Pool Party Teaser

Story Info
Teasing wife's plan backfires!
2.3k words
4.22
23.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

POOL PARTY TEASER

"So, are you gonna wear that bikini I bought for you?" I asked my wife Kathryn. We'd invited a few of the neighbours over for drinks by the pool that afternoon.

She looked at me from the corner of her eye. "Baby, that thing is too skimpy," she replied.

"No, it's a scrunch bikini bottom, you can widen it to cover your butt or wear it like a thong" I held it up to show her. "Try it on".

She relented with an exasperated look and removed her robe. Kathryn was in her late 30s, and curvy in all the right places. A big butt and busty, she was my Venus. She tied her beautiful dark hair in a ponytail and tied the bikini top behind her neck. It fit her large breasts quite well. After tying the bottom at her hips, she turned to check herself in the mirror. Her pouty lips turned into a smile. "Hey, that's not bad, but I'm gonna wear a sarong wrap with it," she smirked. I thought she looked sexy as hell and told her so. The sexy smile she gave me made my heart race.

Soon a few guests arrived, and we were sitting poolside chatting. I made some cocktails at our outdoor bar. Pitchers of margaritas and beer and wine coolers on ice.

The Taylors, a couple in their 50s arrived and brought a tall, younger guy I hadn't met before.

I welcomed them and introduced myself to the newcomers. His name was Jackson, and he was my neighbour's nephew, staying with them while visiting in town. He was a good-looking guy, with an athletic muscular build.

Kathryn came to greet the couple, and when she was introduced to Jackson, he couldn't help himself and his eyes drank in my wife's tits with a silly smile on his face. I got them some drinks and they grabbed some seats by the pool.

My wife looked at me with chagrin. "Someone should tell that young fella my eyes are not down here," my wife whispered, gesturing at her beautiful round boobs.

"Take it as a compliment, " I laughed. She shook her head in disbelief and went to talk with our guests. The weather was hot, and I encouraged everyone to use the pool. Jackson stood and removed his shoes to get into the water. When he removed his shirt, I saw my wife do a double take. Her eyes lingered on his chiseled physique. I had to admit the guy was in great shape. He dove into the water.

Everyone was having a great time and I was kept busy making our guests cocktails while Kathryn played hostess. Some hot dance music kept the atmosphere festive. After about an hour my wife pulled me aside.

"That Jackson guy is quite the perv, I've caught him staring so many times and he's not even trying to hide it. Arrogant prick" she said with her teeth clenched.

I started to ask if she wanted me to have a word with him when she interrupted me. "I'm gonna teach that guy a lesson. I'm gonna tease and torture him. I'll send him home with a serious case of blue balls," my wife said adamantly.

"Say what?" I said, shocked. "That doesn't sound like a good idea."

"Don't worry babe, it won't be anything obvious that anyone else will see," she assured me "This is gonna be funny," she said as she walked off giggling to herself.

Shortly she was back and stood next to me by the pool bar, the wrap gone from her waist.

"Where are those cups?" she said loudly. Sneakily she had positioned herself so only Jackson could see her, the bar blocking everyone else's view of her from the waist down. My wife bent over pretending to look in the lower cupboards. She had pulled the bikini bottom into a thong and was really sticking her butt out giving him a great view of her ripe round ass. I glanced at Jackson and he was sitting there staring with a smile on his face.

She then got down on her hands and knees, continuing the charade. Face down ass up with just the thin fabric covering her pussy. He hadn't looked away once.

"Jesus, you weren't kidding," I whispered under my breath.

"I can't find them," she exclaimed with a mischievous smile. She wrapped the sarong around her waist again and returned to the pool.

It wasn't long until a couple of the neighbours left, excusing themselves politely in the afternoon heat. The others had gone on to the patio to get out of the sun. I found myself sitting alone with Jackson poolside, chatting about football and the game that was on today.

Kathryn joined us and lay on the lounger between us, I wondered to myself what she would do now as we were both getting a good buzz going. We chatted for a bit, and I could see Jackson's eyes through his sunglasses. He was definitely enjoying the view of my wife as she lay back in the sun.

She turned over onto her stomach, once again pulling the bikini bottom into a thong.

"Where's the tanning oil, baby?" she asked me knowing full well it was next to Jackson on the table. He grabbed it and leaned over to pass it to her.

She grinned at him. "Well since you have it, would you be a honey and put some on my back?" she said seductively. She turned and shot me a wink.

"Yeah sure," he replied playing it cool. He moved next to her and began to rub oil on her back with a smile. His fingers strayed under her bikini straps and onto the sides of her breasts.

She wiggled her butt enticingly. "Can you do my legs too?" she teased.

His mouth hung open as he started on her calves and worked his way up the back of her thighs but stopped short of her big round ass, but his eyes bored into it. She spread her legs ever so slightly as his fingers stroked her inner thighs.

My wife bit her lip and turned away from me, I know she was enjoying herself more than she let on.

Her plan seemed to work because when he stood up, he awkwardly tried hiding the massive bulge in his swim shorts. He then excused himself to get a drink.

Kathryn turned to me with a giggle, "Told you I would get a rise out of him." I shook my head as she slipped into the pool to cool off.

Soon Jackson returned with a fresh beer. My wife was in the pool's deep end, swimming around and not paying us any attention.

"Oh God," I thought to myself as I saw my wife remove her bikini top and not so subtly toss it onto the pool deck. She had had too much to drink. I hoped Jackson hadn't noticed but the way he leaned forward in his seat told me otherwise.

She stayed in the deep end for a while as we talked. Soon she approached us, moving into the shallow end but keeping her tits below the waterline.

"Can you please pass my drink?" she asked him. He grabbed it and knelt by the pool to hand it to her, and as she reached up to get it she came out of the water, fully revealing her big natural boobs. She took the drink and took a long, slow sip, her eyes glued to his. Her nipples were fully erect from the cold water.

"Oops," she said with a sexy smile, looking down at her fabulous pair, then back at Jackson. She placed her drink on the side of the pool, then turned and swam away.

"Great tits," I heard him say under his breath as he sat back down. "Let's go watch the game," I said to him, a bit annoyed at my wife's antics.

Reluctantly, he agreed, and we got up and walked inside, leaving Kathryn alone in the pool.

The last couple of guests were already inside waiting for kick-off, so we grabbed a seat on the couches.

Unfortunately, the game was experiencing a weather delay so my remaining guests decided to go home, leaving Jackson and I hoping it would start soon. After a while, I closed my eyes and thanks to the margaritas, was soon asleep.

Kathryn walked into the house with her sarong wrapped around her torso and saw me on the couch. "Is he asleep?" She laughed. "What a lightweight," my wife said from the kitchen. Jackson looked up and their eyes met.

"There's more food and drinks in the fridge, help yourself to anything," she said to him, as she disappeared out the sliding doors.

After about twenty minutes Jackson got up and went out to the pool. "Need any more oil?" Jackson asked teasingly. My wife was lying face down on the pool lounger, her bikini top undone.

"No thanks," she replied dismissively without looking at him. In her mind, the fun and games were over for the day.

Kathryn trembled when she heard his voice above her. "You said I could help myself," he said huskily.

"Drinks are in the fridge!" she snapped.

He reached down and pulled loose both strings on her bikini bottom.

"What the fuck!" Kathryn swore angrily, rolling over her hands struggling to hide her big round boobs, clamping her legs shut.

She froze in shock when she saw Jackson was naked, her eyes moved down over his abs and lingered on his rock-hard cock. It stood out straight and proud, with a wide purple head. She saw pre-cum glisten at the top of it.

She froze as he moved towards her, kneeling on the end of the lounger, my wife's hands now gripping the sides of the lounger tightly. He grinned as he gazed adoringly at her exposed breasts. He moved on top of her. His knees pushed her legs apart, too easily. He covered her tanned body with his own and then leaned in and kissed her hard.

"You shouldn't be doing this." she panted as she tried weakly to pull away.

Jackson grinned. "Oh yes, I should. You've been teasing me all day." When he kissed her again, he felt her lips pursed and her body lifts to meet his. She paused for a second and gasped then kissed him back wildly, her tongue writhing in his mouth. She couldn't help it. The smell of him, the gleaming sweat on his body. The incredible cock that was poking into her vulva.

Jackson sighed as he kissed her neck. He worked his way down and began to suck my wife's nipples, making her moan with pleasure. Reaching under my wife's ass he pulled her bikini bottom away. He glanced up over her gleaming body and their eyes met. He gave her a five count to stop this from going any further, and she knew it.

He kissed his way back to her mouth, and soon she felt the head of his big cock slide between her inner labia. Kathryn gasped, feeling her slickness spread onto his cock and up over the clitoris.

Torn by the needs of her body and her love for her husband, she looked towards the house in a panic. "We shouldn't, he might wake up."

Jackson ignored her and pushed his engorged cock into her slowly. Kathryn's head fell backward, and her eyes closed as he slid into her. She moaned deep in her chest. The young muscular man began to fuck my wife slowly, easing deeper into her with each thrust, her legs wrapping around his waist tightly.

When he got his whole cock into her sopping cunt, she came forcefully, biting onto his muscular shoulder to try to stifle her cries.

Encouraged Jackson began fucking her hard and fast. He was relentless as slammed his long thick cock, balls deep into Kathryn's soaking pussy. Her big tits bounced as she clung tightly to his forearms, moaning like a whore.

She looked up into the young man's eyes. "Please don't stop," she gasped, and seconds later she came again, digging her nails into his flesh.

Jackson pulled out suddenly and deftly flipped my wife over, as though she weighed nothing. Her tits pushed into the lounger and her ass came instinctually up in the air. He admired her tanned meaty ass, narrow waist, and clean-shaven pussy. "You are one hot MILF, Kathryn. I'm going to have to stop by more often." Jackson grabbed my wife by the hips and plunged his cock back into her. She groaned in ecstasy with her face buried in the cushion as he picked up the pace. He fucked her hard from behind, her ass bouncing off his toned midsection.

She looked over her shoulder, still in disbelief that this muscular young stud was fucking her in her own backyard with her husband sleeping just forty feet away. He leaned down and she kissed him again passionately. She came again on his big cock, moaning into his mouth. "Yes, you can come whenever you want."

He fucked her faster, and faster still, until with a roar he came hard and deep in my wife's pussy.

She collapsed forward on the lounger, gasping for breath. She slid down flat on the cushions and felt his cum dripping out of her pussy.

"Great party," Jackson smiled as slapped my wife's ass hard, snapping her out of her post-orgasm daze. Ashamed, she grabbed her sarong, trying to cover herself.

"I'll let myself out" he laughed as slid his shorts on and grabbed his shirt. He headed for the back gate. Kathryn breathed a sigh of relief as the gate closed and locked behind him.