Letting It All Soak In Pt. 02

Story Info
Kristan meets her college roommate and her boyfriend.
3.6k words
4.55
24.7k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was finishing my first day of freshman orientation at NYU. This was huge for me since I was really shy and really wanted to get a good fresh start. I tried really hard to concentrate and absorb everything that was being thrown at me, but I was distracted by something. My left foot felt a little funny.

Earlier that morning I had been coerced by my taxi driver into giving him a blowjob, my first ever blowjob. I was reluctant to swallow and he didn't want to make a mess in his backseat, so he unloaded his huge load into one of my shoes. Not just any shoe. It was one of my favorite Chuck Taylor high tops. Since my bag got lost on the flight I didn't have another pair. So I've been wearing the cum soaked shoe all day.

The feeling of having this secret really turned me on though, like nothing I had experienced before. I hadn't even seen a cock till today and my first time was with a New York Taxi driver. I felt like such a slut. I had let a stranger use my mouth and any time I walked around today my cum soaked toes reminded me of this fact. It made my heartbeat and turned my face flush.

Being the quiet book worm girl in jeans, T-shirt, glasses and sneakers, no one would suspect me as a cocksucker. That word hit hard when I thought about it. My down home Catholic parents would be so ashamed. I had to shake this feeling somehow. But the cum was still there.

After a long day, we finally got to move into our dorm rooms. Some peace and quiet to relax, wash my foot, and clear my mind would be nice. But when I unlocked the door, I met my roommate, Carly, who had already moved in.

"Hey there roomie!!" She squealed as she bounded across the room to hug me! I politely patted her back. I wasn't much of a hugger.

They couldn't have found a more polar opposite roommate for me then Carly. She was outgoing, extroverted, and loud. She wore her cheerleader long blond hair up high. And had a bright flowing dress on. This was going to be an interesting living experience.

I tried to listen to this valley girl for a while but she was hard to follow. Her sentences had so many 'likes' and 'ya knows' I was constantly thrown off. I simply nodded and said the occasional 'uh hu'. Shortly after she told me what felt like all her entire life story, a knock came at the door.

"Kristan? The airport dropped this off for you" My bag made it! Thank the lord. I gleefully pulled my bag into the room. "Oh and this large package came for you too." The RA pushed a large cardboard package, addressed from my mother, inside as well. "Thanks!"

I open the package excitedly. A note on the inside read 'I know this week is going to be hard. Meeting new people is not your favorite thing. I thought this might put a smile on your face.' She was right. She had carefully packaged and sent some of my favorites in my sneaker collection! Nike Air Max, 270s, Jordan's, Adidas Superstars, Nike Shox, and more! So happy!

I kicked off my black Chucks, whose cum was all soaked in and fairly dry now, found a clean pair of ankle socks, and put on a pair of my favorite Nike Shox. I started to carefully put the rest of my shoes away on a rack in my new closet.

"Holy cow! You've got a lot of sneakers!" Carly bursted into my moment of bliss. I had half forgotten she was there. "Yeah... I... uh... I collect them." I said shyly, somewhat embarrassed. Carly marveled for a second and then picked up one of my black converses that I had haphazardly left on the floor. Please don't be the cum shoe... she looked inside as I held my breath...

"Wow we're the same size! Could I borrow some of them? Please! Please! You can borrow any of mine roomie!" She spoke so quickly and proceeded to reveal her closet filled with flip flops, wedges and heels. Ugh. I hate girly shoes. There was no way I would wear any of those. And I certainly didn't want her messing up any of my sneakers. I love them, and try to keep them in mint condition. But this was my new roommate and I didn't want a bad first impression, right?

"Ummm..." I was always so timid. "I don't know..." I fidgeted with my glasses as I looked at the floor. "I suppose. Maybe sometimes."

"Ooooo Thank you! Thank you!" She had a huge grin on her face. "This is going to be so much fun!" It all happened so quickly. "These will go great with my outfit tonight!" She said as she picked up the other black converse off the floor. My stomach did a backflip. I tried to say something but nothing came out. What would I say? That shoes a bit of a whore?

I've never seen someone change clothes so quickly. Suddenly she had a loose fitting blouse on, some skin tight jeans and she was lacing my my High tops up around her jeans. She was right. They did go with her outfit. So far she didn't seem to notice anything. Fortunately it seemed to have all dried up. As long as she didn't decide to smell them, I was in the clear.

Strange. My panties were getting wet again. I'm definitely not attracted to her by any stretch of the imagination. I don't think I'm gay. It was the thought of that taxi drivers cum. It was now under her feet. The faint odor and stickiness was now under her socks. A stranger came in those shoes this morning and now my new roommate was going to go to a party with them. I felt so strange. Without realizing it I was rubbing myself through my jeans.

A knock came at the door and brought me back. "That's probably Chad." Carly said as she frantically put on some hoop earrings and finished getting ready. "Come on in Chad!" A tall muscular jock swung the door open and came in like he owned the place. He dropped his letter jacket down, slumped himself onto her neatly made bed and put his feet up.

"Hey babe, come on now. I knew you wouldn't be ready to go yet. Heh. The party is already going down. We're going to be late. Hurry up." He didn't even acknowledge my existence. "I'm hurrying darling. I want to look good for the first party of the semester!" She said as giddy as could be. Chad didn't care how she looked. He was texting anxiously on his phone and pushed the overgrown brown mop hair out of his face.

"Kristy, do you want to come too?" She asked as she was about to walk out. How thoughtful. "Umm no thanks ... and it's just Kristan." I tried to correct her. "Suit yourself roomie." They took off in a whirlwind. "Don't wait up for me!" It was finally quiet and I had some time to myself. What a crazy day.

I laid back and relaxed on my bed for the first time. I thought back to the taxi ride this morning. The feeling of his cock forcing its way between my lips. The way it pulsed with each stroke sliding in and out. I could still almost taste him. My hand finally found what it wanted. I undid my jeans and let myself go, rubbing my soaking wetness and moaning softly to myself.

When my mind wondered through the whole experience. The thought that brought me to my climax was the moment he shot his load. Seeing thick ropes of his fresh sperm spurt out over and over again pooling down in my virgin shoe was amazing. I held back a little whimper and bit my lip as my whole body shook while I relived the moment.

I fell asleep in a heap. My clothes and shoes still on. My hand down the front of my pants. I was so tired and still jet lagged, but strangely satisfied.

I was woken up by a load banging on the door. I sat up quickly, forgetting where I was. It was still dark outside. The clock read 5:37am. The banging continued.

"Carly! Carly, are you in there?!"

I stood up in a blurry-eyed daze. My pants fell down around my ankles and Nike Shox. 'My names not Carly' I thought to myself. Oh right! My roommate. I looked over to the other side of the room and couldn't see much. The light was off. Was she back from the party? I started to walk over and see, but tripped over my jeans and came crashing to the floor.

"I hear you in there girl! *belch* Now open thish door right now!" Said the voice outside the door. My cover was blown. I couldn't just go back to bed. Someone would have to answer the door. As I stood up and collected myself, I looked around Carly's side of the room. It was real dim but I could make out that the bed was still made. She hadn't come back yet. Perhaps she was still out with friends?

I gathered up some courage and decided that I would open the door and let whoever this was know that she hadn't come back yet. When I turned the handle, the door pushed open and a large man stormed in. I recognized him right away. It was Chad.

"Why'd you leave the party Carly? Huh?" He didn't give me time to answer. "You know I wanted to stay for a while. It was... *burp*...embarrashing." I kept trying to interject and let him know that his girlfriend wasn't here, but he was obviously too drunk and angry to listen and the lighting was too dim for him to see me.

"Your outfit looked super fine tonight and I have some crazy blue balls right now girl. You know I don't like going to bed with blue balls... don't ya?"

Blue balls? My quiet catholic school girl background wasn't helping me, but I put two and two together. Oh... dang. He sat down hard on her bed and I heard him unzip his pants. I just stood there dumbfounded. Now was my chance to say something but I was too scared.

"Well what are you waiting for? Don't make me wait girl. Take care of this for me." He said almost shouting.

