Letters to Nicole 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy SHIT!" Teddy exclaimed! "Holy Mother of God!"

Rachel and Felecia had locked eyes and their nipples were folding back and forth against each other's. It only took about thirty seconds of that, and I heard Rachel softly begin, "Oh Goddd, yesss, Mmm, Oh my Goddd, Unngghhh, Mmmm, Fuck ...fuck yes Mmm, Shittt that feels good! OH Godddd!"

Felecia was in ecstasy too, I could tell! Her eyes were trying to stay locked on, but it was no use. They started fluttering open and shut and her head began lolling around as she got more turned on by the second! "Fuck, oh yes...those fucking nipples, FUCK! Too sexy...Goddd...so fucking hot...Oh my GOD!"

Rachel was breathing hard now; it was raspy. She was still murmuring but all of a sudden her breathing went into high gear, and it dawned on me that she was going to have an orgasm! I whispered in her ear, "Go ahead Baby, cum for us...go ahead, you can't stop it, just cum!" And as if on command (when I said that,) she stiffened up for a long three seconds and then came with a guttural groan. She literally banged up against me and spasmed five or six times going, "Ohhh, OHH, OHHHH!"

This was a first for Felecia, and Teddy had opened his clothing and he was jacking himself right in front of us! Felecia slapped his hand playfully, "Hey stop that! Save it for later, You!

We gave her a minute and then I said, "That was amazing, Rachel! I've never seen anyone cum like that before!"

"I've never done that before myself," she said weakly.

"That was fuckin' amazing!" said Teddy. "But now you're five minutes late!"

MEN!

Anyway, exam week started and I did really well! I knew I would; Franklin and Sammie were my Rocks of Gibraltar the whole time. I even passed some of their tips on to Felecia and by the end of the week, we were both smiling. I'm sure you know that lots of freshmen find college too daunting, but not us! Plus, on Thursday I was able to introduce Felecia to Franklin and Sammie at dinner in the cafeteria.

That Saturday I slept in until 10:30 but then spent the rest of the day getting ready for our date. It had been unseasonably warm all that fall and winter, but on this day a cold front moved in; it was in the low forties and too bad, I had to break out some of my winter clothes. I was hoping to wear something to show off a bit, but now that was out of the question. So I just wore my best jeans with a lightweight sweater, and my warmest jacket.

We drove over to Wendy's for a bite to eat before getting on I-65 to Nashville. Everyone was really pumped that the semester was over. On the way the mood in the car was a cross between relief and joy. During the ride I remember thinking that when these moods hit in my senior year of high school, it always seemed to end with some kind of sexual adventure. Would this night be the same? Somehow I didn't think it would, and I was right.

Parking at Opryland was ten whole dollars (which no one expected,) and if it wasn't for Samantha, we wouldn't have had enough. Ten minutes after we took our seats, the place was standing room only; Oh Nicole, what a blast! Even though Pearl Jam wasn't my favorite group, my three friends were crazy for them! The enthusiasm in the room was off the chain! The Opryland Theater didn't have much room for moving around, but during the third song "Given to Fly" people began standing in their seats. Girls were climbing onto their boyfriends' shoulders and the stairs and mezzanine were full of people shaking their stuff! The last two songs were "Rear View Mirror" with an encore of "Alive," Franklin and Sammie were screaming; and even though Jason was more subdued, he and I were doing our best to dance together. It's very difficult to describe with words, people were going nuts! You wouldn't be surprised to know that when we got into the car afterward, everyone was exhausted!

The whole drive home was mainly Frankie and Sammie chattering on about how awesome it was, and I really enjoyed hearing them so excited about something! Right in the middle of that Jason touched my arm and gave a nod toward them in the front seat as if to say, "Listen to these two, ain't it great?" I put my hand on top of his and nodded.

Nicole, remember how in some of my letters I have mentioned the life-changing things that happen at times? Most often they are small, somewhat unnoticeable things. Just as I put my hand on top of Jason's, a series of these significant things began happening that night, the first of which was he took my hand and held it. I can't even describe to you the thrill that went through me! Something went off in my soul; like at the very end of the movie, "Sleepless in Seattle" when Tom Hanks takes Meg Ryan's hand at the top of The Empire State Building. When Jason did that, I looked in his eyes for a moment; and I saw something in his!

