All Comments on 'Lettie's Wager'

by masustacy

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhartover 1 year ago

Intelligent and charming!

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star, she tried to cheat, she WANTED to cheat - staying after that makes him a cuck

/

you started by quoting a question

"I never understand stories where the husband sees his wife on the verge of cheating and just watches to see what will happen."

.

They watch to see if they married a faithful woman or a whore

Few men want to be their wife's warden, they want a faithful wife not a full time job guarding her cunt while she tries to stab you in the back

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

Loved your story!

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

I mean, if the husband did stop the wife, most of these stories would not exist.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Love the story, and take it for just that- a fictional story. Which excuses Lettie's one moment of lunacy. But, what stuck in my mind throughout was the cheapness of the MC- his brother-in-law saves his wife, his marriage, his life, and he 'offers to let him borrow his boat'. Dang, this is the kind of skinflint who squeezes a penny so hard that he can put Lincoln's head into the monument. And the officer, Darrel, who helped him out by destroying harmful evidence, well, he'd 'give him a good deal on a used shotgun'. Squeak, squeak, squeak.........

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

I'm glad the issue of her panties being wet when she was caught got addressed. As the counseling sessions were going along it seemed like that was going to be swept under the rug.

One issue it feels like should have been addressed was the fact that she grabbed another dress and tried to sneak out after she'd been busted. Being a woman of her word on not wanting to welsh on a bet doesn't really cover it sufficiently.

Otherwise very well written and believable to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay, so you thought analytically about stories in which the wife attempts to stray and that led you to produce an extremely well-written story that was both interesting and unusual. And, at least for me, you made the whole crazy situation somewhat plausible. The characters were uniformly engaging and well developed, though it probably makes me a weirdo that the therapist was my favorite character. I bet that you can’t continue to produce such wonderful stories, so you’d better get busy trying to prove me wrong. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although the derivation of the expression refers to the Welsh, the common expression is “welching” on a bet.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 1 year ago

Good story of a man taking charge of a situation. It could have gone either way and I'm sure the cuck loving readers were hoping the wife turned into a personal slave for Boden. Fortunately the writer had other ideas. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very entertaining tale. Solid writing. Decent characterizations. And a happy ending.

.

It did lack tension, though. You solved tne “Biden” problem almost too easy, and early. While you made the counseling interludes informative, they too just lacked any real drama.

.

That all said…nice job. Enjoyed it.

.

4 very strong ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Commenting after reading just the author’s note prior to the story.

A husband should not have to fight for his wife. That fight ended when they agreed to marry, really even when they became exclusive but certainly at marriage. Why be married if it means you still need to fight, actually convince, your spouse to stay faithful. It’s all commitment and little benefit.

Further, the reason why these stories are difficult is because intent itself is beyond the line. There’s certainly a continuum from a spouse never leaving the house to even see another person to being made airtight in a hotel room on either end with things like role play and fantasy somewhere in the middle. Intent is well along that continuum, it’s already a conscious betrayal and disrespect that yes, the physical act furthers but the no go line was crossed when the decision was made solidly enough that the other spouse had to as you say, fight for his or her spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Except for two unforced errors this is easily a 5. The simpering virtue signaling about "minorities" is one of the seven warning signs of a mind "curated" by leftist nonsense, and the resort to the "counselor/psychologist" is a lazy plot device for telling a story, not to mention that there is no "expertise" there that can't be found among the "uncredentialed" (there is a Vanderbilt study that found exactly that). There is certainly no science of psychology. From phrenology through Freud to Skinner to Rogers and beyond, it's all bullshit. That's why psychiatrists had to be saved from going out of business by the drug companies. Nevertheless, this line alone is worth 2 stars: "I owned the store for seven years and was the world's foremost expert in limited growth potential." 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, her ‘punishment’ is to be the wife she always should have been?!? He should have st least found something that she didn’t enjoy. Maybe whipping her would work!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the prolog the author lamented the fact that so many men find out the wife is planning to cheat but don’t fight for her. I believe that if a married man has to fight for his wife then she is not worth having as a wife. I fought for and won my wife while we were dating. If I have to fight for her now then I don’t want the skank.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Sorry. I quit after the first page. She is just too stupid to be interesting or too deceptive to care about.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

You set out to contrive "a scenario where the plan to cheat is thwarted, but the marriage remains worth salvaging in the reader's eyes." I think that you have done this very effectively. Working on Lettie's naivety was, I think, the key to your success with this.

I do wonder, though, if there are actually two stories here, both good. The recovery of the marriage being the first and and the the sexual (and business) developments over the next year being the second. (Maybe there's even a third when he gains access to the trust fund and they live happily ever after?) Whatever, I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for posting it.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. We'll done.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

That was a very well written story.

You're right, the 'close call' story inevitably ends with a reconciliation, but the most important thing is that the wayward wife needs to earn it.

I think Lettie did admirably in accepting the blame, then atoning for nearly destroying their marriage. She definitely earned her reconciliation and helped greatly improve her marriage as a consequence.

Very nicely done. 5*

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 1 year ago

Best RAAC story on the site as of now. 5* all the way. That is what a loving wife is supposed to be and how a real man should approach this. I know it will raise a cry of "NOT TRUE" by all the feminists, but every woman I believe is looking for an excuse to let go .. I've seen it so many times in my 60+ years. They want to let go with a man they can trust to know the difference in the 3 feelings the psychologist hinted at in the story. That comes from also from 40 years of marriage to a women who would run you down in the parking lot if you crossed her, but loves to give her self up to the man she trusts with her feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was fairly well written. The premise was just okay. His decision was a 50/50 one. Since I come down on the side of the fence that says "If she made the decision to cheat, she's already cheated" I don't agree with what happened in this story, so I didn't particularly like it. Thanks for the effort.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Great story! Loved reading it. Thank-you

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Great story and lots of fun! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic on so many levels. Thank you for sharing. Without a doubt, open honest communication between spouses is the key to a successful marriage. In order to be open, honest and completely vulnerable, you must trust, respect and love your mate. You even applied the scriptures correctly and demonstrated God’s goal for a marriage union. Kudos all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fine story, a QuickMagazine 4. Had some of a MarlboroMan feel, which is a good thing. Sure, the MM may have been a bit heavy-handed, but he told a good story. So does masustacy here, and I couldn't help but notice the shout out to LPN in the intro. The man keeps good company. And his point about there being few "almost cheated" stories in LW is well taken. "Marriage As A House" is a favorite of mine, and along similar lines is "Interdiction" by King Bandor. Having noticed this scarcity, I'll try to work in something like that when I finally get around to formally registering my QuickMagazine handle on Lit and start writing stories. Meanwhile, back to "Lettie's Wager," their long and winding road to more honesty and great openness was an interesting one, and the reasons it needed to be trod were, as well. Nicely done.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Pretty good story. The wife is a bit unrealistic in that she could make a bet like that involving sex and drugs. I thought the story made a clever attempt at explaining her being turned on while finding the guy repulsive. One unrealistic thing, the head of her company would likely have fired her for what went down with the ahole. He enabled that guy and faced no consequences that company could have ended up buried in sexual harassment suits including hers.

Overall though Iiked it,sounds like they might continue having fun.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

When she made the bet she cheated. When she tried to sneak out after she was caught she cheated. A husband should not have to fight his wife over her desire to cheat. If she has the desire to cheat she is not worth it, ever. Tis is just another sad cuk story

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

As much as I enjoyed Small Concrete Actions, this story cements your talent in my book. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the movie The Wedding Date (2005) there's a quote that's central to love, sex and relationships: "Every woman has the exact love life she wants." Underlying in that is that Women are also the gatekeepers of love, relationships and most certainly "sex". Nothing happens until they, women become actively involved in the equation.

The hormone testosterone dives libido in both males in females. At any age point, a healthy male will have 20 time the testosterone level that a healthy female will have. Women want to know what that's like? Well, if you do ask any female bodybuilder who cycles anabolic steroids and ask her what it was like the first time they started steroids; they'll tell you they were so horny they were climbing the walls to scratch the itch.

