Letting It Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to see if I can pull this sword from the stone..." Anna said before rolling her eyes. "Whatever, I'm running out of things to say." She added, a playful giggle spilling from her mouth. Her fingers reached inside of my jeans and she pulled my boxers down so that my cock could slip out freely into the air. Her eyes looked down at it and she made an impressed noise. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun." Anna said with a smirk, her hand wrapping around the base of my dick and then she opened her mouth up. Taking the head of my cock inside of her warm, wet mouth, Anna pushed her tongue down to the head of my cock and she started to slowly bathe my dick in her wet spit. As soon as she did that, I could feel a familiar tinge take over me. I wasn't close to cumming already was I? Looking down at her, she didn't seem to notice as her lips pressed down around my dick's head and she started to suck on me. Her hands came down and she placed them on the inside of my thighs, keeping them apart so she had enough room to play with.

Her lips closed down around my prick and she started to push her mouth up and down, slowly sucking on me while her big eyes floated up to look at me as she started to take more of my dick into her mouth. My cock twitched again and I closed my eyes to try and think of anything remotely not sexy to try and stave off the oncoming orgasm. Anna's hand came down and cupped my balls gently, squeezing at the sack as her lips rolled up and down on my pole. She let out another moan and as her tongue ran all over my cock, painting it in her hot, wet spit. I could feel beads of her spit running down my shaft and towards the base of my pole. The saliva was tracing all over my cock and all the way down from the tip towards the bottom of my dick.

Anna pushed her lips down a little bit further and I could feel my cock pressing against her throat, prompting a cough from the woman before she pulled her head up off of my dick and then leant in to kiss against the sides of my dick, running her tongue along my prick as she tried to play it like it was a harmonica. She made sure to cover every little bit of my shaft with my prick with her lips and her tongue as well. Slipping her mouth up and down, her hands cupped against my balls and squeezed on them as she sucked all over my cock. As soon as her lips closed around under the head of my dick, I let out a quick warning groan and my dick started to twitch before I was firing ropes of my warm, hot cum into her mouth.

Anna certainly seemed surprised but she didn't care as she held my dick in her mouth and let me keep firing into her waiting mouth while I orgasmed rather embarrassingly quickly for my liking. Anna let out a moan before taking my head up off of my dick and pushed her tongue out, showing me the creamy load on her tongue and she then swallowed it all the way down. Wiping at her mouth with the back of her hand, she nodded her head before looking up at me.

"Huh. It was that good?" She asked, a flirty smirk on her face as she leaned back on her heels.

"It was... It's been..."

"Don't worry I get it. But since I don't get to really rock with my awesome blowjob skills, I think it's only fair you get to warm me up." She said with a shrug of her shoulders, she stood back up between my legs and slipped her fingers under the waistband of her panties. Sliding them down her long legs, she rolled them off of her legs and threw them to the side of the room. Walking over to sit down next to me, she spread her legs and showed off her hot entrance. I stood up and off of the lounger before undressing myself so that I was still clad in my shirt but my shoes, socks and bottoms were off of my body. Looking down at her, I smiled and got down between her legs. I could see the small strip of blonde hair just above her entrance and I could see just how hot and wet she was too.

"A Queen needs her throne right?" I asked, moving a little bit closer to her hot pussy. Leaning down, I pushed my tongue forward and tasted her lips for the first time.

I moved my face in between her legs and pushed my mouth up against her opening. Just the smell of her lower lips was enough to make me hard but the thought of being able to taste it made me salivate. I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue out to slowly lick against her. I pushed my tongue into her folds, reaching down towards the bottom of her slit and then slowly making my way up towards the top of her entrance. Feeling how hot she was, I made sure to keep a good hold of her legs as she lifted them up and laid them on my shoulders as if she wanted to keep me exactly where she wanted me. I made sure to run my hands up and down her long legs while my tongue dipped into every little bit of her folds. Running my tongue against her, I could feel Anna tense up and desperate little breaths escape her mouth as her hands came down to run through my hair.

Looking up at her, I continued to slip my tongue over her folds before pressing the flat of my tongue up against her entrance and tasting every bit of her juicy pussy. Rubbing my tongue up and down, I maneuvered my tongue to using just the tip of it and weaving it in and out of every little bit of her entrance before I pushed my tongue forward and into her. As soon as I speared my way into her entrance, I could feel Anna react to it and her body definitely showed how good it felt as she pushed her hips forward and managed to grind herself against my face as I rolled my tongue in and out of her while exploring every little bit of her folds.

Anna's thighs closed down around my head, almost clamping down in place as she started to roll her hips around, grinding against my face as I pushed my tongue in and out of her. My hands stroked against the outside of her thighs, running up and down her long legs before I slipped my hands into the band of her stockings, running against the bare fabric of her legs before I moved my hands up to her thighs, digging my fingers into her thighs gently as her thighs clamped down against my head and almost held me in place while I continued to lick against her pussy. Running my tongue in and out of her folds like I was using my tongue to fuck her, I could almost instantly feel Anna's walls squeezing on my tongue, trying to keep me inside of her while I ate at her folds.

Anna's hands came down and I could feel her gloved fingers weaving through my hair and tugging at it, her fingers threatening to yank my hair clean from my roots as I pushed my tongue inside of her and started to probe around inside of her.

"Oh fuck yeah... Eat that pussy... Give it to your Queen... Oh fuck!" Anna squealed as I could feel her thighs pressing against my cheeks while I buried my tongue into her, my own lips grinding against her pussy. I ran my hands up along her body and up towards her generously sized chest, squeezing at her breasts over the fabric of her bra and making sure to squeeze at both of them evenly while I slipped my tongue in and out of her hot folds. I could feel how wet she was and with every little lick inside of her, it seemed to pour more of her juices into my mouth. Something, I really wanted to get more of. Holding her legs against me, I continued to push my tongue inside of her, flicking my tongues tip up towards the top of her entrance and almost scraping against the roof of her pussy and positively drenching my tongue in her hot juices.

"You fucking bastard... Lick that pussy good!" Anna panted, her thighs squeezing against my cheeks a bit more as one of my hands slipped down from her breasts and between her legs, rubbing against her hard little clit as she slumped back into the lounger and just clamped her legs down around my head and held me in place as I started to rub against her clit and slip my tongue right inside of her folds. Rubbing against her clit and eating her hot pussy was eventually too much for the blonde cosplayer and her body bucked and arched up off of the lounger and bucking against my face as her head fell back and she started to cum.

"Oh fuck!" She yelled out, a string of obscenities joining it as her hot, wet juices flooded my mouth. Feeling her cum all over me, I continued to lick into her pussy and rub against her clit while she trembled and shook, her sweet juices just emptying into my mouth. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Anna's body arched up off of the lounger before she slumped back down onto it with an almighty crash. As she did so, her legs slowly fell apart from my head and spread open slightly so I had room to come up to get my own fresh air. Looking up at her, I could only grin as her body had a light sheen of sweat to it and her cheeks were flushed red with arousal. She reached down between her legs and scooped up some of her own arousal off of her pussy lips and fed it to herself. "Fuck..." Anna punctuated her expletive rant with one more fuck before looking down at me. "How's that dick?"

I stood up from between her legs and she could see that I was now rock hard again. Anna licked her lips and patted the side next to her on the lounger.

"Sit down, your Queen wants that fat cock inside of her."

I couldn't really argue with that sort of logic and as my dick twitched to life, it was letting me know full well it agreed with her. So, I walked around the coffee table and took a seat next to her. As soon as I had done that though, Anna was up on her feet and reaching behind her body to unhook her bra and drop it in the same place that her panties had fallen to. The blonde cosplayer then made her way over to me and placed her hands on my shoulders. Rubbing against the skin, she lifted her hips up and reached beneath her, her hand took hold of my length and she slowly rubbed it up and down before holding it still and upright towards her own entrance. I could feel her wet aroused juices dripping down onto my member and as she pushed her hips down, my dick slid inside of her.

Time seemed to stand still as my dick split her folds open and she sank all the way down on top of me. Her ass cheeks clapped against my thighs and Anna's head was thrown backwards as her soaking wet pussy accepted my cock inside of her. When she slipped all the way down, Anna made sure to roll her hips around, grinding against me as my hands came up to stroke against her body. My hands ran along her waist and up to her breasts, squeezing them both fairly as she pushed her hands down on my shoulders and she started to lift herself up and then drop them down again. Groaning against her neck, I ran my hands up and down her sides, running along her back before going down to her ass and squeezing her cheeks while she rode me.

Anna shifted her legs, swinging them up so that she was essentially kneeling on my legs with her hands on my shoulders. Her hot, wet pussy was squeezing me tightly as she lifted her hips up and dropped them down again. Her ass slipped up and then dropped down again, clapping the skin together as she rode on top of me. My hands ran down her back, rubbing circles into the small of her back before coming down to settle on her ass, squeezing her cheeks and then slapping them both for good measure.

"I don't know where to put my hands!" I said, laughing as I touched every little bit of her bare skin.

"Put them... Fuck! Put them all over me baby!" Anna said, biting down on her bottom lip and putting more effort into riding me as she bounced up and down on my dick.

So, I did as I was told. One hand settled on her ass while the other came up and took hold of one of her generously sized breasts, squeezing at the tit and gently toying with the nipple while I had a hold of one of her ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck! That is good dick!" Anna moaned, her head falling back and letting out a long moan as she rode up and down on me. I had to admit, her pussy was utterly heavenly and as she rode up and down on me, I wanted to experience as much of it as I could do. As she started to slide her hips up, I made sure to pull mine down and when she pushed down, I pushed up. My dick slid inside of her just as she pushed herself down and the both of us let out long, erotic groans. Anna bit her lip and threw her head back, her long braided Elsa hair coming back and whipping against her skin as she bounced up and down.

The lounger we were on was already shaking backwards and forwards and with each hard fuck up into her entrance, I could tell Anna was getting closer to an orgasm. She was already moaning like she had done with her earlier orgasm and the pitch of her voice was rising with each of my hard pushes inside of her and with each of her eager drops down onto my lap with her ass cheeks slapping against my thighs. Anna made sure to keep bouncing up and down on me and as my hands came up to squeeze against her chest, I leaned in and wrapped my lips around her right nipple, sucking on it and gently grazing my teeth against it before moving over to the other one and sucking on it. Anna offered my lap one final grind before she threw her head back and came again.

Her pussy walls gripped me tightly and worked their magic squeezing at me and doing their absolute best to milk me dry as Anna had her head back and her mouth hanging wide open as she exploded all over me. Her lower lips were drenching my dick in her juices as loud squeaks and squeals left her mouth as she rammed her hips down on my lap and her head rocked forward, sinking against my shoulder as she did her best to recover from the orgasm. A smile rolled over her face as she managed to open her big eyes to look at me. Licking her lips, Anna pulled me forward so that we could kiss each other again while my dick remained buried inside of her. My hands roamed up along her body, squeezing against her breasts firmly as her hips rolled around on my lap. Her pussy was grinding against me all while I groped against her chest as our tongues wrapped together in each others mouths. My hands ran down her side and to her thighs, taking a hold of them both and lifting her up and rearranging her on my lap.

Anna let her head press against mine before she slowly pulled herself up off of my lap and managed to get to a standing position. Her legs were definitely wobbly, but she had managed to hobble over to the bed and she slowly crawled onto the bed, her pussy was on show to me with her arousal still leaking from her lips and onto her thighs. She slowly moved herself around so that she was facing me before she lifted a hand up and made a beckoning motion with her hand. Standing up off of the lounger, I crossed over the room and towards where she was kneeling. Anna licked her lips at my dick stood in front of her, glistening with her own arousal as she looked it over. Lifting her head up and opening her mouth, Anna guided my dick right back into her mouth and she gleefully swallowed me down.

Anna moaned around my cock as she took me inside of her mouth, her big eyes flicking open to look up at me all while she pushed her lips down on my prick. Her lips were closed down tight around my shaft and as she remained on her hands and knees, I started to help her with my dick and started to rock my hips backwards and forwards, feeding my length into her mouth and watching as her big eyes were left settled on mine as she hungrily accepted my dick inside of her and just let me use her mouth. Putting my hands on the sides of her head, I started to push my dick into her and then pull my hips back, sliding my cock into her mouth and then out again with each slide of my hips and push forward, it seemed to be enough for Anna to cough ever so slightly around my dick and make more spit drop down her chin from the sides of her mouth.

My cock was soon sliding all the way into her mouth and I could soon feel my balls slapping against her chin all while Anna coughed and ran her hands against my thighs, not intending to hurt me or anything by the looks of things, she just wanted to keep me in my place as I fucked her face. I could feel Anna's mouth getting wetter and wetter and more of her warm saliva was dripping down her chin from the corners of her mouth. Looking down at the long Elsa braid, I reached down to grab a hold of it as I pumped my hips forwards and backwards. Gripping her long blonde hair, I continued to fuck Anna's face as more and more of my cock slipped inside of her mouth and bumped against her throat with another hard push forward.

Anna's hands came down to the bedsheets again and her fingers dug into the sheets and not into my skin as she remained on her hands and knees in front of me. My balls continued to slap against her chin as I rocked my hips backwards and forwards, my cock was now slick with her own arousal and also her saliva. Slowly pulling my dick out of her mouth, I looked down at her as she managed to bring her big eyes to look up at me and she slowly ran her tongue over her bottom lip before using the back of her left hand to clean up some of the loose strands of her spit before nodding her head.

"Come and get it. Make me cum again and you can fuck my tits."

That was a decent enough challenge for me! So, I climbed onto the bed behind her and gripped my length at the base of my shaft and held it still before pushing my dick forward and sliding myself all the way inside of her. With my dick slipping inside of her and then bumping against her lips, I took hold of her sides and started to work myself backwards and forwards, brushing myself inside of her while angling my dick upwards towards the 'bottom' of her pussy and in the opposite of where the g-spot traditionally was, but with each pump inside of her, I did my best to alternate the strokes. With each slide inside of her, Anna's walls were squeezing down around me and her head rocked back as she took my dick all the way inside of her.

"Oh fuck yes!" She squealed, her fingers clawing at the duvet I was fucking her on top of.

With my hips smacking against Anna's ass, I could hear her cheeks colliding with my own waist and as I took hold of her by her waist, I wanted nothing more than to make the cosplayer and social media star explode all over my dick again. I bit down on my bottom lip and watched Anna's body shake as I pumped my hips backwards and forwards, forcing my cock inside of her and splitting her dripping wet folds open while I fucked her from behind. Taking my hands up off of her waist, I reached under her body and took hold of her breasts, squeezing both of them evenly while Anna kept herself upright with her forearms as they were left perched on the bed. Squeezing at her chest, my palms rubbed against her nipples before my actual fingers moved to grab at them both. My index fingers and thumbs caught her nipples and slowly rolled them from side to side all while my hips rocked backwards and forwards, feeding my dick inside of her.

Rubbing my fingers and thumbs against her nipples, I could hear Anna's breath catching in her mouth and as I continued to slide my dick in and out of her, I wanted to see her face as she came. I pulled my dick backwards until only the head was left inside of her and with a long, hard stroke I pushed myself inside of her. As I did so, her whole body reacted to it as she was almost shoved forward by my cock and her head was rocked upwards as I did so. Having her head rock upwards, her naturally big eyes were even wider and as she managed to turn her head to look at me, I repeated the motion, pulling my cock back so that just my dick's head was left inside of her and then pushed my cock forward again with a long, full stroke.

"Oh fuck!" Anna screamed out, the cadence in her voice rising with every one of my strokes inside of her. Sliding my cock inside of her with these long strokes was doing its bit for keeping me from an orgasm but for everytime my dick stabbed inside her, it sent another shockwave to Anna's core and her body was already a trembling mess. Her thighs, and now my balls, were slick with her arousal dripping to the bedsheets as I rammed her hard from behind. My hands came down from her breasts and took hold of her by the waist, my hips continued to slowly beat against her cheeks and made the blonde cosplayer get rocked backwards and forwards with my hard thrusting. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck!" Anna added, her eyes still wide and her mouth hanging open slightly as she was rocked backwards and forwards. Her breath was now coming out in short, ragged breaths and with each push inside of her, her breath seemed to be rising.