Letters to Nicole 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I coyly smiled at her, "Just remember, you signed in blood!"

Later turned out to be two weeks later in early November. Jason had to work on Saturday, so Bill stayed home with Jenny. It wasn't until the following Wednesday that she and I had lunch at my house, and we had a chance to talk about it. I wish you could have been there to hear how funny (and erotic) that conversation was!

The weather had gotten a little chillier, so as I was taking Jenny's jacket, she started in immediately! My first question was innocent enough, just chit-chat, "So, it's been ten days since we last talked, how have things been going?"

"It's all YOUR fault, Nance!"

"What is?"

"Bill and I had sex twice!"

"That's great! But how is that my fault?"

Jenny held her hand to her forehead and looked down, "I can't lie, that day in the pool turned me on so bad, I just lost it that night. I told Bill I needed sex and we went to the bedroom right away."

"Oh my God! That's REALLY great!"

"Yes, but no matter how hard we tried, he couldn't get it up enough. So I crawled on top of him for a kiss, and he said, 'I'm so sorry!'" Then Jenny looked at me, "I just said, 'Honey, don't feel bad...but PLEASE eat my pussy!' He laughed and urged me up higher; I just sat on his face and let him lick me to two orgasms!" Jenny grinned, "So it's YOUR fault!"

I laughingly said, "Yes, I'll take the blame for this one, you horny thing! All it takes is one comment to set you off, huh?"

"I guess so! The day before yesterday I woke him up early before work, and he was able to fuck me long enough to make me cum, then he emptied his balls in me! You can take the blame for that one as well!" She had me giggling, "And now Ms. Nancy Pantsy, I'm curious what will happen when you give me some of the details of your threesome!"

"There's not a lot to tell really," I began. "A while back J and I were talking and he found out that I had done anal in the past. If you ever saw him, there's no way I want to try that cock of his in there, so for my birthday he thought I would enjoy a threesome...and here's where your signature in blood becomes important again; Matt's not real big; in fact, that dick of his is perfect for anal! So we invited him."

Jenny blinked at me, "And...how was it?"

Making a show of blinking back at her, I said, "Sooo much fun! That first time was a couple months ago, and we recently invited him again, as I said!"

My new girlfriend pursed her lips and nodded, "Godd...I can only imagine!"

"Have you ever done the dick in your ass thingie?"

"No, but I wouldn't mind trying it under the right circumstances. But it'll never happen, I have no desire to hurt Bill. I absolutely know he would take the suggestion the wrong way."

"Only you would know, but tell me something; since you have these new details; is what happens next going to be MY fault again?" God, did we ever laugh!

Not much changed for the next two or three months other than our conversations became more and more detailed and her sex life with Bill improved simply because she got bolder. Occasionally she would ask me another question about the threesome thing. Along about the first week of February, we came up with the idea of the block party and set the date for the second weekend in March. I'll never forget it, Nicole; it was a very cold morning later that month, we had just gotten home from a shopping trip to get supplies for the event.

After unloading her S.U.V. we sat down at her kitchen table. "Want some coffee, Nance? I do!"

"Sure, since you're making it."

"God, I'm shivering; when was the last time it was this cold?"

"Seriously, Oh my God, my chill bumps are frozen! But hey, where's Bill today?"

"I don't know. Home Depot? He loves that store!"

And then came the part of our conversation that changed everything! FIRST, I wanted to be funny, so I said to her, "Yeah, Home Depot...where boys find their toys!"

She gave me this knowing smile and said, "Speaking of toys, I bought one this week for my small collection!"

"You did? What did you get?"

"A slim vibrator for my ass!"

"Oh, you naughty thing! Have you tried it yet?"

"I did! Oh my God, it was amazing! Anal stimulation is a whole different feel, for sure!"

"Oh yes it is!" I leaned toward her and said softly, "Maybe you could talk Bill into using it on you!" Nicole, (it was just a slip of the tongue,) but SECONDLY I said, "I remember when Fele...I mean Jason first used a vibrator on my ass..." The startled look on Jenny's face stopped me in the middle of the sentence.

"Who? Whaaat?"

I just KNOW I was blushing profusely, "Jason and I sometimes play with my toys."

"Yeah, but you were going to say 'Felecia' and my nosy radar went up! Is there something you've done that you never told me before?"

Being caught a little off guard, I recovered quickly; "Well, yes...there are some things; don't you have a few secrets in your past?"

"I suppose, but I'm not hiding anything."

"Neither am I."

She cocked her head at me, "Okay then, have you and Felecia been intimate?"

I kept my eyes locked on her, "Yes."

"So you're bi-sexual?"

"Yes."

"You never told me."

"You never asked, but Jenny?"

"What?"

"I feel like you're my best friend now; what I've done in the past is past."

Jenny looked thoughtful for a minute. "I took my clothes off in front of you."

"So what? I told you, my past is past."

"Okay, but when I did that, you never thought about me that way?"

I hesitated for just a second, "Look, Jen, I won't deny that the thought crossed my mind, but I wasn't ever going to bring it up."

Then SHE startled me! "Why not?"

The "startle" had to be all over my face, "I...I just told you, you're my best friend!"

"Felecia was your best friend, wasn't she?"

"Yes, and since I'm being honest, she was the first person I ever had sex with." And right there, Nicole, I could see it in her face; the thought had crossed her mind also! So the "naughty me" pushed her, "So Jenny, now you can admit it too; the thought crossed your mind, right?"

"If I'm honest, I would have to admit it."

"There, so now we got THAT out of the way!" I took another sip of my coffee. "Just remember though...you signed off in blood!"

She laughed, "Yeah, I'll kill you if you tell anyone!"

I giggled, "Would that be like a murder-suicide or something?" She got the giggles too. "Okay, so now for the sake of clarity, any more questions? God knows I don't want you to think I'm hiding anything!"

"Oh my God, I have lots of questions now, but we have to put this stuff away. Let me just ask one thing today; besides your threesome, have you been with other people since you got married?"

"I have, and Jason knows about it! There's this other friend from college named Rachel. We got together a few times three plus years ago when J was gone for six weeks on his internship.

"Oh my Goddd!"

I smiled, "There's a big difference between needing something and wanting something, Jen. I don't "need" anyone besides Jason. Before I met him, I admit I slept around a lot; but now I love him, and that changed everything! I just told you, it was over three years before we did the Matt-thing, and that's been fun; I really enjoyed it! But I don't need it...it was just for fun." Nothing was said for the next two minutes; Jenny was lost in thought. I finished my coffee and stood up to pour some more, "So, I think it's my turn to ask a question, have your ever slept with a woman...or thought about it before?"

"Uh, no, never tried it, but being open about this, I thought about it from way back in high school. I saw some porn things and it looked sexy...and I thought about it; but I was pretty boy crazy too. When I was a senior, there was a lesbian couple in our circle of friends, and they made it clear that I was invited to join them if I wanted to. Again, I was sorta tempted, but I didn't do it."

"Yeah, when you were a senior, you said no; when I was a senior, I said yes."

Jenny stood up and gave me a quick hug, "Lots to think about, Nance; I'm going to spend some time thinking about all of it. Let's get these supplies put away, okay?"

We were pretty busy the next ten days with all our spare time organizing the party. Everything went great; we had such a good time! We met several new people, even a few from three blocks away...of course we didn't turn away anyone! As I told you before, Matt showed up with Carrie; one of the first things I noticed about her, she wasn't gorgeous in any sense...but she looked "nice!" Just so you know, right there I asked how she and Matt met, and she said, "I was loading groceries in my car, and one of those plastic bags broke and spilled things all over the sidewalk. He walked by and helped me!"

"Chivalry's not dead, right Carrie?"

"He was a gentleman, that's for sure!" and she cracked us up by adding, "Little did I know...Oh my God!"

"Yeah," said Matt, "It took a while for my true colors to emerge!"

I don't want to get sidetracked here, Nicole, so I'll tell you the rest on the phone. But one more thing; I caught Matt later (alone) and asked him, "So you, is this serious?"

"I like her...a lot!"

"What do you like most?"

He winked at me, "She's...passionate!"

I high-fived him, "Nuff said!"

Later on, Jenny wanted to know if I had an opinion of Carrie, "You have to know Matt's history, Jen. J and I advised him to find someone who knows how to love passionately. I already told you, he's not the most endowed guy around. So he needs someone who will let him love her with everything else he's got. Does that make sense?"

"Totally, if I'm reading this right, that would be someone who's not all full of herself."

"Exactly! Carrie reminds me of a couple friends I had back in the day named Franklin and Samantha. They didn't have all that in the looks department, but they knew how to love! Oh my God, did they ever!" Jenny nodded, the expression on her face was very revealing; like...she knew without asking that I had been with Frankie and Sammie at some point. Anyway, I continued, "And it might interest you to know, those two introduced me to Jason!"

We had such a fun time that day; there were at least twenty couples and four or five singles there as well. More than half of them said we should do it again in a few months when summer hit, so we tentatively set up a date in July. (Matt and Carrie were engaged by then!) The only bad part was that the next day it took us six hours to clean up!

For the next two weeks not much was said about sex and nothing was said about our conversation from three weeks ago. To me, Jenny was avoiding the subject; knowing her as I did by that time, she was avoiding it because she was thinking about it, and I gave her her space.

But the first week of April, it happened! The guys had been so excited all week because the weather reports were predicting the first really warm days of spring...it was going to touch 80 degrees on Saturday! We were looking forward to it as well; the weather had been too chilly to swim (even though the pool was heated.) So that morning I got into my two-piece early and went over there around 8:30. Jenny had coffee and croissants ready on the patio.

After giving her a hug hello, (Jenny was in her tropical flower bikini, so I removed my cover-up shirt dress,) and we sat down, "Thank God," I began, "summer is right around the corner!"

"Yeah, feels really good, you can sense the change is here to to stay."

She said that in a rather halting fashion, so I studied her face. She was almost staring at the cup of coffee on the table, but when nothing was said, her eyes glanced up at me...almost furtively, then she looked down again. She knew I had seen it so I asked, "Hey, you okay?"

Lifting her eyes she said, "Nance, I think I want to do it."

I knew what she meant but I replied, "Do what?"

She giggled (half nervously and half amused,) "You're such a goof! You know what I mean!"

I felt a surge and tried to lock on her eyes, "You sure?"

"Oh, I'm sure; I never told you, but from the moment we met there was something different about you. I couldn't put my finger on it at the time, but a while later I realized it was the same attraction that I felt when my high school friends tempted me."

"I knew you were feeling that, Jen!"

"You did? You never said anything!"

"Why should I? You're my absolute best friend ever now. Why would I even think about messing that up?"

Then she jokingly answered, "Because we're two of the horniest bitches ever?" Oh my God, Nicole, that comment broke the tension and we laughed for a whole minute!

Finally I said, "And you call ME a goof? You nut!"

"It's true isn't it?"

"Of course it's true," and we giggled some more, "Have you considered the consequences of this? Like what if Bill found out?"

"Sweetie, when we talked about you being Bi, I wanted to try it right then and there, I've been considering what it would mean ever since. No, Bill cannot find out, at least not right now. It would hurt his pride too badly which is already a mess."

"I've never hidden anything from J before, do I start now?"

"I guess that would be your choice."

"He knows my history, but he's never asked about you and me. Maybe he won't."

"Again, it's your choice too; if he does ask, don't lie, but make him sign off on the secret in blood!" Oh my God, Nicole...Jen is so funny sometimes!

"So girlfriend, is this morning a good time to try it?"

"I was hoping to!"

"What if you don't like it?"

"I don't think there's much chance of that, but I will know if I like it from the first kiss!"

It was my turn to joke, "You're a romantic bitch too, huh?"

"Totally!" she laughed.

"One thing you need to understand, Jen; I promised Jason that my bi-sexuality would never interfere with our own love-life. We play together on Saturdays...a lot! It would not be fair of me to wear myself out with you and not have anything left for him!"

"Nance, you do what's right for yourself and your husband, I will not complain."

Reaching for her hand I said, "I want you bad, Jenny...Let's go try this!"

I helped her up and we walked into the house; when she pulled the sliding glass door shut she leaned against the wall next to it. Her eyes had the same mixture of fear, anticipation, and desire that Kelly Conway's had back in my very first letter to you; but in Jenny's case, she had thought this through. "Right here, Nance...Oh my God, right here, right now!"

Stepping into her space I put both hands on the wall on either side of her head and inched my face right up to hers. She was breathing rather heavily and visibly trembling, "You are so beautiful, Jenny Traynor...I love you so much!"

She pursed her lips, nodded, then smiled. Reaching under my arms she held me by the shoulder blades and pulled me into our first kiss! Nicole, I would have wanted it to be slower and more romantic-like, but Jenny would have none of that! Our mouths crushed together in a searing kiss! As I write this I'm trying to think of a word to describe it; hungry is not the right one, it was more like starving! Or maybe like someone who was dying of thirst and at the last second found some water!

The kissing went on and on for several minutes before I brought my hands down and drew her away from the wall so I could grab her ass (yet never losing contact with her lips.) Her boobs pressed into mine in a kind of digging into each other tit-fight...and still the kiss went on! Torrid! THAT'S the word I'm looking for, TORRID!

We fell to the floor and went at it some more. Jenny rolled me on top of her and grabbed at my ass; it was clear she wanted to feel our pussies together amid all the body contact. I giggled into her mouth and tried to grind a little so she could have what she wanted! I must have been doing a good job of that because she immediately began moaning into my mouth and our make-out zoomed off even hotter! After another minute her hands slipped inside my bikini brief, and her fingers invaded the crack of my ass!

This is when I broke the kiss, "Oh yeah, your horny thing! You seem to have this all planned out! Going for my ass first, huh?"

She mouthed the word "fuck" right into my face only inches away, and then said, "More like the horny bitch we said before; I don't think you have any idea what your threesome story set off in me!"

I pushed myself up on my hands, "Good to know! Do you know what set me off with you? My first look at your tits! Oh my God... those nipples! So fucking hot!"

Jenny let go of my butt and yanked her top down just under her boobs, "Okay, here... what do you want to do with them?"

I leaned down and gave the right nipple one small flick with my tongue, "There! How's that?"

Jenny laughed, but at the same time she grabbed her tit on one side and with the other hand around my neck, she pulled my face toward the nipple, "You bitch!" she teased, "Now suck that before I get pissed!" For the next two minutes I licked, nibbled, and sucked that right teat until she was gasping (all the while still grinding my pussy into hers as best I could.) Then I switched to the left nipple and attacked that one in the same way. She was moaning a lot, and whispering, "Oh Yess...so good! Mmm, fuck yes...oh Goddd...feels sooo good!"

I let up enough to say, "You like that, do you?"

She was still gasping from it, "You're not gonna stop yet, are you?"

"Here," I rolled off her and said, "Get on your hands and knees and hang them in my face!" I found out then and there this was one of her favorite things to do in foreplay. Those beautiful breasts were firmer than mine, but they had just the right amount of size and softness that when I pushed them together, I could get both nipples in my mouth at the same time!

I could tell from her reaction that she had never gotten this often enough. "OH FUUCK! You beautiful fucking bitch! Oh my Godddd...YES! Fucking suck my titties...just like that, Nance...just like that! Fuck yesss!"

It's kind of easy to type that, Nicole; but this maneuver was inflaming her and her voice was broken and raspy, almost as if her hormones were short circuiting her vocal cords! I could tell she wasn't going to cum from it, but if I would have had a third hand and been able to finger her clit, she would have gone off in ten seconds. (On a sexy side-note, during the third time we were together, she fingered herself during this boob suck and I was right, ten seconds!)

After a few minutes of this fun, we got up and moved things to the bedroom on the off-chance Bill would come home early for some reason. We always left the bedroom door open so we'd hear him come in. Standing next to her bed, we kissed for another five minutes and somewhere in the middle of that we got each other's bikini top off. When the kiss ended, we grabbed our boobs on the sides and raked our nipples together for three or four minutes. The sexual electricity was really arcing each time the hard points folded together.

"Oh God, I love this!" she murmured.

"Does Bill have sensitive nipples like you?"

"He has no reaction when I touch his," she replied, "I generally have to ask him for more nipple play."

"Be bold is what I always say; most of the guys I've been with didn't mind being asked. Do you mind when they ask you for something?"

"It's been a while since I even thought about a question like that, but no."

"Good, then you won't mind if I ask for what I want!"

Jenny playfully tweaked my nipple, "No! What do you want?"

I shoved her back on the bed, "I want to eat your pussy! Oh God, please don't say no!"

"Oh fuck, here we go...I've been thinking what this will be like for two weeks!"

Pulling her bikini bottom off, I said, "I do have one request, please don't die; I'm very good at this!" She burst out laughing, "And what will I say to your husband and the paramedics when they ask how it happened?"