Letters to Nicole 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made me shiver, Nicole! He kissed me again for maybe fifteen seconds, then he sat on the bed and stood me between his legs. He still had a hold of my ass, but he was looking up into my eyes. I shivered some more when he said, "I'm gonna remember this forever, Nance!" I just nodded, put both hands on his face and kissed him gently again!

Then he put me off balance again. Turning me around with my back to him, he slid his hands up and down my legs. His fingers explored every inch of my thighs coming dangerously close to my pussy, but not touching it. Then they traveled up my stomach and ribs to the bottom of my breasts. How do I describe this? I guess I was luxuriating under his touch; how's that? My whole body was tingling and my tits and nipples were screaming for him to play with them now! I took his hands and moved them up so they covered my boobs and he squeezed them slowly and deliberately. I heard him muttering to himself, "Holyyy Fuck!"

I thought I was going to die when he pushed his hands under my shirt and started to use his fingernails to tease my tit-flesh right through the bra. I was so glad I'd selected one without padding because the feeling of those nails through the thin material was fucking exquisite! He scraped them under my tits and around my nipples. I could hardly catch my breath, "Oh fuck! Ohhh Goddd! Ohhh Mmmm, Oh my Godd!" When he finally scraped them against my nipples, I lost it... "FUCK YESSS!"

I'm sure he could feel my ass squirming into his chest!

Just as I was hoping he would lift the bra and touch the bare skin, he stopped and turned me around. His hand went to the back of my neck and pulled me down into another searing kiss! Right in the middle of it, he took the hem of my shirt and pulled it up and off breaking the kiss. I just put my hands on his shoulders and let him look. My chest was heaving with desire; he noticed and smiled. Looking up and locking eyes, he reached for my boobs again and felt me up.

"I'm kinda a tit-man, Babe!"

"That's good! I hope you like mine!"

"Oh I will! I didn't ask Franklin for many details, but I did ask about your titties. He shook his head at me and said, "Fucking beautiful!" That's all he said.

"Why don't you see for yourself!" He grinned that sexy grin, reached behind me for the hooks, and had me unclasped in two seconds. "Wow! That's impressive!"

"I did some research!"

God, did I laugh! "Did you take notes?"

"Of course! I'll show you later," he quipped. My bra was loose and hanging there, but my breasts were still covered. He lifted the cups and his eyes got wide, "Oh yes! He was right, fucking beautiful!"

Shrugging the bra straps off, I tossed it aside. "Just so you know, my nipples are extremely sensitive; they'll require a lot of attention!"

He flicked at them with his forefingers. "They are, huh? That's awesome!"

I put my hands back on his shoulders; his eyes were staring at my boobs, "Did you do nipple research too?"

J glanced up and me for a brief second, "No, well.. kinda... my research about nipples is entirely experiential!"

"How fun! You'll have to tell me about that some time! But please don't stare anymore...how 'bout you show me some of that experiential thing you were talking about? My nipples need a really good sucking, J!" He played with them for a moment, gripping them from the sides and pushing them together. He hefted them, then bounced them, and I was just about to laugh when he sucked the right nipple into his mouth and began to lightly suck it! Oh Nicole, I've never cum from nipple sucking before, but I almost did right then and there! "Oh yesss, Babyyy...that's good! That's really good!" I hissed.

Just as I said that he switched tits and did the same to the other one. I distinctly remember having a sharp intake of breath. Putting one hand on the top of his head I said, "Ohh yeahhh...Mmm... Suck it! Oh God...suck it just like that! Yesss!"

Then his tongue began flicking the hard point, my pussy spasmed, and the moaning started! He flicked at the other nipple, then pushed both tits as close together as he could so he could lick both nipples at the same time! I think I about ripped his ear off! "FUCCKKK YESSS!"