When it comes to long term relationship sex, if you’re wondering how sex in a long term relationship should be, you’re probably not having sex enough. Sex isn’t just fun, hot, or sweaty, it is also important for a healthy long term relationship.

9. Healthy (and sexier) sex is a shared experience

Sex shouldn’t feel like a tug-of-war between partners desiring – or not desiring – sex. This sort of dynamic creates quite a negative energy in your relationship, killing any desire there and then!

Sex in a long term relationship should be a shared experience that is fun to explore together. If you feel as though you’re stuck in a rut, with less sex in your relationship, speak up about it. Take the time to talk to your partner about any concerns, and explore new sexual desires together.

A healthy sex life helps to build a strong bond between you and your partner, as well as build trust and help keep the passion between you alive. Making time for one another is crucial, despite the everyday hiccups and stresses we all face.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

First, I thought the story line and writing was extremely good. Second, I would have 5 star aplauded the RAAC IF she had not attempted to still sneak away after being caught and vomiting all over herself. That action changed it from a stupid decision to a knowing deception that she would definitely and knowingly sacrifice her marriage for sex with another man. It really ruined any set-up for reconciliation and damaged the story line. Third, what happened to Lettie's mom after the lawyer was nuked???

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 1 year ago

Beautiful story very well written. The characters came alive. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story. It shows how much worse a spouse can make a decision, when trying to take it on themselves.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

1. The opening words where you talk about the husband fighting for the wife that wants to cheat struck me as nonsense. The fighting comes before the engagement. If he has to fight for her after that, she isn't worth keeping.

2. Accordingly, I don't consider this a close call. There is no way on earth I'd ever be able to trust this woman and divorce would be automatic.

3. Lettie isn't a consistent character. Someone who is intelligent and devoted to her husband would never have gotten herself in the pickle she was in, so from my point of view the story makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. Well developed and relatable characters. Good use of language.

But your premise about if a husband knows about and can fight to stop her from cheating why would he not stop her?

There's the rub. In this case...you paint the scenario where she's been manipulated. And she's got the added dynamics of a very high libido and secret yet unexplored submissive tendencies. There was a lot going on to get her "there" to cheat. In her logical mind she detested te man she was gonna cheat with. So she never crossed any line with him. Ok.

But that is hardly EVER how a woman cheats on her husband. At least a woman in a moderately happy marriage.

First of all...she gets to know a man (usually through work or a social situation where they are thrown together repeatedly). She recognizes him to be attractive. And little by little in degrees she lets him in. Most cases it isn't zero to 60. It isn't "he's atttactive...so let's fuck and I'll cheat on my husband who I love."

There is the seduction phase. Making her laugh. Building up trust. Sharing intimate details of her/his personal life. Getting to know him/her.

Then there might be simple touches. Hand holding. Then kissing/necking. Touches through clothes. Touches under the clothes. And so on. It's progressions over a period of weeks to months that eventually lead to fucking.

If a husband finds out his wife is in the middle of this process? But hasn't "fucked" him yet? But is making the final preparations to actually do it?

She has already told this man about intimate details of their sex life? Has developed feelings for this man? Shared many passionate kisses? He's played with her tits? She has stroked or sucked his dick? He's eaten her pussy or fingered her to orgasm?

Any where along this road? Then she has already cheated.

I have news for you. She's been cheating from the first time she shared intimacies with this man.

That why the majority of men knowing their wife has made HUNDREDS of small decisions to lie and justify and cheat already...are simply going to gather evidence.

A husband (or a wife) cannot be the warden or prison guard to a spouse.

Let's say you confront your wife. You realize she has done some things that don't pass the spouse test. You don't have hard evidence like a email with all the details. Or a video or a photo. But you confront her before she has actual intercourse.

Does she deny it all? Demanding proof. When you can't really provide any? She goes on the attack turning it around on you. Or even if you can provide just. Little bit of evidence that proves an inappropriate relationship? Does she cry and swear she is sorry? And then 9 months later when she feels she's worked her way back into your good graces? Is she a more careful cheater the next time? And you've actually shown her what to avoid in the future so she isn't caught?

Let's take this actual scenario in this story.

What if she didn't despise this guy? What if he wasn't a total douchebag? What if he was a handsome charming guy she lost a bet to?

What if he didn't repulse her? If they'd been sneaking off to have quiet lunches together for months? And she got to know him and like him? They'd had a few times in the back of his car...kissing and rubbing against each other? And then she lost the bet?

And that's the situation he discovered upon coming home early that Friday afternoon? Finding her half drunk with her pussy gushing wet in that sexy lingerie? Discovering her and making her throw up? What if it was that she actually was attracted to the guy, had been flirting and sharing intimate moments with him for a couple of months and then was caught right before she was going to get fucked for the weekend?

My opinion? If she was doing things already with this guy and there was genuine affection? With this MC described here in this story? This marriage is toast. It was touch and go as it was...with her despising the other guy. Having got manipulated. And they barely made it through.

So him stopping her from actually fucking the guy in that situation? Meh...moot point.

That why you, as the author, had to go to extra lengths developing the story showing us a scenario where it made sense for him to stop her. That's the exception.

The rule generally is once a spouse decides he or she is ready to fuck someone else outside of their marriage? They are already guilty on many accounts of lying, deceiving, betraying to the point of sharing physical intimacies that don't pass the spouse test...that all that's left is to let her/him go do it and gather irrefutable evidence for your divorce. That's why most men hit with "my wife is guilty of allowing another man into her heart and has made her mind up and is about to engage in passionate sex..." react the way they do. The damage is done.

But again...this scenario was different. And was explained. And it was relatable and believable. I gave it 5 stars.

But most of the "I stopped my spouse BEFORE actual sex" stories do not fall into this category. They either don't warrant the reconciliation. Or they still end in divorce after the entire story of betrayal is discovered.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@lujon2019

cucks get one star, she tried to cheat, she WANTED to cheat - staying after that makes him a cuck

That does NOT make him a cuck! What it does do is show us that your education is in need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Driven2Read - This is a reconciliation story but it's not a RAAC. Overall, it's a nice little average story.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Pretty good story, and certainly not one of your 750 word specials

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

This is one of those thats so good it gets 5 stars, and so bad at times it should get 2 stars.

Honestly considering how easily she was positioned to have sex with another man, because of a wager, means you decided to write a by the numbers dumb ass LW wife. I think a more plausible reason and not one predicated on writing a stereotypical dumb ass would help. Like so many writers, it seems too much effort to write a smart woman (women are no smarter or dumber then men but you wouldnt know it here).

So not only did he catch her planning to cheat, he caught her trying to sneak out again. This goes back to you men being either afraid to write even a semi-intelligent woman or you can't believe any actually are.

That would make their sessions so for quite some time. And MC wont help when the issue isnt the marriage. She would have had to gone through IC before they did much MC. So it seems you just kind of mashed it together and it still took 5 pages.

You write very well, how you deal with writing certain humans needs a lot of work though.

PdgriggsPdgriggsover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this story immensely. I see more "Near Miss" stories. You hit the jackpot with this story type. Looking forward to more!

CaptainbklCaptainbklover 1 year ago

I could not get past page one. If she decided to cheat and then tried to sneak out after caught, the marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, no offense, but it's not the strange penis penetrating the wife that causes a divorce; it's the betrayal, the lies, the hiding of things, secrets shared with another man, plotting behind the husband's back. She was so thrilled with the thought of sex with someone else, she tried to sneak out of the house even after her husband confronted her with it.

.

Sorry, but I couldn't trust her again: she'd burned all her bridges before she even made it to the sex act. As far as fighting for her, why isn't she fighting for her husband? Lincoln said, "A house divided against itself cannot stand." A marriage is strong only when the husband AND the wife work together, but if she's opening the doors to the fort and welcoming the enemy inside, the fight is over, the marriage dead.

.

At that point, she's lost and you can only save yourself. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great plot idea, but a bad vibe in the execution. I got the part that she was sort of tricked into losing the bet. But the problem was the determination she exhibited to comply with the bet. I don't remember that being analyzed, unless that determination was supposed to be a component of her arousal. But how could she be aroused about the extreme unlimited sex, without any remorse or hesitation of enacting this sex with a complete monster? And she even agreed to experiment with drugs! That's not just lust, that complete abandonment of intellect, reason, morality, and her marriage commitments. She was going to throw her marriage honor and loyalty into the garbage because she wanted to "honor" a bet? I don't think repressed sexuality explains that hypothesis. She was wearing her sexiest clothes and primping herself to become a complete degenerate whore, because she now didn't have to feel guilty about becoming a complete degenerate whore: "He made me do it." Yeah, NO, it doesn't work. There the story fails. It was a good try, but you just can't have it both ways. Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde is a science fiction story. She didn't drink no potion, she just had given herself a hall pass to let her inner whore out. Weak. But thanks for the effort.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Outstanding!!!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not happening!!!

Minus stars.

Dumbass kept making bets. Addiction.

Lost bet, caught, and tried to slip out after.

All the mumbojumbo doesn't work.

Gun shop and low paying CPA. MOVE

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Nicely done. A very well written story

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"This incident was a major failure on your behalf" ??? this is a junior high major error in english grammar. 3/5 is super generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What does double or NOTHING mean to you?

des911des911over 1 year ago

Good story idea; the plot worked fairly well; I found the resolution a bit more difficult to stay with (it felt too long), Overall, I enjoyed the story and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Near miss. Better than average writing though more dialogue and less quick summary of critical conversations would be more effective. But Lettie's efforts to sneak out even after she got caught is not addressed nor is her willingness to do drugs as part of her 'double or nothing' bet (honestly, her double or nothing bet isn't really addressed; she is described as being really smart and as a huge Georgia fan; why would she have doubled down on an almost sure loser bet?) So, 4**** .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had the same thought as Anonymous: Losing the second half of a double or nothing means you owe NOTHING.

Maybe I read it wrong and she lost twice?

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 1 year ago

Not much in there all things considered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY well done... a solid "5" !

EastCoaster

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

How if you are going double or nothing and you loose do you loose the bet? You are even at that point. You can spin this anyway you want but in the end she freely made the bet that would have led to a weekend of sex and blackmail. She may have been sheltered, but she was not stupid. She knew what it could lead to and was happy to lie to her husband to have sex outside of the marriage. That would be very difficult to take no matter what the phycologist said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cut it in half, and it would have been a great story. End it with Borden Teague getting killed in prison. I like reconcilliation stories. I like stories with happy endings, nad it was a happy ending when cheating was avoided and justice was served on Teague. The second half was a lot of psycho nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author's note:

"I never understand stories where the husband sees his wife on the verge of cheating and just watches to see what will happen."

😒😒Ummmmm, are you ok?😕... Let me help you understand why in stories the husband just watches to see what happens... if the husband intervenes, how will he ever know she won't ever do it again? How will he know as soon as he's not looking, the wife won't do it anyway? 🤔... how will he know he can trust her to keep her wedding vows without him playing warden? 🧐.. how will he know the next time( there will be a next time) she will choose him, their marriage, their future plans?... it's about TRUST🙄🙄... trust is a very fragile thing in a relationship.. once you break it, it's hard to get it back... almost impossible... a long happy healthy relationship requires TRUST. You can't have a relationship without it.. No spouse should have to remind their spouse about their vows... why would I stop my mate from doing something they shouldn't be doing? Are they a child? Are they an idiot? I would warn them of the consequences.. absolutely... but stop them?.... Fuck NO!💅🏾.. give them enough rope to hang themselves😈😈.. if you stop it, there will ALWAYS be doubt.. why? Because you've stopped them.. you'll never know just how far he/she was willing to go to disrespect, lie, betray, desecrate and annihilate your relationship.... if they stop on their OWN...... MAYBE the relationship may have chance... but that's IF they stop on their OWN.. the men that doesn't do anything aren't doing it because they want to.. They're doing it because they HAVE TO.... they have to know if their mate are going to remember THEM.. will they choose THEM? Because if they are so eager and willing to destroy your relationship, they will be eager and willing to do it again... why? Because you stopped them 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏾....the trust would be destroyed... most spouse don't want to have their mate under surveillance24/7 7 days a week...... but that's what will happen, because they can't trust them to be a spouse without them there to stop them from fucking other people😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. no spouse should have to do that.......that's a exhausting relationship... you shouldn't feel good about keeping a cheating slut as a wife🤭.. cheating is more than sex.... it's making plans to go fuck the person, it's having conversations that a married person shouldn't be having.. it's about lying to your spouse to betray them.. cheating is more than just sex.. the sex is just the dirt thrown on the coffin....what type of relationship this MC expects to have after this? I don't believe their relationship was still the same after that.. couldn't be.. there would be no trust. Especially when there's little to no consequences....

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

I think this author has fundamental flaws in his thinking. In order to declare consent through silence, I must first be informed of what is happening. Namely being informed by the acting parties. It does not apply if I am accidentally made aware of it by a third party. If I do not act, it only means that I have to accept the fact of cheating in order to draw my consequences. Or what idiot would like to have to intervene again and again for the rest of his life? And what idiot wants to fight over a cheater? The cheater gives up any right to remain in the partnership through his behavior. What you are practicing is turning the perpetrator-victim relationship on its head. Why should the "victim" have to fight for anything? And the author laments that "fast cheating" stories are not honored when the husband intervenes. I say again why should the husband intervene. The trust in the partner is destroyed the moment the betrayed learns or realizes that the partner is willing to cheat on him! And how are you ever going to restore that elemental trust?

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

Started off strong, then grew weaker with each page

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

This was a bit off the path and very enjoyable for that reason. Gave it 5 stars and added to my Favorites as I plan to reread it.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Very good. In Andy’s position, after Lettie explained losing the bet, I’d have jumped on the obvious desire question. I’d have covered that before calling WC, or at least told her I’d want an explanation tater that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby should have mentioned Lettie's obvious interest in having the weekend with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband is a CUCK and she an office BETTING WHORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes hate it

She cheated mentally and emotionally.

Promise to do everything!

No way to take the bitch back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I commented about your first series of stories, I noted that you were very good without editors or proof readers. This story had the benefit of both, but a few errors were noticed. I really liked both stories and the minor errors do nothing to affect the readers' enjoyment. 5s for all, and keep writing.

Best regards,

Autofan without a password

ComefindmeComefindme12 months ago

Definitely enjoyable, the premise of her infidelity was kind of hard to comprehend, I mean, a football bet?

But I understand that was kind of the point.

Really good read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

3 considerations:

- the wife is described like a totally brainless idiot woman, since she accepted all the fake bets, without a minimum doubt that she was played, to the point to sell herself like a whore

- the wife, after sold herself like a whore, tried to go whoring even after she was caught by her husband: no chance to remain with such a brainless slut

- after years, the wife was again really tempted to cheat and was just about to do it

This is a story about a highly potential cheating slut wife and a highly potential cuck husband, since he can't surveil her forever, and she is totally unreliable. 99% of chance to get cheated multiple times on his back. But he decided to stay with her anyway.

So, this happy ending is totally unrealistic, and this tale should better belong to the Wonderland category.

TechumsahTechumsah10 months ago

At first I thought the gambling angle was a little far fetched but lets be honest 99% of the people in a casino know they are going to lose and they still do it. Well written, I liked it. On another note what do all these unforgiving people expected to happen back when divorce was rare or not allowed?

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

The author followed through on his promise to make a near miss acceptable. I reread this, and upped it from a 4 to a 5. Well written, and the characters were likable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sexy, believable and charming. I loved this story. Both main characters are sweethearts with definite flaws, that made them more human. Loved the romance and the commitment. They want through the fire and emerged on the other side. Well done! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a decent plot idea, well executed. Of course the salvation of their marriage was blind luck. But blind luck happens, so why not? Lettie's mental dysfunction and supposed internal sexual conflict does make her somewhat blameless: she's mentally ill, so how can she be responsible? Other than shame and embarrassment she never made any restitution for how she was planning and trying to betray her husband. She was wearing the gifts her husband gave her to make herself even more sexy and desirable for another man, one whom she supposedly despised. The husband deserves some form of compensation. I hope someday he got it.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk9 months ago

Oh, thank you! That was most excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well executed plot. I do think she has a gambling addiction issue.