The tiny beam of light that shown into the room from the door landed right on the helmet of his engorged cock. It was mesmerizing. The first cock I ever saw in person was the taxi driver from yesterday. Chads was bigger and so smooth. I stared and didn't move.

"Alright, you're going to make me work for it eh? Fine!" He stood up and pushed me hard to my knees. I should've stopped him. I should've said something. This wasn't right. But I was still in a daze and still horny from my experience yesterday. And he had full control over me. I felt something smooth push against my lips. What could I do? I opened wide.

He smelled better then the last guy. Some kind of cologne mixed in with his musk. However he was not as gentle as the last guy. As I parted my lips he pushed his way in hard and deep. His spongy cock head hit the back of my mouth. My lips were tight around his thick shaft. I gagged instinctively but he held it there. I coughed a bit begging for air and he backed off.

"Hah! You never could handle my cock eh?Now hold still for me." He said. I quickly put my hand around the base of his cock, to keep him from going too deep again and to stroke him. Hopefully that would keep my airway clear and please him.

He started to thrust his hips back and forth, pushing his rock hard dick in and out of my mouth. It completely filled me and then came almost all the way out and then pushed hard back in. I wasn't in control this time. He was using my mouth. He was using me to pleasure himself... and I sat there and took it. What had come over me? I was enjoying this?

"Aww yeah girl. That feels so good. Mmhmm. Fuck yeah. I'm fucking your mouth babe." He whispered into the dark.

My parents raised me not to curse. They were very strict about that. Small town me was absolutely mortified. He was 'fucking' my mouth. What?! I suppose he was right. I tried to back off and end it but he held my head right where he wanted it. He must've played football or something. He was so strong.

The new me, the New York me, took over my brain for a while. I decided to relax a bit and enjoy the feeling. Hours ago I was playing with myself thinking about this... so why not enjoy it? I started to use my tongue to lick the underside of his shaft as it slid over it. I puckered my lips and sucked lightly. I loved the feeling of his cock head popping in and out. I caught myself audibly moan. Who am I?

"Oh yeah girl! You know you like it. Shit yeah. Dang, have you been practicing? Mmm that's so good. It feels better then ever." I felt his leg start to shake. Hmm I wonder why it felt different. Maybe because I'm not your girlfriend!

Each time his cock went into my mouth a felt something hitting my chin. Oh my gosh... it was his balls! His were way bigger then the taxi driver's. They hung low and swung around as he thrusted. If they were that big and heavy, they must've had a lot of goods stored up. But it was strange. The longer time past, the more he thrusted the higher his balls got. Was this normal? He didn't seem to have a problem with it.

What was I doing?! I'm on my knees, mouth open, letting this frat boy have his way with me. He hadn't even bothered to learn my name earlier... He didn't even acknowledge my existence! But now I was okay pleasuring him?

He pulled his cock from my mouth for a moment and let me catch my breath. He took the hard rod in his hand and slapped me on my face with it. How degrading. Before I could say anything he shoved his way back into my mouth.

"Shit yeah girl." His hand rested on my shoulder encouraging me along. His other hand had a firm grip of my ponytail. "Suck that cock, yeah suck it."

I didn't think it was possible but his cock seemed to get even larger and ever more engorged. My tiny jaw was aching from the size of him. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take.

My spit had been slowly drooling down his shaft which made my hand nice a slick. My sucking and stroking made a nice loud slurping sound... I hope these walls are pretty thick. I hadn't met my neighbors yet.

I couldn't move. I had no choice but to stay right where I was. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. The sunlight was starting to shine a little into the room as dawn approached. His face was in ecstasy. Even though he had forced himself onto me, a small part of me felt proud of what I had done for him.

"Oh shit Carly! Shit!" Well at least he wasn't yelling my name. "Yeah girl, yeah!" I was approaching the point that I thought I would pass out from exhaustion when it happened. He had me in a firm grip, there was no escaping. I just wish he had warned me, but that wasn't his style.

It happened all at once. His body spasmed. His balls tightened up against the base of his cock. He let out a loud moan. The mushroom helmet pulsed even larger and he suddenly stopped his thrusting. He left just the head in my mouth and started stroking himself rapidly.

I knew what was coming. His cum. What the taxi driver had done to my sneaker, Chad was about to do to my mouth. I was about to be inundated. Was I ready?

I felt a pulse on my lower lip at the same time he shot his first spurt into me. It hit the back of my throat with a lot of force but I held my composure. The taste was very strange to me. Salty was my first thought. My next thought was 'oh it's still going'.

Spurt after spurt of chad's fresh sperm was filling my small mouth. Each shot I could feel pulse on my lip before it traveled onto my tongue. After four or five quick spurts, it died down into a slow trickle. I held it all inside keeping my lips tight, but my cheeks were bulging. His cock started to slowly deflate and eventually slipped out from my lip's grasp. So much cum was in my mouth right now. I didn't know what to do.

"Oh shit girl... god... woooo... that was amazing." I think he was complementing himself more then me. "Oh yeah. Nicely done. I needed that bad!" He leaned over and flipped the light switch on... oh no...

"What the hell?! You're not Carly! Where's Carly?!"

With my mouth full of a gallon of his hot sticky sperm, I meekly just shrugged my shoulders.

"Woah! This is her room right?" He looked around for a second. "You must be her roommate... shit... oh shit... what have I done. Why didn't you say something?!"

Mouth still full of cum, still on my knees I look down at the floor ashamed. This was clearly his fault but I wasn't going to get a word in. At least he had some nice clean looking Jordan 5's to look at. Not a bad look for him. He stormed to the door.

"God dammit! What the hell! What am I going to do?" He stared me down. "Don't you dare say anything to her. Got it!? You Got IT!?" I barely nodded. "I mean it. She can't find out" He slammed the door.

What had come over me? I just sucked off my roommates monster of a boyfriend. My stomach ached, I was so ashamed but at the same time I was so turned on. What a rush. Chad had used my mouth and I loved it. Then I was reminded of what was in my mouth. My cheeks hurt and the taste was starting to get to me. What do I do? My eyes got real big.

I can't spill any over on Carlys side of the room so I kept my lips as tight as I could. Should I swallow it? Catholic school girl kicked in for a minute... could I get pregnant from that? Could his sperm swim from my stomach to my womb? Is that a thing?! I don't know!

Maybe I could just spit it out in the sink, but this floor of the dorm had a shared bathroom. I peaked out the door and saw people already going to shower. What to do? My horny mind, once again, took over. What would taxi Kristan do?

With my toe I slipped one of my Nike Shox off my foot and picked it up. It was so pretty. I got this pair as a birthday present from my mom on my 17th birthday. They were mostly white with highlighter pink and lime green accents. I absolutely adored them. I slid the tongue of the sneaker up a bit and began to slowly spit Chads cum into the shoe.

The feeling of his warm sperm slowly pouring from my lips sent a rush over me. I was beyond excited. I played with it as it fell, varying the speed and force. I was fascinated by the texture, taste and smell. It pooled in the heel and began to soak into the fabric of the shoe. It would never be the same again.

Once it had it all drained out, I rolled the shoe back and forth spreading the cum all around until there was a good even layer. I then tilted the shoe forward so all the remaining cum pooled at the toe. These shoes were leather, so none of the cum would leak out the sides this time.

I had my bright green ankle socks on. They were so cute and had no idea what they were in for. I slide my foot back into the shoe and soaked it all in. I let out a little moan of pleasure. I wasn't even touching myself but I was so close to cumming. My hand found my wetness again. The new found feeling was incredible.

Chads fresh sticky jizz was soaking into my sock and surrounding my toes. I wiggled them around enjoying the warm sensation. It was amazing. I laid back and played with myself for a while. Not realizing how loud I was. This was addicting. I felt so violated and so good at the same time. Twice in twenty four hours, two different men had used my mouth for their pleasure and their cum had found my sneaker and toes. I came hard, soaking my hand and underwear.

"Looks like I'd be spending today with Chad between my toes." I said out load, while catching my breath laying on my bed. Just then the door started to open. I quickly zipped my pants back up. Carly stepped inside still wearing my black converses and smiled.

"Hey there roomie! Good morning! How was your first night in the room? Cute kicks!"