Letting Go Ch. 02

Story Info
He finally lets go. So does she.
4.5k words
4
5.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So how does a person learn how to Dom for the first time? The answer as it turns out is communication and the internet.

BDSM in all its forms is a role-playing game where the goal is to make the other person submit regardless of the form that takes. By necessity this means the submissive MUST lose. But there's a difference between losing and throwing the match.

This is where the most important part of BDSM, 'communication' comes in. See before Beth came over, I asked about her fantasies. I delved into what she had tried, what she hadn't, and what she secretly wanted to. In revealing this, she had effectively given me the tools of her own submission. But the question remained, how was i going to use them?

At first I turned to google, reading articles and blogs from professionals looking for tips and tricks, or popular scenarios for beginners, but nothing really stuck out to me.

Then I turned to literotica for inspiration, but most of the stories there used the rules of porn over the rules of reality so scenes varied between being too high level and situational or downright silly. Neither would work for what I had in mind.

I had vague ideas, but I couldn't seem to consolidate them into the path, that would start with this confident, capable doctor...and end with a woman tear streaked, raw and utterly satisfied. I wrestled with this for a few days until I realised, I already had a credible starter scenario laid out for me.

You see one of the things that initially got me interested in kink was a comic called 'Sunstone'. It was a great series about two women with an interest in BDSM, and their first session together started with a game. A game I could put my own twist on. The only thing missing now was a safe word. Thankfully 'Sunstone' gave me the answer to that to.

We arranged to meet up 5 days later the Friday. I told Beth to bring her 'Bag of Fun' as I liked to call it. It contained: some lube, a vibrator, a vibrating dildo, and a butt plug. We had played around using those before, but now they would be centre stage and crucial for my first scene.

As it got closer to the evening i was feeling excited but nervous. I retreated to the internet to distract myself, and just as i began watching my 3rd episode of 'Sex Education' someone knocked on the door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

This time when I opened the door I didn't waste time. Grabbing her face i began kissing her at the entrance. She was surprised initially but quickly began kissing me back. Our mouths were a frenzy, kissing and sucking and biting, our hands sliding all over, feeling our heat, expressing our need, it was wild. When we finally broke apart for air i squeezed her ass hard, looked in her eyes and said, "Tonight you're mine."

She bit her lip at that and a shiver ran through her body. Though that may have had more to do with the fact she was still standing in front of an open door. Having given the neighbourhood a free show I quickly moved aside so she could enter, closing the door with an audible Click!

She jumped a little at the sound. Was she nervous to? This reaction set me at ease a little and I began to feel more confident in my actions.

As she walked towards the living room I took a moment to take in the sensual sway of her hips, her gorgeous ass emphasised by tight jeans, and I don't know what perfume she was wearing but it was heavy and intoxicating. Noticing that I wasn't following she turned around to look back at me.

"What are you doing?"

I slowly looked up and down her body making it clear that I was ogling every inch of her, before settling on her eyes to answer.

"Looking at you...well mostly your ass to be specific."

She raised an eyebrow at that. But a naughty grin soon spread across her face and she turned back around sticking her ass out with one hand reaching around to playfully squeeze a cheek.

"You like what you see?" She asked innocently. I smiled and walked over to her, wrapping my arms round her waist and pulling her ass against me so she could feel my hardness.

"I really, really do."

What followed was a good 5 minutes in the middle of the hallway just grinding into each other. My left hand was fondling her breasts through her top, while my right was rubbing her pussy through her jeans. Beth was moaning and sighing, enjoying my hands, moving her ass in a slow circle back into me, making my dick hard as a rock. My mouth stayed glued to her neck enjoying the taste of her skin, the feel of her curves, but eventually i had to back off as the main game was still to come.

I turned her around shoving her back against the wall, following up with a harsh kiss that left her gasping. I held both her arms above her head and looked down at her. My friend. Now my slut. My willing slave for the night. I felt like the luckiest man in the world to find a woman not only willing but wanting to explore this game with me. Now it was time to start slipping into our roles and explain the basic rules of play.

"I'm going to kiss you, I'm going to taste you, I'm going to hit you, I'm going to hurt you, I'm going to please you, I'm going to tease you, I'm going to fuck you like you're mine, because tonight you are. But you have to let me. So... if it's ever too much...or too far...or you just need to pee. Say 'Mercy' and I will stop immediately. Do you understand?"

Looking up at me eyes glazing over but smiling she nodded.

"Say it for me."

"Mercy," she said quietly.

"Say it again. Louder this time."

"Mercy."

"Do you trust me?"

Her eyes sobered for a moment when i asked this, her expression turning serious.

"I do."

I stopped to appreciate that.

A rush of endorphins filled my head and a fresh wave of desire filled my body. I wanted this woman and I would make her submit to me. Satisfied that she had understood i let her hands down and gave her my instructions.

"Go to the living room and take off everything but your panties. Then come to my room. I'll be waiting. Oh, and hand me the bag."

We went our separate ways and I headed to the bedroom to prepare. I laid out her toys and the lube on the dresser. I took off my shirt but left on my bottoms. Then I waited for her arrival. In a minute she's standing at the doorway

Holy shit. Gorgeous as always.

Her only item of clothing were some black lacy panties that emphasised and dug into her sensual curves. The rest of her exposed body was even better. She's one of those people who simply looks infinitely better naked than they do with even the sexiest of lingerie. She wore nakedness with a confidence that made me wonder if she had any exhibitionist tendencies. But that's a conversation for another day. Right now, her nipples were hard, her breasts were large, her ass was huge, and she trusted me.

I walked over and grabbed her throat making sure she felt the pressure. Then I bit her lip. Kissed it better. Bit the top lip. Kissed it better. Used my free hand to maul her ass and kissed her passionately. My hand travelled from her throat to her hair. I pulled back hard enough for her to grunt in pain and left a trail of kisses from her ear, down her neck to her chest where my mouth latched on to one of her nipples. I bit it, gently at first but harder as time passed pulling slightly upwards till she gasped, before letting go. I gave it a lick to soothe, then moved on to the other nipple and repeated the process. I continued alternating between her breasts while one hand returned to her throat. Her breathing became heavier and her cheeks were now flushed. Her hands occupied themselves stroking my back, my ass, occasionally brushing against my cock through my bottoms. Eventually I travelled back up kissing my way to her mouth. With one last harsh kiss I lead her to the bed and shoved her down. I straddled her and began kissing all over body, stroking her thighs, cupping her face, biting her stomach, kissing her belly button, sucking her boobs. I could feel her pussy getting damp from my actions. Then I stopped.

"So, we're going to play a game. The rules are simple. You simply have to not make a sound for the next 10 minutes."

I walked over to the dresser and grabbed the lube and the vibrator. Turning the vibe on and off to test it worked.

"While you're doing that, I will be teasing you with this. But only teasing. If you make it through the 10 minutes, then you get a reward."

I turned on the vibe and did a quick swipe over her panty covered pussy.

"Mmmmhh."

"However if you DO make a sound," I switched off the vibe and leaned over till my face was only a few inches from hers, "well you'll need to be punished won't you. Do you understand?"

Eyes filled with lust she nodded.

"I can't hear you."

"I understand".

"Good."

Picking up my phone I went to the timer and set it for 10 mins. As it began to count down I lubed up my hands and started to massage her thighs coating all over her legs making sure to avoid her panties. I used a lot of lube so now her thighs were slick and gleaming. Then I turned on the vibrator again.

I started by her left knee, gently gliding up her inner thigh letting the vibrations run through her. I edged closer and closer to her panties. Then stopped. Starting again from the right knee gliding upwards and upwards but no. Stopped just before the panties. Her breathing had gotten even heavier now, and her eyes were closed. Her mouth clamped shut. I smiled and brushed the vibrator across the top of her pelvis. Her crotch lifted involuntarily in response. I began to circle her pussy slowly. The top, left thigh, right thigh, top again, increasing pressure but never getting near the pussy...until a sudden brush against her panty covered clit that resulted in a jolt. She started biting her lip now and her legs were squirming. I looked over at the timer. 8 minutes to go. I turned up the setting and the vibrations got louder.

I used it on her nipples. Brushing against them each watching as her chest trembled at the sudden sensations. She bit down on a knuckle to suppress the moans rising from her. I returned the vibrator to her crotch teasing endless circles around her pussy but never quite touching it. Then a sudden brush against her covered clit causing her to jolt and her body to spasm. Her panties are completely drenched now with her juices running down her leg. Fuck. This cycle continued but still no noise from Beth, though her face was scrunched in concentration. I looked at the timer. Only 4 mins left. I turned up the vibrator settings again.

"Do you want to cum B? I think you do. It would be so easy, all you have to do is let go."

I started lightly stroking her panties with the vibrator, using as light a touch as possible even though the sound of it filled the room. Her hips tried to stay motionless but involuntarily rose for more direct contact. Which I then denied. I moved it all the way up and down her panties letting the feeling run through her knowing it was nowhere near enough. It was maddening, and her free hand clawed the sheets in frustration.

"If you want more, if you need more, all you have to do is say so. But you can't, you're not allowed to, you're not allowed to cum and its driving you mad."

Her eyes were open now, begging me silently for release, for more contact, to end the teasing. I simply smiled leaned over and bit her nipple hard.

"Fuck!" She said through the knuckle in her mouth, but I still heard it, and she knew it. Still I decided to reward her anyway moving her panties to the side and grinding the vibrator directly against her pussy.

"OH FUCK! HAH OHHHHH!"

With the vibrator on her clit her hands shot to her breasts which she mauled and squeezed while her body writhed as the orgasm approached.

"Oh shit, fuck, that feels so fucking good!"

Her legs spread as wide as possible and her crotch lifted to feel the sensations as much as possible.

"Ohhh!"

Her body shuddered as the orgasm rolled through her finally giving her the release she needed. After a while she covered her pussy with her hands and I moved away turning off the vibrator, giving her a minute to catch her breath as the last of the waves subsided. Then I looked at the timer and gave her the bad news.

"You did really well, only had about 30 secs to go. But not only did you make a sound, you came without my permission. That's bad. So as a bad girl you need to be punished."

She giggled at that. She sat up on the bed to look at me. I wasn't smiling.

"Take off your pants and turn around".

Obeying me she lay face down on the bed, now completely naked and waiting. I grabbed her hips and dragged them over the edge of the bed so that her huge ass was sticking out. She looked back over her shoulder in question. Mouth slightly open, licking her lips, her initial orgasm only making her want more. Well she was going to get it.

"As punishment," I said as I began to massage her ass, "I'm going to spank you...let's say 20 times...on each ass cheek. You are going to count it out for me, out loud so I can hear. Do you understand slut."

For a moment she's silent. Oh shit, was calling her a slut going too far? It just kind of slipped out but we hadn't discussed how derogatory the names could get. Did I fuck this up? Thankfully no, she soon gave an enthusiastic nod. After the Initial relief, followed a rise in confidence and I sank even more readily into my role.

"You know I'm getting tired of repeating myself. When I ask you a question, I expect you to reply clearly with 'Yes sir'. Every time you don't you're getting spanked. Do you understand?"

Still facing away from me she answered quietly, "Yes sir."

Smack!

"Yes Sir!"

I couldn't see her face, but I swear I caught the hints of a smirk. We'd see how long that lasts.

I knelt beside the bed, so I would have best access to her gorgeous huge ass. I kissed and admired it for a moment before raising my hand.

Smack! Her ass jiggled. But she seemed fine with it.

"1"

Smack! Bad hit. No clear sound. I needed to hit harder.

"2"

Smack!! Sharp sound. First clear handprint on her ass. Her hands clenched. But she kept her body still.

"Ow... 3"

Smack! I liked this more than I thought I would.

"4"

I continued my assault alternating between her left cheek and right cheek with every slap. Trying to hit the sweet spot each time. With each spank her ass turned redder, my hand prints like brands on her skin. My hands began to hurt after the first 10 spanks. But the sound of each solid spank, the sight of her ass jiggling from the impact, her voice quivering as she forced herself to count through the pain, her body tensing as she awaited the next hit, it was fucking beautiful and all the motivation I needed to keep going.

After the 20th spank I gave her a bit of a rest. I began massaging her tender ass, cooling it with my lips, and then my hands...started slipping lower...and lower... till I was caressing her pussy.