The "submissive" idea is real. 25 years ago I had a GF who, outwardly was totally miss conservative. When I took her home something just told me REALLY kiss her with lust. She totally melted. I abruptly turned around and sensually went to work on her neck and pulled her hair as I unzipped her dress...this was at midnight standing in her garage. I stopped at that point leaving her, intentionally, on low boil. I TOLD her to be ready to go out the next day and wear a sexy top-she had Dd boobs-which she did. Once in tge car I told her we were going to my house then firmly pulled head into my lab. God, she went after my cock like woman dying of thirst. As we were pulling onto my street I told her to get naked; she did this in 45 seconds. Once inside she was insatiable. I was very dominating...in a firm way. After wors I asked her what others things she wanted. She got this big smileon her face I want you use me. I like to be raped.

Point here is she needed to be totally submissive to let out her inner slut and whore to play. She was an exhibitionist at heart and loved to show off her body. She Once Saud that she loved giving every man in sight a hard on. On the first date, initially, you wouldn't have had a clue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yepee!!!

ctguy552000ctguy5520005 months ago

I think you're really talented

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it. Gave me some things in my own marriage to think about

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Well…that was a ride. I was thinking hell no. Then I was thinking maybe. Then I was thinking ok. Then yes. Then hell yes.

Impressive

demonsbedrivendemonsbedriven5 months ago

First I wanted to say this was a really well written story. I liked it for what it is. However, the premise of the your story and your Intro statement are not the same situations. Your story lines up with the "Honey, we need talk," or "I'm going out on a date tonight" trope more then about-to-cheat. The only similarly between your story and about-to-cheat is the "about to" part. The only she didn't was because the husband stopped it. Because in both your story and in "Honey, we need to talk", the intent is crystal clear. She even tried leaving even after getting caught. The shows clear intent. There no arguing that fact.

Now in most "about-to-cheat" or "near misses" stories, we don't know the full intent until it happens. Unless the author pointily show us intent. In the contexts of your Intro statements. That's different and more along the lines of "thinking-about-cheating." we don't know until the character show us what their true intent is. Is it totally innocent or not, So, I don't think in those stories is so much about the 'observing character' being passive, giving silent consent or even "not worth fighting for." I think it's more about learning the true nature of that other character. When that character doesn't know it being observed. Can that character be trusted or not. What would the other character do when the chips are down and that defining moment comes will they make the right choice. Now if the other character steps in and stops it, does that truly answer the question. No, it leaves that question unanswered.

There are a few other things though that didn't really make sense to me. Like the wager for one thing. I mean we have a reasonable Intelligent woman. Even with taking in all her faults, still doesn't answer or make sense the facts of the wager. Doesn't notice any red flags winning 24 times in a row. Any persons good with numbers know the probability of that is highly unlikely, without some kind of inside knowledge or cheating. And still didn't see no red flags when he (A know scumbag and person she couldn't stand and after he lost 24 times in a row) suddenly ups the ante from gift cards to an all paid trip. (Even with his excuse) For her fidelity and anything goes weekend with drugs with a known scumbag. And she jumps on that. Yeah, no that hard to believe. Even if she was some what naive and gullible. She can't have be that gullible, because of the fact she didn't like the guy in the first place. Shows she has some kind of sense, that she could see through his bullshit. Yet, she could see his end game with the wager. Nope.

And alot of things were over looked or forgotten at the end. Like her trying to leave even after getting caught. Her caring more about lookin like hypocrite to the scumbag then her vows and fidelity. And the husband having to explain simple things to her like she was child. Beside a few other inconsistencies. Like I said earlier the story was well written and decent. And it was some what thought proving. Good job.

servant111servant1115 months ago

Nicely done.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed your work.Hope to see more *****

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can buy that she has a gambling addiction. I cannot buy that she's too dumb to notice the stakes being raised suddenly and that it was an obvious setup. To be that dumb and still function in society are two mutually exclusive scenarios. What I don't get is she says she hates the guy but was OK with being his secret whore for the weekend and taking hard drugs. What the fuck? She's mentally ill at best. Sure an explanation comes later about being repressed and wanting to let her be free without guild and what not, but it's a tough pill to swallow at best.

