Leverage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James sighed in satisfaction and put his dick away, back in his pants, zipping them up and rebuckling his belt. Sarah couldn't bring herself to look up at him, the aftertaste of his salty cum still heavy in her mouth.

"Good girl, Sarah. That was fantastic. Who knew you'd be so great at giving head."

She glared at him, annoyed by his remarks, and scrambled back to her feet.

"If that's all for now, then I'll be returning to my desk, sir", she said in a passive aggressive tone.

"Of course, Sarah. Good job today. I'll let you know if I need your services again today. Oh, but before you go, there was one last thing."

Sarah looked at James questioningly.

He got up and reached into a shelf that was slightly above and behind his desk, moving some random decorative items aside to reveal a small video camera on a tripod, angled downward towards the desk. Sarah's heart sank as she saw it.

"Y-You recorded this whole thing...?" Sarah asked in disbelief. Her face going white.

James nodded while pressing a button to end the recording. "I did, but don't worry. No one but me will see the blowjob video or any future sextapes as long as you behave yourself. I recorded this for my own enjoyment later. But I also recorded our conversation the other day, and if for any reason you try to go back on our deal, I'll send it to my boss. A video of you confessing to a felony. With the part where I blackmail you edited out of course."

Sarah felt her fists clench and her jaw work in anger and disbelief.

"Do you understand what I'm saying to you?" James asked her.

Sarah wanted to curse at him, to tell him what she really thought of him. But she held her tongue and resigned herself to her fate.

"I understand....sir," she said with reluctance.

James smiled. "Good girl. You can go now."

Sarah turned to leave and as she gripped the door handle, she heard James speak again.

"Oh, and Sarah...?"

She turned to look at him.

"Are you on birth control?"

She nodded meakly, too tired to retort or protest.

"Good, just making sure. You're gonna need it."

Sarah felt a shiver run down her spine at that and walked out the door. What troubled her even more was that she could feel how aroused she still was from what had just transpired. Her body had betrayed her mind.

----------------------------------------------

Back in his office, James leaned back in his chair and clasped his hands behind his head as he daydreamed of fucking Sarah in all kinds of different positions.

It was good to be boss, he thought.

12