"Mmmh oh fuck," she said. Her voice was softer, quivering slightly, raw. Her body started trembling as I slid two fingers into her pussy and began exploring inside. Damn it was HOT. Her pussy was on fire and even just my slow fingering seemed to give her such sweet relief.

"Oh...fuck...mmm." She was getting comfortable, but the red bruises on her ass were starting to fade. Time to get back to work. I eventually pulled out, had a taste of her juices. And raised my hand high,

Smack!!

"Shit...21"

I continued. Bruises started to form on her ass and I could tell every swing was now just painful. I briefly wondered if it was too much, or if I should let up, but she gave no indication. She never moved her ass away, she never said 'Mercy', so I didn't. In fact when it came to the last 5 spanks, I hit as hard as I could.

Smack!!

"Ow, ow fuck...35!".

Smack!! Her body jolted forward. A purple bruise was forming. Tears were in her eyes.

"Ow, ow, please 36!"

Smack!!

"...37"

Smack!!

"...38"

Smack!!

"...39"

Smack!!

"...40"

"Well done, you did it, such a good girl. I knew you could do it."

I got up grabbed some moisturizer from my dresser and began massaging her ass as she recovered. It probably felt tender, so I worked carefully. Her eyes closed while I was doing this, and her breathing slowly returned to normal. The bruises on her ass began to fade but it would be sore for a while. But she had done it, my B had taken it. Now she deserved some congratulations. I carefully turned her over onto her back, parted her legs and began licking her pussy. My tongue was slow going up and down, exploring the folds between her outer and inner lips, teasing her clit, tasting her juices, but I wasn't trying to get her off. I simply wanted her to relax before the next phase of our game. Her hands had begun to massage my head, occasionally guiding it where she wanted it and this time I happily obliged her. It was nice. Then her hands got more incessant, slowly grinding my face against her pussy. She started to sigh and moan, which was my signal that she was ready to play again.

My wardrobe was next to the dresser, and it had a full-length mirror on one of the doors. I got off my knees and dragged Beth off the bed to face it, so she could see herself fully. Raw, naked, and horny. I stood behind her my dick grinding into her ass, with a hand gently fingering her pussy, and another hand fondling her breasts. That hand slowly slid from her chest to her neck, to her face and then my thumb was at the entrance to her moist lips.

"Look at yourself," I said.

She opened her eyes and watched herself in all her glory and lust. Not taking her eyes off herself she slowly opened her lips and let my thumb slide into her wet mouth. She sucked it like it was my cock and her legs could barely hold herself up, fuck she was dripping.

"You look absolutely, fucking gorgeous, you look like the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life. You look like my slut. Do you like what I'm doing to you?"

Her hands were now on her breasts to replace mine, eyes locked at the site of us in the mirror, naked and filthy. She let my thumb slip out of her mouth to answer, "Yes Sir!"

"I could tell. Considering how wet you are." I pulled my fingers out of her cunt for a moment to show her how slick with juices they were, and then as she watched in the mirror. I lapped it up.

"Nice."

My fingers returned to her hot cunt and my other hand went to grab her face and move it to the side exposing more of her neck which I spent a good minute kissing and nibbling before asking,

"What do you want B?"

"Mmmh ...I want you to keep doing this for a bit...Fuck."

"Mmhmm"

"Then...I want to suck your cock."

"Yeah?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Then do it."

I took a step back and she did a slow turn around to face me. Letting her whole-body brush against me as she turned felt great. She then slid down to her knees. She held my rock-hard cock, looked at it, then looked up at me before giving a long lick on the underside. I closed my eyes and groaned at the sensation.

She followed with some wet sloppy kisses up and down the shaft, before gripping the base and sliding me fully into her mouth

"Oh shit...fuck"

She began slowly sliding me in and out of her mouth taking me halfway gripping the base with her hand. My hands gripped her head, tangling in her hair gently guiding her to take me deeper and deeper till she started choking. She came up for air.

I began fucking her mouth, slowly at first, but faster as she got used to it. She tried to keep it up, but it wasn't easy. She choked and gagged on my dick taking me as deep as she could before coming up for air. While she caught her breath, she would stroke my dick coated in her spit and look up at me tears in her eyes, lipstick and mascara smeared.

"You're such a good girl B. I love the way you suck my dick. You look fucking gorgeous."

12