"What was I thinking?" Well clearly you weren't. At least not with any logic or reason any sane person could grasp. Yeah there's mentions to her sheltered upbringing and all that, but come on, she's not fucking stupid (well OK that's debatable I suppose). Anyone with even average intellect can see how fucked up the situation was. And this whole thing about welching on a bet is ludicrous. What about welching on your marriage vows to be a whore for a weekend? Funny how that is always overlooked in these stories. Oh and of course to top it all off she's got a very high sex drive but tries to hide it because she doesn't want to be seen as a slut or whatever by her husband.

After all is said and done, the really scary part is that, like he mentioned, if he had been home just a little bit later, she'd have already been on her way and been getting used like a whore all weekend. She would have almost certainly became a junkie, got pregnant, and possibly worse, from all the abuse she'd endure. A good albeit painfully naïve and sheltered woman at heart that would end up likely being totally destroyed by the actions of a horrible bastard because of her stupidity. That will probably haunt them for the rest of their lives.

The thing on the last page where both of them get propositioned separately by attractive people and admit they were very tempted is kind of a downer. Why would you be tempted when you have the most loving relationship at home along with insane, crazy sex every day? Makes no sense unless you feel like you're missing something. I felt like this tarnished the story a bit.

Anyway, overall it was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good story I do want to remark on what you said in ur intro about guys that think their wives are having an affaIr DO not DO ENOUGH TO PREVENT IT HAPPENING As someone who it has happened to THREE times (yes i know silly me )I can assure you it is better to trust but VERIFY If she is thinking of cheating and you step in She will only be a lot more careful when she eventually tries to cheat again Better to be silent and catch her than wait until it happens again And trust me it WILL happen again (jaybee186)

114FSO114FSO3 months ago

Great story about Trust, Faith, And Commitment to Marriage Vows. With the assistance and guidance of a caring councilor, the managed to overcome many obstacles. Great story of two people believing in mutual commitment.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon3 months ago

You desperately need a GOOD editor. This was unnecessarily winding with an overabundance of irrelevant filler and background. This was a 3 page story with 2 pages of add-on nothingness.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA3 months ago

Very well written story and I also wonder why husbands and boy friends sit and wait to pounce on a cheater. Sometimes I think the husband wants to be a betrayed martyr instead of a stand up guy. Sometimes I think that the circumstances shepherd a response that breeds a trust factor of this isn't the first time". One point in the tale had me skeptical of her being"naive" enough to believe she had to pay such a heavy price, Finally I think she was lucky to have him as a husband. What happened to having kids ? One last point: Your continuous character throughout the story was a deal maker and enviable.

acs963acs9633 months ago

I have read a lot of stories. Do not usually take time to comment, but this was a very good story. I will re read this one many times. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Wonderful. 5 blazing stars.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐😁😉😉🤷⭐💯💯💯👍👍👍👁️👁️🎆🍕🍕🍕🍺🍺🍺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliant story. BardnotBard

James G 5James G 530 days ago

Lettie isn't smart. She's also not naive. She's fcuking stupid. You can be good at numbers and still be stupid, and in her case she's completely incapable of logic or critical thinking.

LechemanLecheman6 days ago

What a brilliant story, loved it.

It clearly demonstrates how communication is the key to a successful relationship be it loving or other.

Yes, Teague, the snake in the garden played Lettie in the worst possible way and nearly succeeded.

I did think the MCs use of the handcuffs curious as this is not a common item for a layman however, it is only a minor contrivance to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasustacy@masustacy
I am a writer who filling in time and learning some storytelling skills. Most of my stories involve married couples with fidelity issues. I’m well married, so I’m not sure where the angst comes from. — Update May 2024: I finished a Halloween story which missed Halloween by ...