All Comments on 'Levi Ch. 04: No Longer A Boy'

by jdylanh9

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very sad chapter. Like the last one, it felt a little rushed.

angelx602angelx602over 12 years ago
Not living the ending

I'm not always looking for happy endings when it comes to stories but I felt this story could have been better if it hadn't ended on such a sad note and then he decides that the next lover he's going to have is the guy who he and his dead lover thought of as a son? Not really liking how this ended.

sowhat_14sowhat_14over 12 years ago
ohhhhhhhh

it was the sadiest chapter ever,i hate hateful crimes ,it was a happy ending but i didnt feel like it really was ..its like they feel safe with each other not wanting to be apart so they will get married ,but i love it ..its very creative and has something that happend and will happen till the day we die is that love always win no matter what ,i really hope u will write another stories soon....

SexySquishySexySquishyover 12 years ago
Great

I think the story was raw and passion filled. When you face loss and sorrow with someone it's normal to lean on them. Levi wasn't his biological son and the attraction was always there. I like to believe if the tables were turned Nathan and Jason would have done the same. I like that you had a vision for your story and stuck with it. A very good series..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Currently in tears

This was such a good story. I felt emotionall connect to all characters other than Jason who really wasn't developed much. The feeling of loss washed over me and I just cried like a baby. The end was kinda quick, seemed like it was ment to be a summary of the time inbetween the deaths and then their sudden marriage, but in general I think it was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Levi and Christian

A lovely story - so sad but true love wins out in the end. The build-up till Levi and Christian finally mate with each other was so erotic. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kinda rushed

There were so many details glossed over since this story kinda accelerated a lot at the end. Leaves the reader with many unanswered questions. Did Christian nor Nathan ever fuck each other raw and cum inside? I know they were both very promiscuous before they settled down, but were they monogamous or did they both continue to fuck others - it seemed like they did all the servers and bartenders at the club?? Why did Jason and Levi split for 3 months (did Jason cheat on him)? How did they get back together and how did conservative Levi forgive him? Apparently Levi had no sex with anyone during this time? If Christian never saw a need to marry Nathan, why did he feel so strongly about marrying Levi? What happens to Christian and Levi - they were both young men at the time of their wedding with much life ahead of them - hopefully. These characters were so rich, they deserved more story and development than 4 chapters. Well done writing though. Made us want much more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous