour and I steeled my nerves with half the glass. As the men prattled on about medical devices, I took a few notes about what was said and how it was conveyed. Notes, I thought I'd share with Dom at a later date. As the conversation flowed, along with more whiskey, the men became increasingly relaxed. They began spreading out and encroaching upon me on the couch. Dom sat in his desk chair, which he'd pulled out to the front of his desk. Another of the Mayo men sat across from him in a large wing chair.

"Gentlemen," Dom bellowed, in a voice filled with a level of excitement that I think even caught him off-guard. "What do you say we seal this deal?"

"It was our understanding," said Mayo man 2 on the couch next to me, "that there were benefits to working with your organization other than the outstanding medical devices." As he is saying this, his arm moves around me and over my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"Of course," Dom replied. "And I would be remiss if we let you leave without fully understanding the extent to which we aim to please. In fact, Ms. Jones is ready to show you just how well we work together on your behalf." 

My eyes grew big as I heard Dom rope me in on whatever he was scheming.

"Kathryn, dear, unbutton your blouse for Mr. Thomas and pull up your skirt to your waist. Mr. Simmons, would you care to remove Ms. Jones's panties?"

"Certainly, Dom." And with that, I'm unbuttoning my blouse and I feel strange hands pulling my panties down as I lift up from the couch to enable the movement.

"Feel free to remove her blouse and bra, Mr. Thomas." And Mr. Thomas feels free.

"Now Kathryn, I'd like you to show our appreciation to these fine men by spreading those lovely legs for them. See, gentlemen, how well we work together?" There are a few snickers in the room as they shift in the seats to look at my body on display for them.

"Kathryn, run a delicate finger through your pussy for me, dear. Very nice. Open your slit and let me see the well of sweetness building up in that silken box. Yes, just like that. Now touch your clit. Circle it with that finger. Perfect little circles around and around. That's very nice dear. 

Slide that same finger inside the waiting hole, Kathryn. All the way in, oh my, out then in again. Oh, that's very good Kathryn. Use another finger, too, now. Slide your hips down on the couch, dear, and fuck your pussy with those lovely fingers.

See, gentlemen, our teamwork is beyond exemplary. Wouldn't you like to become a part of this team?"

Mr. Thomas slides a hand over my breast and says he's looking forward to learning everything he can about us starting at the top. Mr. Simmons is excited to start at the bottom and will gather all the information he needs to make a decision. The other Mr. Mayo is content to sit back and watch the teamwork unfold. A silent partner soaking it all up without interfering in the work.

Dom tells them to move forward forging a relationship in the manner that serves our two companies the best. As he and the third Mr. Mayo watch, Mr. Thomas and Mr. Simmons get down to work sucking and finger fucking me. After about 20 minutes, Dom stands up and announces that time has run out on this meeting and to continue working together they will have to sign the contract and visit us again next month.

I straighten my skirt out and redress myself as they move to Dom's desk, sign papers, and shake hands. They nod in my general direction as they file from his office. 

"Long day, Ms. Jones. I'll see you tomorrow. Please shut my office door behind you." And, with that, Dom leaves. Leaves me there wondering again, what the hell just happened.

When I arrive at work the next day, there's a huge banner over my desk: Team work makes the dream work! Thank you Ms. Jones for helping us land the Mayo account.

It's all cheers and applause as I exit the elevator. What a bewildering moment it was for me. But, I suppose I'm pleased? I'm not sure what I feel. The others in the office seem so excited and grateful, though.

Dom escorts me to my new office with not even a mention of what transpired the day before. 

"It's not all set up, yet, but I think you'll find it conducive to completing today's tasks, anyway."

I can only imagine the memo that was sent as the men filed in throughout the day.

They would knock then proceed to walk up behind me and grab my breasts. It didn't matter if I was at my desk, the filing cabinet, eating my lunch... They just walked in and felt me up to their delight and left. This went on all day. I learned later that this is what Dom meant by "breaking up the monotony" and "keeping 'spirits' high."

Friday, I recalled, was promotion day.

Dom called me into his office. He said Mr. Williams was being promoted to a district VP and Mr. Sherman to a C-Suite position. They would be remunerated and rewarded accordingly. He would do the remunerating and I would do the rewarding. I noticed his desk was cleared off save a contract for Mr. Williams. Before calling him in. Dom told me to get undressed. Everything off but my stockings and heels. I hesitated for a moment and he was quick to remind me that the contract I signed explicitly stated that he virtually owned me. "Now, take your fucking clothes off and lay your goddamned ass down on the desk."

I was positioned as such when Mr. Williams came in. I heard his gasp as Dom launched in congratulating his on his accomplishments. He handed Mr. Williams a new contract and told him he could decide whether he'd like to fuck my mouth or eat my pussy as a reward for his outstanding work. Mr. Williams elected to fuck my mouth.

I hung my back head over the edge of the desk as he stroked his cock to a respectable stiffness and put it in my mouth. I formed a tight seal around him as he began to pump in and out. he wasn't very big and I barely felt him at the back of my throat, which, in all honesty, was just fine with me. I rolled my tongue across the taut skin of his shaft as he pumped in smooth strokes in and out of my mouth. He seemed reluctant or perhaps just concerned he'd cum too quickly if he put forth any greater effort. Regardless, I tried to relax and enjoy the taste of his precum as he continued to grow a bit more with each successive thrust.

As he built a rhythm and reached his maximum girth and length, I felt Dom, spread my legs. He breathed heavily against my pussy as if he was making air circles on a cold window. He pulled my long lips apart and it felt like he was tickling the inner labia of my pussy. I felt him flick my clit and bite at my lips before opening his mouth wide to nearly cover the entirely of my sex.

It was the strangest pussy worship I've ever experienced. The man had some kinks. I'm not sure what he pulled from his desk drawer, but it was cold and metal and he shoved it up inside of me and fucked me with it. It felt, perhaps, like a large, heavily ribbed, metal dildo. I could still feel his breath between my legs as he fucked me with whatever the hell it was.

Mr. Williams, in the meantime, was fucking my face with a furious need. I felt his leg muscles tighten and he began to grunt as he thrust into me. Taking shorter, choppier thrusts now, he moaned wildly as he released his cum down my throat. In that instance, Dom, withdrew the metal object and sucked my clit. When they finished, I felt just mildly aroused and a bit worn out.

Dom shook Mr. William's hand once more and saw him out once his pants were zipped. He called Mr. Sherman forward and told me to turn over on the desk. They followed the same procedure - signing the contract and discussing remuneration and reward. Then Don said he had "warmed my pussy up" for Mr. Sherman and that he should "take his time in enjoying it."

Dom took out his own cock and stood in front of me, nearly taunting me with it. Stroking in front of my face as he listened to Mr. Sherman, kneeling on the floor, under my pelvis, lapping up my juices and moaning in pleasure between comments about what a sweet fuckable cunt I have. Dom encouraged him to indulge as much as he wanted and that there was plenty of time left in the day for them to eventually spit-roast me.

TnA4U
TnA4U
20 Followers
12