Letters to Nicole 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My little Slut!" He kissed my forehead, "I just love how your mind runs, you're like the glutton who's thinking of her dinner while she's eating her lunch!"

I giggled and asked him, "Are you going to be able to keep up with me when you're eighty?"

Jason just laughed, turned my face up, and kissed me on the lips, "Like I said, I LOVE how your mind runs!" We just swung together for maybe five minutes; then came a conversation like no other, one that I would never ever thought he would bring up. "Babe, I've been thinking about something."

"Which is?"

"Before telling you, I need to bring you up to speed on a conversation I had with Matt this week." There a long pause, but a little smile was playing at the corners of his mouth.

"Okay, go ahead then."

"We were working on 'The Stanton Project,' working right through lunch...well, we had sandwiches delivered. And in the middle of that, I said, 'Hey Matt, can I ask you something personal?' I didn't wait for him to answer, I just asked him straight out, 'We work together, and play golf some, and hang out at my house...and I've never heard you say anything about relationships.'

'You've never asked.'

'Fair enough, I'm asking now!'

He put down his sandwich, took a sip of his LaCroix, and said, 'At the moment, I'm too busy for one.'

'I get that, have you ever had any serious ones?'

'Not lately.'

'Are you gay?'

He just grinned at me."

I giggled, "What? He didn't make a smart-ass remark back?",

"Oh yeah, he did; he said, 'Not at the moment!'

So I said, 'No, really...have you had any?'

'Not for a while, last few years...I met a couple women, we would go out for a while; but it never worked out.'

Babe, I thought about what he was saying. It sounded a little strange; what do you think I asked him next?"

"I don't know, maybe he's just afraid of commitment?"

"Yep, I asked him that, and all he would say is maybe he was."

"That IS strange, he's a fun guy; he's handsome...what's not to like?"

J looked at the sky as if he were thinking, "Yeah, very odd."

Two days later Matt was over for our weekly dinner; and after the usual "How was work?" chit chat, the guys spent ten or fifteen minutes complaining about the country's economy.

J said, "Babe, way too much of our time is spent on keeping up with the fuckin' regulations!"

Matt reached for his second beer, "Assholes! They mess with the corporate taxes so much not even God could figure out how to stabilize profit margins!"

After ten minutes of that I said, "Would you two guys just stop for a second?"

Matt stared at me blankly and Jason said, "What?"

"Do you think you're going to find the solutions here at the dinner table? Why not just relax during your evenings away from work and focus on something fun? Let's change the subject!" Little did I know, Nicole, that not only would the subject change, but I was going to get a birthday present I'd never forget!

So Jason said, "Okay then, what do YOU want to talk about?"

I locked eyes on Matt, "Ohhh, how about we talk about the conversation you had the other day with our friend here? J, you know...the one about him having a relationship one of these days!"

Matt looked over at Jason and shook his head, "Ohh, well...speaking of 'assholes!' Right Mr. Big Mouth?"

Jason just laughed, "Yep, that's me! Mr. Asshole! Whenever I come home from work, my sexy wife asks me how the day went and if anything interesting happened, and I just withdraw into my little, old asshole self...and say "Nothing Dear, Nothing at all happened!"

Matt and I burst out laughing, and he said, "Okay, at least you admit you're an asshole, we got THAT out of the way!" Then he turned to me and joked, "Hey Nance, what are your predictions for the upcoming college football season?"

"Who gives a fuck about football?" The room exploded with laughter again and it took a full minute for everyone to regain control.

When it finally settled down, I said to him, "Friends talk, we girls like talking about relationships."

Matt smiled, "No shit, really?"

I giggled, "You are from Planet Earth, right? Most women I know don't live for work and football. Maybe you'd like me to do a little matchmaking for you once we start meeting new people here in Charlotte?"

Matt grimaced, "I can't think of anything I would like LESS than that!"

I looked over at a grinning Jason, "I don't think he trusts me, J!"

"He doesn't know you that well....yet!"

"Matt, are you timid when it comes to these things; don't you want to get married someday?"

"Sure I do, I just don't have a timetable for it."

I giggled again and said to Jason, "What a poop he is!" All J could do was give me the palms-up shrug. And Nicole, I just decided to go for it, "No timetable huh? Matt, are you a virgin?" He was right in the middle of taking another swig of beer and he about choked! Jason put both hands over his face and I could see him laughing behind there.

