All Comments on 'Letting Go, and Grabbing Hold'

by RedEmerald

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good follow up...

I have read both of your stories in one sitting. Each is better than the other no matter where you start. So far as Ashley and Caitlin are concerned I'm sure you recognize that you can follow them on future adventures.

Please keep up with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh god! That was just fuckingtastic

I love your story especially the love scenes. They were hot and VERY STIMULATING. Love to read more of your stories. Keep on writing babe!

st3ph1066st3ph1066almost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic story, excellently written and executed.

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

You're good just keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

Excellent, excellent work. Great characters, great storytelling... note to mention, very hot. Kudos!

Charlotte35fCharlotte35falmost 15 years ago
Good job!! Beautiful

This is jus beautiful, the story with its mysteries and misdirections was fun to read as well as sexy.

medic144medic144almost 15 years ago
Awesome

Excellent story and well written. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

KadhroghKadhroghalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this story, great character builds, nice twists and the erotic scenes were masterpieces. Keep on writing and keep on posting.

StefanusStefanusalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

What can one say, except 'WOW.' Beautifull story, well written. You will go far, I am sure. I started at story No. 3, and working towards No 1. Don't ask me why!

Waiting in aticipation for more.

Stefanus

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsalmost 15 years ago
Most Satisfactory!!! Beyond Incredible!

Having treasured all three of your stories, I'm so blown away by your talent! And that goes the same for your other stories!

I've read published authors who didn't write nearly as well or as lively and powerfully as you do! Seriously!

Your characters live and breath on the page; your plots are believable, endearing/touching and so erotic/romantic; every word drips with realism and your love scenes... WHOA, Baby! More than once, I've had to take a break to go down on my girlfriend in the next room! Incredible!

You are nothing short of a gem, a precious find, and I do so hope you plan to write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where have you been?!!!!!

You are by far the best writer on this site.

Incomparable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

My all time favorite is still your first story, but this had a lot of the same sweetness lurking beneath the way you talk :P

You must be really amazing in bed!!

If your friends tell you any more true stories I hope you write them here with your style.

Thanks again

Jane

applebootyapplebootyover 14 years ago
Another winner!

Lovers Without Realizing It immediately skyrocketed to number one on my "best lesbian erotica" list. It is, without a doubt, one of, if not the best written submission this site has to offer in that category. With that said, I was afraid to read this, fearful that this might not have been as good as the other.

I was wrong! With believable and human characters, sizzling sex scenes, and a lot of humor (as well as doing a good job at painting a dream vacation I so desperately need), you knocked my socks off. You're an incredibly gifted writer, and I do hope you brighten us with more of your work. If I have to add criticism like writers often look for, I have to say in some sections you used a criminal amount of dashes. Although it didn't quite bother me, for some it could make reading a little difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You make me want

to be a lesbian. You make it sound like so much fun! And I am not unsuccessful at being a guy, either. It's the multiple orgasms that I am envious of, really. Keep up the good work!

j

Isambard82Isambard82over 13 years ago
Exceptional

You write beautifully, and about beautiful things. Such a good story, and so well told. Write more, please!

Wish there were more on here who wrote so well, and so imaginatively.

Thank you.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentover 13 years ago
You make me proud

To be a lesbian. God, I hope there're just as many AWESOME and erotic stories as this one under the rest of your stories. This story was impeccable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You're awesome

Thanks for the amazing stories I love your writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic writing

I really enjoy your stories - great writing style, the storylines are good and the sex is r e a l l y erotic. I genuinely think you are a good writer - bet you would write good general fiction, but delighted you have chosen to write lesbian stories! Would love to see more if you have more tales to tell. Thanks.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago


This was a wonderfully touching & erotic story! A must read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I read all of your storys and I love it! have you ever wrote other types of novel ( not erotic ones) cause I would love to read those too!

your great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing.

This has to be the most amazing stories I've read. Your last one, with Diane and Jessica was amazing as well. I was so happy when Ashley and Caitlyn finally found each other(: It wasn't just sexy either, it was a romantic story too. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

You are an amazing writer! Great storyline, very believable, and so well written! Not to mention, as a supposedly straight female, it is one of my dreams. :) I know you haven't written anything lately, but I hope you do write more. It is a pleasure reading your stories.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
Your writing is...

wonderful, romantic, believable and erotically hot -verrry yummy. It fills the reader on so many emotional levels. If I had more privacy, I'd only read your stories in the nude. Here's hoping you write more this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg

OMG that was amazing!!!

Twenty million thumbs up...

Great storyline (complete with plot twists) and natural flowing writing..

