All Comments on 'Levi Ch. 06'

by jdylanh9

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No explanation

This prologue was supposed to explain the events from 10 years prior that shaped Christian into a narcissistic, arrogant, selfish, and promiscuous asshole moving from one- time hookup to the next, never kissing, never being fucked, never getting close to anyone until Nathan and Levi transformed him. This was two so-so chapters of awkward teen exploration that explained nothing. There is no better understanding of Christian than there was before. WTF?! Did I miss something? In your author comments at the start of this prologue, you say you wrote this because readers always tell you Christian is an asshole, but you said “he’s not, he’s really a great guy.” You can’t just simply say that and wish it to be true. You have to show your readers how Christian is a great guy. There were many glimpses of him that way when he saved Levi and fell for Nathan,but too much shows him to be an asshole. That’s why readers tell you that. These prologue chapters did nothing to change that. And since this was posted in 2012 (8 yrs ago) I’m guessing we won’t see any continuation of this story for better understanding. That’s a shame.

AllthewayHollowayAllthewayHollowayabout 2 years ago

I have to assume that the author never finished and Christian fell in love with Keith and Keith ruined him or something. Written well. Hot stories. Didn't tell the whole story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous