Letters to Nicole 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Matt muttering (just loud enough for us to hear,) "Yeah, Oh my God...yeah! I think you're right; that looks fantastic!"

Breaking the kiss for just a moment, I turned to him, "Get ready, you're next, you Fuck!" I pulled Jason's face into my cleavage and kind of smothered him for a few seconds, then went back to kissing him savagely. No one was in a hurry; we kissed like that for another two minutes before we took a breather.

My hubby was breathing hard, holding me close, and still fingering me lightly; "My cock is so fuckin' hard right now!"

I sat down on it a little, "Mmm, yes...that hot kissing still does it to us, just like at the beginning!"

J moved me off his dick and playfully nudged me toward our new friend, "Okay, be neighborly now, give our deprived playmate a taste of what you just gave me!"

Matt was trembling when I climbed on, but he eagerly pulled me close just as Jason had done. And right before our lips touched, he whispered, "Thank you for this!" I just smiled and his first kiss in four years took off! At first he had a little trouble keeping up with me, but then the shyness wore off and his hormones took over. Soon it was just as hot as it was with Jason, and the only difference was he kept his hands on my hips.

That was fine for a couple minutes, but then I stopped, got up higher on my knees and whispered into his mouth, "Touch me, finger me...go for it! Find my clit!"

He just groaned, "Fuck!" and his left hand drove right between my legs!

We didn't stop kissing, but I opened my eyes and looked at J. He was smiling, and his hand was pulling lightly at his hard-on which was sticking up through the fly of his pajamas.

We finally quit but were breathing heavily, "How was that? Are you warmed up now?" I giggled.

He looked over at J, "Holy fuck! You get this every day of the week?"

"Ha! Yeah, pretty much...it never gets old!"

Matt said to me, "And you're telling me there's lots of women out there just like you?"

"Oh yes, lots! With just a little patience and the right approach, you'll find them! But enough of that, I want to unwrap my presents now; I hope you're ready to show us. Let's let Jason go first!"

I got to my feet and stepped in front of him; he took my hand and stood. First I pushed his tank up to his neck, and nuzzled and kissed his chest a bit; he held the back of my head gently. We both heard him gasp when I started nibbling and licking his left nipple. Matt was murmuring "Oh Goddd!" I switched to J's other nipple and pushed my hand down the back of his P.J.'s slipping my fingers into the crack of his ass!

Jason was moaning, but he managed to say to Matt, "So fuckin' hot! She makes me crazy!"

I stepped back and pulled Matt between us facing me, "Pull his shirt off, J!" The moment of truth was approaching, and when he raised his arms to get his shirt off, my hand slid toward his cock for the first feel. He twitched but said nothing, "Okay, let's see what this four-year fuss is all about, okay?" He nodded and I slowly drew his shorts down. His cock bounced free when the waistband moved by, and yes, Nicole...no doubt he was pretty small. Jason's hands are medium sized and I would guess Matt's rock hard cock was a little smaller than his ring finger. It was cut pretty well though, and I wrapped my hand around it and gave it a few tugs. "You big goof, this is nice! The way you were talking...well you exaggerated!"

"Thanks, but I know better!"

"Don't say that! Today is a learning process; you're gonna put that negative talk to rest today!" I looked at Jason over Matt's shoulder, "Right Honey?"

"For sure! This day's off and running, and..." I pushed Matt out of the way.

"Shut up now, let's get your package unwrapped. I jerked his pajama bottoms down and J's seven inches sprang free. I saw Matt's head dip sideways when he saw how Jason was cut, so I immediately said, "I for one am very thankful that not all cocks look alike! I have big plans for these two dicks today!"

"Okay," said Jason, "Now it's our turn." He spun me around and cupped my titties from behind right through my top, "Watch this, Matt! Since we set up this playtime, I'm betting you might have had a daydream or two about her boobs. Truth now, have you?"

"More than a couple, you want the whole truth?"

"For sure, what?"

"I couldn't help it, that Thursday night when you invited me, the visuals started when I got home!"

"Did you jerk off?"

Matt blushed, "Uhh, yes!"

I closed my hands over Jason's and helped him feel up my breasts, "In that visual, did you fuck me?"

"Not that night, but Sunday night I did!" All three of us cracked up!

"Okay then," said J, "Here, take a turn, you're gonna like how her tits feel under her shirt!"

Matt reached for them and cupped them underneath, he hefted them up a bit and then began thumbing my nips. "Good God, amazing! Fuckin' amazing!"

Jason took the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up. He deliberately dragged the bottom up against my chest so it would pick up my boobs and drop them heavily. I was watching Matt's face the whole time, When my girls plopped free he breathed a "Holy FUCK!"

That made me giggle again! "You like?"

"They're perfect, better than I imagined!"

"Here," said J, "Suck 'em!" He lifted them from the side, pushed them together, and jutted them right at our friend. "Don't be shy, go ahead, suck 'em; we'll have her squirming again in no time!"

Matt stepped right in; first he kissed me again (sucking my tongue in for a few seconds.) Then he nuzzled and kissed down my neck, THAT made me shiver! Then he wrapped his lips around my left nipple and sucked as much of the tit into his mouth as he could; THAT made me gasp, "Holyyy...Oh Godd yess, that's really good! Fuckkkk!"

Jason laughed, "Oh yeah! That's it, suck those titties just like that! Use your tongue on her nipple while you do that!" My hub let go of the right breast, "Grab her other tit, Matt...keep sucking though; I can feel her shaking!" His slid his free hand down my tummy, into my thong, and pushed two fingers into my slit. I was so wet by this time that J remarked on it, "Babe, your pussy's soaked! We turning you on that bad?" Before I could answer he found my clit and his middle finger began massaging it! Oh God!

Matt switched to the other tit, (the one he was holding) and flicked at the hard point with the tip of his tongue; he shook the boob with both hands up and down against his mouth. Between his sucking mouth, the nipple play, and Jason fingering me, I felt a first orgasm gathering itself in my legs. Reaching behind me, I grabbed at J's cock with my left hand, and with my right I pulled at the back of Matt's head. All I could do groan, "Oh Fuckk...Mmm, Ungghh...Oh Fuck..I'm gonna cum, Oh FUCCKK! UNGGHHH!"

Part of the turn-on was knowing that this was just the beginning, and Jason said so, whispering in my ear, "Yeah, cum hard, my little slut! We're only getting started!"

Oh my God, Nicole, when that orgasm hit, my body just went limp! J let me slump back onto the sofa. The two naked men looked at me for a moment, "Wow, that was a good one! We have her warmed up now!"

Matt chuckled but his eyes were fixed on my pussy because I was lying back on the couch with my legs spread. "That was pretty easy," he joked.

"Her second one should be from oral; don't ya think?" J suggested. "How are your pussy eating skills?"

"Rusty...but it'll come back to me; and again, she's easy!"

Jason just laughed some more, "Go ahead then, use your tongue on her clit like you did on her nipples!" Then he looked at me, "Ready to suck some cock, birthday girl?"

I just grinned and reached for his hand while Matt got down between my legs. Jason straddled me like I did to him and braced his hands against the back of the couch. I grabbed his dick and sucked it in, knowing exactly how he liked it; and at that same moment Matt began nibbling and kissing and sucking his way up my inner thighs! With my other hand I held J by the ass and urged him to begin thrusting. Just as I was about to say something, Matt reached my clit and began to flick at it hummingbird quick! "Oh my GODDD! YESS!"

With his dick in my mouth, J was leaning over my head and urging/teasing/hissing in my ear, "How's he doing? Is your pussy gonna cum again? Oh my FUCKKK, yesss...suck my cock just like that, Holy shit! Fucking beautiful cock-sucker! Mmmmm!"

Matt pushed two fingers into my twat just as he started sucking my button. He was sawing in and out slowly, but his mouth had me right on the edge again! After a minute of that, I pulled J's cock out and gasped, "OH GODDD, keep doing that! Here it comes again! Ungghhh...shit, it's coming...God, I can't hold it!" The orgasm slammed me back against the cushions with a shuddering groan!

"Wow!" said J looking back over his shoulder, "Good job, Man! We got her again in less than two minutes! Here, you're sucking her, it's only right that she returns the favor...get up here while I open her pussy!"

They traded places and Jason got on his knees between my legs and pulled my ass even with the edge of the sofa. This time Matt knelt beside me, and I could see on his face that he was (let's say) "concerned" about how I would feel sucking his smallish member. "Remember," I said to him, "Don't hold back, just enjoy the moment!" And I took him by the balls and sucked him in!

J was watching, "She's so good at this; you'll fuckin' love it! If you're gonna cum, go ahead...right in her mouth, no need for permission!"

Matt looked down at me as if to say, "Is he right?" I just giggled and did my best to find his sensitive spots. It wasn't difficult; Matt is such a guy that his main spot was just under the head, and I found out very quickly that he loved having his balls played with at the same time. Deep throating him was no challenge at all; in fact, it was so easy that I still had a lot of room to use my tongue! "Holyyy Shittt!" he exclaimed when I was sucking him pretty hard. Then I used my other hand to finger his anus!

In the meantime, J stopped watching and pushed the big head of his cock about an inch into my wet tunnel. He thumbed my clit, and teased me by pushing in a little bit, as if he were going to fuck me deep, but then he didn't...he pulled back out again. He did that five or six times until I looked at him, "Godd...please make up your mind!"

Matt tried to laugh but he was close to exploding. He reached down and grabbed at my boob; I could hear him gasping and moaning, "Fuckk...yesss! Oh Godd yeahh.." He pinched my nipple and shook my tit, and just as he did that, Jason quit his teasing and shoved his fat cock in deep!

"Go ahead, Matt...she wants it! Look what I'm doing, see my cock fucking her cunt?"

Matt looked at Jason and heard what he said; it was too much for him, through gritted teeth he said, "Nance...here it comes, get ready!" And he blew a load down my throat! Oh my God, Nicole, strange as it seems, he unloaded more cum into my mouth than Jason ever did...not what I would have guessed! To his credit (when he came) he didn't just roll over somewhere and rest. J was still fucking the shit out of me; so Matt leaned down and began sucking on my right nipple and rolling the other one between his thumb and forefinger!

"That's it, Man!" J grunted as he pushed in deep again, "I'm fucking her pussy and you're sucking her tits! She'll cum again soon!" He was so right! With six more thrusts I screamed and came hard, but my hub didn't stop. Matt slowed down some after that orgasm, then he kissed me deeply, sucking my tongue into his mouth. Jason pounded me some more, and within twenty seconds, I froze again and went off a fourth time! With my pussy cumming around his dick, he lost it and quickly pulled out shooting his stuff all over my thigh.

I was laughing, "That's a first, why did you do that?"

"Hell, I don't know," he said sitting down heavily (and watching his stuff drip on the floor.) "All of a sudden I thought about maybe Matt didn't want to stick his cock into my cum, and I just reacted!"

"He brought condoms, Silly!"

Matt and I laughed at J trying to get up on wobbly legs, "I better go get a towel."

Our new lover said, "Are we done now?

"What? No! Are you silly too?" I looked down at his cock, and he was hard again. I put my hand around it and said, "This doesn't look like it's done yet?"

"I just thought..."

"There's your problem!" I giggled, "Don't you think I need you to fuck me too!" When J returned with the towel, I added, "After he cleans this up, I THINK we should move to the bedroom. Bring the condoms, please."

Matt looked at Jason but he just joked, "What? Don't argue, the girl is on fire! She gets in these moods!" I laughed and headed toward the bedrooms..

Halfway there, Nicole, I had a thought. "Guys, would you mind if I get a little more selfish here?"

J kept the humor going, "More selfish? How many more orgasms do you want?"

"I haven't even started counting on my toes yet!"

"What do ya think, Matt? Think we can make her cum again?"

Our friend was pulling the condoms out of the pocket of his shorts, "From the way this is going, I'd put ten grand on it!"

"We're good for twenty more minutes, Babe!"

I was so laughing, "Oh my God! What a couple of wimps! Okay...follow me!" I know Jason was expecting me to go into our bedroom, but I didn't; I led them to the guest bedroom with the two twin beds in it. "Like I said, selfish!" Lying down on one of them, I said, "J, you kneel down on this side; and Matt, you kneel down on the other side. There's something I want that I haven't had for a long time!"

J was still wise-cracking, "This sounds like it's gonna be complicated!"

"Shut up and get down there!" They we chuckling as they got in position on either side of me. "Now, I'm going to relax here and just enjoy the feeling of you two sucking my tits! Does that sound 'too complicated' for you?"

Matt got into the spirit of it, "Told you, she's so fuckin' easy it's ridiculous!"

I was about to say something but Jason clapped his hand over my mouth, "Now YOU shut up! We have some serious nipple sucking to do!" All I could do was giggle into his hand.

Nicole, seriously! Their mouths and tongues on my tits and nipples were so amazing! My pussy was heating up all over again, and I put my hands on the back of their heads and just held them there! I told them, "Goddd! THAT is so fucking perfect! Mmm, yeahhh, FUCKkk, yesss! Keep sucking them, SHITTT! Mmmm!" I don't know if Matt was used to all the dirty talk, but I knew my husband was loving it!

After about five minutes of that, Jason flipped me sideways and buried his face between my legs. I grabbed Matti's head with both hands and pulled his face to mine for what was immediately a torrid kiss! J was tongue-fucking me but kind of avoiding my clit (to make it last!) This picture was so fucking hot in my mind, I'm having difficulty typing the words right now!

Breaking the kiss, I murmured into his mouth, "You need to fuck me now!"

He kissed me again and said, "I have to tell you, I got the smallest condoms and they still don't fit very well."

"Then don't wear one, I only said bring them in case you had an issue with fucking my ass; you okay without it?" Jason was listening and he started in on my clit! "Oh FUCKKK! He is so damn good, Mmmm, unnngghhh...do me J!"

"You gonna cum again?" asked Matt.

I could only gurgle, "You are so silly!" and Ka-boom...my pussy exploded!

Jason would NOT let me rest! "If you're gonna be selfish, then be selfish!" he laughingly said. "Come over here, Matt...let's see how that cock does in her pussy, I've got here primed now!"

He didn't bother, they just spun me around again and Matt climbed on me missionary! His little, hard dick pushed right in, an I didn't even know it until his hips started slapping against me as he fucked my hungry cunt. Later, Jason said it was fun to watch, but he also said he didn't see much of a reaction from me. I really had to fake it a little, we sure didn't want to throw our friend off his game. I also didn't want him cumming in me either. It would have been disappointing if (after two orgasms) he had nothing left.

His face said he was totally into it, so I held him by the side of his head, "Are you ready to do my ass?"

He was thrusting, but he managed to say, "Yeah, I'm ready!"

"C'mon, I want this really BAD!"

This was the real reason I wanted a twin bed, Nicole, I had this position in mind. I got up on my hands and knees with the knees on the side edge; Jason was in front, Matt was behind me.

"Hon, do you think we need some lube?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Let's try it, maybe I was wet enough for this to work."

J said to Matt, "Go slow, she'll let us know!"

Matt shoved his member into my hole which was still creamy wet. He fucked my pussy for maybe thirty seconds and then said, "Okay, ready?" and pushed the head slowly into my anal ring! Jason had his hands bracing me by the shoulders, but it wasn't necessary. Just like one of my fingers, his dick slid all the way in...no problem!

"Oh yes! That feels great...Mmm...Oh my Goddd!" Since that part was so easy, he began a slower thrusting which also went perfectly! "OH FUUCKKK! Mmmm, Yeah, fuck it, Matt! Fuck my ass so good!" J's hard cock was right in front of me, and he pushed it against my mouth to suck on at the same time! Oh God, Nicole, you would have loved seeing a picture of this! That little dick was the perfect size for anal; and (balancing on one hand,) I reached for my clit and finger-tipped it! The guys found a rhythm and pretty quick I was moaning around Jason's cock and ramping up for a cum!

Just as I was about to freak, I heard Matt start yelling, "DAMMIT...OH MY GODDD! Fuck this ass, Goddd...fuck it! Get ready Nance! FUCKKK YESSS!!" God, he just exploded and emptied his balls in me which distracted me enough that I didn't cum! No matter...it was incredible just listening to him enjoy himself. Rolling to the side I pulled J next to me, and we just watched and laughed as our friend fell flat on the end of the bed holding his head and moaning.

"You done, Babe?"

"Goodness no, Love; are you?"

"I wouldn't mind a little doggie, arms too tired?"

"Oh God no! Let's finish this properly with you fucking me, I love you so much! Thanks for the fun present!"

For seven or eight more minutes my husband stood in the same spot Matt did, and gave my cunt what it needed...his perfect dick! I came three more times and at the end, he bellowed and erupted, I felt his jizz dripping down my thighs...and then my arms gave out! God, what a great time we had!

There's one more thing I want to say about it; but I'm too tired right now. I think I'll sleep in tomorrow...unless Jason wakes me up early; wink Wink!

Love you, Girlfriend!

Nance