All Comments on 'Letting Her Play (on her terms)'

by That_Guy71

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How wonderful, just what this category needed...

More cuckold excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Warning!

Not all Anonymous are IDIOTS like 2 above (below).

I am going to ask you nicely:

Please stop using loving wife tag so I don't have to stumble on your shit stories.

It should be in Mental illness section, but there isn't one so fetish comes closest.

Beside, there is nothing loving about crappy slut.

Thank you ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Browser history

has created more cucks than other single factor in the history of LW!

AMerryman 2.0

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

really come on be a man toss the slut to the curb and get out hate cucks they might as well be fags as she will have him sucking cocks next dummy

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
No.

Marriage exists to make stronger people, better people, people with confidence in themselves and generosity for others. It does not exist to belittle your spouse.

I hate this adolescent shit.

CTsuboralhubCTsuboralhubover 4 years ago
Omg definitely pushed this cuck’s buttons

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sucking cock!! Oh just lke your wife

did to you dear annony!! Annony. dead ex wife fucked over a 100 men while married to him. When she died he found out much cum he drank out of her cunt.

CTsuboralhubCTsuboralhubover 4 years ago
To anonymous who complained

About the category: try reading Literotica’s description of Loving Wives”. Cuckolding fits the category definition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You told me up front this was about cuckolding so...

... I didn’t waste my time and you didn’t get a 1-star vote. You keep putting the warning up front and I’ll keep forsaking the lowball votes. This can work for both of us.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Fag, cuck shit

Thats all there is to say about that.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Garbage

Put this shit in fetish category.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
???

Your writing craft isn’t all that bad, but your characters are unbelievable—at least to an old fart like myself—so I tried to give you a three. The way I see it the writing is worth a 4 but the story is so unbelievable it rates a two, so I tried to compromise with a grade of 3, however I couldn’t get it to accept any score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: anonymous- sucking cock..........

Looks like that whore cunt "bonnietaylor" is making her rounds again as anonymous this time. Same old shitty comments, always the same. How's it feel being banned from a porn site?

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
just skimmed

not going to bash you but please use the story tags. You missed several that should have been included. This is not a loving wife only tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

More garbage.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Not even worthy of calling it garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disrespect and humiliatinon

It is clearly a sickness, not a lifestyle or fetish, to find plessure in disrespect and humiliatinon. To crave abuse is one form of mental illness and to enjoy abusing others is another. Both conditions are the source of much misery and suffering.

There is nothing erotic or entertaining about this tale of inhumanity to self and others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best cuck stories for beginners I have ever read! I look forward to reading more of your work! Cuckolds do not have to be belittled. Our wives and girlfriends are damn lucky we allow them to have all the fun and be truely loved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous