Letting Her Play (on her terms)

Story Info
Cuckolding.
3.9k words
3.72
25.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
268 Followers

A few years ago at my law firm's New Year's Eve party, my wife and I got carried away with the mixed drinks. The results were ever lasting...

We decided to take a cab home rather than risk the drive, especially since there would be DUI Check points all over.

After we got home, my wife let me know that she had been propositioned by some of the newer members at the firm and one of the bar tenders. In her defense, ALL of the wives were lining up at his station for something a little more than a heavy pour in a short glass.

"At first I was flattered..." she started in, "But then I just became annoyed."

What followed set the tone for a very rotten month or two for me. The words I said still haunt me today... mostly because I know those were the words that changed the path of our relationship, but also because she had them engraved on a picture frame that holds a black and white photo of her and her first lover (since we were married 19 years ago). In the photo, you can see is a man's torso from the left rear side of his body. The photo shows him from the shoulders down to the back of his knees. He is behind my wife, they are both naked and his hard cock is deep inside of her. She is standing at the edge of a small bed. Her right hand is planted on the bed and her left hand is over his, showing her wedding ring and diamond engagement ring. It seems to be the focal point, unless you admire the human body in damn near perfect form.

He has both hands firmly gripping her hips. In the photo you can see her skin being pressed, so you know there is some pressure involved.

When she had the picture(s) taken, this was the 10th or 12th time she and this man had been together. He brought a woman friend to take the photos, and she took several. This was one of her favorites. The photographer waited until she had just finished having an orgasm (which triggered her lover to cum). She got a few close-ups of both of their faces, but this photo was my wife's favorite because it showed her wedding ring, displayed the amount of freedom she has and expressed the deep pleasure she had not experienced in a few years from me.

"The photographer catching me post orgasm and capturing him during his orgasm was the highest compliment this event could receive and the definition of poetry and art being expressed by two people." she said as she showed me the photo.

The photo that was framed with my own words, "If you ever wanted to indulge a physical proposition, I would support that choice."

So two years ago, we are laying in bed and my wife is telling me about others hitting on her. I had read a bunch of Cuckolding stories and could not believe how aroused I became. Several different "set-ups" in these stories, ex husband, ex boyfriend from college, ex lover, etc. which always ended up the same. The husband watches the wife get a great pounding and admires her for it. In fact, he WORSHIPS her for indulging in "his fantasy".

So after all the alcohol we had both drank, we played a little "devils advocate" and the "picture frame" phrase came out just as she asked, "What if I took one of these fine gentlemen up on their offer?"

The look on her face was torment, hurt and anger.

We did not speak to each other for a couple of weeks.

I sent flowers, cards, chocolates and bought jewelry. Nothing worked.

For the month of January, the only "romance" I had was with my Mastercard.

February came and I thought to myself, VALENTINES DAY is going to be the make or break for us.

"She will forgive me, demand an elegant dinner and after a heartfelt apology from me, we will be able to move forward." I promised myself.

We had started eating in silence in the kitchen. When friends would visit or neighbors would stop by, she would pretend everything was normal but not include me or engage me in any of the conversations. It had NEVER been this "bad" before.

One this particular year, Valentines Day was on a Friday. A week before we had both arrived home late and both of us were exhausted. She ate some Chinese leftovers in the kitchen and then went upstairs to her office (which was in the bedroom).

I said nothing.

After about 20 minutes I sent her an email asking her out on a date for Valentines Day.

She read it but did not reply.

I heard the shower turn on and expected she wanted to make up, so I jumped in the guest bathroom and washed up myself.

Nothing.

I went upstairs to knock on the bedroom door and found a note stuck in the door.

"Sorry, I already have plans for that weekend."

I sulked a bit and went back down stairs to the guest room.

"Its gonna be a long weekend." I told myself.

At 6:30 I heard some noise in the kitchen that woke me up. I slowly pulled myself out of bed and walked out to the kitchen. I found a note on the counter in an envelope. As I reached for it, some lights leaving the driveway caught my eye. It was her car. I knew better than to chase after her. I opened the envelope.

