Lettre d' Amore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shattered by the experience. Somehow, at the end of 48 hours, we were allowed to leave. Surprisingly, you managed to walk away, despite being beaten about your body and face. Your bruises readily apparent. I was told by one of the armed men that often the women that partake in the event have to use a wheelchair, as they are so physically punished by the experience.

Once able, you were quick to inform me that one of your benefactors had fallen into a massive financial decline, and was beholden to these men, and they had threatened to kill him, and his family, if he did not arrange for various dalliances such as this.

In order to mediate, on short notice, you took the place of his wife, who was older, and would not have held up under the mental and physical strain of sexually being pummeled over a two day period.

We never spoke of what happened after that. Because, I made my mind up on what I was going to do, if conditions allowed. Revenge. Yes, revenge. And, I served my revenge cold, per the tradition of the Italians.

12