Letting It All Soak In

Story Info
Freshman gets used and discovers she has a unique fetish.
3k words
4.42
47.8k
61

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never did like flying. Coming from a small town in rural Virginia, I liked wide open spaces where I didn't have to rub elbows with strangers and pretend to have a conversation with my seat neighbor.

"Please remain seated until the plane comes to a complete stop" seems like hours ago now as people slowly find all their carry ons. I had my backpack and one checked bag that I'd have to find once I "deplaned".

I'm what you would call a Tom-boy I suppose. I never did like dresses. You'd find me most of the time in jeans and a T-shirt. Never wore any make up or did anything with my short brown hair. Just wore it up in a short ponytail most of the time. I didn't like contacts so I embraced the nerd look with my black framed glasses. But there was one thing I obsessed over... Sneakers!

I didn't have a closet full of skirts, but I did have a closet full of some fresh kicks. I loved my Nike Shox, Air Max, Jordan's, Adidas, and Chuck Taylor high tops in every color you can think of. I absolutely loved all of them and kept them all clean. And tried to wear a different pair everyday.

My mom would take me shopping, pleading with me to buy some cute dresses, but I always hated them. "Boys like cute dressed girls!" She'd always say. But I would refuse to get anything she picked out. I didn't really care what boys thought. I enjoyed being the quiet girl with her face in a book. There was only one thing I wanted. So we'd end up in Footlocker again buying the latest Nikes.

For this particular trip I didn't have a ton of space so I packed ONLY 5 pairs. And for the flight itself I wore my tried and true black converse high tops. They always brought me good luck.

"Well Kristen, it sure has been a pleasure chatting with you." the man sitting next to me said. I think his name was Greg. "Good luck on your first semester at NYU."

I had spent my high school years reading, studying and preparing for college. I was my parents only child and they had saved every penny they had to make sure I got the best education. I told my dad years ago that I wanted to be a doctor because I wanted to help people and he decided that he was going to make that happen for me.

I received a scholarship to attend their Premed program and I was super nervous. Not only had I rarely flown but I'd never been to a big city, much less New York City. The hustle and bustle was already stressing me out and I hadn't even experienced the yet. Fortunately I had freshman orientation to look forward to.

A bit scared and very overwhelmed by LaGuardia, I manage to find my baggage claim area. I checked my watch. I had two hours till orientation started. I had never been late to anything in my life and I wasn't about to start. Me and my lucky chucks were going to get there on time.

My bag never came. After an hour of waiting, all other passengers got theirs off the carousel but mine never showed up.

"I'm sorry ma'am, it looks like your bag got mixed up somehow. Hopefully we'll find it and get it to you soon." My favorite sky blue Jordan 3 sneakers were in that bag. I was so upset. Hopefully they find it. I left my dorm address with the lady.

Next step, I have to find a ride. Shouldn't be too hard right?

When the sliding doors open, I stop in my tracks. The noise, the air, all the people pushing, walking yelling, it's too much. I get overwhelmed. Finally a yellow cab pulls up and a nice middle aged man rolls the window down and yells, "Need a lift? Get in kid!" I simply nod and get in the back seat.

So I'm in New York with only the clothes on my back and my chucks on my feet and an hour before freshman orientation. It shouldn't be too hard to cross town right? How long could it take? Hah!

My driver was very vocal to say the least. He had something to say about every other driver on the road. Even though he was a bit boisterous, I immediately had some connection with him. I felt protected in his cab, from the crazy traffic outside. He was a master of navigating through it all. His name plate said Sam.

We have a mostly one sided conversation on the way to NYU. I only have to give one or two word responses and he'd go on some tangent about the city.

I was still a bit shaken from earlier and a bit jet lagged, so I decided to make myself comfortable, as much as one could in the back of a taxi, and took my chucks off and leaned back in my seat with my feet up. Sam was going to get me there.

After a half hour drive we finally reach the campus. Thank god.

"That'll be 42.55, sweetheart."

My stomach did a backflip. Oh right, I have to pay the guy. Dad had given me an envelope of cash if I needed it... but I put it in my checked bag. Crap!

"42.55? Okay..." I frantically start flipping through my pink Velcro wallet. "I've got 4 bucks and a quarter." I said sheepishly with a bit of a laugh.

Sam turned around angrily. "Darling, you got in a cab without money to pay for the ride?" I was so scared. I tried to explain myself.

"My bag got lost and I got overwhelmed, I'm sorry but it's all I've got."

After a long awkward pause, Sam looked me over. " I tell you what kid, I let you have this ride for free. But only if you help a poor guy like me out a bit. Eh? What do you say" he said with a smirk on his face.

I was so innocent and naive. What help would an older taxi driver want? What could I do for him? But I wasn't thinking clearly and was more concerned about being on time. I stared at my watch.

"Uh... sure I guess... as long as it doesn't take long."

"Sweetheart, look at me, I haven't had any in a while. If you're good, this won't take long at all."

What did he mean by that?! If I'm good?! What had I gotten myself into? Next thing I know Sam has found a back alley and has parked the taxi down out of sight. He turned the engine off, got out, and got in the back next to me.

This was my first chance to get a good look at him. He was a little heavy set with a receding hairline. Not exactly a Prince Charming but not hideous I suppose. What was he doing? I sat with my hands folded nervously.

Being the Catholic small town shy nerdy girl meant that I had ZERO experience when it came to sex. I had the usually health class talk in school, so I had some idea. I liked this one guy but we only kissed once and that was it. Books and sneakers were all I cared about.

Sam looked around nervously and quickly unzipped his fly. It hit me like a ton of bricks. Oh... that's what he wanted help with. Oh shit. His semi hard cock was out before I knew it and he was slowly jerking it.

"I've never been with someone so young before. You're really sweet to agree to help a old guy out. My balls are so full. I need this badly. Once we're done I'll get you back to campus."

My heart was beating through my chest. What was I going to do? Part of me wanted to get out and run for it. But who knows where I was? Some random alley in New York. How would I find my way? My shoes were still on the floor. I couldn't make a run for it in my socks. Then I'd have nothing.

Strangely, part of me wanted to stay. I had this weird feeling that I'd never felt before, this warm rush. Seeing Sam whip out his cock made me flinch but at the same time very curious. My panties suddenly felt a little wet.

Sam had been real sweet up until now and I owed him for the ride. Maybe this is how things are done in the big city? I reached out and wrapped my small soft hand around his penis. No going back now I thought. I got to get to school.

"Mmm that's it sweetie" he leaned back and enjoyed my touch. "Stroke it for me."

I awkwardly sat next to him and started to let my hand slide up and down his shaft. It was surprisingly soft to the touch and warm. I kept up a steady pace of stroking him. I couldn't take my eyes off his penis. His moans actually excited me. I felt good knowing that I was making him feel good.

"That's real good. Yeah... mmm." He opened his eyes and looked over at me. "Do you want this cock inside you, sweetie? Eh?"

My face froze in shock. My hand was still gripping his ever-hardening cock. My mind raced. First I thought to all the studying I had done in high school health class, I had some idea what "putting a cock inside me" entailed. I was super nervous. I looked up at him and didn't say anything, just shook my head with the slightest nervous 'no'.

"That's alright dear. We don't have to do that, but I'm not going to finish with you just stroking me and time is of the essence."

Finish? Oh right... there's an ending to this.

"Why don't you stick it in your mouth for a minute?" He asked. "That would feel real good. Come on."

I don't know why, but I agreed to this. It may have been his voice. It may have been the way he said that it would feel good. I'm not sure. I simply nodded and leaned over and found my a face in his lap with his one eye snake staring up at me. I hesitated for a second but then I felt Sam's large hand on the back of my neck encouraging me on. I held his cock at the base with one hand and guided it into my open mouth.

When I closed my lips around his warm shaft, he let out a loud moan of approval. "Ahhh... yes mmm... keep going! Yes." I started to slowly bob my head up and then down letting my lips glide along his cock.

The feeling wasn't as unpleasant as I thought it would be. His cock was real hard yet soft at the same time. I'll never forget the musky smell and taste. It was a little off putting but I felt good knowing that he felt good. His hand on the back of my neck moved up and grabbed a hold of my little ponytail and continued to guide my movements.

"God yes! Oh that feels so good. Hmm" I was starting to get into a good rhythm but my neck was starting to hurt from the strange angle I was at. He noticed and leaned over and moved my bag and sneakers onto the seat while i moved to the floor, kneeling between his legs.

I looked up at him while I took his now rock hard member back into my mouth. My hand stroked him while my mouth sucked. I had never done this before. I wasn't sure how to do it but based off his reactions, I must've been doing something right.

The feeling of his cock filling my mouth and sliding between my lips felt... good. It felt right at home there. The warm head would hit the back of my mouth and then pop a little when it slide out of my mouth and then slide right back in.

The alley way was quiet. The only sounds I heard were his moans and my slurping on his salty rod.

He repositioned himself and pulled his balls free. I have nothing to compare them to but they seemed large to me and hung down. "Lick them for me." He asked me. I kept my hand around his cock while he guided my head down. I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked his smooth ball sack. I could taste the sweat... but it made him moan like crazy.

My glasses started to fog up a little bit as i looked up at him while I licked his balls and stroked his cock with my hand. I let my other hand wander and explore what was going on in my panties. I was soaking wet. Without thinking, I started to rub my clit and moaned into his balls. Who am I right now? What is going on Kristan?

He grabbed my ponytail again and guided my head back onto his cock. His cock head slide right back in like it was made for my mouth. The same mouth I used hours earlier to kiss my mom goodbye. I noticed that my spit made it slicker and slicker so I drooled down his shaft so my hand slid real easily down the bottom half. The same hand I used earlier to hug my dad. I completely forgot about the world around me. I was in a cocksucking trance. Suddenly...

"Oh shit! Yeah... ah! Fuck! I'm going to cum sweetie. Oh yeah!"

Cum? Right! The ending... oh crap. What do I do? Do I need to do something? I paused my sucking for a moment while I pondered this. Health class said that the males ejaculate their semen at the end. That must be what's about to happen.

Sam took his cock in his hand and started stroking it himself since I had stopped.

"Open your mouth dear. I don't want to shoot this all over the back seat."

So much went through my mind quickly. I suppose he didn't want his next passengers to wonder what happened back here. In my mouth? I don't know about that. I kept my mouth closed while he stroked it right next to my lips. I did my shy 'no' head shake again.

"Come on dear. Either you take it and swallow or you're going to orientation covered in my cum."

Reality came back to me. I needed to get to campus. What time was it? He was right. I didn't want to introduce myself to my classmates with some strangers cum on my shirt. What was I doing. I sat there on my knees with a shocked look on my face. I didn't know what to do.

He was thinking quicker then me. He knew he was pretty backed up and was going to make a mess. He looked around frantically and grab the closest thing to him... my left shoe. He was holding favorite high top Chuck Taylor Converse in his left hand and stroking his raging cock with his right. Before I could do anything he came.

His cock was pointed right at my sneaker, inches from the opening. His whole body shook as a huge wave of pleasure came over him and be shot his load. Spurt of after spurt of white, think, gooey cum shot from his penis into my shoe. One, two, three, four quick ones and then several smalls ones that slowly turned into a drool of fresh semen.

I couldn't help but stare at what was going on. My slut of a sneaker was taking all of Sam's cum like a champ. He was careful not to drip any onto the seat. His entire load was now in the bottom of my left converse. Holy shit.

He sighed with relief and said "ahhh yeah, thanks kid I really needed that. Sorry about your shoe hehe. Well let's get you to the college shall we?" He got out of the backseat like nothing had happened and started the car back up.

I slumped into the seat as we took off breathing heavily trying to take everything in that had just happened. I hadn't been in New York a day yet and I had already sucked a stranger off in his taxi. What the hell? My first cock was a New York taxi driver? I felt gross.

Before I could think anymore, we were already stopping at the campus. We must've been fairly close. "Here we are dear! Hope your first semester goes well." I grabbed my bag and shoes and got out of the car and simply nodded at him as he drove away with my dignity.

The concrete was hard and cold on my socked feet. I looked at my watch. Five minutes till the hour. My luggage was missing, I had no change of clothes and I had no time. I looked down in my left sneaker.

The huge pool of this stranger's cum was still there slowly soaking into the sole. I should've been disgusted by this, but I wasn't for some reason. The thoughts of pleasuring Sam and then him using my sneaker actually turned me on in ways I had never felt before. I slipped my right shoe on and laced it up and then slipped on the left.

Chuck Taylor's have these little holes on the side for ventilation... when my foot slid in some of the cum seeped out of the holes. I could feel his warmth soak into my sock and between my toes. ... my loins were soaking wet again. I loved this sensation. I wiggled my toes taking in the new feeling.

I guess I'd have to spend the rest of today with a strange taxi driver's cum soaked into my feet and between my soft toes. I'd never felt so turned on and disgusted at the same time. It was a rush. I had this secret I could carry with me all day.

"Welcome to NYU freshman!" I looked up to see an energetic greeter guiding me inside. "How was your drive?" My left foot squishing ever so slightly as we walked.

I smiled "...pretty good... yeah! pretty good."