"I am going to stay at my Mothers for a few days. We are okay but there are some things to work out. Here is a list of things you need to do around the house before I get back on Tuesday."

I jumped all over the list and I was finished by Sunday morning. I spent the rest of the weekend watching football, catching up on the news and wondering what she meant. I took a shower that night and fantasized about her getting fucked by a body builder with a thick cock. I didn't even get hard before I was spewing and shooting all over the shower. I was a little ashamed, but also kind of proud of myself for having an orgasm so quickly.

My wife had used the last two months to research my fetish. She had reached out to a few "experts" in the field and had arranged to meet with someone out of town that would sit and talk with her and settle her concerns.

My wife's Mother lived about 4 hours away on the outskirts of Las Vegas. She and her Mom had a solid relationship. I did not think she would share my comments with her Mom, but she sure as hell did... and that was all it took to push her over the edge. Her own Mother encouraged her, "Indulge him and live out HIS fantasy.. you get to control the marriage completely, blackmail him into doing what ever you want AND you get to have as many men as you like."

"Really?" my wife asked.

Her Mother nodded, "We studied this a few years ago, TRUST ME when I say there is really no down side to this. The hardest thing you have to decide is who to fuck and how to fuck them."

"This is more common that you think, and those women that were part of the study we read about really enjoyed themselves." her Mom concluded.

My wife decided to go to the casino at Planet Hollywood and flirt with some of the out of town visitors. It went really well and she got propositioned by someone that was just there for the weekend. They shared a few drinks and she went back to his room.

She did not spend the night. She returned to her Mom's and then left the next morning (a day early), promising to visit again really soon.

When she came home and told me everything that happened, there was a spark in her eyes and excitement in her voice.

I came home from work and she met me at the door. She had a scornful look on her face. She was wearing a pair of yoga pants and a baggy sweatshirt.

She had me put my things away and told me to return to the kitchen with nothing on.

I came back with my boxers on.

"STRIP!!" she commanded.

I slipped my boxers off.

She pointed at a patio chair. "SIT" she ordered again.

"Put your hands behind your back." she told me.

She zip tied my hand behind my back. She used rope to tie my ankles to the chair legs.

"I see you got all your chores done." she said in a normal voice.

I nodded.. half frightened to speak as I had never seen this side of her before.

She slid a kitchen chair over and place it in front of me. She paused and then slipped off her sweatshirt. She had a black lace bra that was see through. Her 38DDs were proud and firm... and I "missed them" very much.

She stood by the chair and used it to steady herself as she slipped off the yoga pants. She had matching lace panties on.

"Lets go back to the word INDULGE." she began.

She sat down in the chair backwards, leaning against the back. Her eyes were "fixed" on my cock. I could feel myself getting aroused by just looking at her in her bra and panties.

"So if I were to flirt with other men, would that excite you?" she asked in a slow and husky voice.

"Yes it would." I replied as I looked her in the eyes.

"If other men were to flirt with me, would you make a scene or get jealous?"

I answered, "No I would not... Unless you were uncomfortable."

"Nice save dip shit." I told myself.

My wife smiled and seemed to approve.

"If other men asked me out on a date, KNOWING I was married would you opposed to them taking me out to dinner, movie or... " she paused and looked at my cock which was "telling the truth" to her. Her voice tapered off to nothing and after a few awkward moments, she continued, "Dinner... a Movie..." she paused again.

She looked me in the eyes and asked, "Dinner... Movie... or what if they wanted to just take me to a motel room and rip my clothes off and fuck me until the explode inside of me?"

My cock twitched and sprang to life. She saw it twitch and throb. My hands were tied and there was nothing I could do.

She chuckled to herself. "Wow..."

She stared at my cock which was still twitching and getting harder and harder.

"So the idea of another man's cock sliding in and out of me, thrusting inside of me and making me cum is MORE exciting to you and the idea of YOU doing that to me?" she scornfully asked me.

"No... I just want to see you satisfied... and I know I have not been able to do that as good as I used to, so I want THAT for you. That's all." I answered.

"You are legitimately asking me to fuck other men and TELL you about it so you can find some level of satisfaction in my acts of betrayal?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Do you want me to humiliate you in the process?" she asked.

At this point I knew she had done some research on this and I knew I was committed to my answers.

She sat and looked at me. "That is the hardest I have seen that thing in a few months." she (kind of) insulted me.

"So I talked to Mom about all of this..." she started.

"NOOOOOO" I thought to myself.

I said nothing.

My wife got up and slid the kitchen chair closer to mine. She reached down and touched my cock. Her hands were warm and soft.

"My own Mother told me I should Cuckold you." she said as she stroked my cock slowly.

"She convinced me to try this... and I think I am going to enjoy myself." she concluded.

She stroked my cock a little harder. Then she stopped.

She left the room and returned with some edible lube. She turned the chair around and put some lube in her hand. She worked the lube around so it would be warm.

My wife put her hand on my shoulder and leaned in closely so her lips were inches away from my ear. She reached down with her right hand and started stroking my cock.

"I already fucked a total stranger in Vegas..." she started.

I moaned deeply. I had 100 questions, but this would have to do for now.

"He bought me a few drinks and then we went upstairs to his hotel room. He was a really great kisser." she paused and moved some of the lube around on my cock and from between her fingers.

"Did he eat your pussy?" I asked in a fever.

"YES Baby..." she hissed in my ear, "He made me cum 4 times with his mouth before he told me to suck his cock."

"Did you suck his cock?" I asked while she pumped my cock.

"I tried to... it was really hard and wider than yours." she admitted.

"I apologized for the effort but he was a very understanding man. He told me what I was doing really felt good, but he wanted to fuck me more than anything." she told me.

My cock twitched in her hand. I started panting. She stopped stroking me.

"Calm down Cuckie. we haven't got to the best part yet." she teased.

My wife squeezed my balls and gently kissed my ear.

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"He laid me on my back and tried to slip his cock inside of me." my wife said.

"I was a little embarrassed because it just would not slid in... I mean I was plenty wet, so that wasn't the problem." she said.

"He lifted me up off of the bed and laid down with me on top of him." she said. "FUCK he was strong." she remembered.

"He was the most patient lover I had ever had." she bragged.

"He held his cock in place as I lowered myself onto it. It felt like I was trying to squeeze a fire hydrant inside my cunt." she bragged a little more.

She continued, "He kept encouraging me and little by little I managed to get his monster cock inside of me."

My wife lowered her voice and said, "I have never felt so full."

She cleared her throat and let go of my balls. "He gave me plenty of time to let things stretch and let me relax. All I could do was squirm a little as I ran my fingers through his chest hair and admired his bulging arms."

"Bingo" I thought to myself.

"I got brave and started to lift myself up and slide down on his cock and it felt W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L." She was swooning just telling the story.

She paused again to let me calm down. She drew in a heavy breath and let out a long sigh...

"Tell me more..." I begged.

She changed sides and started the story again, "I had never felt so full of cock. So intense. He knew it too. It was like he gave himself to me and didn't rush me. I kept moving up and down in short strokes. I felt something building up inside of me and the more I worked at it the more intense it got for me."

She paused again.

She moved back to the first side and started stroking my balls. They ached and wanted release.

"Then he grabbed my hips." she said abruptly. "His hands were massive against my small hips. He forcefully drove my body down the full length of his cock and something inside of me snapped."

"Did he hurt you?" I asked concerned.

"Oh no... something better... MUCH better." she remembered.

"Before I could think about how to react, my body convulsed and twitched like never before. I shot a stream of clear liquid all over his chest and face. I was screaming out loud and as my pussy contracted and lost control, I was powerless on top of him." she recalled.

"He grabbed my hips and started sliding my body up and down his cock. Like I was a fuck puppet or a limp rag doll." she said with a smile in her voice.

"After a few heavy pulses, I felt my pussy had stretched enough to take over on my own, but my muscles were tired and my stamina was spent. I collapsed on his chest, panting in a puddle of my own liquid." she continued.

I told him, "I am sorry... Its never been this good for me."

She continued, "With a rare gentleness, he stroked my hair and reassured me that all was well and he understood."

Then he whispered to me, "Take all the time you need. When you are ready, I am going to turn you over the bed and finish us both off in a few minutes."

My wife then whispered in my ear, "I didn't know if I should be scared or excited. He was twice your size and could have easily overpowered me, and nobody would have known the difference."

I asked, "So what did you do?"

My wife moved to the front of me. She bent over at the waist and peeled her panties down to show her sexy ass and cleanly shaven pussy lips. She pushed back so she was inches from my face. Her lips were glistening but still discolored from the stretching they had been through. She turned her head to the side and then said, "I did want any proud Texas Woman would have done in that situation. I collected myself, slid off of that monster of a cock and bent over the side of the bed to take my fucking like the Bitch in Heat that I was before I walked into that room."

I felt my cock jump with excitement. She SAW it move. She smirked in my face but said nothing.

"Can you handle me finishing this story?" she asked.

I nodded.

"He lined up behind me. I could feel his body heat against my ass and thighs. He placed one of his hands in the small of my back and used the other to guide his cock into position. I felt the head rub against my swollen lips. Everything was wet and slippery." she said with a smile on her face.

She slipped her panties up and turned and faced me. She had a wicked grin on her face.

She untied my ankles. She cut the zip ties.

"Lay down" she ordered. "Hands over your head."

She slipped off her panties and straddled my face, putting her knees against my arms so I could not touch myself.

"You are going to eat me while I tell you the rest of the story." she ordered.

With that, she pressed her pussy against my mouth and I worked on satisfying her. It didn't take too long before she was pushing against my mouth harder and working her hips back and forth. Her nipples were hardened and she started moaning... she started chanting, "Paul... Paul... Paul..."

I sensed she was getting closer to orgasm. She pressed her pussy lips into my face really hard and a flood of liquid rushed into my mouth. I drank it down as she continued to chant his name and moan between deep breaths. She came twice while I was under her. Her pussy HAD been stretched and her sexuality awakened.

She looked down and me and smiled.

"Paul pushed his cock into me. I felt every vein as he held my hips and place and plunged his cock into me. I felt his balls brush against my clit as he pressed his way into me. He could feel me stretch and heard me whimper a little as he was now in deeper than before." she smiled while I lapped away at her clit gently.

"What happened next is a memory I will take to the grave..." she said.

Her clit got harder. She rolled her hips forward and fed me her clit as she tried to talk.

"Paul grabbed both of my hips and started moving in and out slowly at first. He was so fucking huge and I was so damn tight..." she stammered.

"I felt his cock hit my uterus... I swear to God." she said (now breathing heavier).

"OH FUCK... " she screamed as she flooded my mouth again with more of her juice.

I lapped away, swallowing what I could.

She pushed herself back, panting and out of breath.

I chuckled in my head. I waited for her to catch her breath and then asked, "So what happened next?"

My wife smiled, "Paul grabbed my hips and thrust into me slow and steady at first. Oh my God it felt so good. His cock head rubbed my G-spot in just the right way."

I started to touch myself.

"NOT YET." my wife scorned me.

She grabbed the lube off the counter and started to rub it in her hands. I moved closer to her.

"He started going faster." she stated.

"And HARDER." she kept going.

She reached out and started stroking me slowly.

"I started orgasming on his cock, wave after wave of constant and intense orgasms. He just kept fucking me, faster and harder. I kept screaming his name over and over while he kept splitting me open." she continued.

She stroked me a little faster, and said nothing. I had my eyes closed.

"Then I felt his first load shoot inside of me like a rocket. It surged inside of me and felt like a warm powerful wash. Paul grunted hard as the second and third pulses pushed more of his cream deep inside of me." my wife concluded.

"He leaned over and gently kissed my neck while his huge cock pulsed inside of me." she finished.

She was stroking my cock much harder now.

"I fell asleep in his arms for a few hours and then left him in the bed. I put his cell number in my phone before I left." she concluded. "Then I ran home, told Mom I needed to get back here and drove all afternoon to get here."

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
268 Followers
12