After about a minute of that, he laid back on the bed and I climbed on top. "Hang them in my face, Nance; I'm not done yet!" No he wasn't! It was five more minutes of feverish sucking and licking and tit-play! Finally I collapsed on him and we kissed for a good long time!

Then he rolled us over, "Okay, you, it's get naked time!" Standing next to the bed, he pulled my legs around over the edge and stripped off my pants and panties with one swoosh. Then Jason spent a good thirty seconds looking me over. He was holding his forehead almost as if he had a headache, but there was a smile playing at the corners of his mouth. I ran my hands up my body and cupped my boobs for him. Rolling the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, he began shaking his head. When I picked up the left tit and gave the nipple a good suck, his mouth dropped open! "I knew it! I fuckin' knew it!"

"You knew what?"

"I knew you'd be the most beautiful and sexiest thing I would ever lay eyes on!"

The line was actually a little bit corny, but the way he said it was completely sincere! "You like what you see, huh?"

"You're perfect, Nance!"

"What're you gonna do next, J?"

He ran his hands down my thighs from the hips to the knees. "Put your feet up on the bed, Babe." When I complied, he pushed my knees apart a good way so my pussy opened up! "I haven't told you this, but for two weeks I've been dreaming about going down on you!" He grinned that grin at me again, "If you don't like guys licking your twat, well...our relationship will be over today!"

I laughed out loud! "Let's see, how much do I love a gorgeous guy sucking my clit? Umm...Hmm... I just might cum in under a minute! Probably!"

Then he laughed, "Godddd! I like where this is going! How many orgasms are you good for, Nance?"

"I don't count!" He mouthed the word 'WoW!' "What about you?"

J knelt down between my legs and ran his fingertips up and down the insides of my thighs. "I'm good for two, and occasionally three." He leaned in and began kissing my inner thigh just above the knee. Working his way up, he kept his eyes on me; clearly he wanted to savor my reactions!

Almost immediately the shivers and shudders started. When he got to my upper thighs, he had me moaning, "Ohhh fucckkk that feels so good!" Jason pushed my knees up (far enough that my ass lifted slightly off the mattress,) and now I was completely exposed! He went lower and I expected to feel his tongue in my vag, but oh no! The first touch of his tongue was on my anus! He flicked it feathery soft and after about ten of those, I was like, "Oh MY GODDD! You dirty fuckkl! Mmm, yesss!"

I heard him chuckling into my pussy down there, and then he sucked and licked my ass for a full minute until my butt was squirming in his hands! He looked up at me, "You like that, huh?"

"Oh God Yes! You surprised me!"

"Nice! I wanted to make a really good first impression!" Just as I was about to say, "Mission accomplished," he started sucking my asshole again! Mmmm! Then he took a long, slow lick from my anus to my clit; his tongue went pretty deep into my overheated cunt, and then circled my clit five or six times without really touching it. My whole groin area was spasming now; I had trouble keeping my ass still. I was gripping my tits and pinching my nipples.

He paused for a second, "I bet you'd like me to lick your clit now, right?"

"Oh yeah! Godddd! How long do I have to wait?"

He didn't say a word; he stuck his tongue out and lapped really hard on it! "OH YESSS! That's good!" After four of those hard ones, he must have butterfly flicked it maybe thirty times until I was panting! "Ungghhh, Mmmm...oh Godd...MmMM, Ughhh! Yeahh, that's my spot! Oh yeahh, ungghhh...Oh God, yess!"

Then he sucked my button in! Oh WOW! "Nibbling" is not the right word; "Sucking" is not the right word either! Jason has this way of doing a sucking and licking combination that drives me out of my mind! He put that technique on me, and after ten seconds, I cried out, "Oh God! Don't stop, don't you fucking stop doing that!" I couldn't breathe for ten seconds...and then I came! "Gahhh, Ahhh...Mmm...UNGGHHH!" Oh my God, did I ever cum!

When I opened my eyes, he was sitting next to me with a hand caressing my leg. "We're off to a good start, huh?"

Smiling weakly at him, my voice sounded raspy, "I'd say so; you don't even have your clothes off yet!"

"Let's fix that, okay?" He was going to pull off his t-shirt, but I stopped him.

"If you don't mind, can I do that? When he smiled at me, I said, "Here, sit between my legs." I scootched back and he did as I requested. "Know what J?"

"What?"

"When you first walked up to us in your restaurant, I thought YOU were the sexiest thing I ever laid eyes on!"

"Aww, Nance; now you're gonna make ME blush!"

"That's okay too; my heart is thumping really hard cuz I'm gonna see you naked for the first time! But I'm also going to try and go slow, I want the whole three hours!"

"Such a sexy bitch!"

"Yes, I'll take that as a compliment!"

"Yeah, I meant it in the best possible way!"

By this time I had my boobs pressed up against his back and my hands were working their way under his shirt. I let them drift slowly up his tummy; it was hard and lean, and the higher I got something surprised me. "Mmmm, J... you have no chest hair! So smooth! I like it!"

Jason was sitting with his hands on his thighs. "Yes, pretty different right? All of my hormones went to my cock, I think! I can get hard at the drop of a hat!"

I giggled and whispered into his ear, "Good to know! I have lots of hats to drop!"

I felt his grin even though I couldn't see it; but I heard him mutter again, "Fuckin' sexy bitch!" By this time my fingers reached his nipples, and I let my fingertips circle them. When my forefingers flicked across them, his ass clenched hard between my thighs. When I plucked at them, he moaned, "Holy FUCK!"

"You like that huh?" I pinched them lightly and then flicked them some more.

"Hell yes!" He choked out the words. "I should have said some of the hormones made my nipples really sensitive!"

"Also good to know! I bet your dick's REALLY hard now!" I reached down; his cock was screaming hard, Nicole, and a fairly good size inside his pants! Pulling his shirt off, I said, "Lay down, I want to play with these nipples!"

Jason shivered and laid down with his legs dangling over the edge of the mattress. "Don't kill me, Nance; at least not until the end of the three hours!"

I leaned into his face for some passionate upside down kissing; it was so yummy! My fingers were pinching and rolling and playing with his nipples and his kisses were mixed with moans and groans. After about two minutes of that, my lips traced down over his chin and neck, down to his teats. When I started to nibble at the left one, he cried out, "Holyy Fuuckk!"

"They're that sensitive? You really going to die?"

"I might!"

"This I gotta see!" I licked hard at his nip, and with my hand I pinched and plucked the other nipple!

"Ohh my Goddd... yesss! Mmm.. Fuckkk! So fuckin' good, Babyyy!" He was pulling at the hard-on through his pants, and I switched my sucking to the other nipple. All he did was wail, "Oh yeahhhh!"

And if he was wailing before, when I moved on top of him and started dragging my titties against his bare chest, his groans got really loud! I concentrated on making my nipples sweep over his. His face was right in front of me, and his eyes were shut tight (almost as if he were in pain!) So I asked him, "Does that hurt?"

All he could say through gritted teeth was, "Holyyy Shiiit!"

Five minutes later I stopped and kissed him, "Maybe it's time for Act 2?"

"Yeah, I think so...death was imminent!"

I got off the bed and pulled him up. "C'mon, I need that dick in my mouth!"

As I started to unsnap his jeans, J put his hands on mine, "I'm pretty sure my cock is a bit different than most...but don't worry, you'll get over it!"

"What does that mean? Is it gonna bite me?"

He laughed, "No, at the end of this movie, you're gonna love my dick! But it's appearance will surprise you at first!"

Unzipping his fly, the jeans dropped to the floor and his cock bounced free. The first thing I noticed was the size; it was about seven plus inches with a slight upturned curve. But then I saw what he was referring to. He was circumcised; but it was like someone botched the job. The head was misshapen. Somehow the doctor had gathered too much of the foreskin on top and the cap was bulging up there. It didn't look horrible, but it certainly looked odd. It would have helped if he was thicker, but medium thick made it stand out more.