Then twenty minutes later something else happened. Franklin said, "Hey you guys, I'm kinda getting my second wind. Want to stop off at my house for drinks?"

I said, "What kind of drinks?"

"The kind we can have because my parents aren't home!"

Sammie added, "You're not planning on us staying the night are you?"

"No way, we'll just unwind a little; no getting drunk allowed."

Jason looked at me, "I'm okay with it; tomorrow's Sunday."

"I'm okay too, but Felecia and I are heading home at 10:00am for semester break; so this can't be an all-nighter, right?"

So we pulled into Franklin's driveway at 12:45am. When he flipped the light switch on, the whole living room lit up with Christmas decorations. "Wow!" said Sam, "How beautiful! Look at this!"

"Yeah, my mother loves to overdo it during the holidays."

Jason spoke up, "Overdo it? You're crazy, this is great!" I didn't say a word, Nicole, but I made a note of his love for Christmas.

"Have a seat you guys, I'll get something for us to drink."

We spent the next two minutes taking in all the decorations. There was even a small electric train encircling the Christmas tree. Jason leaned over to the transformer, switched it on; and a Christmas locomotive came around from behind the tree pulling two cars with a red and green caboose. "How cool is that!" he said, "Hey Franklin, is this your train?"

"Yep, my mom likes to set it up because three of my nephews like it. Keeps them busy without whining about opening presents too quickly." He handed each of us a gin and tonic and the four of us shared about how our Christmas Days were spent.

Jason and I were sitting in two wingback chairs while Sammie and Franklin were snuggling on the sofa in front of us. The significant happenings continued when we finished our drinks and Frankie said, "Uh, will you guys be alright for a few minutes? I want to show Samantha something in the other room."

That made me giggle because he glanced at me when he said it; and I knew that look! "Really? Now?" I said. "Can't you show her tomorrow?"

Franklin turned to Sammie, "Uh, no...I don't think it can wait!"

Jason burst out laughing, and I put one hand over my mouth trying to control myself. "Go ahead," Jason managed to say, "Go show her your big something!"

That was too much and I laughed! "Yes, but I would like to leave in about fifteen minutes; so make it a quick... I mean, show her quickly!"

We laughed them out of the room but I don't think they cared. Yet like I said, this was going to be an important moment because Jason was about to define himself. "So Nance, if you don't mind, those two have been fucking like bunnies lately, no?"

I smiled, "Well, Jason, I think they discovered how much they love each other!"

"No question about that! Franklin tells me you had a lot to do with it...and hey, this is about the fourth time tonight you called me 'Jason.' We're friends now, yes?"

"Oh goodness, I'm sorry, J. But yes, I guess I did; if they end up getting married, I'll be pretty proud of myself!"

J grinned that sexy grin of his, "If you don't mind, I would like to ask a very personal question?"

Not knowing what to expect, I just said, "Go ahead, I guess."

"Franklin and Sammie, did you tell them about love for each other...or did you show them?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"Because the night I met you Franklin said you were out to celebrate, possibly all night! And from that time on, he and Sam have been going at each other every chance they get!"

I hesitated for a full minute, staring at Mr. Wright. All he did was smile (and very disarmingly I might add.) "I... I guess I did show them, yes."

"I thought so, and that's cool, you've really drawn them out of their shell; I think that's VERY cool!"

"So, you don't think I'm too strange for engaging in a threesome like that?" Nicole, I realized that was a dumb question because he had already put two and two together, and asked me out anyway.

"Nope, it's your life; to be honest, I wanted to see why someone as cute as you would care about Frankie and Sam. I think I see... you're a very good person!"

"I am, and I really enjoy sex too!"

J laughed right out loud, "Yeah, from what I initially heard, and watching you interact with our two friends, I am really happy we went out tonight."

I tilted my head and asked, "Initially heard? What was that?"

J's eyebrows shot up and he grinned again, "You. At the Frat fund-raiser! I heard all about that!"

Oh my God, Nicole; I must have turned twenty shades of red. "You HEARD about that?"

"Are you kidding? All the guys who were there were talking about it for three days! I got a lot of the details from Franklin." I covered my face with both hands, Jason laughed uproariously! "You're embarrassed for me to say that?"

"Yes, after all...it IS our first date."