After coughing a few times so he could breath again, Matt said to J, "Where did you find this woman, asshole?"

"College," said J, "you should have seen her behavior at the frat parties!"

Matt smiled at me, "Okay, that explains it; and no Ms. Nosy, I'm not a virgin!"

Jason slapped the table with both hands, "Oh my God, get ready! I can't wait for this next question!"

I was giggling mischievously now, "Yeah, get ready," and I looked at Matt as flirtatiously as I could, "when was the last time you had sex then?"

When Matt's head jerked toward Jason, all J returned was, "Told ya...get ready!"

So he turned back to me and started, "Alright, I can see you're not gonna stop until I say stop, so stop!"

"Why?"

"Cuz I don't want to talk about this?"

"Why? For the next hour what will we talk about, football? I guess I could just clear the table and let you guys do your thing."

Then...it happened. Jason was about to offer two suggestions that would alter our lives! The first was, "Hey Matt, c'mon...you know the subject's gonna come up again someday, why not now? Let's get it all on the table and then we'll be able to move on."

Our new friend sat there thinking; he glanced at me thoughtfully and then his eyes flicked in J's direction. "Oh hell...I'm always avoiding it, this is an adult conversation, right? The frat house days are over, right? RIGHT?"

"Way, Way...over and done," I said. "Just tell us your story, you KNOW you can trust us!"

Matt took another chug of beer, "Alright, dammit, here's the deal! I love women. I was just like any red-blooded teenager, thinking about girls and what spending time with them would mean. But when my body started developing I noticed a small problem."

"What was that?"

Matt smiled weakly, "I just told you, I have a small problem!"

I stared at him blankly. He didn't say anything he just looked back at me, then turned to Jason, "Get it?"

All of a sudden the light came on for J, "Ohhhh...yeah, okay! A smallish problem, gotcha!"

When he said it like that, it hit me, Nicole; Matt wasn't very well-endowed. "Ah, okay! So to you, size matters!"

"Of course it matters."

"Not to all women, there are other important things."

"I'm sure you're right, but I'm small."

Choosing my words carefully, I said "What are we talking here?"

"If my erections were four inches, I'd be surprised!"

"I just nodded, "But if you're not a virgin, then some woman or women have seen you. Are you saying they made a big deal of it? No pun intended."

Matt even laughed at that one, "I've had sex with three women, I lost my virginity in high school, and in college I had two relationships that progressed to the point of having sex. All three women had a pretty strong reaction when they saw the size."

"Were they unkind to you?"

"The girl in high school was; she told some of her friends. The two girlfriends in college never made a fuss about it."

I sat and thought for a minute. "Jason?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to go out on a limb here, tell me what you think." Turning to Matt I began, "Okay, if I'm wrong, just say so. It seems to me that the embarrassing thing that happened in high school affected you quite a bit. We got that. BUT...when you got to college, your lovers did not embarrass you, is that right?"

"Yep."

"When you broke up with them, were they happy about it?"

"Well, the first one didn't seem happy, the second one did not want to break up."

"So Matt, you sabotaged your relationships in college...think for a second, if the embarrassment of your size was not a factor, would you have broken up with them?"

"I think I see your point."

"Yes, you think that at some point, something would have happened to embarrass you again; and you broke it off before it could. So now it's been what? Three or four years since you've had a girlfriend?"

"I've gone out on dates, but not in the last six months."

"So you've unconsciously given up. What do you think, J?"

"I think you're spot-on, Nance. But hey, what difference does it make that we see it this way; what matters is how HE sees it!

"No doubt about that, Sweetheart! What matters is, there is a woman out there who will love him as he is, and he can't give up looking!" Matt was sitting with his elbow on the table, chin in hand. "I have one more question, Matt."

"Which is?"

"The sex with your college girlfriends, how was it?"

"It was good, but I have to admit there was a nagging thought in my head that they weren't enjoying it because of the issue."

"No, that was your problem and you were projecting."

I could see the wheels turning in his head; it was almost a minute before he spoke, "Uh, yeah, maybe...I can see that now."

"Take it from me, my friend, and a lot of this I learned from Jason; a woman's enjoyment comes from how you love, and I will say even cherish her. It's the passion you have for her! You can make up for the size problem with a little imagination, or even with toys. But none of that matters as much as your desire for her. Like for me, I always had a great time having sex, a GREAT time!" I pointed at Jason, "But when I met him, it went to a whole other level!"

