Letting Go Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guide her lips back to my dick and slowly lower her as deep as she can take it, watching as inch after inch of my cock disappears.

"Fuck...shit oh." I start grunting and growling as I began to use her mouth as a hole slamming her head onto my dick repeatedly enjoying the sensations before letting her up for air. My hands were gripping her hair now using them as reigns, pulling so much that it probably hurt but I didn't care. I was loving this and what made it better was so did she. The more I moaned in pleasure, the deeper she tried to take me and the longer she tried to hold me. When I saw her eyes they were excited, wanting, needing to see me cum. I was holding out as best I could, but I'd never had a blowjob like this before. Not holding back and enjoying her mouth to the fullest pushed me near the edge. But I didn't want things to end here. I still had one more thing I wanted to do. So, with a herculean effort I pulled her mouth off my dick, tilted her head up and kissed her lips. Then raised her to her feet feeling her soft curvaceous body slide up me. I was ready to fuck this woman. Nothing could stop me now.

I pushed her face first onto the bed and without preamble started stabbing in her pussy region desperate to get it in, but seemingly unable to find the entrance. Thankfully Beth's hand reached back to help guide me until I finally slid home. Fuck it felt great. I took a moment to enjoy it. Then I began thrusting in earnest. I couldn't hold back or pace myself, I grabbed her waist and shoulder to try to pull her back onto my dick as hard as possible with every thrust. I was trying to get deeper into her and all Beth could do was hold on and feel it as I fucked her.

"OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK...OH SHIT...OHHHH!"

I was panting sweat was rolling off both our bodies. It leant down to bite her shoulder hard enough to leave a mark because this slut was mine.

"Owww shit...keep fucking me harder... hah."

My grip shifted from her shoulder to her hair, grabbing it tight and pulling her head up and her back to arch. The smacks of my pelvis hitting her ass, resounded around the room. My dick was in a hot, wet furnace and it was getting too much. I wasn't going to last.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum b."

"You going to cum sir?"

"OH fuck."

"Oh shit I'm coming too!"

Her body started shuddering as she gripped the sheets and held on as I shot my cum deep inside of her continuing to thrust as my own orgasm ran through me. It was bliss.

"Oh my god," Beth said her voice trembling from the waves of orgasm. Eventually it subsided and we both collapsed on the bed. We got under the covers and just held each other, catching our breath in comfortable silence. Holy shit that was intense. My mind was blank, and my eyes started to feel heavy.

"So, that was fun," she said turning on her side to look at me. I shifted so we were both face to face.

"Yeah, that was. Wow... Are you OK? Was anything too much?"

She smiled at that. "Did you hear me say Mercy?"

"That's good, just checking. So...feedback time. What was your favourite part?"

"Umm, I liked being spanked more than I thought, and standing in front of the mirror was really hot. You had this look in your eyes. It was naughty. Of course, I really liked when you were fucking me."

"Yeah that was my favourite part to. Also, the beginning when I was teasing you. It was more of a power trip, the fact that I'm the one who made you cum when I decided."

We talked a bit more about how things had gone, and what other things we'd like to try in the future. After a while Beth looked at her phone and said she should probably go. So, after forcing ourselves at out of my warm inviting bed, we put on our clothes, went to the living room to collect her stuff, and called an Uber.

"It's having trouble finding an Uber."

"Bus is always an option."

"Nah, I just found one he's 5 mins away. Anyway Bye. See you at Pineapple?"

"Yeah probably. Alright, goodnight." I went over and kissed her tenderly before I pulled away and just looked down at her for a moment.

"What?"

"Nothing I'm just ... glad I met you. This has been good."

"Yeah I think it has. I've really enjoyed it. Till next time, bye."

"Bye B."

12