The build up was intense.. The initial release of tension with lucy was very erotic.. But then to have that realisation and deep connection with Caitlyn at the end.. Wow

Fantastic story!! Can't wait to read more!

LiveCatLiveCatover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

That was truly wonderful! I haven't read any of your other stories yet but that's going to change right now!

Fabulous characters and story line - damn I need to find me a cruise like that!

Cat

xx

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 12 years ago
"I felt her breathe me in"

I am a sucker for a good love story, and this was a *very* good one. It reminded me of Szechuan food - both hot and sweet. I've read two of your stories now and I'm a bit afraid to read a third ... because when I'm finished, there won't be any more. I'm already anticipating the feeling of loss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ooh!

Wow! throughout this read... I had goose bumps...

I loved it and do write some more!

xoxo

Sej

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

This really was great! It kept me on the edge the whole time reading it. I loved it,

AffairAffairover 11 years ago
Wow.

Lucy's part didn't really get me started. Eh, guess I'm a romantic like Ash.

Like a mystery just about everyone was a suspect :p which is a nice skill, congrats author/authoress you made me one paranoid motherfucker while reading this.

And I was totally rooting for Caitlyn and I was not disappointed, just plain UNF. Sexy, sexy, sweet. I want-demand a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh dear goodness!!!

PLEASE!! tell me that I can kidnap you and have you write for me!! That was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I loved every. single. bit of this wonderful story. I hardly come on this site, but when I do, it's to find a story that can blow me away. Sweetheart you exceeded my expectations for anything i'd ever find on here. You are an incredible writer and i look forward to more of these romantic love stories!! Please never stop writing!! And yes i'm being selfish! LOL

MUCH love,

-Jess <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

I'm a straight guy, and yes, while most of us love reading stories about women getting off, in any form, solo or paired up with any variety of partners, your stories capture the excitement, the emotional, sensual rush that one experiences either with a new partner, or an old friend and lover. Keep them coming!

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
There’s a reason you’re on top

Your stories are incredibly in-depth and beautiful to read. I wish you’d continue writing, you truly have a gift. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

IDB.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Wow

I agree , there is a reason your are on top . Because you are totally one of the best lesbian love story writers on here or any site . You rock baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

I love all of your stories. They are just amazingly written and just VERY vivid.

Please continue to write more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks RedEmerald for a great story, you are among the best on this site at this kind of story. Looking forward to more writings from you in the future.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
FANTASTIC

Simply AWESOME!!! Excellent dialogue and sooooooo erotic. One of the best I have read. OMW!!! My list is growing **giggle**

I LOVED IT!

eumleeeumleeabout 10 years ago
Awesome and Thanks

I read two of your story, and i loved it very much, i barely can stop myself from not continually reading it until i finished. You are amazing, will looking forward more story from you.

And Thanks for sharing this, its really great :)

ScattySueScattySueabout 10 years ago
Brilliant Story

Another brilliant story - well done

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I keep hearing

Sweet Dreams Are Made of This

being sung softly

another romantic love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just plain good

you really are a talented writer. please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Once again...

Another fabulous story. Such a fan!

Elleanor_SaphireElleanor_Saphireabout 9 years ago
Great Read

I love friends turned lovers stories and this one certainly delivered. There were many twists and turns within the story that held my interest throughout and the erotic scenes were definitely hot. Great job on this one - will read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another 5 star story

Great story. Really liked it. A lot of em-dashes, though.

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
More

Great story, please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this is actually a fantasy of mine XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Read this story like 4 times and every time, it gets even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very satisfying.

Your stories read like an inspired primer on how to make love to a woman. I can see them as required reading for sex ed classes. That you love women is abundantly clear from your writing. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice,

Long, sexy, funny, pleasant read. I really enjoyed it. Thank you. Well written and a good read. You do have a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good read

I liked the story, but the Lucy(shy girl) encounter just kind of killed my romantic feeling of Ashley. It was a fantastically written scene, but for me it just took away from the overall story. Lesbian and straight friend go on vacation. Straight friend is dealing with her feelings for the lesbian friend. Lesbian friend is getting mind blowing orgasms every night but, Lesbian friend must whore herself out before any closure can occur. Just my opinion, sure everyone else loved it.

Tigg51Tigg51about 7 years ago
I did

This is literature story telling why analyse it I loved it enjoyed it and going to read the next one I just hope there's another in progress (not anonymously) *

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago
Simply Superb

Lovely story, so much love between Caitlyn and Ashley. Such hesitancy from Cait when she had been visiting Ashley at night, giving her what she needed but trying to deny herself. When Ashley finally found her it was such a wonderful, powerful scene. Ashley finally having figured things out and knew she'd have to convince Caitlyn to let go. I truly loved the story.

dewdrizzledewdrizzlealmost 7 years ago
Simple and fun

I liked the little twist, but overall I would have liked to see more between cait and ashley. I did like the chemistry they shared though.

Loved it regardless!

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago
Great read

Wht a Great read this story was , easy to read and very enjoyable woul love to read a lot more of your work.

Keep up the great work

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Absolutely lovely story!

Wow, another fantastic story! thank you so much for sharing them with us!

albrighaalbrighaalmost 6 years ago
Excellant

I enjoyed the build up of characters feelings and the sensual mentality of the story intertwined with the beautiful boat trip. Thanks

roveroneroveronealmost 6 years ago
another very satisfied reader...!

very sweet story, nicely strung out

and enjoyed reading the comments too-the '20 million thumbs up' and also the other male, like me, envying your multiple O's

def a 5, and fave, and your other stories on my required reading list

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
One of my favourites

Seriously one of the best love stories I have read on here. Beautifully written, passionate and just bloody good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Question about this wonderful story

Funny, romantic, and erotic all at once!

I just have a question, I might be a little slow: was Ashley’s question to Caitlyn at the end referring to Caitlyn also being involved with the couple running the cruise?

Again, great job on this story! Loved the banter between two best friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That's quality!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Good suspense about who her mystery lover is, and will the straight one change. Nice sweet atmosphere of rest and relaxation and love and sex, good for this time of lockdown

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful.

That is an entertaining and sexy story beautifully narrated by a brilliant author, more please!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Great

Thats a very special sailing trip ..... But your talent let me search for this offer to book right now

Highc70Highc70over 3 years ago
Wonder read

I utterly loved this story! You have done a great service to all that love lesbian stories and happen to find this one. Well don

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Dam good story. Too bad that it looks like you are not posting on here any more would have loved to read more of you stories

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

A delightful change of pace story indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hot and Cold

The main storyline was beautiful and erotic. There was a little repetition through it, but only marginally distracting. That's the Hot. The Cold was the whole bit with Lucy. You set up a character that isn't looking for a fling and only wants a good relationship... then RUIN it with cheap and meaningless sex... all the while, Caitlin is secretly in love with her. Sorry... that spoiled what could have been a beautiful and wonderful tale of romance. Should have just left her out of the story... or only used her as a false flag... is it Lucy sneaking into her room? Could have been WAY more romantic and erotic with a longer build-up with no sex outside the 'dreams'.

The other thing that I didn't care for was the protests to stop that went ignored. That's borderline rape, if not ACTUAL rape. Doesn't matter that they gave in or liked it later... it spoiled the mood... especially since there are no tags indicting that reluctance is part of the story. HUGE turn off!

3 stars, tops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a bunch of "off of" turns me OFF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you so much just great fun with a bit of romance thrown in. Sorry you are not still posting as loved these having read them twice now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm confused. Did Caitlyn had a threesome with Carla and Don?

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Lovely story, unfolding beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well crafted story. I liked the general atmosphere of the boat. The side story with Lucy was fun, though I have to admit that I almost preferred her to Caitlin.

I disagree with a previous comment saying that the casual sex was 'cheap and meaningless'. I think it served as a waypoint for the characters to really let go.

What I did find a iffy was Ashley not backing off when Caitlin told her to stop. I'm really big on consent and generally I think that a considerate lover is one that backs off if there's even a hint of discomfort from the partner. Especially since they were close friends for so long, she should have been more mindful about Cait's boundaries.

Still giving it a 5/5 and hope you return to this site to write more. Or that you are pursuing more "serious" writing, wherever you are.

Cassy16Cassy16over 1 year ago

A beautiful Story. Thank you for sharing.

Cassy16Cassy16over 1 year ago

a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

Second time of reading this and it still has me smiling. Great story. I have now read all your available editions and would dearly love to read more.

Are you you going to write more or do you need more adventures first? Do not wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, your stories make me smile, please keep writing.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64312 months ago

Another good story!

Thank you!

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl9 months ago

I just discovered this little gem & loved it. What a fun journey for the two best friends, I feel like I need to find myself a boat like that!

5 stars from me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Christy76Christy768 months ago

You really should turn that into a les-rom book.

Loved the story

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

Oh, yes, entertaining and sexy! Just a perfect get away to find your lover!

A mix of Lucy …for a romp, then a realization of your best friend who becomes your lover.

Very relaxing story , with a good mixing of people types to flesh out the social partying!

Thanks…wish. I could join that crew!what a trip!

Thanksforthis!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous