Letters to Nicole 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny had one fingertip in her mouth and she watched intently as I got down between her legs, "No really, Nance; don't hurt me!" It was my turn to laugh!

I started slowly and spent a lot of time paying attention and exploring her legs above the knee. The top bulge of her thighs and the creases between her thighs and pussy were super sensitive. By the time I got there she was groaning and sometimes yelping softly, clutching at her tits and biting her lower lip! When my tongue finally slipped between the folds of her labia, she got shrill, "Oh MY, Oh FUCKK! Ohhhh yessss, Goddd!"

I stopped, "Am I hurting you?"

"Shut up! Don't you dare stop!" I flicked at her anus with the tip of my tongue, and then lapped hard up her slit to her clit six or seven times! "Oh yeah...OH Yeah...Oh my Goddd, yesss!" When her ass started to clench and bounce her cunt up into my mouth, I glued my mouth to fairly large clit and sucked it in. "Ohhh Goddddd...Ohh FUUCCKKK!" she wailed! She was grabbing at my hair with one hand, (pulling my face harder into her pussy,) and the other hand was lifting her tit up so she could suck on her own nipple! She cried out, "Ohh NANCE!" and her first lesbian orgasm exploded like rockets taking off!

No way was I letting her come down from that one! Pushing two fingers into her hole, I gently massaged her clit. Jenny was breathing heavily with one hand on her forehead. She was gasping, "Ohh my God!" It didn't take much to get her going again. This time I kept sawing into her with my fingers, searching for her g-spot and flicking her clit with my tongue! She grabbed both of her tits and her eyes flew open staring down at me, "Holyyy Shitttt! Again? Oh Fucckkk!"

Pausing for a second to say, "Yeah, this initiation needs to be memorable...I'm making sure this horny, little pussy never forgets this day!" I added a third finger and licked harder at her clit.

"Okay, do it! Do me, Nance...you sexy fuckin' bitch! Oh Goddd...I can't...Oh GODDD!" I found the rhythm, and just as her ass cheeks tightened, I sucked her clit in again! "Oh yeah! That's...OH GODD, here it comes! OH FUUCCKKK!"

We spent five minutes cuddling after that. There was a lot of soft kissing and pretty soon things were heating up again. Round two began with her fondling my boobs, and when she started thumbing my nipples and pushing her knee between my legs so I could grind on it, well...it was my turn to groan!

"God, Jen, have you ever sucked a woman's titties before?" Her eyes were locked on mine and she shook her head. "What are you waiting for? C'mon!"

Jenny giggled, "So impatient!" but she wrapped her lips around the left nipple and sucked it in!

"Mmm...Good job! That's really good, Unghhgg...y..yess...so good!" I took her gently by her head and guided her to the other breast, "Now this one...that's it, suck it...Oh Godd...suck it Babyyy!" Then I held onto her leg so I could hump her knee. I could have easily gone off in this way, but holding back a bit was necessary. So stopped her and said, "Your turn now, I need my pussy sucked; it's a part of your initiation, ya know!"

"Oh Wow! Okay!"

Having never done it before, Jenny smartly tried to do to me what I did to her, and even though it wasn't the best that first time, I was so turned on it didn't matter. I was nearing an orgasm already by the time she began licking me, "Mmm, Yeah! Unngg...yesss, suck it...suck my clit, Jen... suck it into your mouth and make me cum...Fuckkk!" Such a turn-on...I cried out and came all over her face! She was going to keep going but I said no. "I do want one more orgasm, but let's finish with some tribbing, okay?"

"Tribbing? What's that?"

Scooting back on the bed I replied, "Scissoring, rub your pussy against mine! You'll love it!"

Her eyes got big as saucers; I found out later she had seen this maneuver in porn videos but had not realized what it was called. When our wet pussies slid together, we worked it for a while, but the angle was bad. So I got her to lie flat and I mounted her; right away our cunts mated perfectly and we banged together like that for at least five minutes!

Two things were driving me crazy, Nicole: the first one was watching her beautiful tits bouncing and flowing up and down her chest while we scissored, and the second one was Jenny was begging me over and over, "Fuck me...Fuck me, Nance...Make me cum, Oh God please make me cum! It was so incredibly hot that we both came twice like that!

When I rolled away from her, we looked at the clock, 11:55; the guys would probably be home at 1:00. We were kind of messy and the bed needed straightening. By 12:40 we showered together, the room was normalized, and we were eating sandwiches and chips back out on the pool deck.

When Bill came through the back door and sat down with us, we got the giggles when he said, "Hi girls, so what did you do this morning?"

So much fun! My life has been such an adventure...wouldn't you agree? And wrapping up this up, I have to tell you. Two months later, the three men went off for a Friday-Sunday golf weekend. Jenny and I spent five hours each of the first two days exploring this new relationship. We even got acquainted with her anal vibrator and my double-ender dildo! Yes, it took all of Sunday to recover, but it was totally amazing...just unforgettable!

I'm still debating what to do should Jason ever ask about it; and I have made him copies of these letters. When the time is right, I'll let him read them. In the meantime though, the rest of our communications will be on the phone. Then again, maybe YOU could write the story of your own journey?

Can I talk you into it? We'll see!

Love you!

Nancy