And here it came, Nicole; J got up, took my hand and pulled me gently out of the chair. He kissed me on the forehead and said, "Life will never be dull with you around, Nance!"

I searched his face, "Are you like...asking me for a second date?"

"Am I?" and then he kissed me. Ohhhh Myyyy Godddd! I mentioned the magic handhold in "Sleepless in Seattle," right? Well, in "The Princess Bride" Grandpa ends the story with the line, "Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind!" Nicole, in all my history of kissing, THIS first kiss was number one! I'm not a poet; so I can't do it justice. I will just say that when he kissed me, my whole body reacted; and I just melted into it! If a kiss could speak, this one said, "I want to fuck you SO BAD, but I do know that this is just a first kiss!"

It probably lasted five seconds, but I was undone. When it was over, it seemed like our eyes kissed for ten more seconds. I knew that he could tell what I was thinking because he finally said, "Yeah, I want to...but it's not gonna happen. I like you Nancy! Let's wait a while and see what happens. That okay?" I just nodded... and Nicole, right then I would have said or done anything just to be kissed like THAT again!

At that moment Franklin and Samantha came back looking just a bit disheveled and I giggled at them. Sammie ignored that and said, "So, what have you two been up to since we were gone?"

"Oh, just getting to know each other," said J. Then he really cracked me up, "Did you get to see Franklin's big something back there?"

*******************************************************************************************************

The next day Felecia and I went home, and we spent the next three weeks enjoying the holiday break. Jason called me about every third day and we had several really good conversations. I won't bore you with the details, but basically we just shared all our thoughts with each other. At that time he didn't own a car, so once during the vacation he borrowed one and we went out. Being with him was so different than my other guy friends. He always had me off balance with his questions and remarks, yet in a very comfortable way. I just never knew what he might say next, which was very intriguing. J was genuinely funny too, I can't remember that I ever once fake-laughed; you know how we girls do that just to massage a guy's ego. The second goodnight kiss was better than the first! Is that even possible?

By the way, as incredible as it seemed, Teddy bought Felecia a ring. Nothing was official yet; she wasn't wearing it. But OH...was it ever gorgeous! Silently I wondered where he got the money for something like that, but he was a star football player, so hey...I don't know! He did commit to Western, and the ring showed up a couple weeks later. You connect the dots!

When we got back to school, life was now very different; I'm sure you can guess why. It was already changing because of Felecia and Teddy, but now I had Jason. Will it surprise you to learn that Felecia and I didn't have sex again for two whole years? Yes, considering what had gone before, that's pretty shocking, I agree. But anyway, J and I began spending spare moments together. Our dates were together time; there wasn't much money, so we called lunch in the cafeteria a "date." We were seriously making out a couple of times a week, but there still was no sex...and I didn't care; it was heavenly!

Remember I said I was always off-balance? One day (it was a Thursday, the second week of February,) we were in his dorm room studying. And very unexpectedly he catches my eye and says, "Can we talk about sex?"

I tried to not sound too (TOO) enthusiastic, "Sure, like what are you thinking?" I say it was unexpected; but I'd been thinking about it a lot lately, and right then my first thought was, "Godddd! I hope he finally let's me yank his pants down and suck his cock, right the fuck NOW!" THAT thought made me giggle!

"Just so you know, Nance, I wanted to fuck you the first night we went out. But I couldn't allow it, two or three years ago I made a commitment to myself...I'm never gonna be the kind to sleep around. I have to tell you, I fuckin' love sex, but not in any kind of promiscuous way. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I think I get it; I suppose we need to open up here about this too; we're saying no secrets?"

"That's exactly what we're saying. And my commitment just means I'm not gonna have sex with any girl who isn't my 'girlfriend.'"

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

J chuckled, "I guess I am, I have never had any other kind of girls up here in my room for studying."

I couldn't help myself, "You study girls, huh?"

He guffawed this time, "Yeah, pretty much I do; you grade out very well, Nance!"

"What's my grade, J?"

He thought for a brief second, "Probably I'd give you a B+."

I gave him a pouty look, "A measly ol' B+? That's it?"

His eyes softened. He got up and came over to me. I had been sitting cross-legged on his bed, but he took me by the shoulders and laid me down. He knelt over the top of me and for the next five minutes we made out like O.M.G.! I was absolutely sure we were going to do it, but when he straightened up, all he said was, "Babe, if kissing decided the grading scale, you'd get an 'A!'"

I mustered up the most seductive smile I could and began by saying, "Mr. Wright?" Jason faux-grimaced, "What IS the grading scale then?"

Again, he hesitated for a few seconds, then said, "YOU, Nancy, are the most wonderful girl I've ever met," then he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "but I haven't fucked you yet!"

An erotic shudder coursed through me; Nicole, I can honestly say I never felt a sensation like that before or since. I reached up and caressed his cheek, "I am yours for the taking, J; just say when!"

I don't know if I expected him to say, "Right Now!" but it was good enough to hear him say, "Saturday, right after lunch...I don't want to rush it tonight; that okay?"

"It will be perfect! I'll have trouble waiting though!"

He kissed me some more and whispered in my face, "Me too!" But (throwing me off-balance again,) he got up, pulled me gently into a sitting position, and sat down beside me. "I want to get to bed soon, but let's take thirty minutes here; tell me about Felecia, Nance."

For the next half hour, we shared our sexual histories, me...starting with my make-out parties, my introduction to bi-sexuality with Felecia, my escapades with friends and others; all of it. He...losing his virginity as a senior in high school to a girl who threw herself at him during a party, and the bad taste (no pun intended) that left in his mouth, to his two relationships since (neither of which worked out because he realized that their life-goals were just too different.) We didn't go into any great detail, but he didn't bat an eye at my having been with several guys and girls in the last eighteen months.

When we were ostensibly all caught up, I said, "So J, you're okay with me being with women?"

"Sure, it's part of who you are."

"And what about when or if our relationship continues?"

"In that case, I would think if what we do sexually ruins our passion for each other, then something would have to change. If you can agree with that, then I think we're good!"

"I totally agree!"

Jason smiled that big, sexy smile, "Then there's just one more thing."

"Which is?"

He took my hand, "Can you meet me here at 1:00pm on Saturday?"

Goose-Bumps!

********************************************************************************

Saturday. I hadn't told anyone what was going to happen, not even Felecia. She had gone to Teddy's Friday night anyway, so I had the whole morning to myself to get ready. I have to say, Nicole, every sexual nerve in my body was on fire. In any other situation I might have masturbated to take the edge off, but not today! Remember all those significant things I've mentioned? I had the sense that this day would top them all! Everything I could think to do to get ready, I did. I showered, I shaved, I trimmed, I flossed, I primped; I'm laughing while I type this. I literally spent twenty-five minutes deciding whether to wear a bra or not; I did! It was probably 20 degrees outside so bundling up was necessary; and of course, I got there on the dot of 1:00.

Jason answered the door in jeans and a t-shirt. He obviously had shaved, but that was about it. When he kissed me at the door, his aftershave smelled great, and that was enough! I was so primed that when the door closed and he asked me how my morning went, I shook my head, put four fingers lightly to his lips and said, "No more talk; Fuck me...please...fuck me NOW!"

Nicole, I'm going to try and describe this the best I can. Please be honest with me and tell me how I did in your next letter. J pulled me into the most sensuous hug you can imagine! He was staring into my eyes and his hands were slowly roaming up and down my back. When he got to my ass, he played with it for a moment right through my pants and then pulled my hips in tightly. My body pushed into his groin; just the hug alone had caused his dick to harden, and I felt it against my tummy!

"Oh, my God! " I whispered, "You must really be ready for this!"

"Ya think?" he cracked, "My cock has been making demands for the last three weeks, and I've been denying him!"

"It would interest you to know, my pussy gets so wet every time I think about you, J!"

He could only mutter, "Holy Shit!" and then we kissed!

Jason was gripping my ass now and our mouths were so fucking hungry our teeth were bumping some! We took turns sucking at each other's tongue, and our throats were making those urgent sounds that I love so much! He was kind of backing me up toward the bed, but it took a while.

After maybe five minutes the kissing stopped, and J said, "Hold on, let's slow down now, okay? We have plenty of time!"

"Okay, but can I say one thing?"

"Of course!"

"Don't make me wait too long to suck your cock! Promise?"

Jason grinned, "I promise! But one thing I've been dreaming about is stripping you slowly so I can savor the first look at your body!"