Letters to Him Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems Mr. Sherman went down on me forever. I moaned and writhed in pleasure. He was quite expert at pussy licking and I came at least twice. Each time, Dom would smooth my hair and tell me what a wonton fuckable motivational slut I am.

Finally, as Mr. Sherman began to wind down, he told Dom he couldn't take anymore and if he didn't bury his cock 'balls deep in this perfectly ripe pussy,' he'd explode. Dom, laughed whole heartedly telling him how they need him on the Executive team and that he'd best get to it.

As I felt his cock slip inside of me from behind and he began to fuck me in earnest. No pretense whatsoever, just right down to it. With urgency he bucked and thrusted into my cunt. Dom, watching the onslaught, became visibly turned on and shoved his cock into my mouth. "Suck it, you beautiful cum slut, until I release my balls and make you swallow my load."

They volleyed my body between matching thrusts into my cunt and mouth until they wore themselves out. Mr. Sherman came first with one of the most aggressive thrusts into my pussy that I've ever felt. It was like he wanted to cram his entire body into mine. His explosion was nearly violent and he grunted the most animalistic sound I've ever heard. I think it even caught Dom off-guard as he stopped pumping my throat momentarily. Once he recognized Mr. Sherman had finished, he showed the good graces of a mature host and shot his wad down my throat.

I heard two zippers close and hands smacking one another's back in recognition of a job well done. Dom saw Mr. Sherman out of his office and turned to open the door just enough to tell me to turn the lights off before I left.

"See ya Monday, doll."

And, with that, week one on the job came to a close.

12