Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 016-025

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey's needy lower-half almost made the decision for her, but she bit her lip and said, "No, you're right. Thanks. That'd be super embarrassing."

The three minutes it took for the two to pass were some of the most excruciating of Zoey's life. Delta had left her right on the edge of orgasm, and her cock pulsed angrily in neglect.

Delta's hand slid back down her pants in blessed relief. The stroking continued.

"This'll do, right?" Delta asked.

"Do?"

"For your skill."

"Oh. Um. Yes?"

"You don't sound certain."

"The exact phrasing is, 'release seed onto or inside target and activate to form bond'."

"Bond?"

Zoey guessed they hadn't talked about her skillset. "I have to be bonded to you to use my skills." Or skill, for now. She assumed future ones would only work on bonded targets, too.

"What kind of skills?"

"Bolster, which gives you a short, powerful boost in strength." Zoey's hips wiggled as the pressure in her core built. She was getting close. "And, uh, 'Alacrity'. Which makes bonded targets advance runes faster."

The jerking motion inside Zoey's pants ceased. "You're shitting me."

"Don't stop, asshole."

Delta's lips quirked at Zoey's plainly-stated outrage. The movement resumed. "You make other people advance their runes faster?"

"So it says." It was a hard ability to quantify, obviously.

"Shit. I think that's what blondie was trying to keep me from finding out."

"Why?"

"Because it puts a target on your head, you fucking idiot. Gods, she's right. You're way too clueless."

"It's that big of a deal?"

"Hm, let me think. Yes? I could absolutely see a high-rank Wayfarer enslaving you to take advantage of it."

"Enslave?"

"Shit's not all sunshine and meadows out there, Zoey. Are you kidding me? I know you've got memory problems, but you lost common sense, too?"

"This—this is a conversation, uh, better had when I can think straight." She was trying to digest Delta's scolding, but failing. All she could think about was the building white-hot pleasure.

Delta was quiet for a second, then laughed. "Yeah, fair enough. How close are you?"

"Pretty close."

"Bridge is clear. Assuming you don't wanna make a mess, toss those pants down."

"You serious?"

"I'll let you know if we have visitors." She shrugged. "Or drench your pants in cum. That's totally the better option."

Zoey considered it for a few seconds, before undoing her belt, buttons, and dropping her pants. She finagled her cock above her underwear. Delta's hand didn't stop stroking the whole way through.

"Fuck me," Delta said. "How big is it?"

"Fourteen inches?"

"Maker. Why do some people have all the luck?"

"Beats me," Zoey gasped. She pressed her forehead back into her arms, leaning against the bridge railing, as her crescendo finally arrived.

Eight or nine body-twitching pulses later, Zoey had emptied herself out into the open air, and, more relevantly to the mission, across Delta's hand. She activated her skill, Bonding her.

"Where the hell did you keep all that?" Delta laughed, wiping her hand on Zoey's underwear. "You could've filled a bucket." She slapped her ass, making Zoey jump in surprise. "We should head back. There's an irritable blonde waiting for us."

###

"Is it done?" Rosalie asked.

"Is it done," Delta mockingly repeated. "No, I agreed to this so I could scam her from an eight copper meal. Second-advancement life is hard, we gotta take what we can get."

Rosalie's lips tightened. She turned to Zoey.

"It's done, yeah." Rosalie and Delta didn't like each other. That was, without a doubt, going to cause headaches.

Which was a shame. Both were amazing. She'd only had a few hours to get to know Delta, but everything she had learned had formed a glowing appraisal of the girl.

"Good," Rosalie said. "We leave in the morning. Room 515?"

"That's me," Delta said.

"We'll be there. Third bell. Don't answer, and we'll leave without you."

"No, you won't," Delta said. "But I like the gusto."

Rosalie stalked away. Zoey stood frozen, grimacing at Delta, who grinned in return, before chasing after Rosalie.

"I like her," Zoey said. "You should be nicer."

"You like anyone willing to jerk you off," Rosalie spat. "So forgive me if I take the opinion with a grain of salt."

Zoey froze.

Rosalie realized a second later, coming to a stop herself, and turning to look at Zoey.

"If there's a problem," Zoey said. "You should express it." She had to maintain her voice to mask the hurt.

A genuine expression of distress passed Rosalie's face, before being wiped away. "I didn't mean that. I don't care what you do for fun. I'm just ... why her?"

"Delta is sweet. She's abrasive, but genuine." Not that dissimilar from you. In that way, at least. Rosalie and Delta couldn't be less alike.

"She's more than abrasive."