"I see what you mean. It's really different; but looks don't matter...fucking me matters!"

"I totally agree! You still want to suck it?"

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, I said, "Are you kidding? Fucking and sucking go together! They're a team! Bring that thing over here!"

He stepped in front of me, "You're so beautiful, Nance! I mean it...no bullshit!"

Caressing his ass with both hands, I smiled up at him, "I'm going slow again!" Then I loving took his balls in one hand and his shaft in the other and felt him up that way. It made me giggle when his eyes kinda rolled back in his head, "Get ready, J...I'm good at this!"

Starting with his balls, I sucked his sack gently searching for the tender spots. His hands rested lightly on the top of my head and I could see him watching me intently. My other hand moved softly up and down his pole; every few seconds he either shivered or jerked as I found sensitive areas. But then I moved up his shaft and started in licking and loving it! I kept a soft hand massaging his sack, but my mouth went at his hardness. Just like every other guy, the really sensitive spot was on the underside right under the head. It was difficult getting it in my mouth, and I was only able to get half his cock in. But I made sure my tongue was magic!

We got a little cock-sucking rhythm going, and J got loud, "Oh Goddd yes! Mmm, Hunhhghh, Oh Yeahhh! Fuck yeah!" He was holding my ears now and doing a small thrusting thing into my face! "So good! Holy FUCKK Yesss!" It was only maybe three minutes, and he said, "I'm gonna blow! Nance, it's coming!" My response was to jerk his cock with my hand and suck him in deeper! With a final "FUCKK!" he blew the whole thing down my throat!

Oh girlfriend! He had me giggling like Wow! His face was squinched up so funny, I couldn't help it! Then he flopped on the mattress and made the whole bed lurch. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, I rolled in under his arm, "How was that, Big Boy?"

His eyes were shut, and he laughed weakly, "Some one taught you well! I could swear you're a professional!"

"Felecia taught me, she's as professional as they come!"

"Well, all I can say is, it was damn perfect execution!"

I laughed at his choice of words, "Okay, and you said you're good for two orgasms! That better be true because my pussy needs you to fuck it! I've been dreaming of this for days!

We laid together for five minutes with me under the crook of his arm. Then Jason rolled sideways and gathered me in close; his kisses right then showed me a lot about what kind of lover he would be! It was such a warm moment, Nicole; the idea of actually marrying him someday seriously crossed my mind for the first time!

"That was a great warm-up. Time for the main event, right?'

And then came the moment I will never, ever in a million years forget! J got us in the missionary position and placed the bulging head of that big dick at the entrance to my wet cunt! It took an extra little push to get it inside, but I was so incredibly wet, it was not a big problem. Oh God, it felt so good! We locked eyes and he began to thrust... and KABOOM! I kid you not, my good friend, what happened caught me off guard. It was that awesome!

As fate would have it, Jason's hard cock, the length... the curve... the shape of the head... it all contributed! Each thrust was catching my whole pussy...PERFECTLY! Each thrust teased my clit and g-spot and inner lips like I had never felt before! In under thirty seconds he had me panting; under a minute, I was crying out with joy; and in under ninety seconds I came twice!

Jason wanted to change positions, and he noticed the tears in my eyes, "You're okay, right?"

I wiped those tears away, "Shut up! Fuck me some more, Oh my God!"

For the next half hour he did me doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and finally, he picked me up chest-to-chest and dropped me on his cock. It was just glorious, Nicole! That odd looking dick was absolutely perfect! My pussy just couldn't get enough!

When we finished, I was snuggling under his arm and thinking about the two foolish girls who let him get away! I knew I never would!

And four months after he graduated...I married him! We beat Felecia and Teddy by two months!

Keep me posted about your pregnancy, Nicole!

All my Love, Nance