All Comments on 'Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 001-015'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm not terribly into futa normally, but am glad I read this, it's unspeakably hot.

One thing was unclear, is Zoey a true futa, retaining her pussy and gaining a cock as well? Or has she traded one for the other?

GlofffGlofff10 months ago

Unlike most stories and also one of the best in a long while! Keep writing! Great job!

FroznbladeFroznblade10 months ago

This was a great story hope you keep it up!

MistresseagerplaythingMistresseagerplaything10 months ago

Nice, with the amount of loot you find in video games she will soon be swimming in lewd equipment. Keep up the good work 😁

i__ii__i10 months ago

Love the dynamic you're building between Rosalie and Zoey! Excited for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Duuuuude, this is awesome. I wanna see it going on!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really great beginning for a story, that will hopefully go on for quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is very well written and a fun, super hot romp. I hope Mel shows up again!

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar9 months ago

Starts strong, and I'm enjoying how the setting plays "game mechanics" with a tongue-in-cheek diegesis. I was iffy on the writing in the middle: it's crisp but holds the characters at arm's length, which hobbled my immersion. Then Chapter 10 rolled in, and I'm satisfied you know what you're doing emotionally. Tsundere is hard to write without becoming hackneyed or melodramatic, and Rosalie is unexpectedly -valid- in her prickliness. Here's hoping future chapters will play more from the soul.

Zoey besting Mel with the Power of Loving is expected, but the fact you don't shy away from the mortal alternative opens up an interesting dynamic between Rosalie's traditional fighter build and a "pacifist" play: the suggestion that enemies -can- be sexed to death, and yet can still be consciously spared, opens up a lot of ethical themes down the road.

Slowly working my way through both series, but it's certainly a promising start.

AussieGuy52AussieGuy529 months ago

Beautiful writing and a very distinctive style. Looking forward to further reading.

Thanks you for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would love to see this drawn

Wiley_FoxWiley_Fox7 months ago

I love the premise of your story! Looking forward to reading the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I had so much fun with this! Every second of reading was pure delight. And there's already so much more!

AllenWoodyAllenWoody2 months ago

Inventive, funnier than most comedy entries, and sexy as hell!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...