"Take it from me," Jason added, "This woman knows how to put everything she has into love-making!"

Matt chuckled, "Yeah...too bad I didn't meet her first! If you go back to school, Nance, maybe you should go into psychology!"

"Easy advice, Matt, put your whole self into the sex, and plan it out a little more. Communicate with her, don't try to guess. Let the passion loose!"

"Yes, I'm going to do that; I'm gonna try not to hold back anymore!"

Right then Jason got up and walked over to me, "Babe, come with me for a second; I want to ask you something. Matt, you finish your beer, we'll be right back."

When we got to the bedroom, J made the second suggestion, and I got the up-until-then shock of our married life, "Hon, Through this whole talk, I've been thinking. Your birthday is coming up next week; how about you and I show Matt the ropes regarding this whole 'passion' thing? We'll call it a birthday present for you?"

The shock registered on my face so much that it made Jason laugh! "What? Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes, here's the thing, after our conversation a while back, I was going to buy you a toy for your ass. But I'm thinking, if we play this right, his small cock might be the perfect thing!"

"You mean a threesome, right?"

"Ohh, you thought I meant just you and him...no...no way! We'll double-team you!"

I sat down on the bed grinning. "Oh my God, you're something else, my love!"

He put his hand on my shoulder, "Think you'll have fun?"

"Will you?"

"It's your birthday!"

"Okay, but you tell him!"

When we returned Matt was checking his phone, "Hey, that didn't take long. I have to be going in a few anyway."

J spoke right up, "I bet you didn't know that next week Saturday is Nancy's birthday."

"Nope, but are you planning a party?"

Jason chuckled, "Oh yeah, we are...of a sort!"

"Great," was the response, "I'm thinking that you're telling me this because I'm invited."

J glanced and me and grinned, "We're inviting him, aren't we?"

I laughed, "Sure, if he feels like cumming!"

My husband caught the pun right away and laughed out loud! "Good one, Babe!" Turning to his friend he added, "So you're invited, and if you accept, it'll be just the three of us. I've been wondering what to get her for her birthday, and this is it; if you want to."

All of a sudden it dawned on Matt what J was saying, his mouth fell open and he about choked. "Are you shittin' me?" When J nodded, he said to me, "Is he serious?"

"Totally," I replied, "We think it'll be fun and a neat way to let you see what real passion looks and feels like! There's just one condition."

"What's that?"

"No holding back, let yourself go...completely!"

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed.

Jason spoke up quickly, "There's one more condition; we all must agree that this is for Nance's birthday; it's just for fun, and it cannot...I repeat, CANNOT ruin our friendship! Hell man, we have to work together every day!"

"I guess I agree with your terms then...Holy Fuck!"

"All right, 9:00am Saturday, after we play this thing out, I want the rest of the day to spend with the birthday girl alone! And you're not coming over next Thursday either, we want you in the right frame of mind. Think you'll be horny enough for this?"

"I haven't had sex with another person for years!"

I laughed, "He'll be ready, J...but Matt?"

"Yes?"

"Two more things, bring a few condoms, and gather your thoughts because I'll want you to fuck my ass!"

The look on his face was priceless! "Holy Mary Mother of God!"

Jason and I both cracked up, Nicole...this was just too good!

************************************************************************************************************

Monday night J came home with nothing to report; he only said that Matt seemed a bit nervous, but everything was okay. But on Thursday he came home with a quick update.

"He stuck his head into my office first thing this morning, Babe," J shook his head, "I'm not sure Saturday will happen."

"What did he say?"

"He said he was nervous as hell, that he had been avoiding sex for four years, and now right out of that box he had to perform in a threesome and do it anally."

"Oh my God, poor guy; what did you tell him?"

"I told him, it's NOT a performance; it's a moment in time, a piece of his life that he has permission to enjoy, and that you and I get to enjoy it with him. Oh, and I said one more thing; that it was your birthday and we were going to fuck your brains out!"

"Haha...perfect! But he can't wrap his mind around it?"

"The rest of the day went okay; we'll just have to wait and see."

On Friday, when J came home, he said, "I don't know if anything has changed, except when I was leaving, Matt said, 'See ya tomorrow!'"

"That's a pretty good sign!"

"Maybe I'm expecting too much; it's your day and I want it to go perfect!"

Nicole, I put my arms around him, put my face right up against his, smooched his lips, and said, "Honey...I'm your wife, every day is perfect!"

He grinned at me and kissed me huge, "You're such a fucking romantic, God...I love you!"

The next day Matt knocked on our door at 8:45. Jason was wearing pajama bottoms and a tank, when he let him in, "Hey, hi... good morning! Want some coffee?"

I was in my bathrobe standing in the archway of the dining room, cup in hand. Matt said, "Wow, yeah, if you have some made, sure!"

I smiled at him, "I don't believe we've ever had coffee together, how do you take it?"

He was standing there, in gym shorts, t-shirt, and sandals, "Black is fine, thank you!"

When I handed him the cup, I looked at his shirt, "Vanderbilt? Did you go there?"

"Yeah, four years, yup!"

I looked at Jason, "Oh honey! This is great! I've always wanted to be fucked by a commodore!"

They howled, and Matt said to J, "I'll say it again, where in God's name did you find this woman?"

"God, I think when God made her, he broke the mold!"

I put my hand on Matt's chest, "There are lots of girls like me. You have no idea; if you open yourself up and get honest with women, you can find one. I have three friends I grew up with who are a lot like me."

"Are any of them available?"

I giggled, "Two of them are, but they live three hundred miles from here. Why don't you have a seat?"

He went over to one end of the sofa, "Three hundred miles huh? Just my luck!"

Making a big show of rolling my eyes, I said to Jason, "Men! Sometimes I think y'all never listen! I just said to him, he can find one!"

"I guess he's just a dumbass!"

We laughed some more and spent the next twenty minutes enjoying our coffee and loosening things up. Jason even told him about how we met; and when he brought up the part about the frat party contest, Matt's eyebrows went up and he gave me this "Ohhh, quite a new development" look!

With our second cup of coffee finished, I picked up their mugs and brought them into the kitchen. Then I went into the bedroom and took off the bathrobe. On the bed was the outfit I had selected to start (if one could call it an outfit.) It was a white thong with a stretchy apricot tank top that had been purchased four days ago. I wanted something that even Jason had never seen before so that when this moment came maybe their eyes would bug out of their head; I wasn't wrong!

Stepping back into the living room both of their mouths dropped open! Of course, I wasn't wearing a bra. Nicole, again, you should have seen their faces when I said, "Do you like my outfit? Do my tits look okay in this shirt?"

Jason made us laugh so hard, the first thing he said was, "Where's my camera?" and Matt's first response was "Holy shit!"

"J, sit over there on that end of the sofa; it's time for me to unwrap my birthday presents!"

He got up and moved, grinning at Matt the whole time; and I sat down between them. Taking them both by the hand, I said to Matt, "Let's go over the rules." His facial expression was like he hadn't thought about boundaries. So I nodded at him, "Yes, rules; let's have fun, no stupid assumptions afterward, no regrets; and a big rule is, no pain! No hitting and no biting hard at all, got it?"

"I do, can I ask one question?"

"Sure, what is that?"

"Am I allowed to kiss you?"

Jason and I just laughed and looked at each other, "Is he kidding?"

J said, "It's been four years, let's cut him a little slack."

I slapped Matt on the thigh, "Okay, but just this once, you silly!" Nicole, just as I said that, I was hit with an inspiration, "But hold on, maybe you'd like to see what kind of kissing I like, okay? This might be a good way to start our fun!"

Without waiting for an answer, I moved over to my husband and straddled him. He put his hands on my hips and said, "Speaking of pain, don't hurt us too bad, okay Babe?"

I heard Matt laugh, but replied to J, "Okay, but he isn't going to know what hit him; we haven't had sex since Wednesday, and my pussy is on fire!" I glanced over at our friend, "Not to mention my ass; I haven't had a dick in it since before we got married!" When Matt turned four shades of red, I giggled and said, "Look at him, Hon, Let's get started before he chickens out!"

J pulled me in and right from the get-go, the heat went sky high! Up until that moment I wasn't entirely sure how Jason would react to his first threesome (even though this was his idea.) Yet from the first touch of our lips, it was clear that this was going to be great! I leaned up against him with both hands on his cheek and neck, and we just went at it! It was one of our best kisses ever; our mouths were open, our lips were insistent, our tongues fought! Because I was up on my knees, his hands were all over my ass and I felt him fingering my anus and vag! After maybe thirty seconds of that, the urgent sounds of desire from deep in our throats began.