Letting It Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to cum Anna?" I whispered in her ear, my teeth sinking down into her earlobe as I continued to deliver slow, long strokes inside her.

"Fuck! Yes! Yes I'm going to cum!" Anna squealed, her right hand coming up to stroke through my hair as I sunk my teeth into her neck and lovingly sucked on her skin. Sliding my dick into her one final time, I used my free hand to reach between her legs and started to rub against her clit as I continued to give her the long, slow strokes. Pushing my cock inside of her, Anna's breath almost cracked as her walls closed tight around me and they pulsed with another amazing orgasm that ran through her body and took over as she drenched my cock in her hot juices. Her body was slick with sweat and the gap between her legs was dripping with her aroused juices and as I slipped out of her pussy, the blonde woman collapsed on the bed, her legs spread and her arms out flat as she was almost devastated by the fucking.

Weakly, she managed to roll herself over to her back and looked over at me, those big breasts standing out for me to play with. So, I moved forward and straddled her stomach, briefly parting her breasts before wrapping them around my dick and using them to help me get myself off. Anna lifted her head up meekly and stuck her tongue out to taste some of her cum on my dick as I rocked my dick backwards and forwards. Pressing her breasts down close around my cock, I made sure to keep them closed down around my dick all while her tongue rubbed against my head.

"Come on... Cum for your slutty little Queen." Anna encouraged, the only remnants of her Elsa persona in the blonde braid that was quickly becoming loose and the blue stockings that were still strapped to her lower half. Rolling my cock forward once more, I grunted and started to cum. Pushing my dick through the gap of her breasts, I started to shoot my cum from my dick's head and over towards her face. Firing a rope against Anna's face, I moved myself up and stroked my cock before Anna took over, both of her hands fisting my cock and firing more of my ropes against her face, nose and some on her chin. With a second wind though, I had more cum left inside of me and Anna was quick to aim the last of my load against her tits, giving them another coating as her left eye was glued shut with my load.

"Fuck... I feel like such a slut..." Anna said, a big grin on her face as she let go of my dick and laid back flat on the bed. "You fucking drenched me!" She said, a big smile on her face as my load dripped down towards her chest. "Fuck!"

Chuckling, I slipped off of the bed and made my way over to the bathroom, grabbing one of the towels for her to clean her face up with.

"Does Disney know you curse like that?" I asked, watching as she pressed the towel to her face to soak up some of the beads of cum that had been dropped on her face.

"Why does it upset you?" Anna asked, a smirk on her face as she threw the cum-soaked towel across the room.

"It upsets me that I didn't get that ass of yours."

"Oh, only special people get my ass."

"I made you cum how many times tonight?"

Anna grinned and put a playful expression on her face, her finger tip pressing against her chin before she shrugged her shoulders.

"Enough to get my ass."

"Tonight?"

"No, not tonight." Anna clarified, looking over to the side where her handbag sat, she pointed to it. "Get me that?"

I did as she asked, walking over to her handbag and bringing the full thing over. Anna reached in and grabbed her small tablet computer. Unlocking it and swiping at the screen, she smiled and looked up to me.

"I'm going to be here again in March. Get some practice before I do. I'm going to make sure you get a real, royal welcome."