"Yeah, maybe. But you'll like her if you give her a chance."

"I doubt that."

"Sounds like we'll be sticking together for a bit. So hostility might not be for the best. For team dynamics."

Rosalie sighed, then wiped her hand across her face. "I know."

It was more of a show of weakness than she was used to seeing. "Is something wrong?"

Rosalie's blue eyes bored into Zoey.

Her cheeks colored, and she glanced away.

Zoey stepped forward and took Rosalie's hands in hers. "What? Tell me?"

"She got the first date," Rosalie mumbled.

Zoey blinked in surprise.

Rosalie wrenched her hands away and stalked forward.

"Wait. Wait!"

"I'm being a child."

"First date?"

Rosalie threw hands in the air. "Why would I want to go on a date? I've got so much more important things to be handling. Don't even offer."

Zoey grabbed Rosalie's hand and forced her to stop. "Rosie." She met blue eyes with deadly seriousness. "There's nothing I want more. Go on a date with me? Please? It's a waste of time, but it would make me the happiest girl in the world."

Rosalie lasted a few seconds under Zoey's intense gaze. She stepped forward and pressed her head into Zoey's shoulder. "I guess I can make time. It'll have to be after the next shard."

"Thank you," Zoey said. "I'll try to come up with something fun."

"You better," Rosalie mumbled. "If I had a girlfriend, she has to be someone who tries her hardest."

2.10 ❤ Second Morning, Good as the First

Zoey's second night of sleep in an alien world was as strange as the first. Her dreams were nonsensical, twisting. She dreamed of birthday parties attended by shadow-people. Of picking her way down the creak, hand-in-hand with a girl with a void where her face should be, stomach fluttering with butterflies as she stared into bright (Blue? Green? Brown? Gray?) eyes.

The dreams shifted.

To something slightly less upsetting.

A relieved exhalation escaped Zoey's lips as her eyes fluttered open.

She looked down at her body, where a blonde girl had Zoey's cock in her mouth.

"Fuck," Zoey said.

Things really aren't so bad.

Zoey's cock separated from Rosalie's mouth with a pop. "I figured you needed to be taken care of," Rosalie said, all business. "I've heard the phrase 'pitching a tent', but you took it to the literal." She tutted and shook her head. "A gross woman like you would have morning wood. It was stabbing into me."

"Stop talking," Zoey murmured, leaning forward and wrapping her fingers into Rosalie's hair. "Get back to it."

Rosalie's lips twisted up, and she did as told, following the guidance of Zoey's hands pushing her down. Her lips spread open as Zoey's cock penetrated into her wet mouth.

Things really aren't so bad.

Couldn't be much better, honestly. Bright blue eyes locked with hers as Zoey's lower half was pleasured by an eager tongue, and a wet, bobbing mouth.

For a while, Zoey just indulged in the sight, and the sensation. But when something started to build, she reluctantly pulled Rosalie's head up, who blinked in confusion.

Her, first. Zoey couldn't help but feel she'd been selfish recently. She wanted to get Rosalie off first, especially with how gassed she could be, after.

Zoey had been putting something off for too long. From that pocket-space tucked into the back of her mind, Zoey pulled out that silver stud they'd earned. "You said I should use a numbing agent. Do you have any?"

Rosalie blinked, her face flushed, and coming to terms with why Zoey had pulled her head from her cock. "I don't think now's the time for—"

"Do you?"

"You're the one that needs to be taken care of, right—"

"Rosalie."

"I do," she said, huffing.

"Give it to me."

Rosalie withdrew a small medical vial from her inventory and passed it over.

"How do I use it?"

"Pour it on your tongue." She tutted and held her hand out. "Here. Give me the ring. I'll do it for you. My hands are steadier."

With a numbed tongue, the piercing took little effort, and didn't hurt at all. A small application of healing potion had the ordeal over in less than a minute, the quick pinprick of blood fading away. The healing potion also wiped away the numbing agent; sensation returned to her tongue, if it admittedly felt a little odd after the ordeal.

Zoey stuck her tongue out and waggled it for Rosalie's sake. "ow's it 'ook?"

The crimson on Rosalie's cheeks was all the approval she needed. "It's unseemly."

"Perfect. Ready to feel it inside you?"

"I already told you, you're the one who—"

"Lay down."

At Zoey's commanding tone, Rosalie obeyed. Like usual, the deference in such a proud girl brought a burning, dominating feeling to the forefront of her chest.

"Other way."

"Pardon?"

"On your stomach."

Rosalie obeyed, though she seemed confused.

Zoey sidled up to her. She admired Rosalie's ass. For having such a toned, muscled body, how the hell did she have so much filling it out? Zoey squeezed them with her hands, then slapped Rosalie's right cheek, causing Rosalie to produce a surprised inhalation of breath. She watched the flesh ripple, then slapped again, harder.

Fuck me. She's so perfect.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," Zoey said softly. What she was about to do wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but she'd been wanting to try it out.

"Zoey?"

She pulled out an item she'd acquired earlier, and had been looking forward to using.

[Cleansing Liquid]: Common. To aid a person in adventures down less-beaten paths. Cleans thoroughly and leaves a fruity aftertaste.

She twisted off the cap, then poured a small amount on her fore- and ring-finger. She set it aside. The bottle needed to go in eventually, to squeeze the material in, but Zoey was hardly just going to shove it into Rosalie without preparation.

"Zoey, what are you—?"

She spread apart Rosalie's ass and pressed cold liquid into her back entrance, coaxing circles around the ring of soft, sensitive flesh.

Rosalie gasped, but she didn't tell her to stop.

Having worked in the liquid—which served effectively as a lubricant—Zoey gently pressed her ring finger down, slipping it into Rosalie's unsuspecting hole.

Rosalie's entire body froze as she was penetrated in a way she had never been before. A whine escaped her lips at the foreign sensation. Zoey's cock throbbed in excitement. She wiggled her middle finger around, getting Rosalie's hole prepared for the bottle, sinking first a knuckle deep, then all the way she could.

She extracted her finger, and Rosalie gasped again.

Zoey brought the bottle up and rested it between Rosalie's cheeks, to let her know what was about to happen. Still, no objections. Rosalie's breathing was loud in the otherwise quiet room.

She slipped the tapered end of the bottle's spout into Rosalie's hole, then squeezed. Liquid spurted in, and Rosalie stuffed her face into the pillows and moaned at the strange sensation. Zoey wasn't sure how much to use, but she assumed not much. Magic was magic. It should clean her up with just a bit.

She popped the bottle out, vanished it, and leaned forward, heart rate picking up. Finally ready.

"That was, mm, odd," Rosalie breathed. "I can feel it ... tingling around ..."

Zoey pulled apart Rosalie's cheeks, then traced a tongue around her cute, pink second-entrance.

"You aren't going to—?"

Zoey sunk her tongue into Rosalie's cute, welcoming hole.

"Oh ..." Rosalie exhaled. "You are."

Like the item had promised, the cleansing agent had left behind a fruity aftertaste. Zoey explored a wiggling tongue around Rosalie's now-clean insides, bumping the silver-studded jewelry against Rosalie's warm walls. Zoey buried her face in deeper, lost in a haze of lust, her face pressed in between soft cheeks. Rosalie's ass; that was what she had her face snuggled into. And those whining, pleasurable noises were coming from her—from Rosalie. Zoey's tongue was the thing coaxing them out, Zoey's tongue, exploring her cute asshole.

"It's, it's, um, working," Rosalie gasped.

Zoey slid her tongue out. "The ring?"

"Yes."

"Glad I kept it?"

"It was a prudent decision," Rosalie breathed.

Zoey's lips quirked at the phrasing. Rosalie's formality was still in place; she wasn't working hard enough. So she sank her face back in and got to it.

Soon enough Rosalie wasn't making quips, only burying her face into pillows and whining.

Zoey readjusted positions, sitting up, but bringing Rosalie's lower body up to her face, so she was raised up, but with her face still pressed into pillows. It was an awkward position, but it allowed her to rub her thumb across Rosalie's pussy—which was drenched—and also sink her tongue into Rosalie's back-door at the same time, exploring in long, circular strokes.

Her cock dribbled precum, having been half-way pleasured then forgotten, still wet from Rosalie's mouth, but the enjoyment of extracting Rosalie's pitiful noises overshadowed her own need.

The combined assault of Zoey's fingers rubbing into her folds and clit, and Zoey's tongue circling her backdoor, had Rosalie quickly devolving into incoherency. Rosalie's second entrance squeezed around her tongue, clamping down, as her body shuddered in orgasm. Zoey picked up her efforts, forcing her tongue to wiggle around a now-tense, barely pliable hole. Rosalie's muffled noises, face buried in the pillow, were something Zoey locked into her memories. God, she's so perfect.

Once she'd been appropriately rode down, Zoey collapsed next to Rosalie and pulled her into her arms. Rosalie's body was still twitching with the remnants of orgasm—pelvis jumping randomly, every five or six seconds as the aftershocks hit. Zoey continued to gently play with her.

Zoey buried her face in Rosalie's long hair and savored the bliss of knowing this—this beautiful, determined girl—was hers. Hers to enjoy. Hers to spoil.

Zoey's joking words from their last encounter—I think I might be in love—echoed in her head.

"Did you like that?" Zoey murmured.

Rosalie's body twitched, again, orgasm not fully settled. "It was ... adequate."

Zoey's lips quirked. "This is what you get for waking me up like you did. I always repay the favor."

"I'll ... make sure to remember that ..."

They laid for a bit, Zoey basking in Rosalie's warmth.

Finally, Rosalie rolled over. "Can we try something?"

That had never once been a bad thing to hear, coming from a naked partner in bed, so Zoey's immediate answer was, "Sure."

Zoey was laying back, facing the ceiling, and Rosalie climbed on top of her. Her hand went between her legs to grip at Zoey's cock, guiding it. For a brief second, Zoey's mind went white in anticipation—but that wasn't what Rosalie was doing. She guided it to between her legs, so it was pressing between her thighs, but not actually guiding it into her entrance.

She leaned forward, and their tits pressed into each other's. Their faces were a few inches apart. Zoey wanted so desperately to catch Rosalie's mouth with hers, but something stopped her. Like it always did. A kiss—a real one—would cross some invisible boundary that Zoey knew was there. And ... she was afraid to see how Rosalie would react.

This—sex—was fine. Romance might not be.

Even a first date had been a precarious thing to obtain. So instead she pressed her lips into Rosalie's neck, kissing up and down, settling for second-best.

Rosalie's hips jerked up and down, and Zoey's cock slid between smooth thighs, against Rosalie's pussy.

A thigh job. 'Try something new'. Like always, the phrase had ended with something amazing.

Zoey gripped her hands into Rosalie's ass and started pumping. Her cock slid between slick thighs, which Rosalie kept clenched together to provide pressure, and were lubricated by Rosalie's wetness. Their bodies jostled against each other. Rosalie breathed hot air onto Zoey's face, somehow more intoxicating than the feeling of her cock sliding between her thighs.

Rosalie kissed Zoey's own neck, and that was the first time that had happened. Zoey closed her eyes, craning her chin up to open the space for Rosalie's access. She floated in a sea of pleasure. Rosalie's soft lips peppered Zoey's neck, and her eager lower half worked diligently against Zoey, rolling her hips in pace with Zoey as she built to a climax.

How did I get so lucky?

"In my mouth?" Rosalie murmured into her neck.

Zoey shook her head. "Keep going." She wouldn't stop her thrusting for anything. Rosalie's slick thighs were so amazing her thoughts were being erased. Zoey was quickly melting into a puddle of pleasure. Her lower half impacted Rosalie's with lewd smacks as Rosalie continued to kiss Zoey's neck.

Her cock started to twitch, and Zoey didn't bother trying to hold the pleasure at bay. She let go.

It got everywhere. Like usual. Mostly over Rosalie's back, and on the bedsheets. Zoey's cock sticking straight into the air meant there was some serious coverage. We really should start being more considerate.

But Zoey couldn't be blamed. Rosalie's thighs had been way too soft, slippery, and determined.

Rosalie laid atop Zoey for a while. Zoey refused to be the one to break contact. Everything was right in the world, with her warmth pressing down on Zoey's body.

"We need to get started," Rosalie sighed, and she sounded as disappointed about it as Zoey felt.

"I guess we do."

They laid that way for several more minutes, regardless, Zoey's arms wrapped around Rosalie's body, and Rosalie's head buried into the crook of Zoey's neck.

Zoey guessed she wasn't the only weak one.

Rosalie was, of course, the one to finally slide off. "This mess is going to make us late. You're so troublesome."

"I say we go again."

Rosalie crossed her arms. It propped her tits up, which Zoey had to suspect was intentional. There was no way Rosalie didn't know what she had.

"Up," Rosalie said. "Time to start our day."

"Our day could be this. Let's not leave. What's one day off?"

Rosalie hesitated, which was honestly a bit shocking, before shaking her head to clear it. "Off the bed, you insatiable creature. We've a lot to do."

"You could be the 'a lot' we have to do."

"That was horrible."

"I just had a succubus using her thighs to turn my brain to mush. Sue me."

Rosalie blushed, which Zoey grinned at. She turned away. "I'm showering. If you don't want to join me, stay in bed."

Well. There was a quick way to get Zoey to finally stand.

She trailed after Rosalie with a grin.

Maybe I'll have more luck in the shower.

1...345678